‘Looks as if the world is preparing for war,' says former Soviet president Gorbachev

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
96walker
captain of 100

‘Looks as if the world is preparing for war,' says former Soviet president Gorbachev

Post by 96walker »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/%e2 ... &ocid=iehp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting article for this forum.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Re: ‘Looks as if the world is preparing for war,' says former Soviet president Gorbachev

Post by paulrobots »

Thanks for posting this. I think you have to be blind not to see so many nations posturing.

I wonder what Gorbachev's path has been, from being the guy who had his finger on the button, threatening the USA, to be the guy trying to get Russia to sit down with us and talk it out. Fascinating.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Re: ‘Looks as if the world is preparing for war,' says former Soviet president Gorbachev

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

I heard that now even a Chinese official has stated that war with the US is inevitable. If you want a source just ask, I don't want to look right now.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Hivetyrant36 wrote:I heard that now even a Chinese official has stated that war with the US is inevitable. If you want a source just ask, I don't want to look right now.
I believe military leaders on both sides think a war is inevitable. The primary reasons are the US support of Taiwan and the US honoring international maritime law instead of China's claim of exclusive control of the South China Sea.