Where are the l.d.s. dreamers? Building Zion, and patiently waiting on the Lord. Here is an update.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Where are the l.d.s. dreamers? Building Zion, and patiently waiting on the Lord. Here is an update.

Post by brianj »

Spaced_Out wrote: March 22nd, 2017, 9:55 am It is heating up from all sides.

American Spring Breakers Chant “Build That Wall” In Cancun – Mexican Locals Freak!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... als-freak/
http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdn ... 75x431.jpg
I don't know what is more stupid, the Americans chanting build that wall in Mexico or the conclusion of the first article.
Reading this article reminds me of a stupid documentary movie about Madonna my wife forced me to watch with her a long time ago. Madonna was in Canada and was warned not to do certain things in her show or authorities might shut it down. She responded by ranting about freedom of speech and the First Amendment. Like Madonna, these students are incredibly stupid for thinking rights within the US apply throughout the world. If that chant broke Mexican laws then I wish those students would have been arrested.

The article concludes by saying that liberals think you can't visit a country without thinking illegal immigration from that country should be acceptable. How in the world does the author come to that conclusion? An honest conclusion should have been that when you visit another country you should obey local laws and you should be polite and respectful. These students were impolite, disrespectful, and very poorly behaved.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Where are the l.d.s. dreamers? Building Zion, and patiently waiting on the Lord. Here is an update.

Post by DesertWonderer »

kirtland r.m. wrote: March 16th, 2017, 8:46 pm Although several major events have not happened as some believed(including myself), I will say this. As I have posted on this forum, a major l.d.s. dreamer, well known to most on this forum, told me about a push from our southern(for those of you in the U.S.) border as part of a coming U.S. invasion. This was less than a year ago. This matches what some others have said as well as other points brought up in this link.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... r-america/
These things are interesting. I am not really pushing them, just posting them as something to take a look at. there is a commonality in these points by people from all over the world that is interesting over the last twenty years. That same dreamer also told me a number of other points mentioned in commonsense show post.
Here's more truth (cough, cough) from the webside that krm gets his facts from: "Secret FEMA Camp In Alaska- Holds 2 million"

Sweet. I'm going to go check google earth to see if I can find it. Maybe mount an expedition to liberate the captives?

Anonymous Visions
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Anonymous Visions »

Hello LDS Freedom Forum readers! This is my first post to your forum, but I have been a reader of your posts here off and on for many years, and I have learned from and enjoyed many of your contributions.

You asked, “Where are the l.d.s. dreamers?", I am one of them. I have been reluctant to share these things, I have not directly been told to share them, and have viewed them as personal revelation. I am aware of prophesy that tells us that these things will be given to us before the second coming, I testify that they have been. These are things I have only shared with my immediate family and close friends, but I am touched that you are anxiously searching for them. I don’t want fame nor money for the visions I have seen, so I am going to remain anonymous.

The visions began for me as a young missionary in the MTC. While there, the Lord appeared to me in person and gave me a short message. He appeared to me again, later in the mission field. Since my mission, I have been visited numerous times by angelic beings, some have been relatives of mine that had passed on, and some have been angelic beings that I did not know in this life. They usually wake me from my sleep and converse with me in my room. I have also been shown visions in dreams of things to come before the Lord returns.

I am drawn to you folks on this forum because I know that many of you believe that the great and dreadful day of our Lord’s return is near... I agree. Speaking to the timing of His return, I have no more information than any of you, other than I have seen myself in visions, suffering the tribulations that will precede His return, and I am not yet 50 years old.

One particular vision that I would like to share with you, I was shown a vision of exactly three nuclear explosions going off along the Wasatch Front (Salt Lake and surrounding areas). One was in Layton (I did not see the exact location, but if I were to guess, probably Hill). Another was in the south end of the Salt Lake valley, (once again I could not see the exact location, if I were to guess, perhaps that data center). I watched those clouds go up, they were mushroom clouds, but not as large as the ones we used in Japan. These bombs did not destroy a whole city, they were smaller, but still had the mushroom shaped clouds. The third one, I was only told about, they would not show it to me, it was downtown SLC, and I was told that it would hurt me too much to see that one, (I’m afraid I know exactly where that one hits). I could not stop crying after I saw and heard these things.

