That Great Pit, which hath been digged by that Great and Abominable Church

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

That Great Pit, which hath been digged by that Great and Abominable Church

Post by LdsMarco »

Satan has prepared a spiritual trap for the saints of God. Nephi sees that the Lord will preserve and protect the saints and that the great and abominable church will be cast into the pit.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: That Great Pit, which hath been digged by that Great and Abominable Church

Post by Durzan »

Can I get a Tl;DR of that video? I typically don't make a habit of watching random videos, even if the content appears interesting.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Not sure if it is my device, or the video, but I get no sound.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Older/wiser? wrote: May 5th, 2017, 8:02 pm Not sure if it is my device, or the video, but I get no sound.
I played the first 30 seconds or so of this. There was no voice accompanying the video of speakers from the church, but music did slowly fade in. If he were to post the 20 or so seconds worth of reading that is in the videos I would read it and consider what the creator of the video wants us to waste five minutes waiting to read one little bit at a time.

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

This video either doesn't work right or a 8 year old created it.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Are we sure it's not the pit dug for us by the great app-bominal church? As in apps for the mind and soul sucking devices I'm using right now to post this; or as I call it, my "silken cord" with which I'm bound.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

The great pit = financial debt on the indivudual, community and national level. This is the great enabler of evil (unsound principles) in modern times. Debt = slavery to the money masters.

When the debt (financial system) implodes the abominable superstructure built by the money masters and supported by debt will crumble and fall.