End of the Times of The Gentiles & September 2017

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

End of the Times of The Gentiles & September 2017

Post by Z2100 »

Doing some research on the church website, I have found no correlation between heavenly events and events here on Earth; such as the nearing of the end of the Times of The Gentiles.

https://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2 ... lation-12/

There are many websites with the same topic. According to Revelation Chapter 12, from the great "wonder" in the heavens we can inference that:

1. Revelation 12 describes Satan's fall from Heaven

2. The Persecution and Apostasy of the church

3. A description of a heavenly (“celestial”) event in which a sign that Christ’s Second Coming is near

But during the beginning of the article, under the “REVELATION 12- SEPTEMBER 2017 THEORY” on paragraph 3, It explains that that other planets and stars will also be present in the sky, making the crown of 12 stars appear. Note that this happens every 7000. But certainly, this is not the 7000th year.

“But what about her "crown of twelve stars?" According to Clarke there are nine stars from the constellation Leo above. The other three stars are supplied by a conjunction in Leo of Venus, Mars, and Mercury, aligned with Regulus. And "Scott has looked for this formation in other years and cannot find it"(!).”

I’ve seen some people debate about astrology and how the General Authorities tell us not to use it. Astrology is hand reading, birth signs, etc. We learn not to use it; but we DO learn that we need to be watchful for upcoming prophecies. The wise men saw the Star in the heavens and knew that it was a sign for something miraculous, while the rest of the world noticed it, but didn’t really know what it was for. As for September 23, this day could really mean something.
When in Revelation 12, verse 4, when the dragon (Satan) casted down ⅓ of the stars of heaven, it symbolizes the casting away from heaven of the ⅓. (by the way, John is seeing this from heaven). This could ALSO mean that he ALSO saw a sign in the heavens in the Last Days! If there IS a great sign, then it would probably be on the news in the evening (UTC -7). Scientists wouldn’t think of it as an indicator for the final closing scenes.

As for the times of the Gentiles, the church has already preached to 90% of the world’s countries. The time will come quickly when the gospel will be taken to the Jews. The children of men are becoming “too blind” for the Gospel. I have even seen it in my Ward. Most people cannot commit to coming to church. Many of the youth are stuck-up and have cliques formed and parents are consistently judgemental to each other. We need the cleansing of America now, because all is NOT well in Zion.

But does the end of The Times of The Gentiles occur September 23? Only time will tell!

Best Wishes,

Z100

PS, please excuse me for my two posts
Attachments
Expansion of the Gospel in 2027 AD.png
Expansion of the Gospel in 2027 AD.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1602 times
Expansion of the Gospel in 2017 AD.png
Expansion of the Gospel in 2017 AD.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1602 times

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Re: End of the Times of The Gentiles & September 2017

Post by OCDMOM »

Didn't Abraham teach astronomy to the Egyptians?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

OCDMOM wrote: March 31st, 2017, 2:52 pm Didn't Abraham teach astronomy to the Egyptians?

Yes, he taught them astronomy. But he did not teach them astrology.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

There will be two great works for members of the Church during the Millennium: temple work and missionary work. Temple work involves the ordinances that are necessary for exaltation. These include baptism, the laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the temple ordinances—the endowment, temple marriage, and the sealing together of family units.

Many people have died without receiving these ordinances. People on the earth must perform these ordinances for them. This work is now being done in the temples of the Lord. There is too much work to finish before the Millennium begins, so it will be completed during that time. Resurrected beings will help us correct the mistakes we have made in doing research concerning our dead ancestors. They will also help us find the information we need to complete our records. (See Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, comp. Bruce R. McConkie, 3 vols. [1954–56], 2:167, 251–52.)

The other great work during the Millennium will be missionary work. The gospel will be taught with great power to all people. Eventually there will be no need to teach others the first principles of the gospel because “they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord” (Jeremiah 31:34).
https://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-princ ... m?lang=eng
I just wanted to point out that many members teach, and even articles state, that before the second coming, everyone on the earth must hear the gospel and the gospel must be preached in every nation. That's not so. The reason there is a 1000 years of peace is so we will be able to have missionaries everywhere on Earth. Everyone that has lived, is living or will live on this earth will eventually have the chance to hear about the gospel. As the Gospel Principles manual states above, everyone hearing the gospel before the second coming is not a requirement for Jesus to come again. It is a requirement that everyone has the chance to accept or reject the gospel before judgement though. Arguably, we could say that between the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City, the Internet and news media, there are very few places now that haven't heard of the church or the gospel.

