R&D Parties going to War

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

R&D Parties going to War

Post by lundbaek »

According to one Mosiah Hancock, the Prophet Joseph Smith told him that "There will be two great political parties in this country. One will be called the Republican, and the other the Democrat party. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party which will be the Independent American Party". For some years I have been hoping this would happen; looking forward to it, actually. I don't see the 2 parties going to war against each other at this time. Other than the Trump vs. Clinton battle, the Republican Party and the Democrat Party seem to be both infiltrated by globalists and supporting the globalist agenda. So all of a sudden I am wondering if they will both unite against a common foe, like perhaps the supporters of freedom and the US Constitution. Any thoughts ?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: R&D Parties going to War

Post by Silver »

I feel as if they are already united against any who support liberty. Just look at their pernicious works such at the Patriot Act or the NDAA of 2012 and forward. The only lacking ingredient to the mix is a substantial opposition to the globalists. We are a fractured bunch with a lot of cognitive dissonance.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: R&D Parties going to War

Post by BeNotDeceived »

7 years of prosperity begins the first week of April 2017, followed by 7 years of devastation.

That statement is the logical conclusion to the discussion in my 2030, adjusted to 2031 thread.

Financial data is reported quarterly; the first week of April is also the first week of the third financial quarter.

7 years is the time from when one presidents policies take effect until the front runners are known in a subsequent election, per discussion in another thread. To date, these contentions are resolved peacefully. Interesting that it states “these two parties will go to war”; that could mean in-fighting within each party as they battle to determined their nominee. The exact words aren’t known https://byustudies.byu.edu/content/edwi ... e-prophecy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, but April of 2024 makes sense.

P.S. click the PDF link to see the complete article.