September 23, 2017: Signs in the Heavens!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Zion2080
captain of 100

September 23, 2017: Signs in the Heavens!

Post by Zion2080 »

So I've read through some peoples thoughts and some websites. There is supposed to be a rare/great sign September 23, then the Moon will not shine and the stars will fall/not shine. Here are some websites explaining the event:

http://watchfortheday.org/1260tetrad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-20 ... lation-12/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am very intrigued by this, yet I believe that September 23rd will be a regular fall day.

But if the additional meteor shower does happen, most people won't know what it means except for us. I'll correct everything wrong I have done lately and hope for the best...
Last edited by Zion2080 on February 28th, 2017, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: September 23, 2017: Signs in the Heavens!

Post by Matchmaker »

Please remind us again when it gets closer to the date. Thanks.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

This was a cool story from history :ymparty:

'On one occasion Joseph was preaching in Kirtland in the fall of the year 1833 [October 5]. Quite a number of persons were present who did not belong to the Church; and one man, more bitter and skeptical than the others, made note with pencil and paper of the prophecy uttered on that occasion, wherein Joseph said that 'Forty days shall not pass and the stars shall fall from heaven.' ...

... "The whole heavens were lit up with the falling meteors an the countenance of the skeptic as he viewed the spectacle was plainly seen and closely watched by Brother Hancock, who said that he turned pale as death and spoke not a word. ...

... This leonid meteor shower took place on November 13, 1833, and is still regarded as one of the most spectacular showers in recorded history. http://www.moroni10.com/mormon_history/ ... lling.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

There will be a total solar eclipse 21 Aug 2017. Great views in will be in Idaho, Jackson, Wyoming and other states. http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/states/ID.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LatterDayLizard
captain of 100

Post by LatterDayLizard »

OCDMOM wrote:There will be a total solar eclipse 21 Aug 2017. Great views in will be in Idaho, Jackson, Wyoming and other states. http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/states/ID.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fun fact:
It's also going to cross over NW Missouri, with a full eclipse visible in both Independence in Jackson county and also Adam-ondi-Ahman in Daviess County.

It may mean nothing, but it's still cool. :ymsmug:

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

April 23 2017 is an alignment that happens to have Virgo in the sky with the sun next to her, the moon below her and Leo (9 main stars) with, venus, mars and mecury above her. Jupiter is in her womb for 42 weeks and on the 23rd Jupiter is then between her feet.

Rev 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

They say this happens every 7000 years.....

LatterDayLizard
captain of 100

Post by LatterDayLizard »

Is there a site online which shows or proves this constellation alignment is both going to happen in september and is in fact rare? I have yet to see any credible evidence this will happen that is not based on hearsay.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

LatterDayLizard wrote:Is there a site online which shows or proves this constellation alignment is both going to happen in september and is in fact rare? I have yet to see any credible evidence this will happen that is not based on hearsay.
The astrology charts say that Jupiter will be transiting Virgo from Aug 11 to Sep 11 but I think I remember reading that current charts are based on the skies of 1000 years ago and are no longer accurate for astronomical purposes.

tjtax06
captain of 50

Post by tjtax06 »

LatterDayLizard wrote:Is there a site online which shows or proves this constellation alignment is both going to happen in september and is in fact rare? I have yet to see any credible evidence this will happen that is not based on hearsay.

I really like this explanation:

http://johnpratt.com/items/docs/2016/cl ... h_sun.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

This is the best article I've found on it:

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/201 ... h_sun.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you google it, there are other Christian bloggers that discuss this. Apparently the last time this happened is 7,000 years ago.

Also don't forget the part of the dragon, that's also reflected in the constellations in the sky shortly thereafter.

Don't expect any big event in September, at least nothing but few will be aware of, but things will happen subsequently shortly thereafter, which I expect will have a very acute effect on Utah and very public.

With all the Latterday/Second Coming posts here I thought this subject would be discussed a great deal more as it is literal fulfillment of prophecy central to the Second Coming. Somewhat ironic I suppose.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Matchmaker wrote:Please remind us again when it gets closer to the date. Thanks.
How do you expect that will help?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

gruden2.0 wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:Please remind us again when it gets closer to the date. Thanks.
How do you expect that will help?
I am old, and I forget a lot of things. When it gets close to the time, if I am reminded of what is supposed to be happening in the sky, I will do further reading on the subject.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

gruden2.0 wrote: February 25th, 2017, 11:43 am
This is the best article I've found on it:

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/201 ... h_sun.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you google it, there are other Christian bloggers that discuss this. Apparently the last time this happened is 7,000 years ago.

Also don't forget the part of the dragon, that's also reflected in the constellations in the sky shortly thereafter.

Don't expect any big event in September, at least nothing but few will be aware of, but things will happen subsequently shortly thereafter, which I expect will have a very acute effect on Utah and very public.

With all the Latterday/Second Coming posts here I thought this subject would be discussed a great deal more as it is literal fulfillment of prophecy central to the Second Coming. Somewhat ironic I suppose.
This group doesn't like talking about much of the latter day stuff that doesn't fit with modern science. This topic doesn't reject science, per say, but its not something they can grab or even truly see.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

More garbage ... there is nothing to justify this conversation. It is a waste of time.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

Matchmaker wrote: February 19th, 2017, 3:20 pm Please remind us again when it gets closer to the date. Thanks.
Forget it. Nothing will happen.