Your map for 2017 has a dot indicating a part of Newfoundland hasn't heard the gospel. I can personally assure you they have already :D

Even Israel today has 4 congregations. So the gospel is found in that nation, they just haven't been allowed to teach the Jews yet. If Trump moves the American Embassy to Jerusalem, things will start a hopping pretty fast there.

The way North Korea is acting, the liberation of the people there can happen at any time and I see a unification with South Korea happening sometime in the future with the members there teaching the gospel to those in North Korea.
D&C 133:37 And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Those are the two main verses people refer to. Both just state that the gospel will be preached to all the world before the end. I personally believe that "the end" is the end of moral existence on earth at the end of the millennium when all the temple and missionary work is completed and we are judged of our works.
Z2100 wrote: March 30th, 2017, 2:21 pmAs for the times of the Gentiles, the church has already preached to 90% of the world’s countries. The time will come quickly when the gospel will be taken to the Jews. The children of men are becoming “too blind” for the Gospel. I have even seen it in my Ward. Most people cannot commit to coming to church. Many of the youth are stuck-up and have cliques formed and parents are consistently judgemental to each other. We need the cleansing of America now, because all is NOT well in Zion.
I couldn't agree with you more here. The cliques in wards are really becoming an issue, it's not just the youth. They even form on the stake level and create a lot of issues when trying to organize church events and activities. It even affects callings people receive because they give them to friends and family rather than who is best at that time to fulfill the calling. If I have to politely ask another member to please use their phone for church related activities....

Astronomy is very much linked to the signs of the times as well as many signs in the past, as others have pointed out here, the star that led the shepherds being the most well known. Many of the signs are astrological in nature. We have been told by church leaders not to teach astrology or put any faith in its hyperbole. Astrology is just made up nonsense.

The End of the Time of the Gentiles is fast approaching. I think we all feel that now the way the world is going. The stability of the world seems to be about the same as it was before the first two world wars. Whither it be 2017 or a future year is anyone's guess but we all do know is that we need to be prepared both spiritually and temporally.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Sunain wrote: March 31st, 2017, 8:41 pm
There will be two great works for members of the Church during the Millennium: temple work and missionary work. Temple work involves the ordinances that are necessary for exaltation. These include baptism, the laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the temple ordinances—the endowment, temple marriage, and the sealing together of family units.

Many people have died without receiving these ordinances. People on the earth must perform these ordinances for them. This work is now being done in the temples of the Lord. There is too much work to finish before the Millennium begins, so it will be completed during that time. Resurrected beings will help us correct the mistakes we have made in doing research concerning our dead ancestors. They will also help us find the information we need to complete our records. (See Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, comp. Bruce R. McConkie, 3 vols. [1954–56], 2:167, 251–52.)

The other great work during the Millennium will be missionary work. The gospel will be taught with great power to all people. Eventually there will be no need to teach others the first principles of the gospel because “they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord” (Jeremiah 31:34).
https://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-princ ... m?lang=eng
I just wanted to point out that many members teach, and even articles state, that before the second coming, everyone on the earth must hear the gospel and the gospel must be preached in every nation. That's not so. The reason there is a 1000 years of peace is so we will be able to have missionaries everywhere on Earth. Everyone that has lived, is living or will live on this earth will eventually have the chance to hear about the gospel. As the Gospel Principles manual states above, everyone hearing the gospel before the second coming is not a requirement for Jesus to come again. It is a requirement that everyone has the chance to accept or reject the gospel before judgement though. Arguably, we could say that between the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City, the Internet and news media, there are very few places now that haven't heard of the church or the gospel.

