Is the assassination of Kim Jongnam going to start WWIII?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Can this signify the Beginning of WW111!

No
89%
Yes
11%

Total votes: 28
Zion2080
captain of 100

Is the assassination of Kim Jongnam going to start WWIII?

Post by Zion2080 »

As they say, history repeats itself. Such as the assassinations Archduke Franz Ferdinand. I could be just days or weeks till history repeats itself...

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is the assassination of Kim Jongnam going to start WWIII?

Post by lundbaek »

I voted NO because I do not think either China or Russia is ready militarily yet to take on the West. I think the American and Western LDGs would like for WW3 to be started by Russia and/or China because I think they are the 2 biggest obstacles to the NWO that Western globalists have in mind to establish. At times it seems like the West is trying to provoke Russia and China, but they want it to look like Russia and China started the war.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

I voted no because:

Do we even know for sure he was assasinated? I honestly don't know. I only heard he died suddenly.

Even if he was, what's the connection between that and WW3? I suppose NK could blame SK and attack them, in which case we'd quite possibly intervene, but is China that enamored with NK that they'd throw down to protect them? Seems even less likely with Russia.

Frankly I think NK is all talk anyway.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

lundbaek wrote:I voted NO because I do not think either China or Russia is ready militarily yet to take on the West. I think the American and Western LDGs would like for WW3 to be started by Russia and/or China because I think they are the 2 biggest obstacles to the NWO that Western globalists have in mind to establish. At times it seems like the West is trying to provoke Russia and China, but they want it to look like Russia and China started the war.
You have been listening to Joel Skousen again haven't you?
:))

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

I just did a little reading on it and it appears the most likely culprit is NK itself.

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

I'm a little confused. The leader of North korea is alive but his half-brother was killed in Malaysia apparently by two women. Is that right?

Does it really mean anything? I don't follow news much...what does this all mean?

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

Melissa wrote:I'm a little confused. The leader of North korea is alive but his half-brother was killed in Malaysia apparently by two women. Is that right?

Does it really mean anything? I don't follow news much...what does this all mean?

From what I've read the most likely scenario is Jong-un had him killed because he was a perceived threat to his power. China also supposedly favored him over Jong-un, the current dictator. The half-brother had also been critical of NK in the past. All signs point to this being the work of NK. Jong-un has had full blood relatives executed in the past. This is nothing.

It's certainly not the start of WW3.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Zion2080 wrote:As they say, history repeats itself. Such as ...
seven fat years preceding seven lean years, which in our case may be cut short.

Regardless, 7 years of prosperity begins the first week of April, 2017.

War != prosperity, so I voted no.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Zion2080 wrote:As they say, history repeats itself. Such as the assassinations Archduke Franz Ferdinand. I could be just days or weeks till history repeats itself...

Kim Jongnam was in hiding from his half brother, Kim Jongun, since Un had Nam's uncle executed. He was living in Malaysia and it was at an airport in Kuala Lampur that he was attacked, by two women and died later. Interesting, there is a North Korean Embassy in that city too. Most believe they were assassins sent by Kim Jongun, so it was most likely done by North Korea. Kim Jongun is insane and has been removing those he sees as a threat to his power.

So no, it doesn't look like this could start WWIII the way an assassination started WWI.

jonnyp117
Hi, I'm new.

Post by jonnyp117 »

I would say NO. This was an attempt to silence a member of the family of KJU. Doesn't mean that any WAR would come of it.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

I can't believe this even a poll. Of course it's going this is going to start WWWIII. This is the sign we have all been waiting for.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I voted no since I hadn't heard his name before, ever.

It was probably a family feud anyway.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

This whole thing is so sad. First Kim Jong-nam fell out of favor with his father, because he just wanted to visit Disneyland. And now it seems that his brother assassinated him.