Poll:

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

When do You think the Second Coming will Most Likely Happen?

Between 2030-2060
67%
Between 2060-2100
18%
Between 2100-2150
4%
Between 2150-2200
3%
Between 2200-2400 (if so, tell us why)
7%

Total votes: 67
Zion2080
captain of 100

Poll:

Post by Zion2080 »

You only get to choose one. Choose carefully...

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Re: Poll:

Post by Melissa »

Ah, my option isint listed.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

2017 Spring to 2018 Winter

At least the rapture.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Kitkat wrote:2017 Spring to 2018 Winter

At least the rapture.
The rapture is false doctrine.

Answering this poll was easy. If a 13 year period wasn't excluded from the poll I would have had a hard time choosing now to 2030 or 2030-2060.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The statement

7 years of prosperity begins the first week of April 2017, followed by 7 years of devastation.

Is very much based on a 2000 year interval from the restoration of the gospel in the meridian of time.

That restoration took 3 years; one could speculate a similar unfolding will occur beginning the first week of April 2031.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

BeNotDeceived wrote:The statement

7 years of prosperity begins the first week of April 2017, followed by 7 years of devastation.

Is very much based on a 2000 year interval from the restoration of the gospel in the meridian of time.

That restoration took 3 years; one could speculate a similar unfolding will occur beginning the first week of April 2031.
That is all assumption. It could easily prove to be sooner than that.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Every generation since the resurrection of Christ has thought that the second coming is just around the corner. So it was in Thessalonia in Paul's days and among modern saints in Joseph days. Many thought that Christ would come back in 1890 based on D&C 130:14-15, others expected it to happen in year 2000. Since every generation has been disappointed, it wouldn't surprise me if the same happened for us. That is why I voted for the last option. Yet I try to live my life so that I would be prepaired if it did happen earlier.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Durzan wrote:

The 2000 year period has many corollaries in scripture such a the two cents paid by the Good Samaritan. More examples and discussion in my 2030 adjusted to 2031 thread. 7 years seemed like a weird interval, but now I recognize it as the time from presidential effection to selection of subsequent candidates. All knowledge is based on assumptions; in this case the main assumption is that the scriptures are the word of God.

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

BeNotDeceived wrote:
Durzan wrote:

The 2000 year period has many corollaries in scripture such a the two cents paid by the Good Samaritan. More examples and discussion in my 2030 adjusted to 2031 thread. 7 years seemed like a weird interval, but now I recognize it as the time from presidential effection to selection of subsequent candidates. All knowledge is based on assumptions; in this case the main assumption is that the scriptures are the word of God.
What I mean, is that there isn't really a whole lot of reason to assume that the time period is literally 7 years. The number 7 is symbolic of completion in both the scriptures and in Christian History, so to assume completely that it means a literal 7 years is folly.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

inho wrote:Every generation since the resurrection of Christ has thought that the second coming is just around the corner. So it was in Thessalonia in Paul's days and among modern saints in Joseph days. Many thought that Christ would come back in 1890 based on D&C 130:14-15, others expected it to happen in year 2000. Since every generation has been disappointed, it wouldn't surprise me if the same happened for us. That is why I voted for the last option. Yet I try to live my life so that I would be prepaired if it did happen earlier.

I like your thinking.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Gordon B. Hinckley gave this talk in 1998. "I am suggesting that the time has come to get our houses in order."

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... n?lang=eng

The end of that talk tells the story of Joseph deciphering the pharaohs dream in Egypt....

So the 7 years of plenty could have been 1998-2005

The problem with man is we like instant results.....

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

inho wrote:Every generation since the resurrection of Christ has thought that the second coming is just around the corner. So it was in Thessalonia in Paul's days and among modern saints in Joseph days. Many thought that Christ would come back in 1890 based on D&C 130:14-15, others expected it to happen in year 2000. Since every generation has been disappointed, it wouldn't surprise me if the same happened for us. That is why I voted for the last option. Yet I try to live my life so that I would be prepaired if it did happen earlier.

