It's Time for a Little More Persecution

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
brianj
captain of 1,000

It's Time for a Little More Persecution

Post by brianj »

At least two atheist groups banded together and requested a formal criminal investigation of the LDS church, without any real evidence, accusing the church of bribing foreign officials and getting special favors from the US State Department to secure visas for missionaries.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... tml?pg=all

I welcome the waste of time and money government would spend on such an investigation since I don't believe any wrongdoing would be uncovered.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: It's Time for a Little More Persecution

Post by kittycat51 »

It's amazing what people find to do with their time.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

brianj wrote: March 21st, 2017, 3:46 pm At least two atheist groups banded together and requested a formal criminal investigation of the LDS church, without any real evidence, accusing the church of bribing foreign officials and getting special favors from the US State Department to secure visas for missionaries.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... tml?pg=all

I welcome the waste of time and money government would spend on such an investigation since I don't believe any wrongdoing would be uncovered.

This going to happen for a long time, or until 2025. The government is already good at wasting trillions of dollars doing stupid things. This means absolutely nothing. But on the contrary, they could do something to make the church hated worldwide.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

brianj wrote: March 21st, 2017, 3:46 pm At least two atheist groups banded together and requested a formal criminal investigation of the LDS church, without any real evidence, accusing the church of bribing foreign officials and getting special favors from the US State Department to secure visas for missionaries.
Oookaay. Weird.