Obama Leaves

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Obama Leaves

Post by kirtland r.m. »

I didn't think he would, and there where plenty of signals that he was preparing for something different. After the woman's march, and other mayhem during the weekend I will write more on this thread. I would say it got about half as bad as I thought it would. That's still pretty bad. I have some interesting things to post, that are happening this week.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Obama Leaves

Post by Silver »

Is this how you admit that you were wrong about almost every single thing you've predicted on LDSFF?

Why would we now be interested in reading "some interesting things" you will post later?

kirtland wrote about the departure of Obama: "I didn't think he would, and there where plenty of signals that he was preparing for something different. After the woman's march, and other mayhem during the weekend I will write more on this thread. I would say it got about half as bad as I thought it would. That's still pretty bad. I have some interesting things to post, that are happening this week."

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

kirtland r.m. wrote:I didn't think he would, and there where plenty of signals that he was preparing for something different. After the woman's march, and other mayhem during the weekend I will write more on this thread. I would say it got about half as bad as I thought it would. That's still pretty bad. I have some interesting things to post, that are happening this week.
Yea bro, please contribute and post but I think talking about future events should be in the past for you.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

No, it didn't get "half as bad", you were more like 95% wrong. You've lost all credibility (if you even had any to begin with) when it comes to predictions and prophecies of future events.
kirtland r.m. wrote:I would say it got about half as bad as I thought it would.
kirtland r.m. wrote:Some said that, and I posted some quotes not long ago on the subject, I didn't say that though. As we get closer to the fall U.S. Presidential Election up until Christmas, I will go on record right here and now as saying it is going to hit the fan in a way that almost all Americans and others are going to not believe their eyes. I say that now, and check back with me then if the internet is working. Line up and tell me that I was wrong, and I will admit that. Thing is, I won't be wrong.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

BrianM wrote:No, it didn't get "half as bad", you were more like 95% wrong. You've lost all credibility (if you even had any to begin with) when it comes to predictions and prophecies of future events.
kirtland r.m. wrote:Some said that, and I posted some quotes not long ago on the subject, I didn't say that though. As we get closer to the fall U.S. Presidential Election up until Christmas, I will go on record right here and now as saying it is going to hit the fan in a way that almost all Americans and others are going to not believe their eyes. I say that now, and check back with me then if the internet is working. Line up and tell me that I was wrong, and I will admit that. Thing is, I won't be wrong.
Over 200 arrested in D.C. alone for rioting, millions of man haters marching across the u.s. today http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz, one third of Democrat congress members not attending Inauguration. You are just plain wrong!!! I'll make you a deal, I will stop posting for a while and we will see how things unfold. This is getting very ugly and those who ignore these events or minimize them are not helping themselves.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on January 22nd, 2017, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
BrianM wrote:No, it didn't get "half as bad", you were more like 95% wrong. You've lost all credibility (if you even had any to begin with) when it comes to predictions and prophecies of future events.
Over 200 arrested in D.C. alone for rioting, millions of man haters marching across the u.s. today http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz, one third of Democrat congress members not attending Inauguration. You are just plain wrong!!! I'll make you a deal, I will sop posting for a while and we will see how things unfold. This is getting very ugly and those who ignore these events or minimize them are not helping themselves.
Nothing is hitting the fan in a way that almost all Americans and others are going to not believe their eyes. The internet is working.

You're a fake. All hype. I seriously wonder about your motivations.

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

Dilussions of grandeur...........
Fake news........

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

Some of you are real jerks on here. This is a fellow member of the church we are talking about. Would you really feel comfortable saying these things about Kirtland R.M. if the Savior were sitting next to you as you type. He admitted he was wrong, now let him be. For crying out loud, we are all brothers and sisters of our Heavenly Father, start acting like it. I am disgusted with the tone of many on this thread and this website. Kirtland never calls you all names, he just posts his predictions and feeling about things. WE ARE ALL WRONG FROM TIME TO TIME!