I’ve seen many other things. I saw in Utah that outside commerce was cut off, large parking lots and empty buildings, in each area, are organized by the Church to be a bazaar (or swap meet) where all could come and trade or barter the extra they have for things they need with each other, as most of the large stores have closed. I saw the Church come under attack and outlawed, the leaders of the Church go into hiding, a military force comes into Utah to enforce the ban and hunt the leaders, I saw the military force using a deadly illness as an excuse to round people suspected of having the illness up. All LDS meetings are banned, I saw a group of saints who defied the ban and were mowed down with machine guns (men, women, and children). A terrible destruction comes to Utah, I have not been shown the source of this destruction (fire, bombs, war, earthquakes, I do not know), I have only seen the results, the land is left in rubble. (I do not know what goes on outside of Utah, other than what scripture and prophesy tell us, my visions have been centered on Utah.) Many die here, many children are left without parents. I saw the military force withdraw from Utah. I saw members who survive gather together under direction of the Church and organize an exodus from Utah.

There is much tribulation that we will suffer before our Lord returns. I hope these visions can help you prepare for some of that tribulation that will come.
Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Excuse my ignorance, would anyone care to tell me what an "LDS Dreamer" is? I think I've kind of guessed it, but I'd rather be sure than assume.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

setyourselffree wrote: March 21st, 2017, 12:52 pm
kirtland r.m. wrote: March 16th, 2017, 8:46 pm Although several major events have not happened as some believed(including myself), I will say this. As I have posted on this forum, a major l.d.s. dreamer, well known to most on this forum, told me about a push from our southern(for those of you in the U.S.) border as part of a coming U.S. invasion. This was less than a year ago. This matches what some others have said as well as other points brought up in this link.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... r-america/
These things are interesting. I am not really pushing them, just posting them as something to take a look at. there is a commonality in these points by people from all over the world that is interesting over the last twenty years. That same dreamer also told me a number of other points mentioned in commonsense show post.
I don't know if it will be an invasion but a stead stream of Mexicans coming through the border. Then all of a sudden they will attack or take over the government. It's right in the Book of Mormon!

14 And the Father hath commanded me that I should give unto you this land, for your inheritance.

15 And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent after the blessing which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people—

16 Then shall ye, who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

17 Thy hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

18 And I will gather my people together as a man gathereth his sheaves into the floor.

19 For I will make my people with whom the Father hath covenanted, yea, I will make thy horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass. And thou shalt beat in pieces many people; and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth. And behold, I am he who doeth it.

20 And it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that the sword of my justice shall hang over them at that day; and except they repent it shall fall upon them, saith the Father, yea, even upon all the nations of the Gentiles.

21 And it shall come to pass that I will establish my people, O house of Israel.

22 And behold, this people will I establish in this land, unto the fulfilling of the covenant which I made with your father Jacob; and it shall be a New Jerusalem. And the powers of heaven shall be in the midst of this people; yea, even I will be in the midst of you.
Nowhere does I say anyone will be streaming over the border and invading.

Verse 16 is quite clear, the remnant of Jacob will be among us and rise up...

So, who possessed the land prior to the gentiles?

If it's a true remnant of Jacob, then they will have to have DNA markers from that lineage.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Red wrote: March 29th, 2017, 12:07 pm Excuse my ignorance, would anyone care to tell me what an "LDS Dreamer" is? I think I've kind of guessed it, but I'd rather be sure than assume.
An irrelevant person who wants to be relevant so they share so called dreams and claim they're revelations from God about the future. One of the things they all have in common is that none of their dreams actually come to pass.

Some examples of LDS dreamers are-
Sara Mennett
Julie Rowe
Hector Sosa
Gayle Smith
AVOW site folks (another voice of warning)
and there are plenty of dreamers who post on this site too, but not so much lately. Mostly just a bunch of believers of false dreamers.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

shadow wrote: March 29th, 2017, 1:48 pm
Red wrote: March 29th, 2017, 12:07 pm Excuse my ignorance, would anyone care to tell me what an "LDS Dreamer" is? I think I've kind of guessed it, but I'd rather be sure than assume.
An irrelevant person who wants to be relevant so they share so called dreams and claim they're revelations from God about the future. One of the things they all have in common is that none of their dreams actually come to pass.

Sara Mennett
Julie Rowe
Hector Sosa
Gayle Smith
and there are plenty of dreamers who post on this site too, but not so much lately. Mostly just a bunch of believers of false dreamers.
Lol, your answer makes me laugh. Is "Spencer" of visions of glory considered to be one of these people?

Anonymous Visions
Hi, I'm new.

I have no interest in being “relevant”. I have seen much persecution that will be coming to the church. Those who are “relevant” will have a target on their backs.

All that I told you is the truth.
Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

kittycat51 wrote: March 20th, 2017, 9:33 am I had a dream last week, seriously it was very real to me. I dreamed that the "Thank Button" was up and running. But alas when I got onto the website I discovered my dream was false. (True story)
Your dream was prophetic. You just needed patience, padowan.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Red wrote: March 29th, 2017, 2:29 pm

Sara Mennett
Julie Rowe
Hector Sosa
Gayle Smith
Lol, your answer makes me laugh. Is "Spencer" of visions of glory considered to be one of these people?
You mean the guy that is so important that his office is right next to Christ's office in the NJ Temple. Yes, him too.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Anonymous Visions wrote: March 29th, 2017, 2:42 pm I have no interest in being “relevant”. I have seen much persecution that will be coming to the church. Those who are “relevant” will have a target on their backs.

