The Structure of Existence & More

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Zion2080
captain of 100

The Structure of Existence & More

Post by Zion2080 »

I had just came-up with this model. No one else has thought of something like this. This model has given me a greater understanding of how the universe is PROBABLY structured. Here is a list from the smallest to the biggest on my list:

1. Human
2. Earth
3. Solar System
4. Oort Cloud
5. Local Star systems
6. Supercluster Star Systems
7. Galaxies
8. Local Galaxy Clusters
9. Super Galaxy Clusters
10. Super Galaxy Cluster Arms
11. Universe
12. Local Universe Cluster
13. Super Universe Cluster
14. Creation
15. local Creation Group
16. Super Creation Group
17. Existence

There are about 1 million arms in each universe with over 1000(to the 483rd power) galaxies
There are 5 sections of each universe:

1. Celestial Kingdom- Where God dwells
2. Terrestrial Kingdom
3. Telestial Kingdom
4. Fallen Kingdom- Where we are
5. Hell- Your children that are in Hell are still your children, so there is a fifth area.

Now imagine there being quintillions of “Universes” with their own gods. God’s brothers and sisters. Then it gets to a point where all of the those universes are in their own little bubble controlled by a greater God (Heavenly Father’s Father.). Then there are quintillions of these bubbles until they are called packed inside one big bubble. Outside of that, there is empty space. But not too far away, there is one huge orb with the first God who has lived for eternity. He’s the one who created the very first spirit children that have had their children that has grown into the numbers today.

The Plan of Salvation

Premortal life
Mortal Life
Death
Spirit Paradise/Prison
Resurrection (1st [Jesus’s and others resurrections] or 2nd or 3rd )
Final Judgment

If you go to the Celestial Kingdom:
1. You work towards and reach Godhood
2. Create your own “Universe”
3. Eventually be able to have your own greater domain.
4. Your spirit children will be made of the same matter as you were.
5. You can create your own laws and matter.
6. There are some laws you have to follow.
7. There are also different planes of life (higher plane=God's angels & lower plane=The Devil's angels)

on matters of the spirit world, it is in a different dimension or veil, so our universe has another "invisible" universe for the spirits. I guess then God has two universes. One you can see with the naked eye, and one that is in another dimension i.e. parallel universe?

Names of people not of Earth:
1. Extracelestial (Celestial beings)
2. Extraterrestrial (Terrestrial beings)
3. Extratelestial (Telestial beings)
4. Extrafallings (Fallen Beings [us])

More on the way, including a drawing. :) :)
Last edited by Zion2080 on February 24th, 2017, 1:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Structure of the Universe

Post by brianj »

Interesting idea, but just an idea. There's no basis for definitively concluding that the Celestial Kingdom is or is not within this universe, or to fully accept multiverse theories.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Don't forget the possibility of alternate dimensions. It has been theorized by many that the spirit world occupies the same area as the mortal physical world but just in a different dimension. A universe with dimensions opens up even more possibilities!

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

brianj wrote:Interesting idea, but just an idea. There's no basis for definitively concluding that the Celestial Kingdom is or is not within this universe, or to fully accept multiverse theories.
We are living on the Celestial Kingdom. This earth will become a scroll of knowledge.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

setyourselffree wrote:
brianj wrote:Interesting idea, but just an idea. There's no basis for definitively concluding that the Celestial Kingdom is or is not within this universe, or to fully accept multiverse theories.
We are living on the Celestial Kingdom. This earth will become a scroll of knowledge.
Not exactly a scroll of knowledge, but something much more powerful and complete. The earth will become a Urim and Thummim to its inhabitants. See D&C 130:8-9.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Although we can't sense or see them, one thing I might add to this are dimensions/planes. Higher and lower planes surround us all the time.

We know that angels live in a higher dimension that is invisible, (usually), to our mortal eyes and souls. the adversary and his minions are the same way, except on a lower plane.

If I were to guess, my guess would be that there are an uncountable number of these different planes, each with people in them that need to be there because that is where they fit best. You might want to include more on this in the hierarchy that you mentioned. :-B :)

Otherwise, very good work putting together what you have. It is neat to see a bigger picture.
Last edited by KurtTheMormon on February 22nd, 2017, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

As we know from scripture, "worlds without number have I [Heavenly Father] created"...

