21st Century Timeline & Beyond

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

21st Century Timeline & Beyond

Post by Z2100 »

2000-2025 (2024?): The Times of The Gentiles (ex:JS-Matthew 1)

2000-2025: Repeating lunar/solar eclipses

2017: Great Sign in the Heavens

2024: The World Population reaches 8.0 Billion (estimated)

2025: End of the Times of The Gentiles-WWIII-Saints Flee to the Rocky Mountains (Prophecy by Duane Crowther)-Missionaries called home

2032: WWIII ends- The Saints travel to JCMO- Internal wars in America

2033-2044: Invasion of The US by China & Russia

2035: Major signs in the Heavens

2036-2100: Wars of Complete Destruction (Duane Crowther)

2038-2100: Abomination of Desolation

2038: SInking of major cities- Collapse of entire nations

2040: Conversion of the Lamanites & the building of New Jerusalem

2051: The Ten Tribes Return- Dramatic changes/shifts of continents never seen before

2053: Calling of The 144k

2054: Rule of David the Prince- Mission to The Heathen Nations (Crowther)

2060-3100: Final mission to all Mankind

2062: Collapse of all nations

2068: Return of the City of Enoch

(another 25 years of general preaching)

2093-2010: The 7 Vials of Wrath & Plagues

2093: 1/2 hour of silence (human time) on April 6

2093: Opening of The 7th Seal

2094: 1/3 of the Earth's population killed

2096: The Antichrist takes power & seduces all nations

2096-2100: The Battle of Armageddon

2100: The Second Coming of Christ

Note that the period we are living in is NOT the 1/2 hour of silence.

2100-3100: The Millennium

3100-3500: Satan Loosed for a "short season"

3500: The End of The World

Do you wish to add/fix anything. Tell me what.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Re: 21st Century Timeline & Beyond

Post by AlbertaBronco »

I guess anyone can throw numbers on a page and make guesses. It doesn't mean anything but it is always fun to guess.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Z2100 wrote: April 3rd, 2017, 7:51 pm 2000-2025: Repeating lunar/solar eclipses
Pardon my ignorance, but why are the eclipses in this period so important? I'm not able to figure out the bearing of this period by just looking at the lists of lunar and solar eclipses in the 21st century.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

inho wrote: April 4th, 2017, 1:12 am
Z2100 wrote: April 3rd, 2017, 7:51 pm 2000-2025: Repeating lunar/solar eclipses
Pardon my ignorance, but why are the eclipses in this period so important? I'm not able to figure out the bearing of this period by just looking at the lists of lunar and solar eclipses in the 21st century.

I've heard it from somewhere. I'll find the source as soon as I can.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Z2100,

Nobody, not even the angels in heaven know the day and the hour of Christ's return, but I guess you think you know the year.

No hubris here!

Regards,

George Clay

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

I read an article where some U.S. Generals said that World War III will probably be mostly over within 2 weeks.

The wars that are to come probably won't be long, drawn-out wars, but will be quick and destructive. The technology that exists and the destructive nature of current weapons are such, that if used, could kill millions, or billions in a very short period of time.

That timeline seems too long to me. Does anyone remember which apostle recently talked about where there will be a "compression of events"? My personal opinion is that things may start out slow, but when they kick in, it will be fast and furious.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

SouEu wrote: April 4th, 2017, 10:56 am I read an article where some U.S. Generals said that World War III will probably be mostly over within 2 weeks.

The wars that are to come probably won't be long, drawn-out wars, but will be quick and destructive. The technology that exists and the destructive nature of current weapons are such, that if used, could kill millions, or billions in a very short period of time.

That timeline seems too long to me. Does anyone remember which apostle recently talked about where there will be a "compression of events"? My personal opinion is that things may start out slow, but when they kick in, it will be fast and furious.

Interesting. I did get a big gap in my timeline when drawing it. If so, then the Second Coming could be in 2050 or sooner.

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

Z2100 wrote: April 3rd, 2017, 7:51 pm
Do you wish to add/fix anything. Tell me what.
Yes, all of it. It will be easier to just start over.

