Last Days Timeline

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

When do You think the Second Coming will Most Likely Happen?

Sooner (Your crazy)
30%
April 6, 2030- April 6, 2060 at 12:30PM
51%
April 6, 2060- April 6, 2100 at 12:30PM
3%
April 6, 2100- April 6, 2130 at 12:30PM
No votes
April 6, 2130- April 6, 2160 at 12:30PM
5%
April 6, 2160- April 6, 2200 at 12:30PM
No votes
April 6, 2200- April 6 2230 at 12:30PM
3%
Beyond (Tell us your reasoning)
8%

Total votes: 37
Zion2080
captain of 100

Last Days Timeline

Post by Zion2080 »

April 6,1830- October 4, 2025 AD: The Times of the Gentiles

October 3, 2015- October 4, 2025 AD: Increasing persecution to the saints

December 19, 2025- June 23, 2032 AD: WWIII, the Saints flee to the Rockies

June 23 2032- October 1 2032, AD: The Saints travel to Jackson County, Missouri. On the way, they are chased by mobs

October 1 2032- April 6 2100, AD: The Abomination of Desolation, New Jerusalem is being built, signs in the heavens

April 16, 2093 AD: The 10 Lost Tribes return from the North& South, The 144K is called & The 7th Seal is Opened in one day

April 16, 2093- April 6, 2100 AD: The Seven Trumps & Plague/Vials

August 10 2097- April 6 2100, AD: The Antichrist & New World Order

January 12- April 6, 2100 AD: The Battle of Armageddon

April 6, 2100 AD: The Second Coming
Last edited by Zion2080 on February 23rd, 2017, 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Last Days Timeline

Post by kittycat51 »

None of the above. Just my opinion. Before 2030.

cappaccio
captain of 100

Post by cappaccio »

I'm with kittycat51, before 2030

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If it's not before 2030, I'm going to die.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I agree -- before 2030. Perhaps that should be added as an option.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Before 2030.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

It will be in the FAll not the Spring and not a chance it will happen before 2030. The earliest would be 2033-34.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

DesertWonderer wrote:It will be in the FAll not the Spring and not a chance it will happen before 2030. The earliest would be 2033-34.
The process simply has too many things that need fulfillment ,so to happen by 2030 I can't see it happening . Now if you were to ask will we see some major changes including civil war, and a world war all in our lifetime I would say it is imminent.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Older/wiser? wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:It will be in the FAll not the Spring and not a chance it will happen before 2030. The earliest would be 2033-34.
The process simply has too many things that need fulfillment ,so to happen by 2030 I can't see it happening . Now if you were to ask will we see some major changes including civil war, and a world war all in our lifetime I would say it is imminent.

I'm thinking the same thing!

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Older/wiser? wrote:
How do you envision an American CW II? 1/2 of the armed forces supporting the "gov't" and half supporting the people--all out war a la Syria; nation wide breakdown of law and order, intensive rioting, property destruction; an intensified war of words that we have now; ...?

Tetraman
captain of 100

Post by Tetraman »

12:30 PM ??? Who's time zone. Who's calendar? Just press forward doing what you feel inspired to do. There are many good people in the world and lots of work to do. Let the Lord take care of the time.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

DesertWonderer wrote:
Older/wiser? wrote:
How do you envision an American CW II? 1/2 of the armed forces supporting the "gov't" and half supporting the people--all out war a la Syria; nation wide breakdown of law and order, intensive rioting, property destruction; an intensified war of words that we have now; ...?
This Presidency will be like non other , we have never seen such , and he has yet to really do anything, the media assassination is amazing to me. I personally believe Trump is being set up to take the fall for internal strifes, via civil war that is just beginning, it will smolder, till the next economic freefall. Then the powers that be will come out in full force, if he can be the scapegoat for everything control will go back to the elite. All out war is coming ,yet it needs just the right trigger, to pull the quiet, silent conservatives in, like your retirements , pensions, reserves disappearing all overnight. A person's financial pocket disappearing could be a trigger that would bring things to a head even more than the suffering and human plight of others. We need a few more false triggers designed to separate us confuse the population. I look for year two of this presidency to become toxic., Moses 5:31 And Cain said : Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret, that I may Murder and get gain. So after our wealth is stripped completely will this not cause war. The poor unprepared masses rise up against the perceived overlords. IMHO

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Older/wiser? wrote:
Although you are absolutely correct about so much that still need to come to pass, there are many things that can happen overnight, simultaneously and in the blink of an eye. There will also be many things happening that the average Latter day saint won't have a clue about.

