A Prophetic Word

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

A Prophetic Word

Post by LdsMarco »

Yea, I have sent my warnings and signs but you did not heed them. You pray and seek my face, yet you do not humble yourselves before my throne. You just go through these days as though there is not a thing at hand, almost like you are blind. You are. But now comes the force of the times you were warned of. Finances, pestilences, earthquakes, fires, turbulence. This coming time is very dark. Very dark. As you have never experienced before, but when it is dark; the light shines brightly. It is your time. It is time to let your light shine. As the people see the darkness approaching and getting darker, they will see the light of the world. I am the light of salvation. The only way. The only truth. The only life. Life as you know it is and will rapidly change in the blink of an eye. Seek me. Seek me. Seek me. Yes, no man knows the day or the time you are in like I do. I am the author and finisher of faith and I call out to you to walk in that faith that you say that you have. You have seek me as never before my children. Draw closer to me.
http://ldswatchmen.blogspot.com/2017/04 ... -word.html