The Wasatch Front, and North Korea

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

The Wasatch Front, and North Korea

Post by kirtland r.m. »

I am only posting on this forum when I get what I believe is some important new news. Just within the last hour I was told by a well known l.d.s. dreamer that they have had a confirming experience about that coming Utah shaker that some believe is near. What was the information? Seems J.R. may have it right when she said to watch the area right around the U. of U.. Also there are some comments out there about keeping an eye on North Korea. I will post more when I can, if something new comes up.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on April 10th, 2017, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: The Wasatch Front, and Norh Korea

Post by Durzan »

You might wanna put on your tinfoil hat Kirtland. People are going to be storming this thread to call you out...

However, the North Korea incident does have my interest...

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

kirtland r.m. wrote: April 9th, 2017, 7:27 pm I am only posting on this forum when I get what I believe is some important new news. Just within the last hour I was told by a well known l.d.s. dreamer that they have had a confirming experience about that coming Utah shaker that some believe is near. What was the information? Seems J.R. may have it right when she said to watch the area right around the U. of U.. Also there are some comments out there about keeping an eye on North Korea. I will post more when I can, if something new comes up.

I don't mean to call you out, but the prophesied earthquake in SLC probably won't happen until 2024 & 2025. We are close, that's for sure!

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

kirtland r.m. wrote: April 9th, 2017, 7:27 pm Seems J.R. may have it right when she said to watch the area right around the U. of U.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But what are you even talking about? Nothing has happened. She is no more right today than the day she spouted off about her imminent earthquake that would happen before she had time to do another radio interview.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

"a well known L.D.S. dreamer"
=))

Julie's EQ prediction was supposed to be prior to the 2016 election. It came and went without happening. You're still following strange paths, kirtland.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

kirtland r.m. wrote: April 9th, 2017, 7:27 pm I am only posting on this forum when I get what I believe is some important new news. Just within the last hour I was told by a well known l.d.s. dreamer that they have had a confirming experience about that coming Utah shaker that some believe is near. What was the information? Seems J.R. may have it right when she said to watch the area right around the U. of U.. Also there are some comments out there about keeping an eye on North Korea. I will post more when I can, if something new comes up.
This is so sad. You really should go seek counsel from your bishop.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Now let's learn what a prophet, seer, and revelator of God has taught us just last week, which is not only instructive, but divinely inspired as well:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... r?lang=eng

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Is it just around the corner? JR is claiming that on avow.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

mirkwood wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:39 pm
Julie strongly believed this 'wake up' earthquake would happen last spring. It didn't happen. She then strongly believed it would happen before Christmas last year. It didn't happen then either. It appears that she is now predicting it to happen in the very near future (anyone have a date?). It won't happen. How many times does she have to be wrong before people realize she is not teaching the things God wants (God is a God of truth and won't lie, and yet she proudly and loudly proclaims her message is from God)?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

:)) (-|

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I strongly believe there will be a quake, it will hopefully wake some up!!! When will it happen? It doesn't matter unless you are so bored with life that you want some action!!!!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hi, Kirtland. Remember this thread you started? It was only about 3.5 months ago. Perhaps you should recalibrate your discernment gauge when it comes to listening to and subsequently sharing warnings.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44530

Next week, no American aircraft carriers deployed at sea anywhere in the world
kirtland r.m.

Next week, no American aircraft carriers deployed at sea anywhere in the world

Post by kirtland r.m. » 30 Dec 2016, 19:05

A very creepy situation is about to happen, take a look at this.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/30/no ... -east.html

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

DesertWonderer wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:22 pm
This is so sad. You really should go seek counsel from your bishop.
Lots of apostates or jack lds for sure. Idk what to tell them tbh. This is response to Kirtland to clarify. I Agree this is so sad he is like that
Last edited by Different on April 10th, 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

It is coming the economy is now showing multiple signs of imminent failure, a black swan event could also tip the economy over at any time - the missionaries recalled. In the D&C it states it comes as a whirlwind which is sudden and unexpected, best to take heed as there will not be much warning given.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