Maybe not the best example but an interesting story is this: As a teenage I worked on temple square as a gardener. My big boss, the head gardener of all things Church related was approached by President Kimball in the early 1980's. President Kimball asked him how long it would take to get Adam-ondi-Ahman ready, i.e. gardens, landscape etc. (If you have been there you might think what? Was anything done here? Well the answer is yes.) My boss thought it out and his reply was 'about 20 years'. President Kimball said GO NOW, GET IT DONE! It is now accomplished and my boss has since passed away. My point is, how many people know that? I know this doesn't fall under "signs of times" but it certainly was in preparation for that big event to take place there in the near future.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

I'm calling Mormon Myth on that^^^ There had been nothing of any consequence done at AOA. If you have another example ("There will also be many things happening that the average Latter day saint won't have a clue about. ") I'd like to hear it.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bad times begin the first week of April 2024.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

BeNotDeceived wrote:Bad times begin the first week of April 2024.
Are you saying the period of "silence in the heavens" ends then? How did you come to that conclusion?

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

D&C 38:11-12 all flesh Is corrupted before me, and the powers of darkness prevail upon the earth, among the children of men, in the presence of all the host of heaven 12 which causes" silence to reign", so the wickedness and corruption of man causes silence to reign, we have seen some of that yes, but the real atrocities that cause this have yet to be unleashed. April 2024 I am curious how that date came about.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

DesertWonderer wrote:I'm calling Mormon Myth on that^^^ There had been nothing of any consequence done at AOA. If you have another example ("There will also be many things happening that the average Latter day saint won't have a clue about. ") I'd like to hear it.
Yes, there has been. How personally close am I to this? My sister is law is the daughter of the head gardener. Not only does HER family know but we as gardeners talked about it. Things don't have to be grandiose like temple square. This idea was to maintain 'natural beauty'. You don't want to draw millions of tourists to see 'beautiful' gardens at AOA trampling all over the place. This is a SACRED area for a yet to be sacred happening.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

DesertWonderer wrote:I'm calling Mormon Myth on that^^^ There had been nothing of any consequence done at AOA. If you have another example ("There will also be many things happening that the average Latter day saint won't have a clue about. ") I'd like to hear it.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/9775 ... tml?pg=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... lives.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apology accepted.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

kittycat51 wrote:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/9775 ... tml?pg=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... lives.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apology accepted.
Not really sure what the articles you posted proved.

Like I said. Nothing of consequence has been done there, no infrastructer, etc...: https://www.google.com/search?q=adam+on ... UQ_AUIBygC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or this: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Adam- ... 93.9762222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

DesertWonderer wrote:
kittycat51 wrote:

Apology accepted.

Like I said. Nothing of consequence has been done there, no infrastructer, etc...: https://www.google.com/search?q=adam+on ... UQ_AUIBygC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or this: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Adam- ... 93.9762222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Did you read them? Proved that Peter did work on AOA. What do you expect or envision AOA to look like? BTW have you been there? I have. There is a groundskeeper that lives on-site.

Sorry I get frustrated because you mock my first hand knowledge of what he was asked to do. Are you doubting that?

Talon65
captain of 10

Post by Talon65 »

I'm in the 2033 camp, I think things will happen quite rapidly around the 2018-2020 time frame, and once they truly begin, setting a further timeline will get easier...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DesertWonderer wrote:
BeNotDeceived wrote:Bad times begin the first week of April 2024.
Are you saying the period of "silence in the heavens" ends then? How did you come to that conclusion?
7 years of prosperity begins the first week of April, 2017. This is a repeat of 7 fat years followed by 7 lean years per an old thread I bumped a few days ago. 2000 years also draws near per the 2 pence paid for 2 days pay per the parable of the Good Samaritan.

What date marks the beginning of this 2000 year period is unknown. Perhaps it is from when the parable was spoken; we don't know what day that was. Keeping a detailed history was a top priority of the restoration, indicating that the loss of plain and precious things may not only be what was said, but also when it was said. We cannot know the end of this 2000 year interval as we don't know precisely what day it began.

The time from a presidents effection to the selection of subsequent candidates is 7 years. The Hancock Prophecy also cites political turmoil consistent with primary elections. Since we know precisely what week marks the beginning of a seven year interval we can likewise know what week prosperity will end.

The first week of April marks the beginning of a period of prosperity because it is the first week of a new financial quarter. God speaks to us in our language and customs, so it would make sense that standard reports of financial data would speak this truth. Why state the starting mark in terms of a week vs day or hour will be answered on my next post.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Talon65 wrote:I'm in the 2033 camp, I think things will happen quite rapidly around the 2018-2020 time frame, and once they truly begin, setting a further timeline will get easier...
Let's hope.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

DesertWonderer wrote:
kittycat51 wrote:

Apology accepted.

We live 1 1/2 hours from Adam-ondi-Ahman, and we go there frequently, including last Saturday. The valley is planted in crops every spring by the non-LDS farmers who live in the area - the entire valley is leased out by the Church to local farmers as farmland. There are a few picnic tables up on the hill/overlook area, with a restroom (yay!), and a path with markers and big rocks with plaques explaining why the area is significant, etc. Other than this, there is nothing there. Of all the dozens of times we've been there, we've only ever run across non-LDS farmers working around, who also live there - they have all been very nice people. At least, this is what it was like last Saturday when my husband and I drove down for the afternoon, as we often do.