Hey R.M. Kirtland. Thirteen months ago you prophesied...

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
simpleton
captain of 1,000

Re: Hey R.M. Kirtland. Thirteen months ago you prophesied...

Post by simpleton »

Pride cometh before the fall, but one or two manage to tenaciously hang on to it, fall or no fall ...😁

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

brlenox wrote: April 4th, 2017, 1:17 pm
capctr wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 10:13 pm
Honestly, kirtland? I've gotta side with Mirkwood on this. You are not only a sensationalist, you also really come across as a wannabe prophet, and your sheeps clothing is beginning to rip at the seams.
Did somebody say something about sheep's clothing?
I have never known a sheep to wear clothing.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

GrandMasterB wrote: April 5th, 2017, 10:17 pm
brlenox wrote: April 4th, 2017, 1:17 pm
capctr wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 10:13 pm
Honestly, kirtland? I've gotta side with Mirkwood on this. You are not only a sensationalist, you also really come across as a wannabe prophet, and your sheeps clothing is beginning to rip at the seams.
Did somebody say something about sheep's clothing?
I have never known a sheep to wear clothing.
Happens all the time, dude.
no_just no.jpg
no_just no.jpg (242.16 KiB) Viewed 7686 times

mmm..cheese
captain of 100

Post by mmm..cheese »

And yet, now people are people using words as narrow definitions to basically get away with publicly telling the future and saying that it came from God.

How does this not contradict the statements of Joseph Smith to the brethren advising them to not mention their manifestations? Not to mention the fact that when there is any amount of confusion that it would be wise for anyone to try the spirits.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I found this one while searching around. Thought I should put it on this thread.
User avatarkirtland r.m.
captain of 1,000
Re: Hector Sosa/Julie Rowe Update.
Thanks
Postby kirtland r.m. » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Not a peep from Julie Rowe, she has gone quiet as she said she would. I have information about Hector and his publisher Chad Daybell, but I can't share it yet. I will stand as a witness later, that I knew about it, and I knew about it in August. Get ready for an important fall and winter.There are a number of things I sure don't claim to know, but don't discount what some of the saints do know. I stand by my posts. I also have seen some others post on this forum, information, that will be vital and is true. It will be interesting to watch upcoming general conference information and see if anything in the tone changes. The Lord is warning us, if we will listen.
So, back then, in Aug 2016, they were expecting something BIG to happen that fall and winter, but they didn't want to say (I suspect they were sharing their fears amongst themselves at Pathway to Zion, a private forum for Julie Rowe supporters) but as I recall, it was not eventful.

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... te#p731455

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I hope none of you are really Latter Day Saints. If so look up the word Saint. How obsessed are you to save some ones posts and time them? Why are you bullying a person. Don't you have anything better to do? If not my yard need work.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It's not bullying, Mom.
It's just holding someone to their word.
When someone sets themselves up as a self anointed and appointed prophet, predictor of the future, soothsayer, seer, and revelator, they need to be found to be true or false.
And the only way to do that is hold them to their word.
Not bullying, but accountability.
dc

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

I seriously like Kirtland RM. I miss him. Last days forum is just not the same anymore. We need to let people learn and grow. I can guarantee you he has learned a lot this last year. I remember being convinced certain things would happen. Starting in 1999. After watching things come and go, I have learned that I know nothing. I keep thinking we’re ripe for destruction and how could it get worse? The Lord is more patient than I thought and allows more sin in the promised land before destruction than I thought. In the mean time, I’m happy for the time the Lord has given us of relative peace. But because I love last days topics and speculation, I like to read his stuff. Come back Kirtland!!