All that I told you is the truth.
Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions
I must have missed the post to which you refered. What persecution exactly and when does it start?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

JK4Woods wrote: March 29th, 2017, 1:16 pm
I don't know if it will be an invasion but a stead stream of Mexicans coming through the border. Then all of a sudden they will attack or take over the government. It's right in the Book of Mormon!

14 And the Father hath commanded me that I should give unto you this land, for your inheritance.

15 And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent after the blessing which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people—

16 Then shall ye, who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

17 Thy hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

18 And I will gather my people together as a man gathereth his sheaves into the floor.

19 For I will make my people with whom the Father hath covenanted, yea, I will make thy horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass. And thou shalt beat in pieces many people; and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth. And behold, I am he who doeth it.

20 And it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that the sword of my justice shall hang over them at that day; and except they repent it shall fall upon them, saith the Father, yea, even upon all the nations of the Gentiles.

21 And it shall come to pass that I will establish my people, O house of Israel.

22 And behold, this people will I establish in this land, unto the fulfilling of the covenant which I made with your father Jacob; and it shall be a New Jerusalem. And the powers of heaven shall be in the midst of this people; yea, even I will be in the midst of you.

If it's a true remnant of Jacob, then they will have to have DNA markers from that lineage.
American And Canadian Indians IMO perfectly fit the above description....

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Anonymous Visions wrote: March 29th, 2017, 12:29 am All LDS meetings are banned...

Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions
I've been preparing for that one for a long time, hoping it comes to pass next week B-)

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Chris wrote: March 18th, 2017, 8:26 pm The sad thing is the liars ruin it for legit ones. I think "Spencer" and David Warwick are legit. I think Julie is a flat out liar and not sure on Hector..... but my gut wants to classify him in the same category as her. She unfortunately has done much more harm to the prepping lds community than she ever did to help it....
I agree there are some legit ones. David Warwick's testimony is a strong one.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Sara Mennett
Julie Rowe
Hector Sosa
Gayle Smith

They're also called "false prophets"

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Matchmaker wrote: March 29th, 2017, 6:47 pm
Chris wrote: March 18th, 2017, 8:26 pm The sad thing is the liars ruin it for legit ones. I think "Spencer" and David Warwick are legit. I think Julie is a flat out liar and not sure on Hector..... but my gut wants to classify him in the same category as her. She unfortunately has done much more harm to the prepping lds community than she ever did to help it....

She's a false prophet.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Anonymous Visions wrote: March 29th, 2017, 12:29 am Hello LDS Freedom Forum readers! This is my first post to your forum, but I have been a reader of your posts here off and on for many years, and I have learned from and enjoyed many of your contributions.

You asked, “Where are the l.d.s. dreamers?", I am one of them. I have been reluctant to share these things, I have not directly been told to share them, and have viewed them as personal revelation. I am aware of prophesy that tells us that these things will be given to us before the second coming, I testify that they have been. These are things I have only shared with my immediate family and close friends, but I am touched that you are anxiously searching for them. I don’t want fame nor money for the visions I have seen, so I am going to remain anonymous.

The visions began for me as a young missionary in the MTC. While there, the Lord appeared to me in person and gave me a short message. He appeared to me again, later in the mission field. Since my mission, I have been visited numerous times by angelic beings, some have been relatives of mine that had passed on, and some have been angelic beings that I did not know in this life. They usually wake me from my sleep and converse with me in my room. I have also been shown visions in dreams of things to come before the Lord returns.

I am drawn to you folks on this forum because I know that many of you believe that the great and dreadful day of our Lord’s return is near... I agree. Speaking to the timing of His return, I have no more information than any of you, other than I have seen myself in visions, suffering the tribulations that will precede His return, and I am not yet 50 years old.

One particular vision that I would like to share with you, I was shown a vision of exactly three nuclear explosions going off along the Wasatch Front (Salt Lake and surrounding areas). One was in Layton (I did not see the exact location, but if I were to guess, probably Hill). Another was in the south end of the Salt Lake valley, (once again I could not see the exact location, if I were to guess, perhaps that data center). I watched those clouds go up, they were mushroom clouds, but not as large as the ones we used in Japan. These bombs did not destroy a whole city, they were smaller, but still had the mushroom shaped clouds. The third one, I was only told about, they would not show it to me, it was downtown SLC, and I was told that it would hurt me too much to see that one, (I’m afraid I know exactly where that one hits). I could not stop crying after I saw and heard these things.