Your map for 2017 has a dot indicating a part of Newfoundland hasn't heard the gospel. I can personally assure you they have already :D

Even Israel today has 4 congregations. So the gospel is found in that nation, they just haven't been allowed to teach the Jews yet. If Trump moves the American Embassy to Jerusalem, things will start a hopping pretty fast there.

The way North Korea is acting, the liberation of the people there can happen at any time and I see a unification with South Korea happening sometime in the future with the members there teaching the gospel to those in North Korea.
D&C 133:37 And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Those are the two main verses people refer to. Both just state that the gospel will be preached to all the world before the end. I personally believe that "the end" is the end of moral existence on earth at the end of the millennium when all the temple and missionary work is completed and we are judged of our works.
Z2100 wrote: March 30th, 2017, 2:21 pmAs for the times of the Gentiles, the church has already preached to 90% of the world’s countries. The time will come quickly when the gospel will be taken to the Jews. The children of men are becoming “too blind” for the Gospel. I have even seen it in my Ward. Most people cannot commit to coming to church. Many of the youth are stuck-up and have cliques formed and parents are consistently judgemental to each other. We need the cleansing of America now, because all is NOT well in Zion.
I couldn't agree with you more here. The cliques in wards are really becoming an issue, it's not just the youth. They even form on the stake level and create a lot of issues when trying to organize church events and activities. It even affects callings people receive because they give them to friends and family rather than who is best at that time to fulfill the calling. If I have to politely ask another member to please use their phone for church related activities....

Astronomy is very much linked to the signs of the times as well as many signs in the past, as others have pointed out here, the star that led the shepherds being the most well known. Many of the signs are astrological in nature. We have been told by church leaders not to teach astrology or put any faith in its hyperbole. Astrology is just made up nonsense.

The End of the Time of the Gentiles is fast approaching. I think we all feel that now the way the world is going. The stability of the world seems to be about the same as it was before the first two world wars. Whither it be 2017 or a future year is anyone's guess but we all do know is that we need to be prepared both spiritually and temporally.

This is some fine insight. Given the amount of people who have heard the gospel in the past 186 years, I'd say that we are very close. As for North Korea, there would have to be a WW3 to liberate the peoples. China and North Korea are allies. The world will have to get through China to make changes. We probably have 8 years left until all Hell breaks loose...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Z2100 wrote: April 1st, 2017, 10:29 pm
... We probably have 8 years left until all Hell breaks loose...
The sign in heaven may match when 7 years of prosperity is known to have begun, defined as when two successive quarters of 3% GDP growth annualized rate (GDP_GAR) is assured.

The date is near the end of Q4:

When next will 3% GDP_GAR become assured for two successive economic quarters? :-)

The soon to begin 7 years of prosperity will surely stand is stark contrast to what comes next. :-(

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 12:39 am
Z2100 wrote: April 1st, 2017, 10:29 pm
... We probably have 8 years left until all Hell breaks loose...
The sign in heaven may match when 7 years of prosperity is known to have begun, defined as when two successive quarters of 3% GDP growth annualized rate (GDP_GAR) is assured.

The date is near the end of Q4:

When next will 3% GDP_GAR become assured for two successive economic quarters? :-)

The soon to begin 7 years of prosperity will surely stand is stark contrast to what comes next. :-(

Interesting theory. Isn't the 7 years if prosperity in the scriptures? But either way, we can see the crumbling of our society in the last days, proof or not... ;)

But it's very close to my date so this can be one of my theories :)

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Z2100 wrote: March 30th, 2017, 2:21 pm Doing some research on the church website, I have found no correlation between heavenly events and events here on Earth; such as the nearing of the end of the Times of The Gentiles.

There are many websites with the same topic. According to Revelation Chapter 12, from the great "wonder" in the heavens we can inference that:

3. A description of a heavenly (“celestial”) event in which a sign that Christ’s Second Coming is near

But during the beginning of the article, under the “REVELATION 12- SEPTEMBER 2017 THEORY” on paragraph 3, It explains that that other planets and stars will also be present in the sky, making the crown of 12 stars appear. Note that this happens every 7000. But certainly, this is not the 7000th year.

“But what about her "crown of twelve stars?" According to Clarke there are nine stars from the constellation Leo above. The other three stars are supplied by a conjunction in Leo of Venus, Mars, and Mercury, aligned with Regulus. And "Scott has looked for this formation in other years and cannot find it"(!).”