The economy has been showing signs of failure for decades. When it goes no AVOW "dreamer" will have predicted it. I'm a tad dismayed that so many still follow Julie. Its mind boggling to my little brain. She hasn't ever been correct and has always been wrong yet as dogs go back to sniff their own crap, there are the dream followers, sniffing crap.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Onsdag wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:50 pm
Julie strongly believed this 'wake up' earthquake would happen last spring. It didn't happen. She then strongly believed it would happen before Christmas last year. It didn't happen then either. It appears that she is now predicting it to happen in the very near future (anyone have a date?). It won't happen. How many times does she have to be wrong before people realize she is not teaching the things God wants (God is a God of truth and won't lie, and yet she proudly and loudly proclaims her message is from God)?

Julie is a False Prophet:
Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

World governments are taking N.Korea seriously - China moves 150,000 troops to the border with Korea.

Stocks Slide On Report China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... na-chatter

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Spaced_Out wrote: April 10th, 2017, 11:35 am World governments are taking N.Korea seriously - China moves 150,000 troops to the border with Korea.

Once they cross the border into North Korea, will they jump up and down in unison thereby causing the earthquake along the Wasatch Front that dear Kirtland is warning us about?

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Silver wrote: April 10th, 2017, 12:03 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: April 10th, 2017, 11:35 am World governments are taking N.Korea seriously - China moves 150,000 troops to the border with Korea.

Once they cross the border into North Korea, will they jump up and down in unison thereby causing the earthquake along the Wasatch Front that dear Kirtland is warning us about?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... -nuclear-p
"If you are looking for a world crisis which could bring about the dangers of a clash between great powers then North Korea is a bigger concern than Syria. I think what the Chinese are beginning to understand is that if this can’t be solved peaceably through negotiations, through pressure, then there is serious risk that the US will have only one option left, which is the military option."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Spaced_Out wrote: April 10th, 2017, 2:02 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... -nuclear-p
"If you are looking for a world crisis which could bring about the dangers of a clash between great powers then North Korea is a bigger concern than Syria. I think what the Chinese are beginning to understand is that if this can’t be solved peaceably through negotiations, through pressure, then there is serious risk that the US will have only one option left, which is the military option."
I'm sorry if you thought I was insulting your info from zerohedge. I'm a regular reader and find many choice nuggets there. Thanks for sharing. No, I was, in my juvenile way, continuing to poke fun at Kirtland, our often breathless reporter who comes on LDSFF to tell us that, my goodness, less than an hour ago he talked with a "well-known LDS dreamer" and, saints be praised, some of the things he said agree with JR's prediction about the earthquake centered at the U of U. And as if that's not enough, Kirtland says, "Hey, guys, listen to me, there's chatter about North Korea and stuff, too."

So Spaced_Out, along with you I see NK as a very likely spot from which the next major war could be initiated. I just don't need false prophets or their messengers to come warn me about what anybody can already see by scanning the news headlines. Are we good now?

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

China moves 150,000 troops.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... order.htmlLooks like the Chinese have a bit more concern than some of our forum members.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

kirtland r.m. wrote: April 10th, 2017, 8:02 pm China moves 150,000 troops.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... order.htmlLooks like the Chinese have a bit more concern than some of our forum members.
You are quoting a British tabloid for this story?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Onsdag wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:50 pm
From what I understand she is getting this info from a man named John and a woman named Joan of Arc from within the veil. Could be false spirits for sure.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote: April 10th, 2017, 8:07 am The economy has been showing signs of failure for decades. When it goes no AVOW "dreamer" will have predicted it. I'm a tad dismayed that so many still follow Julie. Its mind boggling to my little brain. She hasn't ever been correct and has always been wrong yet as dogs go back to sniff their own crap, there are the dream followers, sniffing crap.
I love the smell of poop in the morning.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

:))