Ha ha just messing. I see things that don't fit but we all have our own paradigm and I'm likely wrong too. Plus I won't be alive in 2100 to confirm this so you need to make it all happen sooner so that I can post on here in let's say no more than 30-40 years about your false prophecy.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

SouEu wrote: April 4th, 2017, 10:56 amDoes anyone remember which apostle recently talked about where there will be a "compression of events"?
"Now, my brethren, “these are [your] days” (Hel. 7:9) in the history of the Church. Mark well what kind of days they will be, days when, with special visibility, the Lord will “make bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations.” (D&C 133:3.) God will also “hasten” His work. (D&C 88:73.) He will also “shorten” the last days “for the elect’s sake”; hence, there will be a compression of events. (Matt. 24:22; JS—M 1:20.) Furthermore, “all things shall be in commotion.” (D&C 88:91.) Only those in the process of becoming the men and women of Christ will be able to keep their spiritual balance. Brethren, may we “walk by faith,” and, if necessary, even on our knees!" Neal Maxwell - https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... h?lang=eng

"Some prophecies, such as the return of Jewish people to Israel, were decades in their fulfillment (see Ezek. 39:27). Other prophecies can be fulfilled in a compressed period of time. Taking the restored gospel “for a witness” to all the nations of the world involves generations (Matt. 24:14), but a “desolating scourge” can cover the land quickly (see D&C 5:19). Sadly, more than one qualifying possibility already exists for such scourges (see Mark 13:10, D&C 5:19). The blossoming of the desert “as the rose” involved substantial time, yet significant moral decay can happen within a single generation—whether in a nation or in a family (see Isa. 35:1; Hel. 6:32; Hel. 11:36; Hel. 12:4)." Neal Maxwell - https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... g?lang=eng

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EmmaLee wrote: April 4th, 2017, 5:37 pm
SouEu wrote: April 4th, 2017, 10:56 amDoes anyone remember which apostle recently talked about where there will be a "compression of events"?
"Now, my brethren, “these are [your] days” (Hel. 7:9) in the history of the Church. Mark well what kind of days they will be, days when, with special visibility, the Lord will “make bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations.” (D&C 133:3.) God will also “hasten” His work. (D&C 88:73.) He will also “shorten” the last days “for the elect’s sake”; hence, there will be a compression of events. (Matt. 24:22; JS—M 1:20.) Furthermore, “all things shall be in commotion.” (D&C 88:91.) Only those in the process of becoming the men and women of Christ will be able to keep their spiritual balance. Brethren, may we “walk by faith,” and, if necessary, even on our knees!" Neal Maxwell - https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... h?lang=eng

"Some prophecies, such as the return of Jewish people to Israel, were decades in their fulfillment (see Ezek. 39:27). Other prophecies can be fulfilled in a compressed period of time. Taking the restored gospel “for a witness” to all the nations of the world involves generations (Matt. 24:14), but a “desolating scourge” can cover the land quickly (see D&C 5:19). Sadly, more than one qualifying possibility already exists for such scourges (see Mark 13:10, D&C 5:19). The blossoming of the desert “as the rose” involved substantial time, yet significant moral decay can happen within a single generation—whether in a nation or in a family (see Isa. 35:1; Hel. 6:32; Hel. 11:36; Hel. 12:4)." Neal Maxwell - https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... g?lang=eng
I found "... For Joseph’s ailment, the best medical help available in America was surprisingly just a few miles away ..." very interesting. A modern printing press was also located nearby when it was needed for the first edition of the Book of Mormon, etc. :-)

The "compression" is what may shorten the 7 years of destruction following the current 7 years of prosperity. :ymparty:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 14th, 2017, 2:15 am

I found "... For Joseph’s ailment, the best medical help available in America was surprisingly just a few miles away ..." very interesting. A modern printing press was also located nearby when it was needed for the first edition of the Book of Mormon, etc. :-)

The "compression" is what may shorten the 7 years of destruction following the current 7 years of prosperity. :ymparty:
You keep referring to "the current 7 years of prosperity." I think our definitions of that word must be different. You even base your claim on a 3% rate of GDP growth. However, no serious governmental or private organization has published a rate like that. In fact, the Atlanta Fed says the 1st quarter rate was less than 1%. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-1 ... -rate-hike

So can you show us how you are arriving at your numbers and give us a little background on your expertise?

