Skousen Changes Timeline for WW3

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kfb
captain of 100

Re: Skousen Changes Timeline for WW3

Post by kfb »

I'd say more likely 15-20 years

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

Silver wrote: April 10th, 2017, 5:20 am
Matchmaker wrote: April 10th, 2017, 5:11 am
Still Learning wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:28 pm
francisco.colaco wrote: April 9th, 2017, 10:08 am

Right,

So Assad, an ophtalmologist that reluctantly accepted to succeed his father, with top western education, under all scrutiny from the international community, and practically winning the war with the help of Russia, would shoot himself in the foot by doing a chemical attack on a non-combatant area RIGHT AFTER Trump said he could remain in power. Having so much to gain and nothing to lose by doing so.

I'd be laughing my bottoms off if I thought anyone could actually believe this version of the story AND be able to properly tell the time from an analogue clock or properly recite the alphabet.
Watch your bottoms because everyone is eating it right up. I'm with you that it is almost laughable except how terrible it is.
This ophthalmologist/reformer/dictator is still known to have previously killed thousands and thousands of his own people through torture, starvation, and bombings, including the use of poisonous chlorine gas while Obama was President. I don't know whether he did it or not, but as the country's leader, the buck stops with him, so he is being held accountable.

I also don't think he is this innocent victim that some people are making him out to be.
This lawyer/Republican/dictator is still known to have previously killed thousands and thousands of his own people through hangings, military attacks, and starvation. His name is Abraham Lincoln. There was a rebellion which ol' Abe successfully put down and many now call him a hero. I also don't think he is this innocent victim that some people are making him out to be. Assad's forces had been successful lately (angering John McStain) so -- voila -- poisonous gas is used. See, you have to watch who writes the history books.
When Satan get a hold of people they will say, believe and do crazy things.

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: April 13th, 2017, 8:52 pm
tribrac wrote: April 13th, 2017, 8:04 pm Serious question, how does Joel Skousen claim to be an expert or authority on these things. He is camped out in Spring City, not really an insider. Couldn't anyone watch the news and spin some great tales of what might be?

I don't need Joel or a self described dreamer to tell me there is big trouble on the horizon.
Exactly. It's always seemed to me he's living off the Skousen name. What are his credentials? Any previous work in intelligence circles? Any work abroad? Any special training? Or is he just some armchair wannabee analyst with a famous last name?
Uh? Yes Yes and Yes.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: April 14th, 2017, 8:29 pm
freedomforall wrote: April 14th, 2017, 8:20 pm
Silver wrote: April 14th, 2017, 1:58 pm
freedomforall wrote: April 14th, 2017, 1:47 pm
Hatemongers will say anything to draw attention to themselves. Can't see a forest for all the trees kind of circumstance.

Does a traitor pray for America and its people? Was Trump a traitor when he says prayers go out to the innocent victims of chemical annihilation tactics, in the video on the provided website above?
Kind of vague there, FFA, but I'll mark you down as another LDS who wants to ignore President Kimball's solemn warning and go with Trump instead.
I can Trump Kimball...the LORD says to love your enemies, and this is not a vague, weak command.
People are dead in Syria via an unconstitutional attack authorized by the Marmalade In Chief. He killed people who had never done any harm to Americans. That sort of attack is not only unconstitutional, it is also frowned upon in the scriptures, the same place where you find the command to love one's enemy.
Moroni loved his enemies so much that he killed the one's that wouldn't take up arms and fight for freedom. He also headed up armies that killed their enemies.
Teancum loved his enemies so much that he went into a tent and drove a javelin into the heart of a king. He was under orders given by Moroni.
Helaman loved his enemies so much that he headed up armies to defeat wicked men. He also was in charge of 2060 young men, called strippling warriors, trained them to kill and then went out and did just that. Not one of them were killed.

Just maybe, Trump has his right to take down an enemy that could potentially attack Americans with chemicals.

