Julie Rowe's fourth book

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Julie Rowe's fourth book

Post by setyourselffree »

If
Last edited by setyourselffree on February 11th, 2017, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talon65
captain of 10

Re: Julie Rowe's fourth book

Post by Talon65 »

regardless of the Title, I'll ignore it just like I did the other 3....

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Reposting this from another thread:
Onsdag wrote:
thisisspartaaa wrote:New book to be released. "From Imminent to Maybe Some Time Soon."
If we are taking suggestions might I proffer: Fooled You!

Seems apropos considering her recent interposition into the world of Star Wars lore, and also the apparent naivety and gullibility of much of her target audience - who so desperately want something to be true that they accept it as such at first blush because it's titillating, inebriating, panders to their inner zeitgeist, appeals to their emotions, and ostensibly comes from a wholly good and venerable source, thus the verisimilitude is never called into question - even as their more discerning friends and companions in the background try to no avail to warn them of the duplicity and true dangers present before it's too late, only to have anagnorisis occur for the hapless victim as the doppelgänger finally reveals itself when they have fallen inexorably into their grasp, gleefully and exuberantly shouting the immortal words: "Fooled you!"

Just sayin'. :-$
I wrote the above a bit tongue-in-cheek, but seriously though, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a fourth book - if not directly from her then at least about her. Note the particular language in her most recent blog post "seeking feedback" (my emphasis added):
Seeking Feedback from Julie’s Speaking Events

To whom it may concern:

We are seeking written accounts of some of the special circumstances surrounding any of the 22 speaking events Julie Rowe participated in from 2014-2015 for record keeping purposes.

If you attended one or more of these events and had a special experience, or had a special witness of some kind, we are asking you to write about it and send it in. Or if you know someone else who had such an experience, we encourage you to pass this request on to them.

Please reply by email to [email protected] with the word “Witness” in the subject line. Keep your remarks brief (300-600 words), and include the following:

1. The name and date of the event you attended (see table of events below)
2. Your name, or state if you’d like to remain anonymous
3. And please state if you are willing to have your remarks published

We know there are many who had special experiences, and encourage them to participate in this special record keeping project. Thank you for your participation!
So under the guise of a "special record keeping project" they are looking for people to write and share their experiences with them. Sounds nice. But it doesn't end there - they apparently have every intent to publish these accounts at some future point and are publicly requesting permission to do so already. Now what, pray tell, would they use this "feedback" for? I don't buy the "for record keeping purposes" explanation. If it was just for record keeping, putting in a personal journal, motivational purposes, or some other personal use then they wouldn't be asking for permission to publish it. And they're obviously not looking for reviews or feedback about her books already published. Of all the peculiar things they would ask people to write to them about - her speaking events and any "special circumstances," "special experience, or... special witness of some kind" that people have had while listening to her. No, If I were a betting man than I'd say we can expect to see another book by or about Julie in the very near future. Probably sooner than later. And if I were to continue betting then I'd say the subject matter may be about these firesides, her experiences and journey in fulfilling her "mission," or some other closely related topic. Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Onsdag wrote: So under the guise of a "special record keeping project" they are looking for people to write and share their experiences with them. Sounds nice. But it doesn't end there - they apparently have every intent to publish these accounts at some future point and are publicly requesting permission to do so already.

Remind you of any other publications? Like Dreams and Visions Parts 1-37 ?

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

mirkwood wrote:
Onsdag wrote: So under the guise of a "special record keeping project" they are looking for people to write and share their experiences with them. Sounds nice. But it doesn't end there - they apparently have every intent to publish these accounts at some future point and are publicly requesting permission to do so already.

Remind you of any other publications? Like Dreams and Visions Parts 1-37 ?
Yep.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Not sure what happened to all the posts in this thread... but we all knew it was coming and Julie confirmed it publicly today with her first podcast where she says - "I am getting ready to publish a fourth book I don't have a release date on that yet"

https://youtu.be/oby5CcYoxG4?list=PLiFp ... UyFL&t=333

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 10:29 am Not sure what happened to all the posts in this thread... but we all knew it was coming and Julie confirmed it publicly today with her first podcast where she says - "I am getting ready to publish a fourth book I don't have a release date on that yet"

As I recall, a poster took offense at the levity of the thread, joking about her writing a fourth book, so some removed their comments. Iguess it was premature.

Seriously? She's seriously going to write another book?

Did you listen to her podcast? If so, will you start a thread on it, I'd be interested in what you have to say about it.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Replies in Blue
AI2.0 wrote: May 26th, 2017, 10:53 am
Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 10:29 am Not sure what happened to all the posts in this thread... but we all knew it was coming and Julie confirmed it publicly today with her first podcast where she says - "I am getting ready to publish a fourth book I don't have a release date on that yet"

As I recall, a poster took offense at the levity of the thread, joking about her writing a fourth book, so some removed their comments. Iguess it was premature. It would seem that way.