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

True wrote: April 14th, 2018, 8:29 pm I seriously like Kirtland RM. I miss him. Last days forum is just not the same anymore. We need to let people learn and grow. I can guarantee you he has learned a lot this last year. I remember being convinced certain things would happen. Starting in 1999. After watching things come and go, I have learned that I know nothing. I keep thinking we’re ripe for destruction and how could it get worse? The Lord is more patient than I thought and allows more sin in the promised land before destruction than I thought. In the mean time, I’m happy for the time the Lord has given us of relative peace. But because I love last days topics and speculation, I like to read his stuff. Come back Kirtland!!
Amen to that. Sure, KRM may have been wrong on quite a few things, but I’ll take his posts over those of the narcissistic self proclaimed prophet who will remain nameless. It’s basically ruined this forum. He and the other one or two of his ilk have chased off some good posters.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

It has gotten pretty ugly out there but hasn't fallen apart yet. I wouldn't get smug about things mirkwood, it is only a mater of time. You know how fond I am of quotes, remember this one from Orson Pratt about the future civil war.
When I was a boy, I traveled extensively in the United States and the Canadas, preaching this restored Gospel. I had a manuscript copy of this revelation, which I carried in my pocket, and I was in the habit of reading it to the people among whom I traveled and preached. As a general thing the people regarded it as the height of nonsense, saying the Union was too strong to be broken; and I, they said, was led away, the victim of an impostor. Discourse by Elder Orson Pratt, delivered in the New Tabernacle, Salt Lake City, Sunday Afternoon, Aug. 26, 1876. It is only a matter of time. Don't have anything more to add right now.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on April 14th, 2018, 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Does anybody remember what the unbelievers were going to do to the believers after Samuel the Lamenite prophesied 5 years came and went?

I have been struggling since 2013 to understand how close we are to the second coming. I feel in my heart it will be soon. And most people will be eating and drinking and making merry. I would hate to speak too soon on this topic. I would rather side with Kirkland RM and have nothing happen then side with the scoffers and then have it hit the fan.

The real Passover is at the end of this month, April. Then the Exodus. Well, maybe this Passover we will have some things happen.

We have also had some strange weather. We keep having these cold fronts. I live in North Carolina and finally this week the leaves are coming back. Two weeks ago the trees had leaves come and then they were turning orange like fall time. It is strange. Even Julie Rowe said an earthquake would come in the spring with an unexpected cold front. That sounds about right for the weather we have been having. I am not prophesying at all. I am just looking. God hasn't told me one way or another. I have had dreams but I know spiritual things don't always manifest the way you think. I do think it is worth watching for anyways.

Like I said, I am not prophesying, but I am looking. Because while things may not happen for another several decades, I get that feeling that comes and presses hard and then disappears. Like a contraction. One of these days we are going to be in full labor.
Last edited by Juliet on April 14th, 2018, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

kirtland r.m. wrote: April 14th, 2018, 9:19 pm It has gotten pretty ugly out there but hasn't fallen apart yet. I wouldn't get smug about things mirkwood, it is only a mater of time.
2024 :P

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

kirtland r.m. wrote: April 14th, 2018, 9:19 pm It has gotten pretty ugly out there but hasn't fallen apart yet. I wouldn't get smug about things mirkwood, it is only a mater of time. You know how fond I am of quotes, remember this one from Orson Pratt about the future civil war.
When I was a boy, I traveled extensively in the United States and the Canadas, preaching this restored Gospel. I had a manuscript copy of this revelation, which I carried in my pocket, and I was in the habit of reading it to the people among whom I traveled and preached. As a general thing the people regarded it as the height of nonsense, saying the Union was too strong to be broken; and I, they said, was led away, the victim of an impostor. Discourse by Elder Orson Pratt, delivered in the New Tabernacle, Salt Lake City, Sunday Afternoon, Aug. 26, 1876. It is only a matter of time. Don't have anything more to add right now.
Progress? No dates for the end? Well done r.m. Kirtland, you are learning.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I don't think putting dates stuff on things is a good idea.