But just keep hating and casting dispersion's for your own satisfaction.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:16 am

Kind of vague there, FFA, but I'll mark you down as another LDS who wants to ignore President Kimball's solemn warning and go with Trump instead.
I can Trump Kimball...the LORD says to love your enemies, and this is not a vague, weak command.
People are dead in Syria via an unconstitutional attack authorized by the Marmalade In Chief. He killed people who had never done any harm to Americans. That sort of attack is not only unconstitutional, it is also frowned upon in the scriptures, the same place where you find the command to love one's enemy.
Moroni loved his enemies so much that he killed the one's that wouldn't take up arms and fight for freedom. He also headed up armies that killed their enemies.
Teancum loved his enemies so much that he went into a tent and drove a javelin into the heart of a king. He was under orders given by Moroni.
Helaman loved his enemies so much that he headed up armies to defeat wicked men. He also was in charge of 2060 young men, called strippling warriors, trained them to kill and then went out and did just that. Not one of them were killed.

Just maybe, Trump has his right to take down an enemy that could potentially attack Americans with chemicals.

Selective amnesia alert. The weapons of mass destruction in Iraq claim was false. Trump killed people in Syria based on claims of sarin gas usage that have now been shown to be false.

Tilting at windmills is not healthy for you, FFA. Syria hasn't ever sailed across the ocean to attack us. Why do you think they would start?

By the way, I think you mean "aspersion" not "dispersion."

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:31 am

Selective amnesia alert. The weapons of mass destruction in Iraq claim was false. Trump killed people in Syria based on claims of sarin gas usage that have now been shown to be false.

Tilting at windmills is not healthy for you, FFA. Syria hasn't ever sailed across the ocean to attack us. Why do you think they would start?

No, "dispersion" is correct. So many statements filled with different shades of darkness, all discharged from the same mouth with the same repetitious data.

I'll handle my English usage, maybe you'll learn a new twist on how some words make such a direct and profound meaning or point.

Aspersion sounds too much like a suppository for a rear windbag orifice. :D
Last edited by freedomforall on April 15th, 2017, 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:54 am

No, "dispersion" is correct. So many statements filled with different shades of darkness, all discharged from the same mouth with the same repetitious data.

I'll handle my English usage, maybe you'll learn a new twist on how some words make such a direct and profound meaning or point.

Aspersion sounds too much like a suppository for a rear windbag orifice. ;)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

There were WMD in Iraq.
The US knew that because they sold them, or the components at least, to Saddam Hussain in the first place!
By the timethe US/UK forces subdued the country, the WMD stockpile couldn't be found...... apparently.

Chemical weapons have been used more than once in the current Syrian crisis.
I wonder where they came from?

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

freedomforall wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:16 am Just maybe, Trump has his right to take down an enemy that could potentially attack Americans with chemicals.
In such case, the USA should be bombing the Saudi Arabia, half of the muslim world, Dearborn, Michigan, the CIA headquarters and CAIR.

Not the Syrian army.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Robin Hood wrote: April 15th, 2017, 1:18 amThere were WMD in Iraq.
The US knew that because they sold them, or the components at least, to Saddam Hussain in the first place!
By the timethe US/UK forces subdued the country, the WMD stockpile couldn't be found...... apparently.

Good question, RH.
Maybe some people here think all this was on Trump's "to do" list. Heck, maybe even 9/11. Trump is getting blamed for everything else!, right?

Let's see, Trump was born in June of 46 so he can't be blamed for the attack on Pearl Harbor that left several thousand dead. He can't be blamed for the thousands of men, women and children killed by A-bombs in Japan. He can't be blamed for the Vietnam conflict that took 50,000 some odd troops lives, weapons having been supplied to the enemy by...well, read the book listed below. He can't be blamed for all the mass shootings across the country for years now.
Gee, now that he is President, he needs to be politically correct and not offend anyone, right? Maybe he needn't have in mind the welfare and safety of the American people either, even if there are foreign threats that could potentially come to our borders. After all, previous Presidents went around and practically kissed the rumps of other leaders and weakened our military so the NWO would have little resistance. How many know what Khrushchev told Ezra T Benson when he was Secretary of Agriculture?
How many have read None Dare Call It Conspiracy? President Benson did and asked the saints to read it. I know for a sure fact that some forum members have.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

francisco.colaco wrote: April 15th, 2017, 1:39 am
freedomforall wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:16 am Just maybe, Trump has his right to take down an enemy that could potentially attack Americans with chemicals.
In such case, the USA should be bombing the Saudi Arabia, half of the muslim world, Dearborn, Michigan, the CIA headquarters and CAIR.

