Poll:

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

When do You think the Second Coming will Most Likely Happen?

Between 2030-2060
67%
Between 2060-2100
18%
Between 2100-2150
4%
Between 2150-2200
3%
Between 2200-2400 (if so, tell us why)
7%

Total votes: 67
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Poll:

Post by nightlight »

Durzan wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:16 am Again, many things written in Revelations have a symbolic meaning. Thus, it is folly to interpret what is being said there as JUST being literal. For all we know, the Second Coming could happen tomorrow, in 5-10 years, or in 500 years.
That's not the case at all. The Lord as told us of a few major events that will happen before his coming. So he couldn't come tomorrow unless Ten lost tribe return , America cleansed, law of consecration, council of Adam-ondi-Ahman ,ect,. The book of Revelation is not the only source of second coming info. Modern Revelation gives us a lot . And it can't be 500 years as the seals wouldn't make sense. 7 seals for 7 thousand years...

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 18th, 2017, 5:54 pm
Durzan wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:16 am Again, many things written in Revelations have a symbolic meaning. Thus, it is folly to interpret what is being said there as JUST being literal. For all we know, the Second Coming could happen tomorrow, in 5-10 years, or in 500 years.
That's not the case at all. The Lord as told us of a few major events that will happen before his coming. So he couldn't come tomorrow unless Ten lost tribe return , America cleansed, law of consecration, council of Adam-ondi-Ahman ,ect,. The book of Revelation is not the only source of second coming info. Modern Revelation gives us a lot . And it can't be 500 years as the seals wouldn't make sense. 7 seals for 7 thousand years...

Keep in mind that the date of the each of the 7 seals can shock us when we find out...

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 8:59 am
Matchmaker wrote: May 18th, 2017, 8:47 am I think the Civil War in the USA is already underway, and I believe a short but deadly WW3 is going to happen while PM Netanyahu (67) and President Putin (64) are still in positions of power, whether directly or indirectly behind the scenes. (3 mos to 3 years)

In the next few years, I believe Jared Kushner will be instrumental in bringing about a successful peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians, leading to the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. This will make him very popular and well respected in the eyes of the world, which could lead to him being elected President of the USA or Prime Minister of Israel, a position he is able to hold if he makes Aliyah, regardless of where he was born. (1 to 7 years)

The Lord's Second Coming to the Saints in MO will probably happen a few years after that, followed by His appearance to the Jews in Israel at Armageddon. Sometime after that, He will come in His glory to the rest of the world. (My guess is 7 to 14 years away, although there could be many more years in between each event than I have figured.)

There are many ways that it could all go down. We know for certain that the temple is Jerusalem will be built. Plus, we already have the church established in Israel (but no proselytizing). With the last days events in action and many other factors, anything could happen at any given time. But I'm sorry to say that we aren't that close to the Lord's Second Coming. We have a-bit of suffering and war to go through before the Earth is cleansed. But by 2100, our world will be so different and unrecognizable; even from space.
Don't be to sure of your time line, 70 years of tribulation is contrary to scriptures.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Keep in mind that the date of the each of the 7 seals can shock us when we find out...
The Lord told us he approves of our calendar. And everything has to fit within 6 thousand years, Christ rule is the 7000th year. There isn't that much speculation

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 18th, 2017, 6:01 pm
Matchmaker wrote: May 18th, 2017, 8:47 am I think the Civil War in the USA is already underway, and I believe a short but deadly WW3 is going to happen while PM Netanyahu (67) and President Putin (64) are still in positions of power, whether directly or indirectly behind the scenes. (3 mos to 3 years)

In the next few years, I believe Jared Kushner will be instrumental in bringing about a successful peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians, leading to the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. This will make him very popular and well respected in the eyes of the world, which could lead to him being elected President of the USA or Prime Minister of Israel, a position he is able to hold if he makes Aliyah, regardless of where he was born. (1 to 7 years)

The Lord's Second Coming to the Saints in MO will probably happen a few years after that, followed by His appearance to the Jews in Israel at Armageddon. Sometime after that, He will come in His glory to the rest of the world. (My guess is 7 to 14 years away, although there could be many more years in between each event than I have figured.)

There are many ways that it could all go down. We know for certain that the temple is Jerusalem will be built. Plus, we already have the church established in Israel (but no proselytizing). With the last days events in action and many other factors, anything could happen at any given time. But I'm sorry to say that we aren't that close to the Lord's Second Coming. We have a-bit of suffering and war to go through before the Earth is cleansed. But by 2100, our world will be so different and unrecognizable; even from space.
Don't be to sure of your time line, 70 years of tribulation is contrary to scriptures.

Does it say how many years the tribulation would be? Just asking.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 18th, 2017, 6:06 pm

The Lord told us he approves of our calendar.
Who said that?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 6:21 pm
NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 18th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Does it say how many years the tribulation would be? Just asking.
Daniel tells us that there will be 10 1/2 years of tribulation before second coming. I'm trying to find the reference from the calendar as soon as I find it I'll post it

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 11:10 amA while ago I've came-up with a short timeline pertaining to the last 7 years.

