Julie Rowe: Soothsayer or False Prophet?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
lone-knight
captain of 50

Re: Julie Rowe: Soothsayer or False Prophet?

Post by lone-knight »

SouEu wrote: April 26th, 2017, 10:58 am At first I looked at what Julie had to say. Much of what she said was the same that many others have said, so maybe it's just another witness. Then the whole energy healing thing came up.........and she's outta here!
Part of the problem is that there are those that just see her as another witness and don't even worry about the energy healing stuff. Thus, they end up following as if what she says is prophetic.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

shadow wrote: April 26th, 2017, 10:49 am
Z2100 wrote: April 26th, 2017, 9:14 am
Gage wrote: April 26th, 2017, 7:41 am You people worry what other members think of you, how you act, how you dress, you boast of your testimonies, but yet then without hesitation all out in the open, attend Firesides, listen to radio broadcasts, and buy books from a lady that claims God speaks to her about the destruction to come. You are to ignorant to see your ignorance.

it's very worrying. It is not everyone in the church, but there are many...
Most have never even heard of Julie Rowe.

Yes, that's true.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

When I say "you people" I mean the folks that frequent this board. I had never heard of Julie until I came across this board. I was just saying those that boast of their knowledge and puff up from their testimonies and fall for something like this and not even realize how it makes them look. It shocks me that even one person would believe this nonsense. Have you no pride, I wouldnt let Julie Rowe scam a nickel from me. I have been a member for over 30 years and could have seen right through this opportunist at 10 years old. Read your scriptures people and STOP looking for guidance from a Julie Rowe. For those that felt warm and fuzzy reading her book, this is the time the Lord would allow evil spirits to deceive you because you never should have been asking in the first place BECAUSE you have not listened to him. YOUR TRYING TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN JULIE ROWE!!!! YOU DONT PRAY TO THE LORD ASKING HIM SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO JULIE ROWE! The Prophets have been telling you to prepare since the beginning and Julie Rowe rights a book and tells you to prepare and you run out like the world is ending because Julie Rowe said so? LOL. Are you kidding me? You can say all you want and try to justify "well it made me prepare more". That statement right there should tell you something. The fact you bought the book should tell you something. I could on and on about this, it doesnt matter, people are gona be people and look to other people until the end.

NinjaForJesus
captain of 10

Post by NinjaForJesus »

Z2100 wrote: April 25th, 2017, 5:29 pm
Goonerboy wrote: April 25th, 2017, 3:07 pm The Lord has appointed One Prophet only to speak for His Church as a whole and that currently is Thomas S Monson. I find it disgusting to hear dissenters opposing the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles in General Conference. They need to repent before its too late. Church members need to stop looking at others for direction and follow the Council which we are all given by the Lord's Prophet and only as we do this we any of us ever find true peace and happiness in this wicked world. Remember the talk that was given about Looking beyond the Mark? Some may need to re-read it!!

Thank you for your voice on this topic :)
And those who do have the spirit to discern, can tell plainly when SATIRE ^^^ is being presented to us. There are many spirits which deceive. Be not deceived by taking the Holy Spirit as your guide (aka Voice of Christ).

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NinjaForJesus wrote: April 28th, 2017, 7:32 am
Z2100 wrote: April 25th, 2017, 5:29 pm
Goonerboy wrote: April 25th, 2017, 3:07 pm The Lord has appointed One Prophet only to speak for His Church as a whole and that currently is Thomas S Monson. I find it disgusting to hear dissenters opposing the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles in General Conference. They need to repent before its too late. Church members need to stop looking at others for direction and follow the Council which we are all given by the Lord's Prophet and only as we do this we any of us ever find true peace and happiness in this wicked world. Remember the talk that was given about Looking beyond the Mark? Some may need to re-read it!!

Thank you for your voice on this topic :)
And those who do have the spirit to discern, can tell plainly when SATIRE ^^^ is being presented to us. There are many spirits which deceive. Be not deceived by taking the Holy Spirit as your guide (aka Voice of Christ).
Gee, thanks for those ^^^