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I enjoy reading Kirtland's posts. I hope he continues them. I like his insight.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

OCDMOM wrote:I enjoy reading Kirtland's posts. I hope he continues them. I like his insight.
Same here!

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I also enjoy Kirtland's posts. I don't expect everything he posts to be true or accurate, but I would prefer that people share what they believe than be shamed into silence. Shame does not inspire self improvement and is not a tool of divine persuasion. But worse than shame are those who mock and insult. I can't understand how anybody claiming to be a faithful Latter-day Saint can mock and be so scornful to another.

Kirtland was wrong. I'm sorry that he was wrong. I am pleased that he had the character to admit that he was wrong. And I am sincerely disappointed in the poor treatment he has received from many people.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

brianj wrote:I also enjoy Kirtland's posts. I don't expect everything he posts to be true or accurate, but I would prefer that people share what they believe than be shamed into silence. Shame does not inspire self improvement and is not a tool of divine persuasion. But worse than shame are those who mock and insult. I can't understand how anybody claiming to be a faithful Latter-day Saint can mock and be so scornful to another.

Kirtland was wrong. I'm sorry that he was wrong. I am pleased that he had the character to admit that he was wrong. And I am sincerely disappointed in the poor treatment he has received from many people.
How do you think the Lord feels about liars? How do you think he feels about those who stir up contention? It's of the devil. And unfortunately Kirkland has stirred up contention on here and lied to us. I honestly don't believe he believed half the stuff he posted on here.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

96walker wrote:Some of you are real jerks on here. This is a fellow member of the church we are talking about. Would you really feel comfortable saying these things about Kirtland R.M. if the Savior were sitting next to you as you type. He admitted he was wrong, now let him be. For crying out loud, we are all brothers and sisters of our Heavenly Father, start acting like it. I am disgusted with the tone of many on this thread and this website. Kirtland never calls you all names, he just posts his predictions and feeling about things. WE ARE ALL WRONG FROM TIME TO TIME!
Would someone please point out where kirtland admitted he is wrong? I missed it and I would certainly like to offer my thanks.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

brianj wrote:I also enjoy Kirtland's posts. I don't expect everything he posts to be true or accurate, but I would prefer that people share what they believe than be shamed into silence. Shame does not inspire self improvement and is not a tool of divine persuasion. But worse than shame are those who mock and insult. I can't understand how anybody claiming to be a faithful Latter-day Saint can mock and be so scornful to another.

When did he admit he was wrong?

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Aside from this topic, still after watching various news sources, twitter, etc this country is disgustingly divided

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

96walker wrote:Some of you are real jerks on here. This is a fellow member of the church we are talking about. Would you really feel comfortable saying these things about Kirtland R.M. if the Savior were sitting next to you as you type. He admitted he was wrong, now let him be. For crying out loud, we are all brothers and sisters of our Heavenly Father, start acting like it. I am disgusted with the tone of many on this thread and this website. Kirtland never calls you all names, he just posts his predictions and feeling about things. WE ARE ALL WRONG FROM TIME TO TIME!
I'm a member too. Y'all should quit telling me I'm wrong.

MR. T
captain of 50

Post by MR. T »

brianm why as the creator of this forum would you be anything but happy that Krrtland brings interesting topics to at least look into? He brings one after the other and contributes!!!!! YES his timing is wrong, so what, I could say the exact same thing about modern day prophets? Should we all just talk about nice safe topics like baptism and if anyone goes out on a limb lets mock and ridicule them until they stop talking about anything but baptism?

I say excellent job Kirtland r.m.!!!!!!!!

There are soooooooo many forum members that bring only opinion and doubt to every interesting topic, why be one of them?

Sheese, talk about shooting the forum in the foot!

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

setyourselffree wrote:

How do you think the Lord feels about liars? How do you think he feels about those who stir up contention? It's of the devil. And unfortunately Kirkland has stirred up contention on here and lied to us. I honestly don't believe he believed half the stuff he posted on here.
Can you show me that Kirtland lied? I sincerely doubt it. You may point to examples of Kirtland saying something will happen, but in those cases I believe he was expressing a sincere belief about what is going to happen and therefore he was not lying.