Well, when World War 3 happens, the Times of the Gentiles will probably end, according to "Prophecy" by Duane Crowther. So it probably won't be long until crap hits the fan...

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Per Charles Evan "The Vision" WW3 or foreign invasion isn't until after plague's which is after earthquake which is after blood flowing through streets which is next.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Melissa wrote:Ah, my option isint listed.
True, we know not the day nor hour when the son of man cometh. The way the world is now, we are heading face first into dark times.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

I might have to just kill myself if it isn't soon. I vote 2015. It's already happened and I'm just stuck in a nightmare.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Durzan wrote: January 28th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Fed raises U.S. second-quarter GDP growth view above 4%
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e ... SKCN18C20T

Final numbers not available for several months; forecast Q2 versus Q1 transition is on target. :ymhug:

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I think the Civil War in the USA is already underway, and I believe a short but deadly WW3 is going to happen while PM Netanyahu (67) and President Putin (64) are still in positions of power, whether directly or indirectly behind the scenes. (3 mos to 3 years)

In the next few years, I believe Jared Kushner will be instrumental in bringing about a successful peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians, leading to the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. This will make him very popular and well respected in the eyes of the world, which could lead to him being elected President of the USA or Prime Minister of Israel, a position he is able to hold if he makes Aliyah, regardless of where he was born. (1 to 7 years)

The Lord's Second Coming to the Saints in MO will probably happen a few years after that, followed by His appearance to the Jews in Israel at Armageddon. Sometime after that, He will come in His glory to the rest of the world. (My guess is 7 to 14 years away, although there could be many more years in between each event than I have figured.)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Matchmaker wrote: May 18th, 2017, 8:47 am I think the Civil War in the USA is already underway, and I believe a short but deadly WW3 is going to happen while PM Netanyahu (67) and President Putin (64) are still in positions of power, whether directly or indirectly behind the scenes. (3 mos to 3 years)

In the next few years, I believe Jared Kushner will be instrumental in bringing about a successful peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians, leading to the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. This will make him very popular and well respected in the eyes of the world, which could lead to him being elected President of the USA or Prime Minister of Israel, a position he is able to hold if he makes Aliyah, regardless of where he was born. (1 to 7 years)

The Lord's Second Coming to the Saints in MO will probably happen a few years after that, followed by His appearance to the Jews in Israel at Armageddon. Sometime after that, He will come in His glory to the rest of the world. (My guess is 7 to 14 years away, although there could be many more years in between each event than I have figured.)

There are many ways that it could all go down. We know for certain that the temple is Jerusalem will be built. Plus, we already have the church established in Israel (but no proselytizing). With the last days events in action and many other factors, anything could happen at any given time. But I'm sorry to say that we aren't that close to the Lord's Second Coming. We have a-bit of suffering and war to go through before the Earth is cleansed. But by 2100, our world will be so different and unrecognizable; even from space.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 29th, 2017, 9:54 pm Per Charles Evan "The Vision" WW3 or foreign invasion isn't until after plague's which is after earthquake which is after blood flowing through streets which is next.
But since that "vision" was made up, we don't have to worry about it.

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

Again, many things written in Revelations have a symbolic meaning. Thus, it is folly to interpret what is being said there as JUST being literal. For all we know, the Second Coming could happen tomorrow, in 5-10 years, or in 500 years.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Durzan wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:16 am Again, many things written in Revelations have a symbolic meaning. Thus, it is folly to interpret what is being said there as JUST being literal. For all we know, the Second Coming could happen tomorrow, in 5-10 years, or in 500 years.
But we know that the New Jerusalem will be PHYSICALLY BUILT so that means we still have time, even though you do make a point.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

From Daniel and Revelations, we know that there will be a seven year period before the Second Coming. The start of this seven year period will be the confirming of the Covenant (Abrahamic Covenant). This has not happened! It well be when the world and more particularly the Arabs nations confirm Yesrael's right to exist in the Holy Land. Trump's regional peace plan that he is working on may just make this happen in the next three years. Why three years. I feel deeply that WW3 will come and that it will push all parties (the World) to the absolute need that we must have world peace, having just suffered 1/3 of the human race being killed. SO, they will demand Yesrael and the Arabs to make peace.

