I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
DRC53
captain of 100

Re: I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by DRC53 »

kirtland r.m. wrote:Someone very well known to this forum, but not a member of the forum, who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about this about six months ago. What am I talking about? Here is a quote from Dave Hodges which describes it exactly, just posted his week.
Last week, I received notification of a marriage between terrorists and cartel members in which they were going to cross the border and create as much mayhem as possible. Here is the title of Hodges post and link. All Hell Is Breaking Loose-Eyewitness to a 4,000 Man Sleeper Army in Tijuana, MX.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... ijuana-mx/
Sounds a little crazy, but it matches exactly what was said to me. I was told that at a future time this would happen, and they would get as far as Phoenix.We shall see.
Kirtland, I've seen your posts now for several months. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Lord's return. I don't believe we are far off from serious tribulation. But, two or three months ago, I had to ask myself what my motivation was. Was I being vigilant because I thought the time was now? If I thought the second coming was decades away, would I procrastinate the day of my repentance? Or, was I preparing spiritually and temporarily because I want to draw closer to Christ now no matter if the second coming happens now or years down the road?

If I was being honest, I would have been procrastinating if I thought I had decades left. My motivation was, at least in part, due to the excitement of the second coming. I realized that I could have the Lord in my life now if I continued to repent and be faithful. If that was the case, it didn't matter what someone said in a book, blog, or YouTube about the timing of the second coming because I could personally experience His presence in my life now through the comforter and avoid being tossed to and fro by the next vision or dream.

I'm not saying not to learn the signs and not to be watchful. But, my impression is that you're grasping at anything that comes along. Study the scriptures, follow the living Prophet, and learn to live by personal revelation. If we can do that, we will be ready for anything!!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by sushi_chef »

"A Jihadi-cartel alliance in the Mexican state of Nuevo León is collaborating to carry out attacks in American cities and ports of entry along the southern border, according to intelligence obtained by Judicial Watch from confidential U.S. and Mexican law enforcement sources. As part of the plan, militant Islamists have arrived recently at the Monterrey International Airport situated in Apodaca, Nuevo León, about 130 miles south of the Texas border.

An internal Mexican law enforcement report obtained by Judicial Watch confirms that Islamic terrorists have “people along the border, principally in Tijuana, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.” Cartel informants tell law enforcement contacts that “they are only waiting for the order and the times to carry out a simultaneous attack in the different ports of entry or cities of the United States of America.” Drug cartels have a working “agreement” with Islamic terrorists, according to a high-ranking Mexican police administrator, who said that men from the Middle East arrive regularly into the country to “train” jihadists.
" http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/ ... uevo-leon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

2017/01/13 に公開 Isis militants join forces with Mexican Cartels and attack U.S Consulate in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. Mexican military slaughters them, but lose three soldiers.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Vadik Golovin1 週間前

John Sobizzr
I'll tell you how. This was reported by one Russian intelligence agency on a Russian channel last year:
Most of the ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria were from Saudi Arabia jihadists breeding camps. So when Saudi Arabia started losing ground in Yemen(which they claim for a vassal state) because Shia houthis there were too resilient, Saudi Arabia recalled a several thousands of their jihadists from the ISIS ranks, and sent them to fight houthis in Yemen. The ISIS was weakened by it and that really angered Obama's war machine in Washington and Langley. They had a real spat with Saudis over the issue, but Saudis refused to return the ISIS fighters. So guess what Langley does? they gathered up their mercenaries from Mexico and Latin America, which were running much of the drug trade for CIA, and sent them to Iraq and Syria to compensate for the reduced ISIS ranks. So they were fighting there for months, participating in atrocities and most likely were infected with ISIS ideology. With the recent changes in Syria when Aleppo and many other places were liberated, and over a thousand towns joined the ceasefire, thousands of those mercenaries were taken out of Aleppo and other towns. Lot of them then proceeded to return to Mexico and Latin America. That's why there are reports of ISIS there. Also because in order to send them to Syria, CIA had to train and prepare them for joining ISIS in their camps in Mexico. So naturally, they will be seen there by some people when they come back. Also conflicts will naturally spring between them and others in Mexico.
So yeah, I think even a wall isn't enough between U.S and Mexico. The border really needs to be under heavy guard with radars and satellites watching. Although a more efficient solution may be to perform a purge of the CIA, DEA and Pentagon.
"

