A message I was asked to share

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

A message I was asked to share

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Brian I hope it's Ok to post this here - if not, no problem. I'm trying to share this particular blog post because I was asked to - but don't intend to impose.

Although the experience given to me was from the perspective of the area I am living, the message is for us all.

https://myjourneytothefullness.com/2017 ... eview=true

(Sorry I don't remember how to link stuff here :ymblushing: )

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: A message I was asked to share

Post by LDS Physician »

Hi Jules, thanks for posting. No offense, but it all seems so bizarre with light and dark beings using crystals and dark energy to battle across the valley...UFOs in dark storms and other such odd concepts. The best part of it was the scripture at the end!

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

A mixture of hokey pokey, movies, scripture, Bettie Edie, Julie Rowe,Spencer, fantasies and another revelation from what my personal opinion is from "the dark side" (to quote another movie line).
I have read many dreams,visions, experiences etc throughout Mormondom and why is it (at least to me) that reading the above "enlightening" experience brings uneasy feelings to mind, or if you prefer "doesn't taste good or feel right"
Now in regards to the scripture quoting and the references to Hugh Nibleys treatise on the subject of free lunch and to be equal and charitable I totally concur with, but, quoting those does not mean the rest is light. I have no doubt that people have spiritual experiences from God but also from the devil. So the key is to detect from what source it came from, and that seems to be the problem. Just ask Hiram Page and Hyrum Smith etc. for example. And am I above being deceived? Absolutely not, as I am still in the flesh. But Joseph strongly emphasized the importance of learning to detect the spirits.
It is interesting the outpouring of "spiritual experiences" that seem to be happening in these last days. But again from what source are they.
That's my view.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Jules wrote: April 26th, 2017, 12:04 pm Brian I hope it's Ok to post this here - if not, no problem. I'm trying to share this particular blog post because I was asked to - but don't intend to impose.

Although the experience given to me was from the perspective of the area I am living, the message is for us all.

https://myjourneytothefullness.com/2017 ... eview=true

(Sorry I don't remember how to link stuff here :ymblushing: )
:ymsigh:

Sometimes I catch a glimpse of how Nephi, Jesus, Mormon, and other prophets must have felt for their people (see 2 Nephi 32:7; Matthew 23:37; 3 Nephi 10:4-7; Mormon 6:17-19; Ether 11:13). This is one of those times, and my heart mourns within me. :(
Last edited by Onsdag on April 26th, 2017, 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

Sincere question: Can the "high frequency vibrations" of crystals be empirically verified? Or, have they been empirically verified?

-Finrock

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I agree with everything about that darn NSA building....

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Once the article mentioned the "facility" I knew it was time to read another article.

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

No offense intended but I don't think we aslatter day saints should be giving this stuff our time and opening our minds to things like this. If we needed to be aware of this stuff I think it would be coming from downtown Salt Lake. I don't think we can afford to be caught up in this stuff. Just my opinion. I agree with Simpleton, what is the source of this information? Light? dark? People have been deceived before during the time of Joseph Smith and realized it was of the dark/ master of all lies.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Thanks for posting. Not the easiest crowd.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

ummmm....sounds very informative info, probably this type of message will not come from slc hq even if waiting for perseveringly for a thousand years.
:-B

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

I used to really like the posts from Jules years ago, but this sounds like new age mumbo jumbo to me. :( Also, the stuff about the good and dark spirits battling over people's feelings is already copyrighted by the care bears movie.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I read the link.
That's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back.

leisure_59
captain of 10

Post by leisure_59 »

Jules: When I started reading your experience I failed to look ahead to see how long it was. It definitely held my attention for the major part of an hour. The reason I kept going is because, unlike some of the above posters, the Holy Spirit signified to me that what you experienced was of God.

I quickly forwarded it to my daughter. After reading it she told me she felt the same good feelings concerning it. Please continue to cast your pearls
as there are some of us very eager to obtain knowledge.

ps. (Which is often hard to find lately on LDSFF because of the naysayers.)

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

leisure_59 wrote: April 27th, 2017, 12:08 am Jules: When I started reading your experience I failed to look ahead to see how long it was. It definitely held my attention for the major part of an hour. The reason I kept going is because, unlike some of the above posters, the Holy Spirit signified to me that what you experienced was of God.

I quickly forwarded it to my daughter. After reading it she told me she felt the same good feelings concerning it. Please continue to cast your pearls

WHY do you people believe this kind of stuff? Listen, THE LORD WILL ALLOW these evil spirits to give you the warm and fuzzy feeling because you should HAVE NEVER asked him in the first place. Because you have not listened to him!!!!! YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED TO SCRIPTURE!! YOU ARE TRUSTING JULES!!! YOU DONT PRAY TO THE LORD about whether you should trust Jules or not!!! He is allowing you to be deceived because you are a fool! Dang people wake up!! Many will come in my name and boy they sure do on this Board.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Many Mormons base their testimony to the truth based on the things they have- hot wife, cars, big house, happy family- thats how they know its true because they are blessed of the things. The reason they dont base their testimony on the truth of the Book of Mormon is because they have never read it.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Gage wrote: April 27th, 2017, 7:20 am
leisure_59 wrote: April 27th, 2017, 12:08 am Jules: When I started reading your experience I failed to look ahead to see how long it was. It definitely held my attention for the major part of an hour. The reason I kept going is because, unlike some of the above posters, the Holy Spirit signified to me that what you experienced was of God.