I’ve seen some people debate about astrology and how the General Authorities tell us not to use it. Astrology is hand reading, birth signs, etc. We learn not to use it; but we DO learn that we need to be watchful for upcoming prophecies. The wise men saw the Star in the heavens and knew that it was a sign for something miraculous, while the rest of the world noticed it, but didn’t really know what it was for. As for September 23, this day could really mean something.
When in Revelation 12, verse 4, when the dragon (Satan) casted down ⅓ of the stars of heaven, it symbolizes the casting away from heaven of the ⅓. (by the way, John is seeing this from heaven). This could ALSO mean that he ALSO saw a sign in the heavens in the Last Days! If there IS a great sign, then it would probably be on the news in the evening (UTC -7). Scientists wouldn’t think of it as an indicator for the final closing scenes.

As for the times of the Gentiles, the church has already preached to 90% of the world’s countries. The time will come quickly when the gospel will be taken to the Jews. The children of men are becoming “too blind” for the Gospel. I have even seen it in my Ward. Most people cannot commit to coming to church. Many of the youth are stuck-up and have cliques formed and parents are consistently judgemental to each other. We need the cleansing of America now, because all is NOT well in Zion.

But does the end of The Times of The Gentiles occur September 23? Only time will tell!

Best Wishes,

Z100

John's visions are like most Prophesies... they depict events that were, and yet many times are and again will be!
Let us look at the Book of Revelation, twelveth chapter:

Revelation 12King James Version (KJV)

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: [It is an error to think that this is the night skies, for this is not heaven. In the third, fourth, and ninth verses you correctly point out that the Deceiver was cast out with the third part of heaven. They were not real stars being cast down to earth, any more then there is going to be a constellation of a red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads, in the night skies. This is John's vision of a kingdom in the End Times of the Great anti-Christ. A Woman in Revelation always represents the Church, and a Harlot as an Apostate Church or Churches. To be clothed in the Sun is to have Celestial Glory, to stand upon the Moon is to have Terrestrial Glory beneath her, and the Twelve Stars are the twelve birth rights or houses found in the kingdom of Yesrael in heaven.]

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. [Desiring to bring forth Zion, the kingdom of G_d into the earth.]

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. [A Kingdom that is Red symbolizes Communistic Socialism belief system and is modeled after that old Serpent the Devil who before this world rebelled and fought G_d and suade a third part of heaven to follow him, for he seeks to fight G_d, deny freedom of choice and to force everyone to do the same things, thinking to make G_d to grant all the same reward. The Seven Heads are Seven Confederacies or Unions, the Ten Horn are seven Nations, and the seven crowns show forth their are seven Kings.]

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. [Lucifer drew the third part of Heaven, yet Satan, that Old Serpent stood before the birth of the Messiah, and will yet stand before the birth of the Messiah's promised kingdom to come, in these Last Days.]

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. [The Messiah did all these things, and Zion shall yet walk in His foot steps!]

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. [This here speak specifically of Zion only (for we know not that exact count of the Messiah's ministry). Zion shall protect Yesrael for the final three and one half years.]

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, [This happened in the Millennial Realm (Millennium) of the Creation before this Creation, and it will yet happen again twice in the coming Millennial Realm or Age.]

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [Satan has been the 'Accuser of the Brethren' from the foundations of this Earth or Creation. When he is cast out of heaven permanently (half way through the last week of Daniel) this starts what is called 'the Wrath of Satan'. It is believed that he will thereafter posses the Great anti-Christ and make war on the Saints, and will prevail (this is not Zion, but her children, some of the Elect whom have not yet been gathered). This will be a time of Great Revival, the Two Witnesses will come forth a preach mightily against the wick and the ungodly!]

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. [Many will seal their testimonies of the blood of the Lamb, with their own blood.]

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. [Three and one half years]

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. [Persecuted the Church that brought forth Zion, as he cannot assail Zion itself! Anciently, it was Yesrael that was persecuted that brought forth the Messiah.]