Not the Syrian army.
I don't know. But chemical usage to kill people, whoever the culprit sending them through the air is is kind of scary. Anyone up for uprooting their family and moving there just to see if everything is good?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

kfb wrote: April 14th, 2017, 10:55 pm I'd say more likely 15-20 years
I don't think WW3 is that far away, although I could be wrong.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Robin Hood wrote: April 15th, 2017, 1:18 am

There were WMD in Iraq.

No, there weren't. At least not enough to concern the US/Britain. Bush/Blair are war criminals.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/ge ... s-iraq-war

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 09081.html

Some of the bags containing chemicals that could be weaponized are from Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are supporting the rebels. Now that's inconvenient.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

freedomforall wrote: April 15th, 2017, 2:05 am
Robin Hood wrote: April 15th, 2017, 1:18 amThere were WMD in Iraq.

Good question, RH.
Maybe some people here think all this was on Trump's "to do" list. Heck, maybe even 9/11. Trump is getting blamed for everything else!, right?

Let's see, Trump was born in June of 46 so he can't be blamed for the attack on Pearl Harbor that left several thousand dead. He can't be blamed for the thousands of men, women and children killed by A-bombs in Japan. He can't be blamed for the Vietnam conflict that took 50,000 some odd troops lives, weapons having been supplied to the enemy by...well, read the book listed below. He can't be blamed for all the mass shootings across the country for years now.
Gee, now that he is President, he needs to be politically correct and not offend anyone, right? Maybe he needn't have in mind the welfare and safety of the American people either, even if there are foreign threats that could potentially come to our borders. After all, previous Presidents went around and practically kissed the rumps of other leaders and weakened our military so the NWO would have little resistance. How many know what Khrushchev told Ezra T Benson when he was Secretary of Agriculture?
How many have read None Dare Call It Conspiracy? President Benson did and asked the saints to read it. I know for a sure fact that some forum members have.
Just to clarify; I was suggesting the missing Iraqi WMD ended up in Syria via Iran.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

For those who are interested, John B. Wells will be interviewing Joel on Caravan To Midnight: Ark Midnight. Facebook will show you when/where(10:00 pm central).
John is a bit of a anti-Muslim, and a southern Christian, with a little Art Bell added. His interviews with Joel are always a fascinating listen(just remember your grains of salt).

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I don't agree with this on multiple levels, but I do agree with less hate and more patience.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The warmongers appointed by Trump are no good. Much more at the link than pasted below.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... ons-attack

The press reported on April 4 that a nerve agent attack had occurred in Khan Shaykhun, Syria during the early morning hours locally on that day. On April 7, The United States carried out a cruise missile attack on Syria ordered by President Trump. It now appears that the president ordered this cruise missile attack without any valid intelligence to support it.

In order to cover up the lack of intelligence to supporting the president’s action, the National Security Council produced a fraudulent intelligence report on April 11 four days later. The individual responsible for this report was Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster, the National Security Advisor. The McMaster report is completely undermined by a significant body of video evidence taken after the alleged sarin attack and before the US cruise missile attack that unambiguously shows the claims in the WHR could not possibly be true. This cannot be explained as a simple error.

This very disturbing event is not a unique situation. President George W. Bush argued that he was misinformed about unambiguous evidence that Iraq was hiding a substantial store of weapons of mass destruction. This false intelligence led to a US attack on Iraq that started a process that ultimately led to the political disintegration in the Middle East, which through a series of unpredicted events then led to the rise of the Islamic State.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Silver wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:31 am Trump killed people in Syria based on claims of sarin gas usage that have now been shown to be false.
Trump bombed a Syrian airbase where the planes came from and returned to after they dropped bombs with some sort of chemicals in them that killed civilians. I don't think it mattered to Trump if it was sarin gas or not. I doesn't matter to me or the dead or their families. The result is the same.

I don't know exactly what happened or who was involved or how it went down but it seems clear from Syrian victims that it was Assad's military that delivered the bombs.