WHY do you people believe this kind of stuff? Listen, THE LORD WILL ALLOW these evil spirits to give you the warm and fuzzy feeling because you should HAVE NEVER asked him in the first place. Because you have not listened to him!!!!! YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED TO SCRIPTURE!! YOU ARE TRUSTING JULES!!! YOU DONT PRAY TO THE LORD about whether you should trust Jules or not!!! He is allowing you to be deceived because you are a fool! Dang people wake up!! Many will come in my name and boy they sure do on this Board.
I think only one person was positive in their response, the rest were not, so why the over-generalized scolding of 'you people'? :-w

You haven't done much posting yet, but so far, I think it would be in your best interest to read the forum rules;
By participating on ldsfreedomforum.com, you agree to abide by the rules and standards of the forum as posted here.

LDS FREEDOM FORUM RULES

#1: Be kind and respectful.

“And see that there is no iniquity [on LDSFF], neither hardness with each other, neither lying, backbiting, nor evil speaking” (D&C 20:54)

- No personal attacks (ad hominem) or threats. No defamation of character, libel, slander, etc.

- No Trolling, flaming, spamming, baiting.

- You are expected to follow copyright laws and any other applicable laws when posting content on this forum.

END.

The forum administrator reserves the right to restrict access or ban anyone from the forum at any time for any reason.

If you disagree with the actions of a moderator or the forum administrator you may address your concerns privately by contacting the forum administrator.

Some food for thought...

From Alma 30:7: "..there was no law against a man's belief; for it was strictly contrary to the commands of God that there should be a law which should bring men on to unequal grounds..."

Joseph Smith said: "I did not like the old man being called up for erring in doctrine. It looks too much like the Methodist, and not like the Latter-day Saints. Methodists have creeds which a man must believe or be asked out of their church. I want the liberty of thinking and believing as I please. It feels so good not to be trammeled. It does not prove that a man is not a good man because he errs in doctrine." (DHC 5: 340.)

We understand from D&C 121 that "Influence can or ought to be maintained by... persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned; by kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile..."

"We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may." (Articles of Faith 1:11)
In other words, it's important to try to disagree with others in a manner that doesn't violate the Forum rules.

Jules' writings sound 'New Age' and bizarre--they definitely reflect where her spiritual journey has taken her (in particular--out of the LDS church), but the blog posting shared is not too 'out there' for LDSFF. If you have some time, read some old threads--this stuff about dark and light beings, dark and light energy and being 'led' to do things through spirits etc. fits with a lot of the Conspiracy threads that are commonplace here--especially the comments about the NSA building, so I don't know why she should deserve a harsher response than some of the other stuff which is shared on the forum.

This 'New Age' and Conspiracy stuff is not something that I agree with, or believe; but the more you read here, you will find there are lots of odd beliefs and theories held by forum members.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Gage wrote: April 27th, 2017, 8:04 am Many Mormons base their testimony to the truth based on the things they have- hot wife, cars, big house, happy family- thats how they know its true because they are blessed of the things. The reason they dont base their testimony on the truth of the Book of Mormon is because they have never read it.
I don't think so, my experience with "many mormons" has been quite different.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

I base the account on if it is edifying to me , did it expand my knowledge and testimony of my Savior , No, and would not truth unite us and be felt by all. Lehis dream comes to mind I learn what is necessary for my salvation. If one were asked to give a message, that addresses ones stewardship and as she has non , well we each must learn how to discern truth from error.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Absolutely tragic.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Gage wrote: April 27th, 2017, 8:04 am Many Mormons base their testimony to the truth based on the things they have- hot wife.....
This definitely describes my wife; she's like a radiator!

