World History Timeline

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you like This Timeline?

Poll ended at February 9th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Yes
13%
No
88%

Total votes: 8
Zion2080
captain of 100

World History Timeline

Post by Zion2080 »

Here is a timeline I put together along with the "Latter Days Timeline." in another thread

4907 BC to 2100 AD (7007 years of Earth's temporal History)

(Between 2093-2100 is the seven trumps and plagues, that's why I have 7007)

Oops! The pictures are not in the correct order :(
Attachments
Файл_001.jpeg
Файл_001.jpeg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1391 times
Файл_000.jpeg
Файл_000.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1391 times

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: World History Timeline

Post by brianj »

Are there any differences between this and the timeline you posted three weeks ago? If so, I don't see them.

Do I like the timeline? Not really. I think it could have been formatted more concisely. But, beyond that, I disagree with it. I think you dated Babel 800 years too late, and disagree with several subsequent points including the timing of the Second Coming. Finally, the Second Coming isn't the end of the timeline; the final judgement is. But that requires information I don't believe has yet been revealed regarding the timing and length of the short season that Satan will be loosed.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

zion2080 you are 1000 years off. You should read the LDS institute manual on the book of revelation.

Here's a brief version of the institute manual
0000-0999 1st thousand/seal
1000-1999 2nd thousand/seal
2000-2999 3rd thousand/seal
3000-3999 4th thousand/seal, birth of Christ.
4000-4999 5th thousand/seal, apostasy
5000-5999 6th thousand/seal, major quake, sealing of 144000.

The Jewish remnant of the house of Judah (record keepers) puts us at 5777 for 2017

I believe the end of the 4th seal was the lord's crucifixion. If that's the case the major earthquake that will move mountains and islands will be before 2033. Between now and then will be blood flowing thru the streets (civil war)

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

https://www.lds.org/ensign/1983/10/book ... w?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We are in the 7th seal I believe

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote:zion2080 you are 1000 years off. You should read the LDS institute manual on the book of revelation.

The Jewish remnant of the house of Judah (record keepers) puts us at 5777 for 2017

I believe the end of the 4th seal was the lord's crucifixion. If that's the case the major earthquake that will move mountains and islands will be before 2033. Between now and then will be blood flowing thru the streets (civil war)
Nice verification of the 2000 year interval per the parable of the Good Samaritan.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Different wrote:https://www.lds.org/ensign/1983/10/book ... w?lang=eng

As the LDS institute manual says, about... so about 2000 AD. The only problem with us being in the 7th seal is that we haven't seen an earthquake move a mountain and island yet...

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:zion2080 you are 1000 years off. You should read the LDS institute manual on the book of revelation.

Nice verification of the 2000 year interval per the parable of the Good Samaritan.
Thank you, I never heard of that one, google is my friend lol!!!! 2 pence or 2 days worth of wages. We know thru modern revelation that each day is 1000 years. That's awesome, I love learning new things... I always wondered why the priest or levit would walk by, they couldn't handle the task...

I always thought death riding a pale horse was the lords curcifixion, then each seal 1000 years so the end of the 6th would be 2033..

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Bronco73idi wrote:

As the LDS institute manual says, about... so about 2000 AD. The only problem with us being in the 7th seal is that we haven't seen an earthquake move a mountain and island yet...
Yeah, maybe itll happen when he returns. Im not sure.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Different wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:

Yeah, maybe itll happen when he returns. Im not sure.
I understand you aren't sure lol. JS said "the book of Revelation is one of the plainest books God ever caused to be written”. The end of the 6th seal will come before Armageddon.

Here is an excellent timeline.

http://www.ldsliving.com/5-Keys-to-Unde ... on/s/77094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote:
BeNotDeceived wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:

I always wondered why the priest or levit would walk by
Same reason, you always invite elders to go fishing; if you only invite one, he'll drink all your beer. :-o

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

brianj wrote:Are there any differences between this and the timeline you posted three weeks ago? If so, I don't see them.

Do I like the timeline? Not really. I think it could have been formatted more concisely. But, beyond that, I disagree with it. I think you dated Babel 800 years too late, and disagree with several subsequent points including the timing of the Second Coming. Finally, the Second Coming isn't the end of the timeline; the final judgement is. But that requires information I don't believe has yet been revealed regarding the timing and length of the short season that Satan will be loosed.

the timeline is from the Fall of Man to the Second coming, because between those two things there are about 7007 years. Yes, I could make a timeline to show the bigger picture. This is just a simple one. Maybe we can both create a timeline that fits :)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Zion2080 wrote:
brianj wrote:Are there any differences between this and the timeline you posted three weeks ago? If so, I don't see them.

the timeline is from the Fall of Man to the Second coming, because between those two things there are about 7007 years. Yes, I could make a timeline to show the bigger picture. This is just a simple one. Maybe we can both create a timeline that fits :)
We don't have the resources to create a timeline for the Millennium of what follows, but the bigger issue is that I believe several of your dates on the timeline are inaccurate. If you are 800 years off on Babel then you are over 10% down the timeline from when the event really happened.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

brianj wrote:
Zion2080 wrote:

We don't have the resources to create a timeline for the Millennium of what follows, but the bigger issue is that I believe several of your dates on the timeline are inaccurate. If you are 800 years off on Babel then you are over 10% down the timeline from when the event really happened.

Can you provide a timeline that you think is appropriate?