I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Someone very well known to this forum, but not a member of the forum, who is a "dreamer' personally warned me about this about six months ago. What am I talking about? Here is a quote from Dave Hodges which describes it exactly, just posted his week.
Last week, I received notification of a marriage between terrorists and cartel members in which they were going to cross the border and create as much mayhem as possible. Here is the title of Hodges post and link. All Hell Is Breaking Loose-Eyewitness to a 4,000 Man Sleeper Army in Tijuana, MX.http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... ijuana-mx/
Sounds a little crazy, but it matches exactly what was said to me. I was told that at a future time this would happen, and they would get as far as Phoenix.We shall see.

Mcox
captain of 100

Re: I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by Mcox »

Sorry Kirtland you have zero credibility.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: I was personaly told of this "future event" about six months ago, looks as though it may be starting

Post by brianj »

Mcox wrote:Sorry Kirtland you have zero credibility.
What about Hodges? Kirtland cited Hodges.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Remind me some day to introduce you to the concept of negative numbers so you can truly understand how far kirtland's integrity has fallen.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

brianj wrote:
It's rubbish, as usual.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Silver wrote:
Remind me some day to introduce you to the concept of negative numbers so you can truly understand how far kirtland's integrity has fallen.
Why stop with negative numbers? How about √(-1)?

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Silver wrote:
brianj wrote:
It's rubbish, as usual.
Thank's for the history lesson Mcox and Silver. Once again I now remember what it was like to be in the seventh grade. Mean spirited comments are over rated. Let's see you guys do something besides throwing mud at your neighbor.

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

Hodges, now there's a guy with credibility. While we are at it let's break out some Rowe, Sosa, heck throw in some Nostradamos. B-)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
Silver wrote:
brianj wrote:
It's rubbish, as usual.
Thank's for the history lesson Mcox and Silver. Once again I now remember what it was like to be in the seventh grade. Mean spirited comments are over rated. Let's see you guys do something besides throwing mud at your neighbor.
The gig's up, kirtland. You've got nothing and everybody here knows it.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Chechnya offers arms to Mexico to fight United States - - - March 26, 2015

Dukuvakha Abdurakhmanov, the Chechen parliament speaker, said the United States has "no right" to advise Russia on behavior with neighbors, a reference to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine. He warned that the shipment of "lethal aid" to Ukraine, as the U.S. House urged earlier this week in a non-binding resolution which passed by 358 votes to 48, could lead to Chechen shipment of weapons to Mexico to "resume debate on the legal status of territories annexed by the U.S."
"
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 427392051/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Gangs of Russia: Ruthless mafia networks extending their influence

"
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gangs-russia-r ... ce-1495644" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Ok... so.... the fake news will not report this... well the story teller is wrong as the story teller is the fake news reporter ... such hogwash... never ending ...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

You know life is good when kirtland's threads are rescued by sushi_chef.

The date of this "news" is almost 2 years old.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-russi ... ico.t5949/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Kirtland, do you believe the GAS prophecy now that Trump as been inaugurated? I was so worried about something happening because of that prophecy, and I prayed for a time line to help me find peace. In the dream I was shown a date that was after the inauguration, which brought me peace the last several months. Is it still too early to kiss it goodbye?

I really want to see some common ground because the others' comments are to be expected because nothing happened, so they were right. I respect that. But my gut still tells me to be vigilant because these are the last days.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

sushi_chef wrote:"Chechnya offers arms to Mexico to fight United States - - - March 26, 2015

Dukuvakha Abdurakhmanov, the Chechen parliament speaker, said the United States has "no right" to advise Russia on behavior with neighbors, a reference to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine. He warned that the shipment of "lethal aid" to Ukraine, as the U.S. House urged earlier this week in a non-binding resolution which passed by 358 votes to 48, could lead to Chechen shipment of weapons to Mexico to "resume debate on the legal status of territories annexed by the U.S."
"
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 427392051/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Gangs of Russia: Ruthless mafia networks extending their influence

"
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gangs-russia-r ... ce-1495644" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rmany.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By the way, if that scary Russian guy looks familiar, it is because he is. Very familiar. Lord of the Rings...Viggo...

Here's another shot of him:
viggo.jpg
viggo.jpg (67.91 KiB) Viewed 2971 times
sushi_chef, thanks for the laugh. We're not laughing at you; we're laughing with you.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

If you guys are going to protest Kirkland's posts, at least say something nice and feel-good like "love trumps hate".