BUT a lot of people really feel like something is wrong and that things are happening now. A lot of people on this forum, and others felt spiritual warnings about things. But then when they tell people about it everyone is trying to shoot it down. Consider these scriptures;

1 Nephi Chapter 1:
4 For it came to pass in the commencement of the first year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah, (my father, Lehi, having dwelt at Jerusalem in all his days); and in that same year there came many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed.
5 Wherefore it came to pass that my father, Lehi, as he went forth prayed unto the Lord, yea, even with all his heart, in behalf of his people.
6 ...and because of the things which he saw and heard he did quake and tremble exceedingly...
19 And it came to pass that the Jews did mock him because of the things which he testified of them; for he truly testified of their wickedness and their abominations; and he testified that the things which he saw and heard, and also the things which he read in the book, manifested plainly of the coming of a Messiah, and also the redemption of the world.
20 And when the Jews heard these things they were angry with him; yea, even as with the prophets of old, whom they had cast out, and stoned, and slain; and they also sought his life, that they might take it away. But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.

Helaman 16:13 But it came to pass in the ninetieth year of the reign of the judges, there were great signs given unto the people, and wonders; and the words of the prophets began to be fulfilled.
14 And angels did appear unto men, wise men, and did declare unto them glad tidings of great joy; thus in this year the scriptures began to be fulfilled.
15 Nevertheless, the people began to harden their hearts, all save it were the most believing part of them, both of the Nephites and also of the Lamanites, and began to depend upon their own strength and upon their own wisdom, saying: (I want to be one of those...most believing part of them. I think most of you do to.)
16 Some things they may have guessed right, among so many; but behold, we know that all these great and marvelous works cannot come to pass, of which has been spoken.
17 And they began to reason and to contend among themselves, saying:
18 That it is not reasonable that such a being as a Christ shall come; if so, and he be the Son of God, the Father of heaven and of earth, as it has been spoken, why will he not show himself unto us as well as unto them who shall be at Jerusalem?
19 Yea, why will he not show himself in this land as well as in the land of Jerusalem? (Satan tries to reason with them that the time foretold is already past. Also compare with 3 Nephi the same attitude.)
20 But behold, we know that this is a wicked tradition, which has been handed down unto us by our fathers, to cause us that we should believe in some great and marvelous thing which should come to pass, but not among us, but in a land which is far distant, a land which we know not; therefore they can keep us in ignorance, for we cannot witness with our own eyes that they are true.
21 And they will, by the cunning and the mysterious arts of the evil one, work some great mystery which we cannot understand, which will keep us down to be servants to their words, and also servants unto them, for we depend upon them to teach us the word; and thus will they keep us in ignorance if we will yield ourselves unto them, all the days of our lives.
22 And many more things did the people imagine up in their hearts, which were foolish and vain; and they were much disturbed, for Satan did stir them up to do iniquity continually; yea, he did go about spreading rumors and contentions upon all the face of the land, that he might harden the hearts of the people against that which was good and against that which should come.
23 And notwithstanding the signs and the wonders which were wrought among the people of the Lord, and the many miracles which they did, Satan did get great hold upon the hearts of the people upon all the face of the land. (Stirring up contention...among church members. This is happening.)

3 Nephi Chapter 1
5 But there were some who began to say that the time was past for the words to be fulfilled, which were spoken by Samuel, the Lamanite.
6 And they began to rejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of Samuel are not fulfilled; therefore, your joy and your faith concerning this thing hath been vain.
7 And it came to pass that they did make a great uproar throughout the land; and the people who believed began to be very sorrowful, lest by any means those things which had been spoken might not come to pass.
8 But behold, they did watch steadfastly for that day and that night and that day which should be as one day as if there were no night, that they might know that their faith had not been vain.

We know it happened. So are we going to let ourselves be tricked by the same lie just like them??

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Juliet wrote: April 14th, 2018, 9:20 pm Even Julie Rowe said an earthquake would come in the spring with an unexpected cold front. That sounds about right for the weather we have been having. I am not prophesying at all. I am just looking. God hasn't told me one way or another. I have had dreams but I know spiritual things don't always manifest the way you think. I do think it is worth watching for anyways.