Personally, I am super, super excited to eventually finish my time here in mortality and go exploring to the other worlds God has created and see what other wonderful cultures and races of people God has made.

I'm a total unabashed fantasy nerd. I reason that if we have different races here on Earth that look different and have various different wonderful traits, then perhaps there are also different races of peoples and cool fantasy-esque things elsewhere in the many planes/universe God has created.

I write this partly in jest, but I definltely wouldn't mind meeting a cute elf or a pretty cat girl from a fantasy world of God's creation. :-B :))

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

KurtTheMormon wrote:As we know from scripture, "worlds without number have I created"...

Personally, I am super, super excited to eventually finish my time here in mortality and go exploring to the other worlds God has created and see what other wonderful cultures and races of people God has made.

I'm a total unabashed fantasy nerd. I reason that if we have different races here on Earth that look different and have various different wonderful traits, then perhaps there are also different races of peoples and cool fantasy-esque things elsewhere in the many planes/universe God has created.

I write this partly in jest, but I definltely wouldn't mind meeting a cute elf or a pretty cat girl from a fantasy world of God's creation. :-B :))

What a fun idea, Kurt! In the next life, I hope I can travel to other worlds also, in a starship like the Voyager or the Enterprise.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

What else do I need to add. This is my best thread yet!

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

KurtTheMormon wrote:
We know that angels live in a higher dimension that is invisible,
We know?

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Re: The Structure of Existence & More

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

My own theory is that the Celestial Kingdom is the very center of a galaxy, the Terrestrial is the middle but still close to the center, and the Telestial (where we are now, but waaaaaaaaay far away) is in the arms of the galaxy. Look up in the milky way and notice you can't see the middle because there appears to be a cloud there. God shields us from His glory because we physically cannot handle it, we would "burn up." Cosmic radiation comes to mind. Only those who have faith enough to be quickened by the spirit can see angels, and even then it takes a huge amount of energy to converse with them (Moroni visiting Smith, Smith is tired or feints after every encounter)
Outer darkness is away from creation.
We all come from intelligence. There are two things in the universe before creation. Intelligence and matter. When you put intelligence inside of matter, you can ask the matter to behave or perform a certain way, have certain properties, or obey certain laws, but this isn't possible without giving the intelligence a reason to listen. Enter the Savior. He won the hearts of all intelligence, and everything we see obey him. Some rebel, surely, but not all. Christ is the center of everything. His light is what drives everything. (I have a theory that says that Christ's light is electricity and plasma. Look up TheThunderboltsProject on youtube, you will find most of what I believe there. Joseph Smith talked about an original planetary alignment too.) Nuclear radiation is essentially (a stretch of the imagination) an electrical process in nature, flinging off electrons in all directions. Chemistry is also electrical, the exchange of electrons. All light comes from plasma. It wasn't until electricity was being used that technology took off soaring over the last 200 years. Even steam power. In the pearl of great price, Abraham drew us a nifty facsimile. The order of planets that receive light and transfer it to whichever star needs it. Sol gives the earth light. It all originates from the center. We can see that Jupiter sometimes has a plasma connection to the sun, why then would it be so odd that the sun not have plasma connections to a greater star, as all our planets do?

After final judgement, all of us will be placed where we desire. A murderer will be placed where he can freely act how he wants, but, not before knowing he could have achieved more, and given a chance to accept Christ. Those who refuse this chance will not remember their pre earth life to safe them from heartache. Satan and his followers clearly want nothing to do with Father or His kingdom, and their exile is a type of heaven prepared for them. They will be banished and return to the raw intelligence they once were, never to be used again. Those who trust in God and know He has better things in store will likely go higher and farther if they are willing to endure the pains of repentance.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