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote:Kirtland, do you believe the GAS prophecy now that Trump as been inaugurated? I was so worried about something happening because of that prophecy, and I prayed for a time line to help me find peace. In the dream I was shown a date that was after the inauguration, which brought me peace the last several months. Is it still too early to kiss it goodbye?

I really want to see some common ground because the others' comments are to be expected because nothing happened, so they were right. I respect that. But my gut still tells me to be vigilant because these are the last days.
Juliet,
Here is the answer to all your concerns:

Stop asking kirtland for guidance. He has nothing. Just rely on the tender mercies of the Savior and the 15 priesthood holders ordained as prophets, seers, and revelators.

Juliet, those men are seers. They're seers and they love you. So if the see something that you should know, they will warn you.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote:
Juliet wrote:Kirtland, do you believe the GAS prophecy now that Trump as been inaugurated? I was so worried about something happening because of that prophecy, and I prayed for a time line to help me find peace. In the dream I was shown a date that was after the inauguration, which brought me peace the last several months. Is it still too early to kiss it goodbye?

Juliet,
Here is the answer to all your concerns:

Stop asking kirtland for guidance. He has nothing. Just rely on the tender mercies of the Savior and the 15 priesthood holders ordained as prophets, seers, and revelators.

Juliet, those men are seers. They're seers and they love you. So if the see something that you should know, they will warn you.
Thank you, that is very sound advice.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

if not russian mafia coming to usa, then how about chinese suppliers??

"With the traditional illicit narcotics such as heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine, China’s primary role is that of a chemical precursor provider to the Mexican drug cartels. As the State Department report states, “China remains one of the world’s top producers and exporters of precursor chemicals.”
"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... onnection/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"about the Russian/Eastern European DHS troops that were handling the armored vehicles"
http://govtslaves.info/tennessee-state- ... -vehicles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

To borrow a phrase from my friend Winnie the Pooh: Oh bother.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Meanwhile, I just spent a wonderful evening with Aunt Wendy and Uncle Russell. I was uplifted, edified, strengthened, enlightened, and promised great things for my future. I encourage everyone to spend a little time with them as well and listen to their counsel. I promise, you won't be disappointed! :ymhug:

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

Onsdag wrote:Meanwhile, I just spent a wonderful evening with Aunt Wendy and Uncle Russell. I was uplifted, edified, strengthened, enlightened, and promised great things for my future. I encourage everyone to spend a little time with them as well and listen to their counsel. I promise, you won't be disappointed! :ymhug:
But some anonymous person we don't know told Kirtland stuff and now he has decided to share his voice of rumor with us.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

thisisspartaaa wrote:
Onsdag wrote:Meanwhile, I just spent a wonderful evening with Aunt Wendy and Uncle Russell. I was uplifted, edified, strengthened, enlightened, and promised great things for my future. I encourage everyone to spend a little time with them as well and listen to their counsel. I promise, you won't be disappointed! :ymhug:
But some anonymous person we don't know told Kirtland stuff and now he has decided to share his voice of rumor with us.
"And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God?"

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Russian Troops In America CONFIRMED – FEMA/DHS & Russian Troops Are Preparing U.S. For Martial Law - - - September 3, 2016

Russian troops are on American soil to train with FEMA. Rumors about foreign soldiers being spotted on United States military bases began circulating online earlier this week, the claims quickly went viral. A Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense release stated the troops are here as part of an exchange of experts project.

The number of Russian troops in America is unknown, but an unnamed source allegedly from the Department of Defense (DOD) maintains 50,000 soldiers from the former Cold War foe have arrived. The same source also claimed that a total of 100,000 foreign troops are currently training in the United States. The exchange of experts is reportedly being done in conjunction with FEMA emergency and disaster preparedness training.
US Defense Department Press Officer Wendy L. Snyder stated the Russian military members are participating in joint anti-terrorism drills. Snyder also said, This is part of a formal bilateral exchange program between the US and Russia that seeks to develop transparency and promote defense reform.
The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense release stated that FEMA and the Russian....
"
http://www.mydailyinformer.com/russian- ... rtial-law/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

kirtland r.m. wrote:a marriage between terrorists and cartel members in which they were going to cross the border and create as much mayhem as possible.
Old news, like over a decade old. I was briefed on this issue at work in 2001 or maybe early 2002.

Is your self esteem so low that you need anonymous internet strokes of your ego to get you by?