I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by skmo »

kirtland r.m. wrote:...who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about....
This is the only Dreamer I believe worth listening to today...

tsc
captain of 100

Re: I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by tsc »

The "real" Hodges - LOL!!
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG (42 KiB) Viewed 981 times

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

If you are buying into this stuff, please do not go into debt or do other crazy things to build up a food storage. The first presidency has advised all of us to have a food storage and a financial reserve but they have also advised us to not go into debt to build it up. In fact, they tell you the opposite. Start small and build on it as you can. They also don't say anything about guns, generators, tents, or solar panels. Not that having that stuff is bad, It's just that we haven't been told that you need those things so it's more important to build up a food storage and cash reserve first.

We ask that you be wise, and do not go to extremes. With careful planning, you can, over time, establish a home storage supply and a financial reserve.

https://www.lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you are living the commandments and doing your best to follow the teachings of the lord you will be taken care of during times of adversity even if you haven't had the means to build up your entire cash reserve or food storage when times of tribulation come.

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Actually, probably for the first time, I think Kirtland is on to something real. Islamic folks with nefarious goals have been slipping over the border with Hispanics including cartel members for some time. There are sleeper cells in Phoenix, as one example, because They blend in well there. They have common cause, when you think about it. They both see themselves as original occupants that are being controlled by usurpers.

Our intelligence folks have had access to communications between the two groups for at least several years.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

kirtland r.m. wrote:Someone very well known to this forum, but not a member of the forum, who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about this about six months ago. What am I talking about? Here is a quote from Dave Hodges which describes it exactly, just posted his week.
Last week, I received notification of a marriage between terrorists and cartel members in which they were going to cross the border and create as much mayhem as possible. Here is the title of Hodges post and link. All Hell Is Breaking Loose-Eyewitness to a 4,000 Man Sleeper Army in Tijuana, MX.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... ijuana-mx/
Sounds a little crazy, but it matches exactly what was said to me. I was told that at a future time this would happen, and they would get as far as Phoenix.We shall see.
Krm: Have you ever discussed your concerns about the future with your bishop? If not, please do so.
Last edited by DesertWonderer on January 23rd, 2017, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

DesertWonderer wrote:Krm: Have you every discussed your concerns about the future with your bishop? If not, please do so.
Perhaps a good therapist, as well.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

kirtland r.m. wrote: January 20th, 2017, 8:05 pm Someone very well known to this forum, but not a member of the forum, who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about this about six months ago. What am I talking about? Here is a quote from Dave Hodges which describes it exactly, just posted his week.
Last week, I received notification of a marriage between terrorists and cartel members in which they were going to cross the border and create as much mayhem as possible. Here is the title of Hodges post and link. All Hell Is Breaking Loose-Eyewitness to a 4,000 Man Sleeper Army in Tijuana, MX.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... ijuana-mx/
Sounds a little crazy, but it matches exactly what was said to me. I was told that at a future time this would happen, and they would get as far as Phoenix.We shall see.
So....it's April now. Is there any evidence that this is happening? You said it 'looks as though it may be starting' but so far, I've seen no hint of this in the news.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

If kirtland r.m. has a dream or posts something is gonna happen, you can bet it won't, just like Julie Rowe's nonsense. It's too bad some people will do anything for a little attention. #-o