"It is clear...that there are times and circumstances when nations are justified, in fact have an obligation, to fight for family, for liberty, and against tyranny, threat, and oppression." -President Hinckley

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

harakim wrote: April 15th, 2017, 4:08 pm

I don't agree with this on multiple levels, but I do agree with less hate and more patience.
That's okay because I was being sarcastic. And although the accounts are true the intent and purpose is in scripture to be read and understood in their proper context.
I was attempting to show that sometimes we have to lay down the law in defense of our families, our faith and our freedom...even if it wipes out innocent people. The righteous go to paradise where they find peace, joy, comfort and love. We mortals do all we can to cling to this life with pain, anguish, turmoil and profound evil. So who are truly better off?

Besides, when God decides to clean house, a lot of innocent people will die. And us who are trying to live righteously still have to cross our fingers and hope that we survive every single wave of destruction waiting to destroy mankind in some manner, even to the point of having eyeballs fall out of people's sockets. It's in the book!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Matchmaker wrote: April 15th, 2017, 3:30 am
Well, it's closer than it was yesterday. :D

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Is that you, Hector?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

shadow wrote: April 15th, 2017, 7:43 pm
Silver wrote: April 15th, 2017, 12:31 am Trump killed people in Syria based on claims of sarin gas usage that have now been shown to be false.
1. Trump bombed a Syrian airbase where the planes came from and returned to after they dropped bombs with some sort of chemicals in them that killed civilians. I don't think it mattered to Trump if it was sarin gas or not. I doesn't matter to me or the dead or their families. The result is the same.

2. I don't know exactly what happened or who was involved or how it went down but it seems clear from Syrian victims that it was Assad's military that delivered the bombs.

3. "It is clear...that there are times and circumstances when nations are justified, in fact have an obligation, to fight for family, for liberty, and against tyranny, threat, and oppression." -President Hinckley
Shadow,
I've numbered your comments above so I can respond to them with exactness.
1. You personally cannot say with perfect certainty that the planes that came from the Syrian base were carrying chemical weapons. They may have been carrying regular bombs which, when they fell, hit some chemicals that were stored in the area. Ours and other governments/media outlets have claimed that the chemical deployed was sarin, but the pictures of medical personnel working in the area make it clear that it was not sarin. If you're being lied to about one thing, how can you be sure you're not being deceived about another?

2. That's right. You don't. You're relying on reporting from known liars.

3. We often pray in sacrament meeting and in the other meetings of our three hour block on Sunday that we will be able to apply the things we are taught to our daily lives. That's a good thing.
A. However, President Hinckley's talk must not be justification for every military action that happens just because the US military is doing something "for the children." I read the whole April 2003 general conference talk from which you have taken the quote. Let's make sure we understand the context of the talk in general and the quote in particular. We should avoid twisting one short segment into an interpretation that fits our limited world view.

President HInckley begins by mourning and seeking to find answers in the passing of one Brother and Staff Sergeant James W. Cawley in Iraq. Although Iraq borders Syria and the fighting in Syria appears to be merely an extension of the fighting that originated in Iraq, can you really say that America launching missiles at a Syrian airbase is covered under the talk by President Hinckley?

B. The Church has an even greater international mix now than it did when President Hinckley spoke in 2003. He mentioned that it was possible for members of the church to be opposed to one another on the battlefield although he prays the combatants on both sides will return home safely. He also indicates that those in the armed services will not be under condemnation for serving in a war due to the oath they made when enlisting. His concerns is more with the individuals, than with the countries involved. A nation is, after all, merely a collection of individuals.

C. Therefore, if his talk is to have some application today, for the current conflict in Syria, perhaps it means that Church members in Lebanon, for example, should be ready to fight against terror and not necessarily just US soldiers, although if US troops have to go they are relieved of personal responsibility as long as they are acting as sons and daughters of God.

D. Let's pause here and ask if President Hinckley would even want the United States to be involved in every conflict as the world's policeman. Can his talk really be justification for everything America does? In addition, there are horrible atrocities being committed in Saudi Arabia, in China, in Myanmar, in Brazil, in Sudan and South Sudan. Can President Hinckley's talk honestly be conflated to apply to the US bombing every single country where bad stuff is happening? Be careful how you answer that because the big problem is that America is bombing and killing innocent civilians in multiple locations. We have many domestic issues of our own. What if China decided they were going to solve the murder problem in Chicago by attacking the police their due to their obvious ineffectiveness? Do you think President Hinckley wants other parts of the world to mount a campaign to attack the US?

