The timing is extremely unusual. Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

The timing is extremely unusual. Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration

Post by kirtland r.m. »

More strangeness, could lead to mass riots as thousands of rioters head for D.C.. Why would Barry O. do this? Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration.I can't believe that we are seeing so many odd things happening, like we have been transformed into a live play of Alice in Wonderland. Tanks rolling into Poland, all American Carriers put into port(hasn't been done since W.W.2)!!! And I am being mocked for pointing his stuff out. #-o “The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning, confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post.https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... f4c8679ee3
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on January 13th, 2017, 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The timing is extremely unusual. Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration

Post by JohnnyL »

That is really weird. Yes, lots of interesting things.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Re: The timing is extremely unusual. Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

Kirtland, pointing stuff out like this and the carrier groups is not the issue and I appreciate those posts.
The problem is when categorical statements like "All hell will break loose at this time, check back with me and you'll see I was right." And then when time after time those predictions are wrong there's no admitting it, but rather more predictions are made.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The protocol is that the head of the DC National Guard serves under the current president, and his term is up when a new president takes office. GW Bush put this man in, and Obama chose to keep him. If O had selected someone else, his term would have ended the minute O took office. Trump has selected another person for this office, and by law the new commanding general will begin service at the same time the new President does. It sounds unusual, but it's just the way this particular military position is set up.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Lizzy60 wrote:The protocol is that the head of the DC National Guard serves under the current president, and his term is up when a new president takes office. GW Bush put this man in, and Obama chose to keep him. If O had selected someone else, his term would have ended the minute O took office. Trump has selected another person for this office, and by law the new commanding general will begin service at the same time the new President does. It sounds unusual, but it's just the way this particular military position is set up.
Shame on you for bringing a voice of reason to the discussion! Seriously though, thanks for the explanation. :)

Ungläubige
captain of 50

Post by Ungläubige »

kirtland r.m. wrote:More strangeness, could lead to mass riots as thousands of rioters head for D.C.. Why would Barry O. do this? Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration.I can't believe that we are seeing so many odd things happening, like we have been transformed into a live play of Alice in Wonderland. Tanks rolling into Poland, all American Carriers put into port(hasn't been done since W.W.2)!!! And I am being mocked for pointing his stuff out. #-o “The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning, confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post.https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... f4c8679ee3

"As is customary for presidential appointees, the general submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start."

"One of the military officials said the Trump transition team receives lists of political appointees and can decide which resignations to accept. All resignations are effective at 12:01 p.m. on Inauguration Day."

Sounds like a non-issue

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:Kirtland, pointing stuff out like this and the carrier groups is not the issue and I appreciate those posts.
The problem is when categorical statements like "All hell will break loose at this time, check back with me and you'll see I was right." And then when time after time those predictions are wrong there's no admitting it, but rather more predictions are made.
So here is the quote.
Here is something that was passed on to me today.
I had the opportunity to hear attorney Andrew Dushku speak some weeks ago about legal implications of our religious freedoms. Mr. Dushku works with Kirton McConkie who is the head attorney for the Church. He said one of the things the Church is dealing with right now is what he calls "1,000 little cuts." The government is making things hard on the Mormon church (and, really, all religions, with an emphasis on the Christian churches) by making problems in the details, holding up projects, licenses, permits, etc. He said this was being done on purpose.
And I continue to watch O. Administration float trial balloons as they prepare to stay in office after the election. One of the latest is the DHS Considers Taking Over Elections in Name of Security.http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/po ... f-security" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I continue to have active members of the church, even several this week, tell me that they have been shown by the Lord that all H--- is about to break loose, as well as my own impressions. I have a large group of people from different parts of the world, who in many cases don't know each other, tell me information that is similar or the same, about coming months. The Lord doesn't want us to be fearful, just faithful.
This was made about four months ago.
Then here is yours. After time those predictions are wrong there's no admitting it.
Let's see now, lot's of really ugly, bad things have happened since then, and this next week doesn't look good either. Constant chatter about W.W.3, Tanks and Troops moved closer to Russian border. Syria is a heap of rubble. It is a flashpoint with troops from U.S. and Russia fighting on opposite sides in same country. Israel being torn apart by the U.N.. Murders including more Arkansidehttp://www.tmn.today/2016/11/woman-inve ... afficking/. D.N.C. member shot in the back and murdered in D.C.. WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange’s Lawyer FOUND DEAD!http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wiki ... ound-dead/Oh and here is much more. If things don't go like I think they will a day or two after the 20th I will post more. So far I think your description that I am wrong and need to admit it is laughable really. Nothing personal.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:Kirtland, pointing stuff out like this and the carrier groups is not the issue and I appreciate those posts.
So here is the quote.
I had the opportunity to hear attorney Andrew Dushku speak some weeks ago about legal implications of our religious freedoms. Mr. Dushku works with Kirton McConkie who is the head attorney for the Church. He said one of the things the Church is dealing with right now is what he calls "1,000 little cuts." The government is making things hard on the Mormon church (and, really, all religions, with an emphasis on the Christian churches) by making problems in the details, holding up projects, licenses, permits, etc. He said this was being done on purpose.
And I continue to watch O. Administration float trial balloons as they prepare to stay in office after the election. One of the latest is the DHS Considers Taking Over Elections in Name of Security.http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/po ... f-security" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I continue to have active members of the church, even several this week, tell me that they have been shown by the Lord that all H--- is about to break loose, as well as my own impressions. I have a large group of people from different parts of the world, who in many cases don't know each other, tell me information that is similar or the same, about coming months. The Lord doesn't want us to be fearful, just faithful.
Then here is yours. After time those predictions are wrong there's no admitting it.
Let's see now, lot's of really ugly, bad things have happened since then, and this next week doesn't look good either. Constant chatter about W.W.3, Tanks and Troops moved closer to Russian border. Syria is a heap of rubble. It is a flashpoint with troops from U.S. and Russia fighting on opposite sides in same country. Israel being torn apart by the U.N.. Murders including more Arkansidehttp://www.tmn.today/2016/11/woman-inve ... afficking/. D.N.C. member shot in the back and murdered in D.C.. WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange’s Lawyer FOUND DEAD!http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wiki ... ound-dead/Oh and here is much more. If things don't go like I think they will a day or two after the 20th I will post more. So far I think your description that I am wrong and need to admit it is laughable really. Nothing personal.
Please seek help.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
So here is the quote.
What you described is not all hell breaking loose. This stuff has been happening for years and do not constitute some future event as you've implied.
Last edited by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS on January 14th, 2017, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
So here is the quote.
Everyone, for the record, Julian Assange's attorney, John Jones, had mental health issues. He was bipolar. He was in a facility for treatment, but walked out one morning and jumped in front of a train. The CCTV footage shows he was all alone when he ended his life by suicide. May his soul rest in peace, and may kirtland get the help he needs instead of conflating every piece of news into some end of the world scenario. It's becoming increasingly obvious that kirtland just can't admit he's ever been wrong in his own predictions nor in his support of JR and all the others. It's quite sad and if you ever find yourself on your knees with nothing left to pray about, you might mention kirtland.