Seriously? She's seriously going to write another book? Yep. Well, sorta. Apparently it's actually being written by her friend Eric, who is also helping her with the podcasts, but she is intimately involved in one way or another, either as author or co-author. And why not - the book is supposed to be a biography about her. Which is rather uncanny (not really, for those who saw the writing on the wall) that I was pretty much spot on 3 1/2 months before she revealed it publicly. This, from my earlier post: "Seriously though, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a fourth book - if not directly from her then at least about her. ... If I were a betting man than I'd say we can expect to see another book by or about Julie in the very near future. Probably sooner than later. And if I were to continue betting then I'd say the subject matter may be about these firesides, her experiences and journey in fulfilling her "mission," or some other closely related topic." Now if only I was half as good at predicting financial futures then I might just win one of Silver's Silver Contests... :YMPRAY:

Did you listen to her podcast? If so, will you start a thread on it, I'd be interested in what you have to say about it. I haven't listened to all of it just yet, only bits and pieces. I can go ahead and start a thread on it, but it'll probably be a while before I comment on it.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I'm going on record, right now, right here, and predicting a 5th book by Julie. The working title is "My Time in Prison" subtitled "How I learned to stop listening to those voices in my head and take my medicine".

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Well Onsdag, you've officially had more prophecies/predictions come true than Julie Rowe has. Congrats!
Onsdag wrote: May 26th, 2017, 12:17 pm Which is rather uncanny (not really, for those who saw the writing on the wall) that I was pretty much spot on 3 1/2 months before she revealed it publicly. This, from my earlier post: [/color]"Seriously though, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a fourth book - if not directly from her then at least about her. ... If I were a betting man than I'd say we can expect to see another book by or about Julie in the very near future. Probably sooner than later. And if I were to continue betting then I'd say the subject matter may be about these firesides, her experiences and journey in fulfilling her "mission," or some other closely related topic."

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

I feel sorry for Julie - she's preoccupied with fame and fortune to the degree of going false Prophetess amongst the Saints so she can write a few books for money while her name makes headlines. :(

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

There's more information on her fourth book (if anyone is interested) on her website, it's to be a biography:
Just wanted to let you know that I have recently finished working with Author Eric Smith on writing my biography.

The book is at the publisher under review. We do not currently have a release date, but I am excited to be at this point after six months of working on this project. Thus you now know why I did not post anything on my blog for so long!

Spread the word! In this book I share specific stories pertaining to my childhood, adolescent, teenage, young adult, and adult years leading up to current day. Readers will learn more about other NDE’s I have had, my health issues, how I met my husband, struggles we have endured, and a myriad of other things pertaining to my life.

I hope you find it both inspiring and informational. It has been a great deal of work but I am grateful.

The book is titled, “Gifted for a Purpose.” Eric came up with the title and the stories you read about will include details about spiritual gifts and their influence in my life.

My hope is that this book will help others see their own potential and heal from their own trials and adversities.

It has taken all of my courage to share such personal information, but I am grateful for the opportunity to witness and testify of Christ, of the Atonement, and of eternal truths.

God Bless you –

— Julie
http://julieroweprepare.com/julie-rowes ... -released/

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

When is the book going to be released? Is the release date imminent?

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

AI2.0 wrote: May 30th, 2017, 9:21 am There's more information on her fourth book (if anyone is interested) on her website, it's to be a biography:
Just wanted to let you know that I have recently finished working with Author Eric Smith on writing my biography.

The book is at the publisher under review. We do not currently have a release date, but I am excited to be at this point after six months of working on this project. Thus you now know why I did not post anything on my blog for so long!

Spread the word! In this book I share specific stories pertaining to my childhood, adolescent, teenage, young adult, and adult years leading up to current day. Readers will learn more about other NDE’s I have had, my health issues, how I met my husband, struggles we have endured, and a myriad of other things pertaining to my life.

I hope you find it both inspiring and informational. It has been a great deal of work but I am grateful.

The book is titled, “Gifted for a Purpose.” Eric came up with the title and the stories you read about will include details about spiritual gifts and their influence in my life.

My hope is that this book will help others see their own potential and heal from their own trials and adversities.

It has taken all of my courage to share such personal information, but I am grateful for the opportunity to witness and testify of Christ, of the Atonement, and of eternal truths.

God Bless you –

— Julie
http://julieroweprepare.com/julie-rowes ... -released/
A biography? Really? Every time I start thinking my opinion
of this psycho couldn't be any lower, she proves me wrong.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

And, surprise surprise, she mentioned in one of her podcasts a FIFTH book. She's planning they will publish a second volume to her biography. In her podcasts, she shares a little bit that will be in her biography, but then says that her listeners should get her book, if they want to hear more of her life. One tidbit she offers her readers is that her spiritual experiences and encounters with the other side of the veil started when she was three years old, were prevalent in her teens and didn't just start with her NDE which she shared in her first book, A greater tomorrow. This is all new stuff, not shared in her book so I'm certain many of her supporters will want to buy her new books.