Like I said, I am not prophesying, but I am looking. Because while things may not happen for another several decades, I get that feeling that comes and presses hard and then disappears. Like a contraction. One of these days we are going to be in full labor.
Julie Rowe was referring to an earthquake in salt lake where spring cold fronts are normal. We had one just a few days ago. However, Julie's earthquake was supposed to happen in 2016 prior to the election. It didn't happen, which was of no surprise to most of us. These are the last days and stuff will happen as the world will be in commotion but Julie and those like her are false prophets.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

OCDMOM wrote: April 14th, 2018, 7:33 pm I hope none of you are really Latter Day Saints. If so look up the word Saint. How obsessed are you to save some ones posts and time them? Why are you bullying a person. Don't you have anything better to do? If not my yard need work.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm active LDS and I try my best to live my religion.

I did not save his posts, I came across that post while trying to find the answer to a question on another thread, I decided to share it--there isn't much else to do these days here but share old stuff that might be useful.

In all honesty, I think we all could use our time better, but you are right, I've got plenty I could be doing rather than spending my time here.

I believe people should be held to what they say and to the standard which they set for themselves. Kirtland said 'I stand by my posts'. I believe him and frankly, I think he's got the integrity to want to be held to that standard he's established.

He's not posting as much but it may be for the same reason that many of us don't post much in the Last Days subforum anymore--it's been over run with the self proclaimed End times 'revelators' (Gangbusters made reference to them) who now dominate with their postings and no one is allowed to even question any of their revelations as they squabble amongst themselves. I could be wrong, but I do feel it's contributed to this forum losing participation--it used to be much more active. This subforum was a lot more interesting, and worth reading when Kirtland, Kurthemormon etc were the main contributors, before the self proclaimed 'prophets' showed up.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

shadow wrote: April 15th, 2018, 8:43 am
Juliet wrote: April 14th, 2018, 9:20 pm Even Julie Rowe said an earthquake would come in the spring with an unexpected cold front. That sounds about right for the weather we have been having. I am not prophesying at all. I am just looking. God hasn't told me one way or another. I have had dreams but I know spiritual things don't always manifest the way you think. I do think it is worth watching for anyways.

Julie Rowe was referring to an earthquake in salt lake where spring cold fronts are normal. We had one just a few days ago. However, Julie's earthquake was supposed to happen in 2016 prior to the election. It didn't happen, which was of no surprise to most of us. These are the last days and stuff will happen as the world will be in commotion but Julie and those like her are false prophets.
Yep, we are having that kind of weather right now. One day it was 70 degrees, the next morning there was snow. This is not unusual for the Wasatch front. For those who listened to her radio interview back in May 2016 with Bryan Hyde, there was no question she was predicting and believed that an earthquake was going to happen 'any day now', as she said. And there's no question her supporters believed that too. They were taking things down off the walls each night, for fear that the earthquake was going to happen during the early morning hours. But, later, she starting backpedaling and hedging, which is why we still have people thinking she really can predict future events and that earthquake is coming any day now.

Julie has shown a pattern of instability and her predictions are not to be trusted. Worse, she refuses to ever admit when she's wrong...which shows something of her character.
People can make wrong predictions--we do it all the time. But, when we are wrong, it is best to honestly admit it. And I agree with Gardener4life, putting dates on these predictions isn't a good idea.... for them, but it does allow us to expose and weed out the imposters.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

AI2.0 wrote: April 15th, 2018, 8:52 am
OCDMOM wrote: April 14th, 2018, 7:33 pm I hope none of you are really Latter Day Saints. If so look up the word Saint. How obsessed are you to save some ones posts and time them? Why are you bullying a person. Don't you have anything better to do? If not my yard need work.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm active LDS and I try my best to live my religion.

I did not save his posts, I came across that post while trying to find the answer to a question on another thread, I decided to share it--there isn't much else to do these days here but share old stuff that might be useful.

In all honesty, I think we all could use our time better, but you are right, I've got plenty I could be doing rather than spending my time here.

I believe people should be held to what they say and to the standard which they set for themselves. Kirtland said 'I stand by my posts'. I believe him and frankly, I think he's got the integrity to want to be held to that standard he's established.