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [This is an End Time event... the Two Wings of an Eagle (the same two that were broken off of the Lion (England) in Daniel, shall be given to Israel the Nation, to protect here from the anti-Christ for three and one half years!]

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. [This is done when the highway shall be cast up from the deep, for the Ten Tribes to return (See Isaiah).]

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [Satan tries to confound G_d, but the earth swallows up the water into the place where the Ten Tribes came from.]

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. [Satan is angry with the Church so he makes war with the Saints and the Elect whom are still scattered.]

If you want to look for a Sign, not really the best thing to do... as their are many other things better and or important to be doing. Watch for the Two Witnesses and repent before they are killed. Watch them rise from the dead three and one half days later) hopefully you along with them, for this will be the day of the Messiah's coming and the Saints will be caught up to join Him, in the clouds of Heaven, in His Coming.

Joseph Smith said the very last Sign would be a planet coming, that the world would say is a comet or an asteroid, but low it is the Last Great Sign of the Coming of the Son of Man (Ahman).

Shalom

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 9:22 am
Z2100 wrote: March 30th, 2017, 2:21 pm Doing some research on the church website, I have found no correlation between heavenly events and events here on Earth; such as the nearing of the end of the Times of The Gentiles.

Best Wishes,

Z100

John's visions are like most Prophesies... they depict events that were, and yet many times are and again will be!
Let us look at the Book of Revelation, twelveth chapter:

Revelation 12King James Version (KJV)

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: [It is an error to think that this is the night skies, for this is not heaven. In the third, fourth, and ninth verses you correctly point out that the Deceiver was cast out with the third part of heaven. They were not real stars being cast down to earth, any more then there is going to be a constellation of a red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads, in the night skies. This is John's vision of a kingdom in the End Times of the Great anti-Christ. A Woman in Revelation always represents the Church, and a Harlot as an Apostate Church or Churches. To be clothed in the Sun is to have Celestial Glory, to stand upon the Moon is to have Terrestrial Glory beneath her, and the Twelve Stars are the twelve birth rights or houses found in the kingdom of Yesrael in heaven.]

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. [Desiring to bring forth Zion, the kingdom of G_d into the earth.]

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. [A Kingdom that is Red symbolizes Communistic Socialism belief system and is modeled after that old Serpent the Devil who before this world rebelled and fought G_d and suade a third part of heaven to follow him, for he seeks to fight G_d, deny freedom of choice and to force everyone to do the same things, thinking to make G_d to grant all the same reward. The Seven Heads are Seven Confederacies or Unions, the Ten Horn are seven Nations, and the seven crowns show forth their are seven Kings.]

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. [Lucifer drew the third part of Heaven, yet Satan, that Old Serpent stood before the birth of the Messiah, and will yet stand before the birth of the Messiah's promised kingdom to come, in these Last Days.]

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. [The Messiah did all these things, and Zion shall yet walk in His foot steps!]

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. [This here speak specifically of Zion only (for we know not that exact count of the Messiah's ministry). Zion shall protect Yesrael for the final three and one half years.]

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, [This happened in the Millennial Realm (Millennium) of the Creation before this Creation, and it will yet happen again twice in the coming Millennial Realm or Age.]

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [Satan has been the 'Accuser of the Brethren' from the foundations of this Earth or Creation. When he is cast out of heaven permanently (half way through the last week of Daniel) this starts what is called 'the Wrath of Satan'. It is believed that he will thereafter posses the Great anti-Christ and make war on the Saints, and will prevail (this is not Zion, but her children, some of the Elect whom have not yet been gathered). This will be a time of Great Revival, the Two Witnesses will come forth a preach mightily against the wick and the ungodly!]

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. [Many will seal their testimonies of the blood of the Lamb, with their own blood.]

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. [Three and one half years]

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. [Persecuted the Church that brought forth Zion, as he cannot assail Zion itself! Anciently, it was Yesrael that was persecuted that brought forth the Messiah.]

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [This is an End Time event... the Two Wings of an Eagle (the same two that were broken off of the Lion (England) in Daniel, shall be given to Israel the Nation, to protect here from the anti-Christ for three and one half years!]