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

I apologize if I have broken any of your rules. Maybe I shouldnt have used Caps because I am not trying to shout or sound like I was trying to shout at anyone, I was just trying to emphasize certain phrases I guess. It just strikes a nerve with me when someone reads something like this and prays to Christ for confirmation and then say they get it when I know without a shadow of doubt they did not unless of course Jesus Christ is a liar and a fraud. I must admit I didnt read this article, I stopped at "face to face meetings with Jesus Christ', (and then knew it was bologna) and then briefly scanned down it, I am not smart enough to keep up with an article that talks about "beings" and energy" anyway. Its funny I get scolded for disagreeing however you will let any comment about "seeing and talking to Jesus" "angels showing me around", "God and angels telling me to warn you of destruction" "God told me to tell you to run" etc. like its perfectly normal and we should listen and take heed. Yes I see that some of you politely said you weren't sure about it but still. But if good discussion here is all about one posting fantasies so one can get praise from another like God has chosen them (look at me, look at me) than thats fine to, I will stay out of those discussions.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Gage wrote: April 27th, 2017, 10:57 am I apologize if I have broken any of your rules. Maybe I shouldnt have used Caps because I am not trying to shout or sound like I was trying to shout at anyone, I was just trying to emphasize certain phrases I guess. It just strikes a nerve with me when someone reads something like this and prays to Christ for confirmation and then say they get it when I know without a shadow of doubt they did not unless of course Jesus Christ is a liar and a fraud. I must admit I didnt read this article, I stopped at "face to face meetings with Jesus Christ', (and then knew it was bologna) and then briefly scanned down it, I am not smart enough to keep up with an article that talks about "beings" and energy" anyway. Its funny I get scolded for disagreeing however you will let any comment about "seeing and talking to Jesus" "angels showing me around", "God and angels telling me to warn you of destruction" "God told me to tell you to run" etc. like its perfectly normal and we should listen and take heed. Yes I see that some of you politely said you weren't sure about it but still. But if good discussion here is all about one posting fantasies so one can get praise from another like God has chosen them (look at me, look at me) than thats fine to, I will stay out of those discussions.
So do you categorically believe that Christ will not meet face-to-face with whomever He desires?
Do you not believe in angels?
These are sincere questions. I am not asking whether you believe this happened to this particular woman, but do you believe these types of experiences could happen to someone here and now, today?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of this "I feel or felt the Holy Spirit" and throw it around like just an everyday feeling or thrill is almost substance abuse. And then also the abuse of the supposed Spirit to force our opinions on each other , or using it like: " I felt the spirit, how dare you question me" or " you shut up because I felt the spirit" , then contend like hell with each other about who felt it the most and who is in control if it the most as if It is something to be manipulated according to our own will and pleasure.
In regards to posting spiritual experiences that a person has, well if it's publicized it can and will be scrutinized, and I say that is by each individuals right.
"Don't be judgemental" is one of the favorite cry's. Well if I had a spiritual experience and told it to the world I would absolutely expect it to be scrutinized and investigated, then maybe it might be believed by one or two but probably rejected by most. But the accepting or rejecting by mankind does not make it true or not...
Just like Korihor was told by his " handler" he told him to "share his message" also and boy did it appeal to quit a bit of people. As a matter of fact his same message appeals to most of us today it seems like.
So short version: person posts spiritual experience.. tells masses that person was told to share. Masses examine message, some accept, others reject. Is message true? Up to each person. Very simple. Personally I reject it as coming from the swamp angels. What's the problem? Life goes on...

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Robin Hood wrote: April 27th, 2017, 10:16 am
Gage wrote: April 27th, 2017, 8:04 am Many Mormons base their testimony to the truth based on the things they have- hot wife.....
This definitely describes my wife; she's like a radiator!
post pics

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Yes my experiences are weird - just as weird as Lehi's / Nephi's dreams read to me, just as weird as Joseph Smith's weird experiences sound to me... let me pull out my scriptures and we will talk about "WEIRD" experiences. Of course it's weird - we are used to correlated thinking in this completely different "fallen world" that looks nothing like the spiritual world. We don't actually believe the crazy stories in the scriptures - we regard them as fairy tales with lessons; we believe the organization with paperwork and a building in front of us. If we actually believed our scriptures, we would be EXPECTING the things in them to be happening every day - including the weird things the prophets discuss in their encounters with God and Jesus Christ and angels and beings. Look at the craziness King Lamoni an his wife went through receiving the Second Comforter. Let's talk about the energy Nephi zapped Laman and lemuel with. Let's talk about the energy and powers that are discussed concerning the Arc of the Covenant. Let's talk about weird.... If a little weird and uncomfortable is too much for you, then I'm truly sorry for you - I'm pretty certain everyone who has had these experiences beyond the veil would classify them as "weird" compared to this world. (Do we seriously expect things NOT to look like the crazy scriptural examples when they happen?) YES - things you have not learned about yet or experienced yet are weird. I remember when I learned how babies are made... when I was age 4.... talk about WEIRD AND HORRIBLE in my 4 year old mind.

Joseph Smith said to the Relief Society on April 28, 1842 and also spoke this at a sermon in Nauvoo on May 1, 1842, and he states that "there was another dimension for determining weather manifestations and revelations approved by God".

So maybe you DO have to get out of the box a little if there is another dimension for doing that - one you might need to be quickened to - that is NOT like this one. So that's all the defending of my experiences I'll do - I don't actually care what LDSFF people think of me. The whole point was to post the message I was asked to share, and I hope that part is what people will pay attention to.

In case the MESSAGE of the post was missed, it is this:

**** Become quickened (and yes it's weird - here's a little info on some ways to help with that), receive the pure Love of Christ as you receive your own Second Comforter relationship with the Lord, and spread the pure Love of Christ you receive. ****

I'm truly sorry if that is offensive to some, but THAT is the whole point - in case the "weird" was too distracting for you. :)

Thanks for all the comments - I'm glad this was helpful and useful for some of you, and I also appreciate those comments that give me an understanding of why people are so uncomfortable receiving the things that we learned in church and in the temple, we can receive. It is all helpful to me in my own journey - including the challenge of coming to the snake pit to post this.