#realprophecy

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

AlbertaBronco wrote: February 25th, 2017, 9:43 pm More garbage ... there is nothing to justify this conversation. It is a waste of time.
What isn't garbage????? I can see how Atheist justify that everything around this topic is garbage :ymdevil:

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

gruden2.0 wrote: February 25th, 2017, 11:43 amWith all the Latterday/Second Coming posts here I thought this subject would be discussed a great deal more as it is literal fulfillment of prophecy central to the Second Coming. Somewhat ironic I suppose.
1: This is happening in the middle of the day. The moon will be in Libra, the sun in Virgo, and the planets in Leo, so nobody's going to be able to see this.
2: Looking at the footnotes to Rev 12 convinces me that what is described is figurative and not literal.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

brianj wrote: February 26th, 2017, 10:35 am
gruden2.0 wrote: February 25th, 2017, 11:43 amWith all the Latterday/Second Coming posts here I thought this subject would be discussed a great deal more as it is literal fulfillment of prophecy central to the Second Coming. Somewhat ironic I suppose.
1: This is happening in the middle of the day. The moon will be in Libra, the sun in Virgo, and the planets in Leo, so nobody's going to be able to see this.
2: Looking at the footnotes to Rev 12 convinces me that what is described is figurative and not literal.
That's why I said "or even truly see."

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

I don't believe or not believe this particular event because there is this, D&C 29:14 And there shall be greater signs in the heaven above and in the earth beneath, 45:39, 88:93, D&C58:64, 68:10, 84:65 all the verses say the Lord will show signs unto those who believe. Now I am by no means a sign seeker absolutely not, but at the birth of Christ the Lord used the Heavens as His palette to announce one of the most important events in history, how many recognised it for its meaning, though all saw it. The 3 men who saw the signs in the Heavens, why are the referred to as "Wise" , because they recognized the meaning of the event. I look at history as what was shall also be. This may mean nothing or it may mean something, I just hope I am "Wise" enough to discern the difference.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Older/wiser? wrote: February 26th, 2017, 11:19 am I don't believe or not believe this particular event because there is this, D&C 29:14 And there shall be greater signs in the heaven above and in the earth beneath, 45:39, 88:93, D&C58:64, 68:10, 84:65 all the verses say the Lord will show signs unto those who believe. Now I am by no means a sign seeker absolutely not, but at the birth of Christ the Lord used the Heavens as His palette to announce one of the most important events in history, how many recognised it for its meaning, though all saw it. The 3 men who saw the signs in the Heavens, why are the referred to as "Wise" , because they recognized the meaning of the event. I look at history as what was shall also be. This may mean nothing or it may mean something, I just hope I am "Wise" enough to discern the difference.
I like your example. Will we be wise and not easy dismiss the signs? What did the Israelites do during the time of exodus? Many miracles but they still tried to go back to worshiping idiols! We are living in the prophesied end times let's find the signs we were told and be joyful for our understanding and love the lord has given us.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

What's a bit frustrating to me is not knowing what all this alignment means. Constellation here on top of the moon there with 12 stars/planets on top of this constellation there AND it all lines up for September 23, 2017. BUT: we have no idea what the sign means. *throws up hands and walks away*

Oh and then he brings in an eclipse in the middle of his explanation which seems to have absolutely no connection whatsoever to the quoted scripture or the topic at hand (Venus standing on the moon, etc. etc.). What gives?

Also...he mentions that in 1831 the Saints were protected for 3.5 years, yet the peace they enjoyed was from 1831 to 1837...6 years, not 3.5. I don't understand that disparity.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

LDS Physician wrote: February 26th, 2017, 1:41 pm What's a bit frustrating to me is not knowing what all this alignment means. Constellation here on top of the moon there with 12 stars/planets on top of this constellation there AND it all lines up for September 23, 2017. BUT: we have no idea what the sign means. *throws up hands and walks away*

Oh and then he brings in an eclipse in the middle of his explanation which seems to have absolutely no connection whatsoever to the quoted scripture or the topic at hand (Venus standing on the moon, etc. etc.). What gives?

Also...he mentions that in 1831 the Saints were protected for 3.5 years, yet the peace they enjoyed was from 1831 to 1837...6 years, not 3.5. I don't understand that disparity.
Lol, I only read the last part on that website because he had a pic of the path of the eclipse. I thought he would try to tie that in it, but no, I was disappointed....

I found this alignment when researching Nibiru, this alignment has Jupiter being born with the red dragon devour it. The consensus with Nibiru and this alignment is Nibiru is the red dragon. That might answer your 1st question, what's the sign means.

I didn't write the whole idea/thought and only wrote the facts due to attacks one gets on this board!!!

The Hopi Indians have the red kachina in their stories.

Goonerboy
captain of 50

Post by Goonerboy »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 24th, 2017, 11:31 pm April 23 2017 is an alignment that happens to have Virgo in the sky with the sun next to her, the moon below her and Leo (9 main stars) with, venus, mars and mecury above her. Jupiter is in her womb for 42 weeks and on the 23rd Jupiter is then between her feet.

Rev 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

They say this happens every 7000 years.....
Jake Hilton did a good job on one of his first videos (before he went off the Reservation) explaining all this and it will be cool to see it.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

As it says "a woman is clothed with the sun" so we aren't seeing it. The crazy part is this was written from a dream!!!!

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 28th, 2017, 10:38 pm As it says "a woman is clothed with the sun" so we aren't seeing it. The crazy part is this was written from a dream!!!!

What do you mean?