China urges citizens in N. Korea to return home

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

China urges citizens in N. Korea to return home

Post by kirtland r.m. »

More news on Koreahttp://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/ ... 28651.htmlandUS Commandos Set to Counter North Korean Nuclear Sites. a final showdown? The world gets more dangerous as two bit thugs and dictators like Kim and Iran have nukeshttp://freebeacon.com/national-security ... y-buildup/. you can thank Matty. Allbright and Bill Clinton for Kim getting them. So much for "peaceful" nuke. tech. exchanged for promise of peace.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: China urges citizens in N. Korea to return home

Post by Silver »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44406&p=756863&hili ... le#p756672

"North Korea won't be the trigger for WW3, according to Isaiah 17:1-3, Damascus will be.

Joel's argument for NK makes sense, except for possible divine intervention:

Subj: Promise made in the Temple of South Korea
***************************************************************************************

I'm a Korean linguist for the U.S. Air Force. I've been stationed in

Korea for 12 of the last 22 years. I served my mission in Sendai, Japan and then returned home to Idaho and married my wife Lauri. I joined the Air Force in 1982 and was sent to the Defense Language Institute in Monterey California to learn Korean. I was then assigned to Osan Air Base and arrived in Korea in 1984. I am an Intelligence professional.

On December 14, 1985, my wife and I were privileged to attend the dedication of the Seoul Temple. President Gordon B. Hinckley who was a counselor in the First Presidency at the time, was to dedicate the temple. In his remarks before the dedicatory prayer, he made a comment that was so startling, that I committed it to memory. He said, "If you will use this temple, you need not fear an invasion from the north." What a great promise! I also remember the remark, because during my mission, I had the opportunity to work with Elder Kikuchi of the Seventy. He was also at the dedication and afterwards as we were talking, he remarked how neat that promise was.

My family left Korea in 1986 and returned in 1988 for a second tour. We stayed that time until 1991. In 1993, my family and I returned yet again to Korea and at that time, tensions were increasing over the possible North Korean development of nuclear weapons. In 1994, it actually appeared that we might go to war with North Korea over this issue. Even though I had heard a prophet of the Lord declare we would be protected, I began to doubt the promise. I wondered if perhaps I had misunderstood President Hinckley's words that day.

That summer, many of us were invited to Seoul to a training session with Elder Boyd K. Packer and Elder Henry B. Eyring. The chapel in Shindang was filled with church leaders both Korean and American. Elder Eyring spoke first and then Elder Packer stood up to speak. He let us know that "training" was not the only reason that he and Elder Eyring had come to Korea. He told us that President Hinckley was concerned for the safety of the saints in Korea.

He said the day before, President Packer and Elder Eyring had gone up to the Demilitarized Zone, the border between north and south Korea, and had performed a priesthood ordinance which placed guardian angels at that border. He told us that because of our faithfulness in attending the temple, we would be protected.

I don't know if I was more surprised to hear that there were actually guardian angels at the border, or that there was a priesthood ordinance to put them there. One Korean stake president, asked Elder Packer, "How long will they be there?" His answer was, "As long as they are needed, and you are faithful in your temple attendance." Now I knew we were safe for I had heard the promise twice.

In 1996, President Hinckley came to Korea on his way to Hong Kong to dedicate the temple there. He held a regional conference in Seoul which we attended. During his remarks at this conference, he made reference to the temple promise, and said he was going to change it. He told us that we now needed to attend the temple faithfully, and also appreciate it. He told us that we were all being protected by the Lord because we had done as we were told. This was the third time I had heard the promise and the second time from President Hinckley's own mouth.

I know this promise is true. I have seen events happen in conjunction with my job, in which many times the experts have been confused as to why the North Koreans did not attack. I know it is because they cannot. As a member of the U.S. Air Force, part of my job is to help protect the Republic of Korea from attack. I feel as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, I can do more to protect South Korea by attending the temple. As long as the saints in Korea attend the temple they are protected. I have been so blessed to not only witness the prophet of the Lord proclaim this great promise, but also have been here to see the fulfillment of those words.

--

George H Barnard
535 S 200 E Apt 703
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
801-532-3894
[email protected]"

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Stock markets are on edge as Auto bubble is bursting, China is failing, and with it the copper stock surging and price is tanking. Dr. Copper is a very key indicator of global economy as just about all manufacturing uses copper.
Italian economy has got another major wobble again, Alitalia the airline is now in bankruptcy court, it is going to cause contagion.

