End of the Times of The Gentiles & September 2017

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

End of the Times of The Gentiles & September 2017

Post by Z2100 »

Doing some research on the church website, I have found no correlation between heavenly events and events here on Earth; such as the nearing of the end of the Times of The Gentiles.

https://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2 ... lation-12/

There are many websites with the same topic. According to Revelation Chapter 12, from the great "wonder" in the heavens we can inference that:

1. Revelation 12 describes Satan's fall from Heaven

2. The Persecution and Apostasy of the church

3. A description of a heavenly (“celestial”) event in which a sign that Christ’s Second Coming is near

But during the beginning of the article, under the “REVELATION 12- SEPTEMBER 2017 THEORY” on paragraph 3, It explains that that other planets and stars will also be present in the sky, making the crown of 12 stars appear. Note that this happens every 7000. But certainly, this is not the 7000th year.

“But what about her "crown of twelve stars?" According to Clarke there are nine stars from the constellation Leo above. The other three stars are supplied by a conjunction in Leo of Venus, Mars, and Mercury, aligned with Regulus. And "Scott has looked for this formation in other years and cannot find it"(!).”

I’ve seen some people debate about astrology and how the General Authorities tell us not to use it. Astrology is hand reading, birth signs, etc. We learn not to use it; but we DO learn that we need to be watchful for upcoming prophecies. The wise men saw the Star in the heavens and knew that it was a sign for something miraculous, while the rest of the world noticed it, but didn’t really know what it was for. As for September 23, this day could really mean something.
When in Revelation 12, verse 4, when the dragon (Satan) casted down ⅓ of the stars of heaven, it symbolizes the casting away from heaven of the ⅓. (by the way, John is seeing this from heaven). This could ALSO mean that he ALSO saw a sign in the heavens in the Last Days! If there IS a great sign, then it would probably be on the news in the evening (UTC -7). Scientists wouldn’t think of it as an indicator for the final closing scenes.

As for the times of the Gentiles, the church has already preached to 90% of the world’s countries. The time will come quickly when the gospel will be taken to the Jews. The children of men are becoming “too blind” for the Gospel. I have even seen it in my Ward. Most people cannot commit to coming to church. Many of the youth are stuck-up and have cliques formed and parents are consistently judgemental to each other. We need the cleansing of America now, because all is NOT well in Zion.

But does the end of The Times of The Gentiles occur September 23? Only time will tell!

Best Wishes,

-Z100

PS, please excuse me for my two posts
Attachments
The Blue is how much of the gospel has covered the Earth. The Red is countries to yet be "flooded"
The Blue is how much of the gospel has covered the Earth. The Red is countries to yet be "flooded"
Expansion of the Gospel in 2027 AD.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 352 times
Expansion of the Gospel in 2017 AD.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 352 times