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

kirtland r.m. wrote:Someone very well known to this forum, but not a member of the forum, who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about this about six months ago. What am I talking about? Here is a quote from Dave Hodges which describes it exactly, just posted his week.
Last week, I received notification of a marriage between terrorists and cartel members in which they were going to cross the border and create as much mayhem as possible. Here is the title of Hodges post and link. All Hell Is Breaking Loose-Eyewitness to a 4,000 Man Sleeper Army in Tijuana, MX.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... ijuana-mx/
Sounds a little crazy, but it matches exactly what was said to me. I was told that at a future time this would happen, and they would get as far as Phoenix.We shall see.
You never quit, do you? Even after the fact that not one thing you've predicted has come true you have the audacity to post another extremely improbable prediction. You need to stop and think about your looney predictions. In this specific instance, how in the world could Hodges be certain that presumably terrorists would even want to join up with drug cartel members? That is really improbable, bordering on impossible. And even if they did, how in the world could Hodges know how far such an incursion could achieve? That's not just incredibly improbable, it's as close to impossible as I think you can come in this world. Finally, remembering the wise advise to "follow the money," doesn't it dawn on you that Hodges may have ulterior motives for spreading this kind of alarmist nonesense considering that he makes money by selling survivalist food? Before you posted that prediction, didn't you apply any logic and critical thinking to its content?

Patriot16

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

kirtland r.m. wrote:...who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about....
This is the only Dreamer I believe worth listening to today...

tsc
captain of 100

Post by tsc »

The "real" Hodges - LOL!!
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG (42 KiB) Viewed 971 times

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

If you are buying into this stuff, please do not go into debt or do other crazy things to build up a food storage. The first presidency has advised all of us to have a food storage and a financial reserve but they have also advised us to not go into debt to build it up. In fact, they tell you the opposite. Start small and build on it as you can. They also don't say anything about guns, generators, tents, or solar panels. Not that having that stuff is bad, It's just that we haven't been told that you need those things so it's more important to build up a food storage and cash reserve first.

We ask that you be wise, and do not go to extremes. With careful planning, you can, over time, establish a home storage supply and a financial reserve.

https://www.lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you are living the commandments and doing your best to follow the teachings of the lord you will be taken care of during times of adversity even if you haven't had the means to build up your entire cash reserve or food storage when times of tribulation come.

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Actually, probably for the first time, I think Kirtland is on to something real. Islamic folks with nefarious goals have been slipping over the border with Hispanics including cartel members for some time. There are sleeper cells in Phoenix, as one example, because They blend in well there. They have common cause, when you think about it. They both see themselves as original occupants that are being controlled by usurpers.

Our intelligence folks have had access to communications between the two groups for at least several years.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Krm: Have you ever discussed your concerns about the future with your bishop? If not, please do so.
Last edited by DesertWonderer on January 23rd, 2017, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

DesertWonderer wrote:Krm: Have you every discussed your concerns about the future with your bishop? If not, please do so.
Perhaps a good therapist, as well.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

kirtland r.m. wrote: January 20th, 2017, 8:05 pm Someone very well known to this forum, but not a member of the forum, who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about this about six months ago. What am I talking about? Here is a quote from Dave Hodges which describes it exactly, just posted his week.
So....it's April now. Is there any evidence that this is happening? You said it 'looks as though it may be starting' but so far, I've seen no hint of this in the news.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

If kirtland r.m. has a dream or posts something is gonna happen, you can bet it won't, just like Julie Rowe's nonsense. It's too bad some people will do anything for a little attention. #-o