7000 (2093 AD)- The 7th Seal

7000-7007 (2093-2100 AD- Seven Vials of Wrath/Plagues/etc.)

7007 (2100 AD- The Second Coming)

This is when the complete destruction of our Telestial Earth is.
I have never found anywhere where we have 7000 years before the Millennial realm. The Millennial realm is the 1000th years of the 7000 years, likened unto the Lords Shabbot or Sabbath.

Adam fell 4004 B.C. however He was not cast out of the Garden until 3974 B.C.(Jubilee Year)
minus this from 6000 years equals 2026 A.D. plus one year for the two 1 years (1 B.C. & 1 A.D) making it 2027 A.D. (a Jubilee Year)

That is the year of His coming and the start of the Millennium.

Also Joseph Smith received the Plates in 1827 (again a Jubilee year). And the Messiah started His ministry in 27 A.D. (a Jubilee year).

Shalom
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on May 19th, 2017, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

DesertWonderer wrote: May 18th, 2017, 9:19 am
Bronco73idi wrote: January 29th, 2017, 9:54 pm Per Charles Evan "The Vision" WW3 or foreign invasion isn't until after plague's which is after earthquake which is after blood flowing through streets which is next.
But since that "vision" was made up, we don't have to worry about it.
"On this I awoke to find all a dream.

I have written the foregoing, which is founded on true principle, under the caption of a dream, partly to instruct and partly to check the folly of reading silly novels now so prevalent."

So the fact it was described as revelation thru a dream was the made up part but it was all based on true principals? Maybe he is a liar about that also?

The fact remain that we still need an earthquake that will move a mountain or pop up a new island

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 12:00 pm
Sarah wrote: May 18th, 2017, 11:56 am
Bronco73idi wrote: January 29th, 2017, 7:58 pm But I've been wrong in the past about predicting the future and I could very well be wrong with this latest prediction too.
Yes, you will be wrong...
When did I say that???

What did you do to this Z2100?? lol

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 29th, 2017, 12:00 pm
Durzan wrote:
BeNotDeceived wrote:The statement

7 years of prosperity begins the first week of April 2017, followed by 7 years of devastation.

Is very much based on a 2000 year interval from the restoration of the gospel in the meridian of time.

That restoration took 3 years; one could speculate a similar unfolding will occur beginning the first week of April 2031.
That is all assumption. It could easily prove to be sooner than that.
The 2000 year period has many corollaries in scripture such a the two cents paid by the Good Samaritan. More examples and discussion in my 2030 adjusted to 2031 thread. 7 years seemed like a weird interval, but now I recognize it as the time from presidential effection to selection of subsequent candidates. All knowledge is based on assumptions; in this case the main assumption is that the scriptures are the word of God.
When I read the Good Samaritan and 2000 years = 2 denarii. I think 2000 + the year the lord left earth, just like the Good Samaritan left the Inn

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 6:22 pm
NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 18th, 2017, 6:06 pm

The Lord told us he approves of our calendar.
Who said that?
I have read a few good sources about how we can see he approves of our calendar, the best source is D&C thru revelation to Joseph Smith

D&C 21 3 Which church was organized and established in the year of your Lord eighteen hundred and thirty, in the fourth month, and on the sixth day of the month which is called April.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Bronco73idi wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:33 pm I have read a few good sources about how we can see he approves of our calendar, the best source is D&C thru revelation to Joseph Smith

D&C 21 3 Which church was organized and established in the year of your Lord eighteen hundred and thirty, in the fourth month, and on the sixth day of the month which is called April.
If you have a few sources, please provide another one, since I don't find that one convincing. It seems that this part of Section 21 is not part of the words spoken by Jesus. Instead, it is just a scribal addition. This is what Jeffrey R. Chadwick says in his BYU Studies article Dating the Birth of Christ (see endnote 12):
Likewise, it would seem significant that what is now D&C 21:3 originally read, “which church was organized and established in the year of our Lord eighteen hundred and thirty, in the fourth month, and on the sixth day of the month which is called April,” as it reads in the 1831 manuscript (Manuscript Revelations Book, 27, which is page 28 in the Book of Commandments and Revelations) and also in the 1833 Book of Commandments. This phrase, “year of our Lord,” was changed to read “year of your Lord” when these words appeared as part of section 46 in the 1835 edition of the Doctrine and Covenants, apparently to make the grammar of this verse blend with the preceding and following verses.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Can you put an option that says Present-2030? Because thats What my response has been and will continue to be until 2030 passes.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: May 18th, 2017, 9:23 pm
Z2100 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 11:10 amA while ago I've came-up with a short timeline pertaining to the last 7 years.

I have never found anywhere where we have 7000 years before the Millennial realm. The Millennial realm is the 1000th years of the 7000 years, likened unto the Lords Shabbot or Sabbath.

