Obama's Not Going Away

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
brianj
captain of 1,000

Obama's Not Going Away

Post by brianj »

Before reading further please note: I am not claiming this fulfills actual or alleged prophecy. I just find an interesting interpretation in these events.

Here's a disturbing article from the New York Post:
http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama- ... residency/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We all recall hearing people claim that Obama was going to refuse to step down. He did step down and leave the White House without being forcibly evicted, but it appears that he has no plans to go quietly into the future. Instead he's actively working to undermine his successor, which is a way of trying to hold on to power.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Re: Obama's Not Going Away

Post by setyourselffree »

brianj wrote:Before reading further please note: I am not claiming this fulfills actual or alleged prophecy. I just find an interesting interpretation in these events.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama- ... residency/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We all recall hearing people claim that Obama was going to refuse to step down. He did step down and leave the White House without being forcibly evicted, but it appears that he has no plans to go quietly into the future. Instead he's actively working to undermine his successor, which is a way of trying to hold on to power.
Trump needs no help sabotaging his presidency. He is doing it quite nicely himself. I have never lost sleep on politics let alone a president but Trump is a terrible man and I hope he is impeached. He lies constantly and everything that comes from his admin is a lie.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

setyourselffree wrote:
brianj wrote:Before reading further please note: I am not claiming this fulfills actual or alleged prophecy. I just find an interesting interpretation in these events.

Trump needs no help sabotaging his presidency. He is doing it quite nicely himself. I have never lost sleep on politics let alone a president but Trump is a terrible man and I hope he is impeached. He lies constantly and everything that comes from his admin is a lie.
Even if Trump would lie it would take him many years to get to the pinnacle B.O., Eric Holder, Hillery and Bill Clinton have reached, they set at the top of the Mount Everest of professional lairs.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

kirtland r.m. wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:

Even if Trump would lie it would take him many years to get to the pinnacle B.O., Eric Holder, Hillery and Bill Clinton have reached, they set at the top of the Mount Everest of professional lairs.
Well at least they weren't so blatantly obvious about it. Literally everything coming out of Trump's mouth is a lie. The guy is way worse than Obama. And if people don't see it I don't know what to say.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

setyourselffree wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:

Well at least they weren't so blatantly obvious about it. Literally everything coming out of Trump's mouth is a lie. The guy is way worse than Obama. And if people don't see it I don't know what to say.
If you're going to accuse the president of lying you might want to be specific about what you THINK he lied about. Otherwise you are no different that the moronic protesters who are upset because their candidate lost the election.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Just to clarify, they claimed Obama would be the last President. He wasn't. President Trump was sworn in and so Obama cannot be the last American President, that 'prophecy' was false and so I think it's only their attempts to stay relevant if they try to claim this proves they were right.

There were rumblings while he was still President, that Obama was not going to ride off in the sunset or follow the decorum of past presidents to not criticize the current President. No one needed a crystal ball, he didn't hide it! Not surprised, he's a total narcissist who can't help but stay involved in politics--besides, he's got his sights on global aspirations. And yes, he's actively working against Trump, because he was and still is part of the left that are trying to take down our country so they can rule and control it. Modern day secret combinations working against us. True prophets warned us about this already.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

AlbertaBronco wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
If you're going to accuse the president of lying you might want to be specific about what you THINK he lied about. Otherwise you are no different that the moronic protesters who are upset because their candidate lost the election.
Okay here are a couple off the top of my head. Voter fraud, no evidence yet he keeps bringing it up for no reason. And dumbest of them all is the inauguration numbers. He clearly did not have as many people as Obama yet says there were more. He has lied about where terrorist attacks have happened and who has does the said terrorist attack. He tries to back up his immigration bill with skewed facts. I can go on!

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

setyourselffree wrote:Literally everything coming out of Trump's mouth is a lie
I just wanted to point out that you just lied. In a post eviscerating Trump for lying.

I realize you were exaggerating for effect. But you should at least hold yourself to the same standards to which you hold others.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Serragon wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:Literally everything coming out of Trump's mouth is a lie
I just wanted to point out that you just lied. In a post eviscerating Trump for lying.

I realize you were exaggerating for effect. But you should at least hold yourself to the same standards to which you hold others.

Hahahaha touché.

angeloanthony
captain of 10

Post by angeloanthony »

Trump is right about voter fraud. It was discovered and proved in nevada, but hidden by the news. Voter fraud is definitely present in Hillary' s States.

angeloanthony
captain of 10

Post by angeloanthony »

Trump is working overtime to keep his promises, which we expect to see happening. No more void promises as with previous presidents

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

angeloanthony wrote:Trump is right about voter fraud. It was discovered and proved in nevada, but hidden by the news. Voter fraud is definitely present in Hillary' s States.
Show me a verified source and I might entertain it. And what promises has he kept?