RocknRoll wrote: February 22nd, 2017, 3:04 pm
KurtTheMormon wrote:
We know?
It's not a dimension. There is only one dimension. Don't confuse futile scientific explanations and make believe with real observation. Spiritual bodies are here, all around us, but the reason we cannot see them is because spiritual matter is extremely fine and moves through the dense matter we know and love. There are no dimensions, there are no infinite universes paralleling ours, there is no dark matter, only matter we can and cannot interact with.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: March 8th, 2017, 4:16 pm My own theory is that the Celestial Kingdom is the very center of a galaxy, the Terrestrial is the middle but still close to the center, and the Telestial (where we are now, but waaaaaaaaay far away) is in the arms of the galaxy. Look up in the milky way and notice you can't see the middle because there appears to be a cloud there. God shields us from His glory because we physically cannot handle it, we would "burn up." Cosmic radiation comes to mind. Only those who have faith enough to be quickened by the spirit can see angels, and even then it takes a huge amount of energy to converse with them (Moroni visiting Smith, Smith is tired or feints after every encounter)
Outer darkness is away from creation.
We all come from intelligence. There are two things in the universe before creation. Intelligence and matter. When you put intelligence inside of matter, you can ask the matter to behave or perform a certain way, have certain properties, or obey certain laws, but this isn't possible without giving the intelligence a reason to listen. Enter the Savior. He won the hearts of all intelligence, and everything we see obey him. Some rebel, surely, but not all. Christ is the center of everything. His light is what drives everything. (I have a theory that says that Christ's light is electricity and plasma. Look up TheThunderboltsProject on youtube, you will find most of what I believe there. Joseph Smith talked about an original planetary alignment too.) Nuclear radiation is essentially (a stretch of the imagination) an electrical process in nature, flinging off electrons in all directions. Chemistry is also electrical, the exchange of electrons. All light comes from plasma. It wasn't until electricity was being used that technology took off soaring over the last 200 years. Even steam power. In the pearl of great price, Abraham drew us a nifty facsimile. The order of planets that receive light and transfer it to whichever star needs it. Sol gives the earth light. It all originates from the center. We can see that Jupiter sometimes has a plasma connection to the sun, why then would it be so odd that the sun not have plasma connections to a greater star, as all our planets do?

After final judgement, all of us will be placed where we desire. A murderer will be placed where he can freely act how he wants, but, not before knowing he could have achieved more, and given a chance to accept Christ. Those who refuse this chance will not remember their pre earth life to safe them from heartache. Satan and his followers clearly want nothing to do with Father or His kingdom, and their exile is a type of heaven prepared for them. They will be banished and return to the raw intelligence they once were, never to be used again. Those who trust in God and know He has better things in store will likely go higher and farther if they are willing to endure the pains of repentance.

This is very insightful! Repentance is key to entering the presence of God.Without it, we'd all be doomed!

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Zion2080 wrote: March 8th, 2017, 4:23 pm

This is very insightful! Repentance is key to entering the presence of God.Without it, we'd all be doomed!
Yes I am sure none of us want to be in the Telestial kingdom with wicked men make the majority...
GOTTA GO FOR GOLD Getting to the Celestial is tough, but it sure beats hangin out with evil people.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: March 8th, 2017, 4:19 pm
KurtTheMormon wrote:
We know?
It's not a dimension. There is only one dimension. Don't confuse futile scientific explanations and make believe with real observation. Spiritual bodies are here, all around us, but the reason we cannot see them is because spiritual matter is extremely fine and moves through the dense matter we know and love. There are no dimensions, there are no infinite universes paralleling ours, there is no dark matter, only matter we can and cannot interact with.
And you know all of this, how?

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

RocknRoll wrote: March 8th, 2017, 4:48 pm
KurtTheMormon wrote:
We know?
It's not a question of how. It is my opinion. It is what I believe. I have no sources, only years of a developing understanding. As do you. Multi dimentional infinite universes is a man made fabrication. Careful not to listen to the philosophies of men that are mingled with scripture.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: March 8th, 2017, 4:58 pm
RocknRoll wrote: March 8th, 2017, 4:48 pm

We know?
It's not a question of how. It is my opinion. It is what I believe. I have no sources, only years of a developing understanding. As do you. Multi dimentional infinite universes is a man made fabrication. Careful not to listen to the philosophies of men that are mingled with scripture.
Oh, I'll be careful alright.