He's not posting as much but it may be for the same reason that many of us don't post much in the Last Days subforum anymore--it's been over run with the self proclaimed End times 'revelators' (Gangbusters made reference to them) who now dominate with their postings and no one is allowed to even question any of their revelations as they squabble amongst themselves. I could be wrong, but I do feel it's contributed to this forum losing participation--it used to be much more active. This subforum was a lot more interesting, and worth reading when Kirtland, Kurthemormon etc were the main contributors, before the self proclaimed 'prophets' showed up.
Wasn’t kurtthemormon the other guy claiming detailed visions of the future? It was a couple years ago that he said it was all going down within a few months, right? He was furious w/ me bc I said he was having dreams and not visions.
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on April 15th, 2018, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: April 15th, 2018, 9:20 am

Wasn’t kurtthemormon the other guy claiming detailed visions of the future? It was a couple years ago that he said it was all going down within a few months, right? He was furious me bc I said he was having dreams and not visions.
I think so.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

AI2.0 wrote: April 15th, 2018, 9:02 am
shadow wrote: April 15th, 2018, 8:43 am

Yep, we are having that kind of weather right now. One day it was 70 degrees, the next morning there was snow. This is not unusual for the Wasatch front. For those who listened to her radio interview back in May 2016 with Bryan Hyde, there was no question she was predicting and believed that an earthquake was going to happen 'any day now', as she said. And there's no question her supporters believed that too. They were taking things down off the walls each night, for fear that the earthquake was going to happen during the early morning hours. But, later, she starting backpedaling and hedging, which is why we still have people thinking she really can predict future events and that earthquake is coming any day now.

Julie has shown a pattern of instability and her predictions are not to be trusted. Worse, she refuses to ever admit when she's wrong...which shows something of her character.
People can make wrong predictions--we do it all the time. But, when we are wrong, it is best to honestly admit it. And I agree with Gardener4life, putting dates on these predictions isn't a good idea.... for them, but it does allow us to expose and weed out the imposters.
You are right, she had said within days, or any day. So I understand. I think she has softly apologized. One of her recent podcasts she said she wasn't sure if everything spiritual is physical. I will have to go find it. But it wasn't a big apology. I think she also admitted she was wrong to say within days. She just felt like it was. I think that is common when you get info from your subconscious or the spirit since the spirit and your subconscious always deals in now and doesn't function in time so whenever you see something it always feels like now. Like I said, I have had dreams too. I just have never been given an absolute that they would come to pass or that the interpretation was purely physical. I had a dream where I saw a flood in Rexburg and it came true. But I think that is the exception since so many things can come through the veil in our conscious awareness but our agency plays a big part in when and if something manifests physically.

I do want Jesus to come so I keep looking. But I know I have to live in the present and not forfeit now in hopes that He comes sooner than later.

Syn
captain of 50

Post by Syn »

At least he stopped posting every single Russian military movement in LD/SOTT's. I mean no one, could have predicted that.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Syn wrote: April 15th, 2018, 11:43 pm At least he stopped posting every single Russian military movement in LD/SOTT's. I mean no one, could have predicted that.
Yeah, I must admit that it was annoying when he, or anyone else, did something like that.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Samuel the Lamanite was persecuted for foretelling the 'last days' events of his day. It's natural that we see a recurring theme once again similar to it.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

gardener4life wrote: April 19th, 2018, 8:11 am Samuel the Lamanite was persecuted for foretelling the 'last days' events of his day. It's natural that we see a recurring theme once again similar to it.
Can you imagine what would've happened if Samuel's prophecy was like the ones we read of on this site? His timeline would've been completely wrong.

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

Calling someone out for a false prediction or two is one thing, some people on here are saying downright nasty and mean things. Give it a break y'all. We are all God's children and spirit brothers and sisters. Take President Hinckley's advice and BE KIND AND POSITIVE. Would the Savior act the way some of you are? Kirtland may have predicted somethings wrong on here, but he posts many informative and worthy things on here too. I for one look forward to what he has to say. Keep up the good fight brother!