North Korea

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: North Korea

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: April 25th, 2017, 5:53 pm
NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 25th, 2017, 5:50 pm
Z2100 wrote: April 25th, 2017, 5:32 pm
NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 25th, 2017, 4:49 pm D&C 90
"9 That through your administration they may receive the word, and through their administration the word may go forth unto the ends of the earth, unto the Gentiles first, and then, behold, and lo, they shall turn unto the Jews.

10 And then cometh the day when the arm of the Lord shall be revealed in power in convincing the nations, the heathen nations, the house of Joseph, of the gospel of their salvation."

I believe North Korea falls under category of heathen Nation and will receive gospel in power

And then what will happen after that?
What I think that means is North Korea won't receive gospel until after gentiles time is done so probably towards end of tribulation when America (Zion) is cut off from the world
I think they will be liberated pretty soon after the communist regime falls. But it could be in 60+ years; who knows.
It all depends on when the gentiles have reached their time limit. If they are lucky and are liberated before that appointed time we'll be able to bring in Elders. That being said time is short we are ripe. I believe God will soon be giving his sermons will fire and thunder

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 25th, 2017, 6:25 pm
Z2100 wrote: April 25th, 2017, 5:32 pm

And then what will happen after that?
What I think that means is North Korea won't receive gospel until after gentiles time is done so probably towards end of tribulation when America (Zion) is cut off from the world
I think they will be liberated pretty soon after the communist regime falls. But it could be in 60+ years; who knows.
It all depends on when the gentiles have reached their time limit. If they are lucky and are liberated before that appointed time we'll be able to bring in Elders. That being said time is short we are ripe. I believe God will soon be giving his sermons will fire and thunder

I think the 2nd Korean war will be this year or the next and will last probably 1-4 months, due to the quick destruction with today's technology. Then The missionaries will flood into the Northern part of Unified Korea and convert thousands (this will take time). Then in 2025, the Times of The Gentiles will be fulfilled.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: April 25th, 2017, 6:39 pm
NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 25th, 2017, 6:25 pm

I think the 2nd Korean war will be this year or the next and will last probably 1-4 months, due to the quick destruction with today's technology. Then The missionaries will flood into the Northern part of Unified Korea and convert thousands (this will take time). Then in 2025, the Times of The Gentiles will be fulfilled.
I hope you are right people from Asia make excellent saints​ it would be a very sad if our brothers and sisters in North Korea dont get this opportunity

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I think North Korea is more likely to be annexed by China than being reunited with the South.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"North Korea has only recently emerged as a major threat to the Western world, but a noted kabbalist predicted 22 years ago that the rogue nation would become the nuclear key to the final war....

When Rabbi Levi Sa’adia Nachamanii gave a speech in 1994, one month before he died, he surprisingly warned that of all the threats to Israel, North Korea posed the most danger.

“Not Syria, not Persia (Iran), and not Babylon (Iraq), and not Gaddafi (Libya),” the rabbi said, naming Israel’s greatest threats at the time. “Korea will arrive here.”

Rabbi Levi Sa’adia Nachmani (Screenshot)

Rabbi Nachmani’s prediction was shocking for many reasons. He had accurately predicted the Six Day War in 1967 and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, giving credence to his prediction, but it was inconceivable that the threats he mentioned, all posing the greatest dangers to Israel at the time, would vanish. As time has shown, that is precisely what has happened since the rabbi made his speech.

Even more perplexing was his prediction that North Korea would threaten Israel, since North Korea was not even considered a real threat to any country other than South Korea at the time.
"
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8701 ... ill-shock/
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

sushi_chef wrote: April 26th, 2017, 3:24 am "North Korea has only recently emerged as a major threat to the Western world, but a noted kabbalist predicted 22 years ago that the rogue nation would become the nuclear key to the final war....

When Rabbi Levi Sa’adia Nachamanii gave a speech in 1994, one month before he died, he surprisingly warned that of all the threats to Israel, North Korea posed the most danger.

“Not Syria, not Persia (Iran), and not Babylon (Iraq), and not Gaddafi (Libya),” the rabbi said, naming Israel’s greatest threats at the time. “Korea will arrive here.”

Rabbi Nachmani’s prediction was shocking for many reasons. He had accurately predicted the Six Day War in 1967 and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, giving credence to his prediction, but it was inconceivable that the threats he mentioned, all posing the greatest dangers to Israel at the time, would vanish. As time has shown, that is precisely what has happened since the rabbi made his speech.

Even more perplexing was his prediction that North Korea would threaten Israel, since North Korea was not even considered a real threat to any country other than South Korea at the time.
"
Thanks for the link to this Rabbi's comments. Joel Skousen is another person who thinks that North Korea will be the catalyst that starts WW3.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Matchmaker wrote: April 26th, 2017, 5:24 am
sushi_chef wrote: April 26th, 2017, 3:24 am "North Korea has only recently emerged as a major threat to the Western world, but a noted kabbalist predicted 22 years ago that the rogue nation would become the nuclear key to the final war....

"
Thanks for the link to this Rabbi's comments. Joel Skousen is another person who thinks that North Korea will be the catalyst that starts WW3.

Joel Skousen sounds like another False Prophet :)

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Z2100 wrote: April 26th, 2017, 7:18 am
Matchmaker wrote: April 26th, 2017, 5:24 am

"

Joel Skousen sounds like another False Prophet :)

Military, geopolitical analyst, you mean

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Z2100 wrote: April 21st, 2017, 10:37 am
kittycat51 wrote: April 21st, 2017, 10:06 am Z2100 have you reincarnated yourself from Zion 2080? Just curious :-?

Who's Zion 2080?

Zion 2080 is the username of someone who posted on the forum up until at least March 28th. coincidentally, 'Zion 2080' had '-Z2100' on the bottom of their posts and apparently Zion 2080 username 'no longer exists' on the forum.