E. In using the short quote from President Hinckleys' talk, have you overlooked the fact that the Luciferian leaders of several countries, including the US, are the very people who got us into the various Middle Eastern wars in the first place? These same evil people are the ones telling us we must go bleed out more of the young lives of our soldiers and spend the treasure of our country to "fix" problems in Syria. That's rubbish and reminiscent of the treason of the billionaire banking class causing the 2008 financial crisis and then stepping forward with QE and other traitorous solutions to help the country. Let's not get fooled by the Gadiantons again.

F. Now let me quote a larger section of President Hinckley's talk from which you took your quote:
"When war raged between the Nephites and the Lamanites, the record states that “the Nephites were inspired by a better cause, for they were not fighting for … power but they were fighting for their homes and their liberties, their wives and their children, and their all, yea, for their rites of worship and their church.

“And they were doing that which they felt was the duty which they owed to their God” (Alma 43:45–46).

The Lord counseled them, “Defend your families even unto bloodshed” (Alma 43:47).

And Moroni “rent his coat; and he took a piece thereof, and wrote upon it—In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole.

“And he fastened on his headplate, and his breastplate, and his shields, and girded on his armor about his loins; and he took the pole, which had on the end thereof his rent coat, (and he called it the title of liberty) and he bowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren” (Alma 46:12–13).

It is clear from these and other writings that there are times and circumstances when nations are justified, in fact have an obligation, to fight for family, for liberty, and against tyranny, threat, and oppression."
(close quote)

Alma 43 is about defensive war, for the Lord does not approve of offensive wars of conquest. The unrighteous dominion mentioned in Section 121 of the Doctrine & Covenants is condemned, not celebrated with cheers of "We're #1! We're #1! USA, USA, USA!" that have colored our conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as our recent election.

Moroni's title of liberty mentioned in Alma 46 is about rising up against domestic tyranny. That's where we need to focus first, don't you agree? The whole cleanse the inner vessel first lesson applies here.

Finally, we simply can't afford wars in all these places any longer. When, not if, America falls due to our worthless currency no longer being accepted, imagine our fate when many come seeking revenge and assets. I can see young lions tearing through the flocks of sheep.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

GrandMasterB wrote: April 15th, 2017, 11:18 pm
Is that you, Hector?
No. Wrong gender.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

freedomforall wrote: April 15th, 2017, 10:35 pm
Well, it's closer than it was yesterday. :D
Good point! We're all just guessing. I base much of my opinion on the fact that I think Putin and Netanyahu will still be alive and in power when WW3 takes place. Putin is 64 and Netanyahu is 67.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Silver wrote: April 15th, 2017, 11:39 pm
shadow wrote: April 15th, 2017, 7:43 pm
1. Trump bombed a Syrian airbase where the planes came from and returned to after they dropped bombs with some sort of chemicals in them that killed civilians. I don't think it mattered to Trump if it was sarin gas or not. I doesn't matter to me or the dead or their families. The result is the same.

2. I don't know exactly what happened or who was involved or how it went down but it seems clear from Syrian victims that it was Assad's military that delivered the bombs.

3. "It is clear...that there are times and circumstances when nations are justified, in fact have an obligation, to fight for family, for liberty, and against tyranny, threat, and oppression." -President Hinckley
Shadow,
I've numbered your comments above so I can respond to them with exactness.
1. You personally cannot say with perfect certainty that the planes that came from the Syrian base were carrying chemical weapons. They may have been carrying regular bombs which, when they fell, hit some chemicals that were stored in the area. Ours and other governments/media outlets have claimed that the chemical deployed was sarin, but the pictures of medical personnel working in the area make it clear that it was not sarin. If you're being lied to about one thing, how can you be sure you're not being deceived about another?

