Where in the World is Hector Sosa (and Friends)?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Re: Where in the World is Hector Sosa (and Friends)?

Post by GrandMasterB »

brianj wrote: March 11th, 2017, 8:34 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: March 10th, 2017, 10:39 am I don't think Hector or "dreamers" are trying to willfully deceive anyone. I hope Hector is doing okay despite whatever predictions fell short. I too was feeling like this election was going to go a different direction, but now that Trump is in I feel this is for a wise purpose in the Lord. Not that Trump is going to save America or anything like that. I think he is going to be the means, whether directly or indirectly, for the coming judgement that must fall on this country. He will lull Americans into a false sense of security. In fact it is already happening. Again, I hope Hector, Julie and the Call Out crowd will be able to press forward and get past predicting these events and stay focused on being prepared for when it happens.
I don't believe that Trump will be able to lull the population into a false sense of security. Obama is now running an organization with the intent of protesting and undermining the Trump Presidency, as are several other high profile organizations and individuals. I don't see any sense of security coming unless these groups trying to undermine democracy are stopped.
Republicans and the evangelical Christian base that got Trump into office are already claiming peace and safety. They are being lulled into a false sense of security. They believe Trump is the answer to all our problems while ignoring the problem that exists in all the Americans. This is going down just like the prophets have said it would.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

I just read on a different forum that Hector had a dream this week that something will happen with North Korea like we bomb them. Anyone know more about this? Hector, if you are reading this please feel free to help us out here.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

Given the record of Brother Sosa's predictions, maybe it is better to ignore them altogether.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

GrandMasterB wrote: March 11th, 2017, 9:06 pm I just read on a different forum that Hector had a dream this week that something will happen with North Korea like we bomb them. Anyone know more about this? Hector, if you are reading this please feel free to help us out here.
I haven't heard about that, but Pyongyang has threatened to nuke the south over the "provocation" of joint military exercises and deployment of anti missile systems to the peninsula.

JeffB
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JeffB »

GrandMasterB wrote: March 11th, 2017, 9:06 pm I just read on a different forum that Hector had a dream this week that something will happen with North Korea like we bomb them. Anyone know more about this? Hector, if you are reading this please feel free to help us out here.
I haven't heard anything about North Korea from Hector. I guess I can text him about it tomorrow and see if he responds. My daughter lands in Seoul on her mission in an hour or so. I'm happy for her and have been paying extra attention to news on Korea in part because of my her. So I thought I would respond to the question.

A year ago, I listened to a David Warwick recording about some "visions" he claims he has seen, which includes events involving North Korea and the USA. He spoke at a fireside which was recorded on Vimeo. I met David at a Avraham Gileadi conference last year. There are two recordings, and this one is quite long but interesting. I cannot vouch for what he said he saw. I've met with him a couple times over lunch and like the guy personally. He lives in Utah County but was raised in the Mid-West. He mentioned to me last month that he thinks we have a number of years before anything significant (like a bad earthquake in Utah) occurs. What gave me some pause was that he and another very close friend shared almost identical details. But as for his accuracy, that's something you will need to find out on your own. I'm simply providing a link.

https://vimeo.com/120736428

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

And why do we care what Hector Sosa dreams about? His dreams are of no more significance than yours or mine.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

EmmaLee wrote: March 10th, 2017, 4:08 pm
JeffB wrote: March 8th, 2017, 10:33 pm...the publisher of her books...
Speaking of her publisher, and Hector's (Chad Daybell), I got this 'tease' in an email today from Christopher Parrett, the owner of AVOW. Of course, to read the whole thing, you not only have to pay to belong to AVOW, but you have to pay an additional fee to get to the 'inner sanctum' of the forum to read the rest of Daybell's most recent write-up. You can buy anything in this world with money.

March 9, 2017

As I See It
By Chad Daybell

Living on the Edge of Heaven

Earlier this week I announced that I will be releasing a short autobiography entitled “Living on the Edge of Heaven.” The book will focus on my two near-death experiences, along with my interactions with family members on the other side of the veil.

I have told most of these experiences in my journal entries, firesides, and even in some interviews, but it is time to assemble them all into one place where my story can be told chronologically. It will show how it was a step-by-step process for me to comprehend the visions I was being shown. It took me quite a while to really understand what I was being shown and how it all fit together.

This book is also partly a response to the many email questions I receive about my novels. Many people think I have merely studied all kinds of books about the future, and then I shaped what I read into a storyline. That was actually my “cover story” for many years, and even my own brothers thought that was how I wrote my novels.

The truth is that my veil was ...
Thanks for posting that EmmaLee. While it was hilarious, it saddens me that members are so easily duped.

frankcastle
captain of 10

Post by frankcastle »

Hector Sosa gave some insight into his prediction of Obama being the last sitting president on his own site here:

http://achangeiscomingbook.com/

You will have to join to get access to his forum.

