The Wasatch Front, and North Korea

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: The Wasatch Front, and North Korea

Post by Matchmaker »

It's all going to happen eventually, and we all know that. The Wasatch front is going to experience a bad earthquake, or two, and the leader of North Korea will be removed from power so the slaves of North Korea will have a chance to hear the gospel. Julie is not telling us anything we don't already know. If she keeps setting a new date, eventually her date will coincide with the Lord's, but that is not irrefutable evidence that she has any greater gifts of inspiration than the rest of us.

awar_e
captain of 100

Post by awar_e »

For many years prophets, seers and revelators have given warnings and also plans for survival.
As they have been largely ignored, the plans for preparation have been less intense and in some cases halted.
As we are in the days for sorting the wheat from the tares, perhaps those who did heed the warnings to prepare, have passed the test of obedience and will not face what the non obedient ones may.
Believers of prophets have no need to buy books by those who practice priestcraft, setting themselves up to get gain.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Re: The Wasatch Front, and Norh Korea

Post by cyclOps »

GrandMasterB wrote: April 10th, 2017, 11:20 pm
shadow wrote: April 10th, 2017, 8:07 am The economy has been showing signs of failure for decades. When it goes no AVOW "dreamer" will have predicted it. I'm a tad dismayed that so many still follow Julie. Its mind boggling to my little brain. She hasn't ever been correct and has always been wrong yet as dogs go back to sniff their own crap, there are the dream followers, sniffing crap.
I love the smell of poop in the morning.
Poop jokes aren't my #1 favorite kind of joke, but they're a solid number two.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

LDScop wrote: April 11th, 2017, 7:19 am
shadow wrote: April 10th, 2017, 8:07 am The economy has been showing signs of failure for decades. When it goes no AVOW "dreamer" will have predicted it. I'm a tad dismayed that so many still follow Julie. Its mind boggling to my little brain. She hasn't ever been correct and has always been wrong yet as dogs go back to sniff their own crap, there are the dream followers, sniffing crap.
OK, that's a classic. I'm surprised 57 years of my life have gone by without ever hearing it before. For all the guys out there like me who don't want to grow up, it's perfect.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

I believe that there will be a quake to .. eventually. Hard to say when and no one can predict it. But when it does happen ... it is time to buckle down and get ready for the SHTF.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

LDScop wrote: April 11th, 2017, 7:19 am
Lol