The bad news is coming in thick and fast, the whole system come crashing down very soon,,,

China Reportedly Issues Final Warning To North Korea
A Chinese netizen said: "Maybe the bond between the nations is not that strong as we thought. North Korea is completely surrounded by enemies now."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... orth-korea

Survey Shows A Majority Of European Youth Would Participate In Uprising To Overthrow Status Quo
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... status-quo

Will The Second Civil War Turn Violent?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... rn-violent
In a recent column, I made the case that Americans are fighting the Second Civil War. The deep chasm that has opened up between the left - not liberals, the left - and the rest of the country is so wide and so unbridgeable that there is no other way to describe what is happening. But I noted that at least thus far, unlike the First Civil War, this war is not violent.
Unfortunately, there is now reason to believe that violence is coming. In fact, it’s already here. But as of now, it’s only coming from one direction.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

kirtland r.m. wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 6:31 am More news on Koreahttp://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/ ... 28651.htmlandUS Commandos Set to Counter North Korean Nuclear Sites. a final showdown? The world gets more dangerous as two bit thugs and dictators like Kim and Iran have nukeshttp://freebeacon.com/national-security ... y-buildup/. you can thank Matty. Allbright and Bill Clinton for Kim getting them. So much for "peaceful" nuke. tech. exchanged for promise of peace.
This is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Do you think that the next war will be WW3 or the 2nd Korean War? NK and Iran would/could be unlikely allies in the near future. They will nuke the US and maybe Russia or Europe. This will end the Times of The Gentiles and send the saints to the mountains in Canada and Alaska. But with nuclear war approaching, the leaders of the church must be already organizing stakes in the mountains and making big plans...

I'm unbelievably excited, ;)

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

D&C 112..

Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

1st Peter 4

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

JD 15-329 Orson Pratt:

And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you. O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not! How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not! Behold the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full.....
“If Zion does not observe to do all things whatsoever that I have commanded her, I will visit her according to all her works, I will visit her with sore tribulations—with pestilence, plague, vengeance, sword, with the flame of devouring fire,” &c.
The Lord means what he says. He has told us in one of the first revelations published in this book, (D&C) that though the heavens and the earth should pass away, not one of the prophecies and predictions contained in these revelations should go unfulfilled; therefore if Zion sins, if her people suffer pride to arise in their hearts, and follow after the foolish fashions of the Gentiles who come into their midst, and are lifted up one above another, the rich and wealthy looking down upon the poor with scorn and derision because they cannot clothe themselves in the same costly apparel as the rich, and begin to make distinctions of classes among themselves, behold the Lord will visit Zion according to all her works, and he will purge her and pour forth his judgments upon her, according to that which he has spoken.....

There are many other things on my mind that I would be glad to lay before you concerning the terrible judgments of the last days, but I have already occupied too much of your time. We are living in this Territory, comparatively at peace, but unless the Latter-day Saints live according to the light which God has revealed to them, they cannot escape. If God sends judgments upon the nations, he will send them upon us. If he cuts off the horses of the nations, as he has said in the Book of Mormon that he will, upon the face of this land, unless we keep his commandments he will cut off ours. If he visits the inhabitants of the earth with pestilence and blood, he will visit us in a similar manner unless we keep his commandments. If the inhabitants of the earth who know
not God are to perish because of their wickedness, how much more will he visit those who have greater light and knowledge if they will not keep his commandments? The Lord sent forth the destroyer in ancient times to lay waste the firstborn of the Egyptians, pointing out the means by which his people might escape, and those who failed to do as they were commanded had no promise of being preserved; so in these days when judgments come, they will begin among his Saints, and those who have not attended to the word of wisdom and the laws of life that he has pointed out and have no claim to mercy and favor, God is no respecter of persons. They who have great light and yet sin will endure tribulation and indignation from his hand unless they repent. Amen....

Actually the whole discourse is a good long read...

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

I think we have a few main wars left before the Second Coming:

1. U.S.A. Civil War 2
2. 5 month war (Rev. 9:1-12)
3. 13 month war (Rev. 9:13-21)
4. Armageddon

How these will fit together, I'm not sure, and in which order, I'm not sure as well.

I have seen a presentation by Roger K. Young of AVOW where he thinks the 5 month war was the first gulf war. I don't believe so. I think he's really stretching on this one and trying to make it fit.