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. [This is done when the highway shall be cast up from the deep, for the Ten Tribes to return (See Isaiah).]

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [Satan tries to confound G_d, but the earth swallows up the water into the place where the Ten Tribes came from.]

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. [Satan is angry with the Church so he makes war with the Saints and the Elect whom are still scattered.]

If you want to look for a Sign, not really the best thing to do... as their are many other things better and or important to be doing. Watch for the Two Witnesses and repent before they are killed. Watch them rise from the dead three and one half days later) hopefully you along with them, for this will be the day of the Messiah's coming and the Saints will be caught up to join Him, in the clouds of Heaven, in His Coming.

Joseph Smith said the very last Sign would be a planet coming, that the world would say is a comet or an asteroid, but low it is the Last Great Sign of the Coming of the Son of Man (Ahman).

Shalom

Pardon me, but where exactly does JS say that there will be a planet?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Z2100 wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 1:10 pm
Yes, I did misquote it slightly in that it will be the world that will says that it is a Planet. The point here is that I believe JS said it was a Sun that comes as a sign of the Son that comes with it!

Z2100, you can look on the LDS Site:
https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-jo ... 1?lang=eng

It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith—Matthew 1:26].”11

11. History of the Church, 5:337; from a discourse given by Joseph Smith on Apr. 6, 1843, in Nauvoo, Illinois; reported by Willard Richards.

BUT lets look at a better copy of the Original: The Words of the Prophet Joseph Smith, by Ehat, p. 239. The actual original say 'Sun of Man'

6 April 1843 (2) (Thursday Afternoon). In Temple. 1

Jerusalem must be rebuilt. 24—& Judah return, 25 must return & the temple 26 water come out from under the temple—the waters of the dead sea be healed. 27—it will take some time to build the walls & the Temple. &c & all this must be done before Son of Man will make his appearance; wars & rumours of wars. 28 signs in the heavens above on the earth beneath Sun turned into darkness moon to blood. 29 earthquakes in divers places, oceans heaving beyond their bound. 30—then one grand sign of the son of the son of man in heaven. but what will the world do? they will say it is a planet. a comet, &c. consequently the sun [Son] of man will come as the sign of coming of the son of man; is as the light of the morning cometh out of the east.

James Burgess Notebook 32

Remarks on the comeing of the Son of Man by Joseph Smith the Prophet. Made in Nauvoo Christ says no man knoweth the day or the hour when the Son of Man cometh. 33 This is a sweeping argument for sectarianism against Latter day ism. Did Christ speak this as a general principle throughout all generations Oh no he spoke in the present tense no man that was then liveing upon the footstool of God knew the day or the hour But he did not say that there was no man throughout all generations that should not know the day or the hour. No for this would be in flat contradiction with other scripture for the prophet says that God will do nothing but what he will reveal unto his Servants the prophets 34

24. Isaiah 2:2-5; 4:3; 52; Joel 2:32; Zechariah 12:6; 14:2; Acts 1:6-8; 3 Nephi 20:29-46; Ether 13:5, 11; D&C 113:7-9.
25. Isaiah 11:10-16; Ezekiel 37:21-28.
26. Ezekiel 37:26-28; 40-48.
27. Ezekiel 47.
28. Matthew 24:6.
29. Joel 2:31. See also Matthew 24:29 and Joseph Smith-History 1:41.
30. Luke 21:25; D&C 61:4-6, 14-19; 88:90.
31. Matthew 24:27, 29.
32. James Burgess (1818-1904) was converted to the Church in England in 1840 and arrived in Nauvoo 13 April 1843. See note 1 1, this discourse, for possible dating problem.
33. Matthew 24:36-51; D&C 49:7.