Yes, I have personal revelation upon this timing. It was told to me back in 1974, and I know it to be a true revelation. Yes, I also know many here if not all believe that no one will know not the day nor the hour of His coming. There so convinced that they think even the Messiah does not know. Remember back in the New Testament when the Messiah would cast of devils? They would exclaim, "Son of G_d have you come to persecute us before the appointed time?" Even evil beings also know the timing of such things!

I do not believe that true believer in these latter times will not know at least the year or month of His coming. When the Confirmation of the Covenant comes, we will all be able to count the seven years from that day, at least those of us who believe. And G_d has said, and JS has quoted such, 'G_d will do nothing that He does not first reveal it unto His Prophets'. And in that, that opens up a whole different can of worms.

As for Durzan wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 am
Again, many things written in Revelations have a symbolic meaning. Thus, it is folly to interpret what is being said there as JUST being literal. For all we know, the Second Coming could happen tomorrow, in 5-10 years, or in 500 years.

What you are saying here is that it was folly for the Lord to reveal such things unto John, commanding him to reveal such Revelations unto us because were to stupid to understand the Revelations! Well all I can say is, there are those who can discern spiritual things and then there are those who stand without. Most can not discern the Signs of the Times. As there are many life boats in this life, and most people are try to gather to this this boat or that boat, because even the blind know that the water is rising. One thing I know for sure... I do not want to be in your life boat!

Shalom

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:36 am From Daniel and Revelations, we know that there will be a seven year period before the Second Coming. The start of this seven year period will be the confirming of the Covenant (Abrahamic Covenant). This has not happened! It well be when the world and more particularly the Arabs nations confirm Yesrael's right to exist in the Holy Land. Trump's regional peace plan that he is working on may just make this happen in the next three years. Why three years. I feel deeply that WW3 will come and that it will push all parties (the World) to the absolute need that we must have world peace, having just suffered 1/3 of the human race being killed. SO, they will demand Yesrael and the Arabs to make peace.

A while ago I've came-up with a short timeline pertaining to the last 7 years.

7000 (2093 AD)- The 7th Seal

7000-7007 (2093-2100 AD- Seven Vials of Wrath/Plagues/etc.)

7007 (2100 AD- The Second Coming)

This is when the complete destruction of our Telestial Earth is.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 29th, 2017, 7:58 pm Gordon B. Hinckley gave this talk in 1998. "I am suggesting that the time has come to get our houses in order."

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... n?lang=eng

The end of that talk tells the story of Joseph deciphering the pharaohs dream in Egypt....

So the 7 years of plenty could have been 1998-2005

The problem with man is we like instant results.....
I collected a few quotes people posted on AVOW regarding these talks and I thought it was interesting that there were a few instances of members hearing the GA's say we had 10 years of plenty which ended in 2008. We could say then that these last 10 years have been the "lean" years.

I think 2018 (or fall of this year) will begin the 3 1/2 years we have to endure war/plague/persecution and perhaps also be the same time period the two prophets are preaching in Israel. That ends with 2021 which is about a "half-hour" after when I believe the seventh seal was opened on April 6, 2000.

Here's another article I saved that also mentions 2017-18 being an significant marker.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/12th-century ... ls-future/

And then I have my own personal reasons - active markers you might say - that are happening now and are signaling that the time is soon when our lives will drastically change. No more internet or electricity at least. But I've been wrong in the past about predicting the future and I could very well be wrong with this latest prediction too.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Sarah wrote: May 18th, 2017, 11:56 am
Bronco73idi wrote: January 29th, 2017, 7:58 pm But I've been wrong in the past about predicting the future and I could very well be wrong with this latest prediction too.
Yes, you will be wrong...