I really like Mr Sosa. He admits that his interpretation of the dreams he has had did not come to pass as he thought they would, and on his site tells exactly what he saw and what his conclusion was. He seems to really be avoiding any further interpretation of the dreams and visions, and does not try to place anymore timelines on events. At least he is not doubling down on stupid like Julie Rowe did.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

JeffB wrote: March 14th, 2017, 12:32 am
I haven't heard anything about North Korea from Hector. I guess I can text him about it tomorrow and see if he responds. My daughter lands in Seoul on her mission in an hour or so. I'm happy for her and have been paying extra attention to news on Korea in part because of my her. So I thought I would respond to the question.

A year ago, I listened to a David Warwick recording about some "visions" he claims he has seen, which includes events involving North Korea and the USA. He spoke at a fireside which was recorded on Vimeo. I met David at a Avraham Gileadi conference last year. There are two recordings, and this one is quite long but interesting. I cannot vouch for what he said he saw. I've met with him a couple times over lunch and like the guy personally. He lives in Utah County but was raised in the Mid-West. He mentioned to me last month that he thinks we have a number of years before anything significant (like a bad earthquake in Utah) occurs. What gave me some pause was that he and another very close friend shared almost identical details. But as for his accuracy, that's something you will need to find out on your own. I'm simply providing a link.

https://vimeo.com/120736428
I have heard this recording. It is very interesting. We shall see what happens.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

frankcastle wrote: March 14th, 2017, 8:44 am Hector Sosa gave some insight into his prediction of Obama being the last sitting president on his own site here:

I really like Mr Sosa. He admits that his interpretation of the dreams he has had did not come to pass as he thought they would, and on his site tells exactly what he saw and what his conclusion was. He seems to really be avoiding any further interpretation of the dreams and visions, and does not try to place anymore timelines on events. At least he is not doubling down on stupid like Julie Rowe did.
I'm reading a little on the forum linked above and came across this:

"Mac123 wrote:
just wondering...Chad said HIS book is delayed as well, because some things in the book haven't happened yet. Is his event the same event that is putting your book on hold? Also, when the book comes out, and the event has occurred, will you fill us in as to what the specific event was (in case we can't figure it out ourselves?)

It will be pretty hard to miss. I will let everybody know once it happens. And yes, as far as I know Chad is waiting for the same thing."

Prophecing AFTER the fact is quite the gift ;)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote: March 15th, 2017, 9:40 am
frankcastle wrote: March 14th, 2017, 8:44 am Hector Sosa gave some insight into his prediction of Obama being the last sitting president on his own site here:

"Mac123 wrote:
just wondering...Chad said HIS book is delayed as well, because some things in the book haven't happened yet. Is his event the same event that is putting your book on hold? Also, when the book comes out, and the event has occurred, will you fill us in as to what the specific event was (in case we can't figure it out ourselves?)

It will be pretty hard to miss. I will let everybody know once it happens. And yes, as far as I know Chad is waiting for the same thing."

That made me laugh right through my nose which is quite the feat given the allergies and congested sinuses afflicting me now. Somebody loan me a Clorox wipe for my computer screen.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Would probably still get it wrong!

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

DesertWonderer wrote: March 15th, 2017, 9:40 amProphecing AFTER the fact is quite the gift ;)
It's that little known and oft forgotten scripture - Doctrine & Covenants 46:22 1/2. ;)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Not all of us want to join yet another forum. How about copying the information over for us?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

"Mac123 wrote:

:ymparty:

harv
captain of 10

Post by harv »

Don't know. Haven't heard of him. Who is he ?

frankcastle
captain of 10

Post by frankcastle »

I understand that not a single prediction of Mr. Sosa has come to pass, and I personally do not believe any of dreamers/near-deathers anymore. I just find their writings amusing/interesting, like any good novel or work of fiction.

All I am saying, is unlike other dreamers, he seems to own up to it better. He has already written a second book, but is not releasing it until some event happens. I am just guessing, but it is probably an event from the first book. (At least get one event right in your first book before releasing a second)

Other dreamers spew out book after book, preying on the gullible and continuing to claim their message is from god and 100% true.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: March 14th, 2017, 2:37 am
And why do we care what Hector Sosa dreams about? His dreams are of no more significance than yours or mine.
:)) :)) :))

Exactly! That about sums up this thread. Should I close this up now? :-?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Army Of Truth wrote: March 17th, 2017, 2:39 pm
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: March 14th, 2017, 2:37 am
:)) :)) :))

Exactly! That about sums up this thread. Should I close this up now? :-?
=))