Luke 21:25, KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

D&C 61:4-6, 14-19
4 Nevertheless, I suffered it that ye might bear record; behold, there are many dangers upon the waters, and more especially hereafter;
5 For I, the Lord, have decreed in mine anger many destructions upon the waters; yea, and especially upon these waters.
6 Nevertheless, all flesh is in mine hand, and he that is faithful among you shall not perish by the waters.
14 Behold, I, the Lord, in the beginning blessed the waters; but in the last days, by the mouth of my servant John, I cursed the waters.
15 Wherefore, the days will come that no flesh shall be safe upon the waters.
16 And it shall be said in days to come that none is able to go up to the land of Zion upon the waters, but he that is upright in heart.
17 And, as I, the Lord, in the beginning cursed the land, even so in the last days have I blessed it, in its time, for the use of my saints, that they may partake the fatness thereof.
18 And now I give unto you a commandment that what I say unto one I say unto all, that you shall forewarn your brethren concerning these waters, that they come not in journeying upon them, lest their faith fail and they are caught in snares;
19 I, the Lord, have decreed, and the destroyer rideth upon the face thereof, and I revoke not the decree.

D&C 88:90
90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.

I do not believe that it was a mistake when 'James Burgess' wrote that a SUN of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, is as the light of the morning cometh out of the east.

I believe that the twelveth planet of our Solar System is a failed star, that its erratic orbit drops it down through our system perpendicular to the standard orbiting plane of the other planets. It is call the 'Day Star', as it orbit brings it closer to the Sun then the earth. Hense most of the time it is never detected by people who are dweeling on this planet when it passes by.

It first came by after man was here with the fall in the Garden of Eden. It caused the Flood in Noah's day, the Plagues in Egypt in Moses day, the changing of the calendar/length of the earth and moon's rotations and orbits lengths around 825 to 800 BC, and it coincided with the crucifixion of the Messiah. That last time it cause an eclipses that lasted for hours and remodeled the back side of this planet.

It is what we will see coming, just before the Second Coming of the Messiah. It will this time knock us out of our orbit and the earth will reel to and fro like a drunken man. We will eventually come into a paradisaical orbit, where the same side of the earth will continually face the sun as the Moon same side continually faces the earth.

A Telestial world's average mean temperature is 70 degrees. A Terrestrial world's average mean temperature is 700 degrees, and a Celestial world is 7000 degrees. In the Millennial world, all the righteous will dwell in the light, and the unrighteous, and those who chose wickedness, will dwell in the darkness. That is why JS switched the 3rd and 4th day of Creation portion of the Endowment, to point to this truth.

I have answered your question... not that I have given you any kind of empirical proof. You will not find such in your Sunday School Lesson Manual. If you wish to know the truth of such things, you will have to seek the Holy Spirit to reveal such to you or a witness from the Holy Ghost, upon the subject.

Shalom

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 4:30 pm
Z2100 wrote: April 2nd, 2017, 1:10 pm
Yes, I did misquote it slightly in that it will be the world that will says that it is a Planet. The point here is that I believe JS said it was a Sun that comes as a sign of the Son that comes with it!

Z2100, you can look on the LDS Site:
https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-jo ... 1?lang=eng

It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith—Matthew 1:26].”11

11. History of the Church, 5:337; from a discourse given by Joseph Smith on Apr. 6, 1843, in Nauvoo, Illinois; reported by Willard Richards.

BUT lets look at a better copy of the Original: The Words of the Prophet Joseph Smith, by Ehat, p. 239. The actual original say 'Sun of Man'

6 April 1843 (2) (Thursday Afternoon). In Temple. 1

Jerusalem must be rebuilt. 24—& Judah return, 25 must return & the temple 26 water come out from under the temple—the waters of the dead sea be healed. 27—it will take some time to build the walls & the Temple. &c & all this must be done before Son of Man will make his appearance; wars & rumours of wars. 28 signs in the heavens above on the earth beneath Sun turned into darkness moon to blood. 29 earthquakes in divers places, oceans heaving beyond their bound. 30—then one grand sign of the son of the son of man in heaven. but what will the world do? they will say it is a planet. a comet, &c. consequently the sun [Son] of man will come as the sign of coming of the son of man; is as the light of the morning cometh out of the east.

