Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Post by setyourselffree »

Just wanting to wish everyone a safe evening before our world goes up in flames tomorrow.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Re: Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Post by Zion2080 »

Ha ha ha. It's not going to. I wish, though.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Zion2080 wrote:Ha ha ha. It's not going to. I wish, though.

You never know.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

In this crazy world anything can happen lol

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Oh great, we have another visionary, :)

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Have had a dream recently of Trump being assassinated.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely worried about him at the Inauguration tomorrow.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Different wrote:In this crazy world anything can happen lol
It grows crazier by the day.

Hopefully we will get through tomorrow without a whole heap of crazy being poured on it like gasoline.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

KurtTheMormon wrote:Have had a dream recently of Trump being assassinated.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely worried about him at the Inauguration tomorrow.
I would be wrong if I said anything about him at the Inauguration tomorrow. FIFY.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Assassinations of the Chief Judge happened in the Book of Mormon.

Putin plays like he is a Trump fan. Well, if Trump drills oil in ANWR, oil prices together with the Russian economy are sunk. Putin would do better with a POTUS that believes in climate change and a limited foreign policy.

There have been many political assassinations in the last 10 years (Russian ambassators, Putin driver, Qaddafi, Saddam Hussain, etc.)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Yesterday (Wednesday, 18 January 2017) a CNN report on Wolf Blitzer's show said that if somebody can take out Trump, Pence, Ryan, and Hatch just before the inauguration then the acting Secretary of State (an Obama appointee) would become the next President.

I did buy in to the idea that Obama would be the last President, but at this point in time I am convinced that isn't what will happen. I hope we have another two years or more before things go really bad and either a gathering happens or the time when a gathering would happen passes, but there is plenty of potential for bad things to happen on Inauguration Day and I worry that those bad things might happen while hoping they don't.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

I'm looking forward to people paying me homages for prophesying, prior to the elections, that whoever got elected would make it to inauguration.
Probably won't happen, though, because this prophecy isn't titillating. And getting drunk from sensationalizations is far more enticing than swallowing the pill that your life is dull and boring and nothing sensational is going to happen in it.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

brianj wrote:Yesterday (Wednesday, 18 January 2017) a CNN report on Wolf Blitzer's show said that if somebody can take out Trump, Pence, Ryan, and Hatch just before the inauguration then the acting Secretary of State (an Obama appointee) would become the next President.

I did buy in to the idea that Obama would be the last President, but at this point in time I am convinced that isn't what will happen. I hope we have another two years or more before things go really bad and either a gathering happens or the time when a gathering would happen passes, but there is plenty of potential for bad things to happen on Inauguration Day and I worry that those bad things might happen while hoping they don't.
The best part of the inauguration tomorrow (besides Obama leaving) is the GAS prophecy is done, and many a false prophet are exposed as such. :ymapplause:

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

FTC wrote:I'm looking forward to people paying me homages for prophesying, prior to the elections, that whoever got elected would make it to inauguration.
Probably won't happen, though, because this prophecy isn't titillating. And getting drunk from sensationalizations is far more enticing than swallowing the pill that your life is dull and boring and nothing sensational is going to happen in it.
I won't give you any credit for two reasons. First, you didn't claim any divine source for your claims. And second, when you first made your claimed prophecies, it came across as an effort to mock those who don't believe the way you do.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

KurtTheMormon wrote:
Different wrote:In this crazy world anything can happen lol
It grows crazier by the day.

Hopefully we will get through tomorrow without a whole heap of crazy being poured on it like gasoline.
Yeah, Just have your musket ready :p

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

I am thinking Trump will make it fine to inauguration and we will have several years of hyper-nationalism. The economies of Russia and China will get hurt enough to bend their populations will towards war.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

setyourselffree wrote:Just wanting to wish everyone a safe evening before our world goes up in flames tomorrow.
Well Happy WWIII eve and Trump Inauguration Day to you too!...so polite....

Let's say this is an accurate prediction. What will they call it? There's 9/11 and D Day.... I Day? NWO Day?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Heres the thing... Even if it does start tomorrow, things just don't collapse all at once (usually...). Rather it will be a major event that marks the start of the Tribulations, then things will get out of hand within a short time period.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Maybe Trump is the beast who is wounded and then healed.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

brianj wrote:Yesterday (Wednesday, 18 January 2017) a CNN report on Wolf Blitzer's show said that if somebody can take out Trump, Pence, Ryan, and Hatch just before the inauguration then the acting Secretary of State (an Obama appointee) would become the next President.

That is crazy that Wolf Blitzer stated that. That is the same scenario that is in Michael Rush's book "The Lost 10 Tribes" in the chapter Ezra's Eagle in reference to the Apocrypha. Michael refers to the state of Union address where all 4 could be present to eliminate all at once. He also brings up the practice of 'designated survivor' of hiding one of these 4 during the State of Union address. He even marvels ahead of time that there would be a Prime Time show titled "Designated Survivor" coming to television. (of which there is now.)

http://thelost10tribes.com/?page_id=33" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

It seems that there was no assassination of Trump and marshall law. But the good news is that WW3 is possible even if Trump lives.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

When will this assassination happen?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote:

When will this assassination happen?
Please don't feed the bears.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

brianj wrote:
FTC wrote:I'm looking forward to people paying me homages for prophesying, prior to the elections, that whoever got elected would make it to inauguration.
I won't give you any credit for two reasons. First, you didn't claim any divine source for your claims. And second, when you first made your claimed prophecies, it came across as an effort to mock those who don't believe the way you do.
meh. Doesn't matter what the source or motivation for my prophecies were. The end result is that I prophesy with more certainty than those claiming more group acceptably "pure" promptings as their sources.

The grand irony of it all is that the group will still give credence to those doom-and-gloom garbage prophecies based on nothing more than they want it to happen so bad. Even though it never does. As opposed to my prophecies that actually do happen.
Last edited by FTC on January 20th, 2017, 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Another blown thread.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

FTC wrote:
brianj wrote:
meh. Doesn't matter what the source or motivation for my prophecies were. The end result is that I prophesy with more certainty than those claiming more group acceptably "pure" promptings as their sources.

The grand irony of it all is that the group will still give credence to those doom-and-gloom garbage prophecies based on nothing more than they want it to happen so bad. Even though it never does. As opposed to my prophecies that actually do happen.
What's wrong with wanting to worship at the alter of the great mushroom cloud king?