And stirring up contention? Like the contention Alma stirred up when he preached to the Zoramites? I have NEVER seen a post from Kirtland that appeared to be provoking a fight. If people have so much contention within themselves that they need to attack Kirtland over his posts, I can't blame that on him or his posts. I remember angry protestors approaching the south wall of Temple Square with a great deal of contention because they objected to the church policy on same sex couples. Do you because President Monson of stirring up contention? I blame the protestors for their contention, and I blame the people who angrily respond to Kirtland's posts for their contention.

I wrote a concluding statement encouraging anybody who can't read Kirtland's posts to find a safe space at a nearby university, but I figured that some people would find my attempted joke provoked contention.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Edited to keep my mouth in check. :)

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

MR. T wrote:YES his timing is wrong, so what, I could say the exact same thing about modern day prophets?
If you want to but please include your sources

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

Wait. You're telling folks they're wrong for telling someone else they are wrong?

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

kirtland r.m. wrote:Over 200 arrested in D.C. alone for rioting, millions of man haters marching across the u.s. today http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz, one third of Democrat congress members not attending Inauguration.
I think we can be grateful nothing other than protests happened. What is very bad though is this picture below and is literally a sign of things to come, excuse the pun!

Hundreds of thousands, perhaps even over a million people are protesting the 'right' to keep abortion as a form of birth control. We live in a time where there are so many other ways to prevent pregnancy that it shouldn't even come to abortion. Sister Nelson actually gave a really good talk as part of the CES 2017 fireside just a week ago. I wish these people protesting would watch it. The fact that they are protesting a president for being moral also and acknowledging the laws of God is something that America has lacked for 8 years. Defunding Planned Parenthood was a good thing.

I don't think we've heard the last of the Obama's or the Clinton's though. I have hope though that despite the criticism that Trump has been getting in the media and from members of the church in Utah about being immoral, he might actually end up proving he's more moral than many of the President's of the United States.
Last edited by Sunain on January 21st, 2017, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Wait, where exactly did he admit he was wrong? I just checked all his posts since about two weeks ago and I can't find where he's admitted to being wrong. Or at least not to what people are calling him out on. The only thing he half-heartedly admit s to being wrong on is that he didn't think Obama would leave office.

That's not what people are upset about though and are calling him on. In another thread from last year he predicted some cataclysmic disturbances that would completely disrupt our lives before Christmas. Brian posted the specific quote above. In this quote Kirtland, yes Kirtland himself, made a promise that he would openly admit to being wrong if those things didn't happen. He even encouraged us to hold his feet to the fire on it. Well guess what? This great cataclysmic event never happened and people are following through and holding his feet to the fire on it. We want Kirtland to man up and honor his promise to us and admit he was wrong. But instead of doing this Kirtland demanded that we wait until inauguration to see if it would still happen. Guess what? Nothing happened. Kirtland still won't man up and honor his promise of admitting being wrong about this great cataclysmic event happening. People are frankly getting tired of it. All's we want is Kirtland to stay true to his word and admit he was wrong. Simple as that. We are completely justified in demanding this acknowledgement because Kirtland himself invited us to hold him to it. But he won't do it. His pride is too great. He keeps ignoring the issue and instead keeps putting forth more garbage predictions to rile up emotions and scare people about the future. This is utter rubbish and we're calling him on it.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Maybe you can point out where he admitted to being wrong, because I sure can't find it.

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

kirtland r.m. wrote:I didn't think he would, and there where plenty of signals that he was preparing for something different. After the woman's march, and other mayhem during the weekend I will write more on this thread. I would say it got about half as bad as I thought it would. That's still pretty bad. I have some interesting things to post, that are happening this week.
As far as I can tell, nothing you've predicted has come true. Please name one of your predictions which has come true.

Patriot16