James Burgess Notebook 32

Remarks on the comeing of the Son of Man by Joseph Smith the Prophet. Made in Nauvoo Christ says no man knoweth the day or the hour when the Son of Man cometh. 33 This is a sweeping argument for sectarianism against Latter day ism. Did Christ speak this as a general principle throughout all generations Oh no he spoke in the present tense no man that was then liveing upon the footstool of God knew the day or the hour But he did not say that there was no man throughout all generations that should not know the day or the hour. No for this would be in flat contradiction with other scripture for the prophet says that God will do nothing but what he will reveal unto his Servants the prophets 34

24. Isaiah 2:2-5; 4:3; 52; Joel 2:32; Zechariah 12:6; 14:2; Acts 1:6-8; 3 Nephi 20:29-46; Ether 13:5, 11; D&C 113:7-9.
25. Isaiah 11:10-16; Ezekiel 37:21-28.
26. Ezekiel 37:26-28; 40-48.
27. Ezekiel 47.
28. Matthew 24:6.
29. Joel 2:31. See also Matthew 24:29 and Joseph Smith-History 1:41.
30. Luke 21:25; D&C 61:4-6, 14-19; 88:90.
31. Matthew 24:27, 29.
32. James Burgess (1818-1904) was converted to the Church in England in 1840 and arrived in Nauvoo 13 April 1843. See note 1 1, this discourse, for possible dating problem.
33. Matthew 24:36-51; D&C 49:7.

Luke 21:25, KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

D&C 61:4-6, 14-19
4 Nevertheless, I suffered it that ye might bear record; behold, there are many dangers upon the waters, and more especially hereafter;
5 For I, the Lord, have decreed in mine anger many destructions upon the waters; yea, and especially upon these waters.
6 Nevertheless, all flesh is in mine hand, and he that is faithful among you shall not perish by the waters.
14 Behold, I, the Lord, in the beginning blessed the waters; but in the last days, by the mouth of my servant John, I cursed the waters.
15 Wherefore, the days will come that no flesh shall be safe upon the waters.
16 And it shall be said in days to come that none is able to go up to the land of Zion upon the waters, but he that is upright in heart.
17 And, as I, the Lord, in the beginning cursed the land, even so in the last days have I blessed it, in its time, for the use of my saints, that they may partake the fatness thereof.
18 And now I give unto you a commandment that what I say unto one I say unto all, that you shall forewarn your brethren concerning these waters, that they come not in journeying upon them, lest their faith fail and they are caught in snares;
19 I, the Lord, have decreed, and the destroyer rideth upon the face thereof, and I revoke not the decree.

D&C 88:90
90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.

I do not believe that it was a mistake when 'James Burgess' wrote that a SUN of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, is as the light of the morning cometh out of the east.

I believe that the twelveth planet of our Solar System is a failed star, that its erratic orbit drops it down through our system perpendicular to the standard orbiting plane of the other planets. It is call the 'Day Star', as it orbit brings it closer to the Sun then the earth. Hense most of the time it is never detected by people who are dweeling on this planet when it passes by.

It first came by after man was here with the fall in the Garden of Eden. It caused the Flood in Noah's day, the Plagues in Egypt in Moses day, the changing of the calendar/length of the earth and moon's rotations and orbits lengths around 825 to 800 BC, and it coincided with the crucifixion of the Messiah. That last time it cause an eclipses that lasted for hours and remodeled the back side of this planet.

It is what we will see coming, just before the Second Coming of the Messiah. It will this time knock us out of our orbit and the earth will reel to and fro like a drunken man. We will eventually come into a paradisaical orbit, where the same side of the earth will continually face the sun as the Moon same side continually faces the earth.

A Telestial world's average mean temperature is 70 degrees. A Terrestrial world's average mean temperature is 700 degrees, and a Celestial world is 7000 degrees. In the Millennial world, all the righteous will dwell in the light, and the unrighteous, and those who chose wickedness, will dwell in the darkness. That is why JS switched the 3rd and 4th day of Creation portion of the Endowment, to point to this truth.

I have answered your question... not that I have given you any kind of empirical proof. You will not find such in your Sunday School Lesson Manual. If you wish to know the truth of such things, you will have to seek the Holy Spirit to reveal such to you or a witness from the Holy Ghost, upon the subject.

Shalom

A very interesting theory! I can see it happening. If it does, then that would be astonishing!

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

A Marvelous Work and a Wonder...

Theories are only theories until one has had certain particulars revealed unto them.
:)