2. That's right. You don't. You're relying on reporting from known liars.

3. We often pray in sacrament meeting and in the other meetings of our three hour block on Sunday that we will be able to apply the things we are taught to our daily lives. That's a good thing.
A. However, President Hinckley's talk must not be justification for every military action that happens just because the US military is doing something "for the children." I read the whole April 2003 general conference talk from which you have taken the quote. Let's make sure we understand the context of the talk in general and the quote in particular. We should avoid twisting one short segment into an interpretation that fits our limited world view.

President HInckley begins by mourning and seeking to find answers in the passing of one Brother and Staff Sergeant James W. Cawley in Iraq. Although Iraq borders Syria and the fighting in Syria appears to be merely an extension of the fighting that originated in Iraq, can you really say that America launching missiles at a Syrian airbase is covered under the talk by President Hinckley?

B. The Church has an even greater international mix now than it did when President Hinckley spoke in 2003. He mentioned that it was possible for members of the church to be opposed to one another on the battlefield although he prays the combatants on both sides will return home safely. He also indicates that those in the armed services will not be under condemnation for serving in a war due to the oath they made when enlisting. His concerns is more with the individuals, than with the countries involved. A nation is, after all, merely a collection of individuals.

C. Therefore, if his talk is to have some application today, for the current conflict in Syria, perhaps it means that Church members in Lebanon, for example, should be ready to fight against terror and not necessarily just US soldiers, although if US troops have to go they are relieved of personal responsibility as long as they are acting as sons and daughters of God.

D. Let's pause here and ask if President Hinckley would even want the United States to be involved in every conflict as the world's policeman. Can his talk really be justification for everything America does? In addition, there are horrible atrocities being committed in Saudi Arabia, in China, in Myanmar, in Brazil, in Sudan and South Sudan. Can President Hinckley's talk honestly be conflated to apply to the US bombing every single country where bad stuff is happening? Be careful how you answer that because the big problem is that America is bombing and killing innocent civilians in multiple locations. We have many domestic issues of our own. What if China decided they were going to solve the murder problem in Chicago by attacking the police their due to their obvious ineffectiveness? Do you think President Hinckley wants other parts of the world to mount a campaign to attack the US?

E. In using the short quote from President Hinckleys' talk, have you overlooked the fact that the Luciferian leaders of several countries, including the US, are the very people who got us into the various Middle Eastern wars in the first place? These same evil people are the ones telling us we must go bleed out more of the young lives of our soldiers and spend the treasure of our country to "fix" problems in Syria. That's rubbish and reminiscent of the treason of the billionaire banking class causing the 2008 financial crisis and then stepping forward with QE and other traitorous solutions to help the country. Let's not get fooled by the Gadiantons again.

F. Now let me quote a larger section of President Hinckley's talk from which you took your quote:
"When war raged between the Nephites and the Lamanites, the record states that “the Nephites were inspired by a better cause, for they were not fighting for … power but they were fighting for their homes and their liberties, their wives and their children, and their all, yea, for their rites of worship and their church.

“And they were doing that which they felt was the duty which they owed to their God” (Alma 43:45–46).

The Lord counseled them, “Defend your families even unto bloodshed” (Alma 43:47).

And Moroni “rent his coat; and he took a piece thereof, and wrote upon it—In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole.

“And he fastened on his headplate, and his breastplate, and his shields, and girded on his armor about his loins; and he took the pole, which had on the end thereof his rent coat, (and he called it the title of liberty) and he bowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren” (Alma 46:12–13).

It is clear from these and other writings that there are times and circumstances when nations are justified, in fact have an obligation, to fight for family, for liberty, and against tyranny, threat, and oppression."
(close quote)

Alma 43 is about defensive war, for the Lord does not approve of offensive wars of conquest. The unrighteous dominion mentioned in Section 121 of the Doctrine & Covenants is condemned, not celebrated with cheers of "We're #1! We're #1! USA, USA, USA!" that have colored our conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as our recent election.

Moroni's title of liberty mentioned in Alma 46 is about rising up against domestic tyranny. That's where we need to focus first, don't you agree? The whole cleanse the inner vessel first lesson applies here.

Finally, we simply can't afford wars in all these places any longer. When, not if, America falls due to our worthless currency no longer being accepted, imagine our fate when many come seeking revenge and assets. I can see young lions tearing through the flocks of sheep.
That's a lot words to say you don't know either.