I’ve seen many other things. I saw in Utah that outside commerce was cut off, large parking lots and empty buildings, in each area, are organized by the Church to be a bazaar (or swap meet) where all could come and trade or barter the extra they have for things they need with each other, as most of the large stores have closed. I saw the Church come under attack and outlawed, the leaders of the Church go into hiding, a military force comes into Utah to enforce the ban and hunt the leaders, I saw the military force using a deadly illness as an excuse to round people suspected of having the illness up. All LDS meetings are banned, I saw a group of saints who defied the ban and were mowed down with machine guns (men, women, and children). A terrible destruction comes to Utah, I have not been shown the source of this destruction (fire, bombs, war, earthquakes, I do not know), I have only seen the results, the land is left in rubble. (I do not know what goes on outside of Utah, other than what scripture and prophesy tell us, my visions have been centered on Utah.) Many die here, many children are left without parents. I saw the military force withdraw from Utah. I saw members who survive gather together under direction of the Church and organize an exodus from Utah.

There is much tribulation that we will suffer before our Lord returns. I hope these visions can help you prepare for some of that tribulation that will come.
Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions
Thank you for having the courage to post your dream. Do not be intimidated by the scoffers.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Zion2080 wrote: March 29th, 2017, 6:49 pm

She's a false prophet.
Who is "she?"

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Matchmaker wrote: March 29th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Zion2080 wrote: March 29th, 2017, 6:49 pm

She's a false prophet.
Who is "she?"

Sorry. "She" is Julie Rowe.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Matchmaker wrote: March 29th, 2017, 6:54 pm
Anonymous Visions wrote: March 29th, 2017, 12:29 am Hello LDS Freedom Forum readers! This is my first post to your forum, but I have been a reader of your posts here off and on for many years, and I have learned from and enjoyed many of your contributions.

Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions
Thank you for having the courage to post your dream. Do not be intimidated by the scoffers.
Nobody has scoffed at Anonymous Visions. However, Christ scoffed at and warned of false prophets often. Not everyone who declares a dream or vision is telling the truth nor are all dreams and visions true. A lesson many Rowe and Sosa believers seem to refuse to learn.

Anonymous Visions
Hi, I'm new.

“An irrelevant person who wants to be relevant”
“Christ scoffed at and warned of false prophets often”

I understand your scepticism, were I in your shoes, I would react very similarly.

I tell you with all the solemnity of my soul, that I did in fact see, hear, and experience all that I have shared here with you.

Now, either I am looney toons, or I have had the great blessing and privilege of visions and in-person visits through the great power of the Divine. Either way, it would be wise of you to temper your criticism.

Anonymous Visions

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Temper my criticism of what?

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

simpleton wrote: March 29th, 2017, 5:58 pm
JK4Woods wrote: March 29th, 2017, 1:16 pm

American And Canadian Indians IMO perfectly fit the above description....
Not enough left to fit the description. Also Canadians? LOL

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Anonymous Visions wrote: March 29th, 2017, 9:20 pm “An irrelevant person who wants to be relevant”
“Christ scoffed at and warned of false prophets often”

I understand your scepticism, were I in your shoes, I would react very similarly.

I tell you with all the solemnity of my soul, that I did in fact see, hear, and experience all that I have shared here with you.

Now, either I am looney toons, or I have had the great blessing and privilege of visions and in-person visits through the great power of the Divine. Either way, it would be wise of you to temper your criticism.

Anonymous Visions
If you are that close to the veil, it would be unwise of you to come on some forum and talk about your experiences. Joseph Smith never had to hide. And it's easy to say you've seen this or you've seen that when you post anonymously.

Anonymous Visions
Hi, I'm new.

“If you are that close to the veil”

I haven’t had a vision or visit in six or seven years. I do not “call” up contact like a psychic. They choose when they will visit me.

“it would be unwise of you to come on some forum and talk about your experiences”

I used to agree with you, I looked at this as personal revelation, not to share. However, once warned, is it not my duty to warn my neighbor?

I do not feel that this is just “some forum”. I believe there are many here who also believe that the great and dreadful day approaches, and I believe there are many here who are in the Utah area who will be affected by the things I have been shown will be coming to this area.

“Joseph Smith never had to hide. And it's easy to say you've seen this or you've seen that when you post anonymously”

First off, there were plenty of times Joseph and the early leaders of the Church hid. You are correct, I post anonymously, but I so abhor those that seek money and fame from purported visions that I have chosen to remain anonymous. I have seen the persecution that is coming to the church, another reason I will stay anonymous.

Get Prepared!

Anonymous Visions