Some early church leaders have alluded to another civil war, and looking at what is going on in the country (Antifa, BLM, etc.), and the hate that is being thrown around, make me believe that it's possible. I see so many people on the internet, Facebook, and different web sites talking about another civil war. They want it, they welcome it, they see it as the only way of solving the out country's problems.

The book of Revelation talks of 3 main wars. 5 month, 13 month, and Armageddon. I'm not sure how these will play out, but I will be watching what is going on in the world.

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

One thing that I have considered is maybe U.S.A Civil War 2 and the 5 month war are one and the same.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

SouEu wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 9:59 am I think we have a few main wars left before the Second Coming:

1. U.S.A. Civil War 2
2. 5 month war (Rev. 9:1-12)
3. 13 month war (Rev. 9:13-21)
4. Armageddon

How these will fit together, I'm not sure, and in which order, I'm not sure as well.

I have seen a presentation by Roger K. Young of AVOW where he thinks the 5 month war was the first gulf war. I don't believe so. I think he's really stretching on this one and trying to make it fit.

Some early church leaders have alluded to another civil war, and looking at what is going on in the country (Antifa, BLM, etc.), and the hate that is being thrown around, make me believe that it's possible. I see so many people on the internet, Facebook, and different web sites talking about another civil war. They want it, they welcome it, they see it as the only way of solving the out country's problems.

The book of Revelation talks of 3 main wars. 5 month, 13 month, and Armageddon. I'm not sure how these will play out, but I will be watching what is going on in the world.

Here are my theories:

1. The 5 Month War: The 2nd Korean War (2017?)
2. The 13th Month War: WW3 (2030-2031?)
3. USA Civil War 3 (2035-until the government collapses?)
4. Armageddon (2096?)

TBH, I'm going to miss the Pre-Tribulation era :-s :ymsigh: :(

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

SouEu wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 4:02 pm One thing that I have considered is maybe U.S.A Civil War 2 and the 5 month war are one and the same.
If you look at the murder rate in some of the US cities like Chicargo and Detroit. Detroit has now requested state assistance to get the murder rate down.
"Anti-Fascist" Militia Training Video Shows Leftists Are Preparing For Armed Confrontation
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... frontation
Following the Berkeley protests last month, where numerous Anti-Fa(scist) activists complained of getting a beatdown after they attempted to intimidate peacefully assembling Trump supporters, we learned that the left-leaning organizations are taking their organization efforts to the next level. Among other things, they have called for more combat training, better equipment, and even guns in an effort to scare those who disagree with their message of forced tolerance, equal rights and inclusion.

Today, we get a better look at what that means, with somewhat hilarious results.
All you facist conservatives down the loo.... LOL get ready for your civil war that is in the making.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

China is the one to watch, might start the war to get all the unemployed off the streets as their economy is done.

Kyle Bass Warns "All Hell Is About To Break Loose" In China
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... oose-china

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

Spaced_Out wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 8:54 pm China is the one to watch, might start the war to get all the unemployed off the streets as their economy is done.

Kyle Bass has been making claims like this for years. It's nothing new.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 9:47 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 8:54 pm China is the one to watch, might start the war to get all the unemployed off the streets as their economy is done.

Yes just like the scriptures both modern and ancient and the General Authority of the LDS church have been warning us for many many years. The Woolf does eventually come and devour the flock. We have been given the signs for a purpose and can see the fig tree budding - so it is at the door!!

Well China is in a big mess with a lot of major developments just of late which is being ignored by most due to all the US goings on and French election etc... But China is the real elephant in the room.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: May 3rd, 2017, 9:47 pm

The articles on China on the brink of failure is coming in fast and thick.

Axiom: "Red Flags" Suggest China Credit Event Is "Closer Than It Appears"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... it-appears
While we, as well as the few bearish peers we have, have warned of a pending “credit event” in China for some time now – admittedly incorrectly (China has proved much more resilient than expected) – the more recent red flags are among the most profound we’ve seen in years – in short, we agree with fresh observations made by some of the world’s most famous iron ore bears. Thus, while it is nearly impossible to pinpoint exactly when the credit bubble will definitively pop in China, a number of recent events, in our view, suggest the threat level is currently at red/severe.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

With debt ceilings, spending plans, and tax reforms focusing all eyes on Washington, we thought it notable that for the first time in US history, the cost of interest on US government debt has risen above half a trillion dollars..
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... r-happened.
The USA now has to pay over $500billion just in interest on the monumental debt they have... One wonders how long that can last...