Adam fell 4004 B.C. however He was not cast out of the Garden until 3974 B.C.(Jubilee Year)
minus this from 6000 years equals 2026 A.D. plus one year for the two 1 years (1 B.C. & 1 A.D) making it 2027 A.D. (a Jubilee Year)

Also Joseph Smith received the Plates in 1827 (again a Jubilee year). And the Messiah started His ministry in 27 A.D. (a Jubilee year).

Shalom
There seems to be a lot of confusion over jubilee years - that article I posted tried to claim certain years and Jonathan Cahn's books were based on what he believed about those years. What has convinced you that certain years are the jubilee years and do yours match up with either of these?

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

I've kinda been hoping for 2020. Is that too high a hope? Let it be in my day!

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Sarah wrote: May 19th, 2017, 10:33 am

Shalom
There seems to be a lot of confusion over jubilee years - that article I posted tried to claim certain years and Jonathan Cahn's books were based on what he believed about those years. What has convinced you that certain years are the jubilee years and do yours match up with either of these?
In looking for Jonathan, in his book “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” he identifies the year 2001, 2008 and 2015 as being Shemitah/Sabbath years. But I was unable to find a well documents quote of when Jonathan states what years are Jubilees. It seems like he thinks it is 2016/7 but I am not sure. Some think the Jubilees are on a 49th year cycles and others think they are on a 50th year cycles. It is a 50th years cycle.

As for your believes on Jubilees, I would be interested in hearing them.

I believe that the Jubilee is every 27th and 77th of each century in the A.D. And 24th and 74th in the B.C. years.

The Shemitah or Sabbatical Year are 05, 12, 19, 26, 34, 41, 48, 55, 62, 69, 76, 84, 91, and 98 years in each century.

From the giving on the ten marks (8 Commandments) on Mt. Sinai, they knew to count the Omer (like the Jews do from Passover to Pentecost yearly. It was well known that the Messiah would come in the Jubilee of Jubilees. 50 years times 50 Jubilees which is 2500 years. Thereby the giving of the law was in 2474 B.C.

Shalom

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:16 pm
Sarah wrote: May 19th, 2017, 10:33 am

Shalom
In looking for Jonathan, in his book “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” he identifies the year 2001, 2008 and 2015 as being Shemitah/Sabbath years. But I was unable to find a well documents quote of when Jonathan states what years are Jubilees. It seems like he thinks it is 2016/7 but I am not sure. Some think the Jubilees are on a 49th year cycles and others think they are on a 50th year cycles. It is a 50th years cycle.

As for your believes on Jubilees, I would be interested in hearing them.

I believe that the Jubilee is every 27th and 77th of each century in the A.D. And 24th and 74th in the B.C. years.

The Shemitah or Sabbatical Year are 05, 12, 19, 26, 34, 41, 48, 55, 62, 69, 76, 84, 91, and 98 years in each century.

From the giving on the ten marks (8 Commandments) on Mt. Sinai, they knew to count the Omer (like the Jews do from Passover to Pentecost yearly. It was well known that the Messiah would come in the Jubilee of Jubilees. 50 years times 50 Jubilees which is 2500 years. Thereby the giving of the law was in 2474 B.C.

Shalom
Okay, I was getting Shemitah years mixed up with Jubilee's. I forgot that Cahn was focused on the Shemitah years. But that is interesting that he believes 2017 is the Jubilee. I don't have any beliefs about this, as I've never studied this topic, but I found this article interesting that talks about this rabbi who also predicted events happening rather in the 17 and 67 years, rather than your 27 and 77. Could it be though that this rabbi was just using jubilee as a time frame and that those weren't the official jubilee years?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/12th-century ... ls-future/

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2017, 6:06 pm

That restoration took 3 years;
The restoration is still unfolding and is not yet complete.

I chose the last option.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Sarah wrote: May 20th, 2017, 12:48 pm Okay, I was getting Shemitah years mixed up with Jubilee's. I forgot that Cahn was focused on the Shemitah years. But that is interesting that he believes 2017 is the Jubilee. I don't have any beliefs about this, as I've never studied this topic, but I found this article interesting that talks about this rabbi who also predicted events happening rather in the 17 and 67 years, rather than your 27 and 77. Could it be though that this rabbi was just using jubilee as a time frame and that those weren't the official jubilee years?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/12th-century ... ls-future/
Yes... you can always find events in different years to make it seem special. I line it up with the expulsion from the Garden, the year the Messiah started His ministry, the year that Joseph Smith received the plates. and most importantly, the year of His Second Coming. These events stand out as pivotal moments in this creation. I could calculate the day of the flood or coming out from the Arc, or a thousand other events in history, however would it really matter?

For me it is a subject of personal revelation, and what I need to be looking forward to. And it matters very little as to what else has append on other Jubilee years.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bumping the poll (I guess it is still open. Since I voted on it a while ago, I can't tell).