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

gclayjr wrote: April 4th, 2017, 7:39 am Z2100,

Nobody, not even the angels in heaven know the day and the hour of Christ's return, but I guess you think you know the year.

No hubris here!

Regards,

George Clay
Replace know by knew.

The Son now is glorified. When He said it, no.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: April 14th, 2017, 11:17 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: April 14th, 2017, 2:15 am

You keep referring to "the current 7 years of prosperity." I think our definitions of that word must be different. You even base your claim on a 3% rate of GDP growth. However, no serious governmental or private organization has published a rate like that. In fact, the Atlanta Fed says the 1st quarter rate was less than 1%. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-1 ... -rate-hike

So can you show us how you are arriving at your numbers and give us a little background on your expertise?
OK, the seven years are from when a presidents policies begin to take effect, which would be about now, until the selection of a next president 7 years from now. 2.5 or higher rounds to 3, and 3 is my own best attempt to define prosperity.

The current quarter began in April, so may need to await quarterly or the yearly averages change in GDP to make a determination.

Time will tell; numbers for Q3 (April, May and June) won't be available for several months and the yearly number until sometime in 2018.

Here is the latest info from Bureau of Economic Analysis (2nd estimate for 2016/Q4)

Your headline "Atlanta Fed Slashes Q1 GDP Forecast To Just 0.9% Hours Before Fed Rate Hike" references the "advance" estimate for Q1 which may actually be for Q2 as government years end in September, whereas business generally use calendar quarters. Q3 is the first quarter of interest, but bad numbers in Q2 are expected before the predicted up-tick beginning in Q3.

Business 101 is the extent of my expertise. :-)

GDP forecasting and reporting is fluid, so must wait for the final reports to solidify.

Here is the line graph from Silver's article; It's great that it also shows the fed fund futures. :)

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I've often thought it interesting that Jesus said he would come in the meridian of time. If that were literally true, or close to it, then it seems The Millennium should start in 2500. Given that the world is not nearly as wicked or thoroughly controlled as it sounds in Revelations, I wonder if it will happen fast or if it will indeed take 400 years. I feel it will take a longer time for the world to become that way, but also that it *could* happen overnight. I guess I've learned not to worry as much about the timeline, but drawing up the timelines is maybe the funnest part.

Seeing the outcome of the North Korea invasion and probable ensuing confrontation in Syria will probably give us a lot of clues as to what the world will look like. However, it's already been brewing for 5, 16 or 100 years depending on how you look at it, so even though the resolution seems at the doorstep, maybe we will be at the doorstep for several years.

(Post script to grammar Nazis: I did that on purpose.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Recognize similarity
7 years of prosperity

2 cents paid advance
2 days wasn't chance

Destruction's door
gapes wide 2024 :ymdevil:

The wise will know change is near
Be prepared and you shall not fear

The appended info appears to be off by one year as per my 0030 thread, and now seven years of plenty/prosperity doth appear to better align with the same one year shift. "Compression" may result from the pleading of the righteous thus moving events beyond 2024 forward, perhaps cutting seven years it in half or 42 months which has a strong basis in scripture.

Dates for the Tribulation and Second Coming

2016 summer :  Beginning of the 7 years of plenty

2023 summer:  Birth pains begin, First Seal opened, 7 year Tribulation begins

2026/27 winter:   Abomination of Desolation, beginning of the “Great” Tribulation

2030 SUMMER:  SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND THE RAPTURE

http://2030secondcoming.com/Trib2023Plenty2016.html

I began this post with my current sig to preserve it and emphasize the Saviors 2 cents He spoke of in His parable. :-)