http://www.camdennewjournal.com/john-jones-inquest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By the way, check the dateline on this story. It's several months old.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Silver wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:
So here is the quote.
Everyone, for the record, Julian Assange's attorney, John Jones, had mental health issues. He was bipolar. He was in a facility for treatment, but walked out one morning and jumped in front of a train. The CCTV footage shows he was all alone when he ended his life by suicide. May his soul rest in peace, and may kirtland get the help he needs instead of conflating every piece of news into some end of the world scenario. It's becoming increasingly obvious that kirtland just can't admit he's ever been wrong in his own predictions nor in his support of JR and all the others. It's quite sad and if you ever find yourself on your knees with nothing left to pray about, you might mention kirtland.

http://www.camdennewjournal.com/john-jones-inquest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ether 12:26 And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying: Fools mock, but they shall mourn;

Not long and you will have a change in perspective.....

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Spaced_Out wrote:
Silver wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:
So here is the quote.

Ether 12:26 And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying: Fools mock, but they shall mourn;

You do realize that by making such a comparison and statement you are effectively raising kirtland to prophet-status, don't you? What you seem to have missed is that I am trying to do what the real prophets have told me to do. As for the host of false prognosticators, no thanks, my life is fine without them.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Silver wrote: You do realize that by making such a comparison and statement you are effectively raising kirtland to prophet-status, don't you? What you seem to have missed is that I am trying to do what the real prophets have told me to do. As for the host of false prognosticators, no thanks, my life is fine without them.
Any person who testifies Jesus is the Christ is a prophet. A person man woman or child can have the gifts of the spirit including the gift of prophecy, very many have it so there is no issue.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
So here is the quote.
"stuff"
Not everything you read on the internet, or wherever for that matter, is true. Don't be so gullible.

The timing of the removal of the DC National Guard head is NOT unusual. It's the law, actually. He serves under Obama and by law he is removed with Obama UNLESS Trump wants him to stay. Trump has a replacement for him. No big deal. Guess what? Biden goes bye bye too. Shocking, right? And as far as the Navy Carriers, they're back on duty. It's history. Nothing happened.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Silver wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:
Silver wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote: So here is the quote.

You do realize that by making such a comparison and statement you are effectively raising kirtland to prophet-status, don't you? What you seem to have missed is that I am trying to do what the real prophets have told me to do. As for the host of false prognosticators, no thanks, my life is fine without them.
"You do realize that by making such a comparison and statement you are effectively raising kirtland to prophet-status- Silver"

I don't see how hes a prophet status........ hes just a mortal man who is concerned about what is going on in the world trying to warn others. He like all of us can be wrong about things as well. But to call him prophet status is kinda preposterous....

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Spaced_Out wrote:
Silver wrote: You do realize that by making such a comparison and statement you are effectively raising kirtland to prophet-status, don't you? What you seem to have missed is that I am trying to do what the real prophets have told me to do. As for the host of false prognosticators, no thanks, my life is fine without them.
Any person who testifies Jesus is the Christ is a prophet. A person man woman or child can have the gifts of the spirit including the gift of prophecy, very many have it so there is no issue.

I don't believe they are prophets, but they can testify of him and be his disciples.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

The thing that surprises me about this thread more than anything else is that the District of Columbia has a national guard! According to Wikipedia the Army National Guard has the impressive size of 1,350 personnel. If the DC National Guard tried anything, the Marines in the barracks at 8th and I would be able to put them down in a hurry!

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

brianj wrote:The thing that surprises me about this thread more than anything else is that the District of Columbia has a national guard! According to Wikipedia the Army National Guard has the impressive size of 1,350 personnel. If the DC National Guard tried anything, the Marines in the barracks at 8th and I would be able to put them down in a hurry!
Yep, surprised me too. There is also the Old Guard stationed at Fort Myer.

"The 3rd U.S. Infantry, traditionally known as "The Old Guard," is the oldest active-duty infantry unit in the Army, serving our nation since 1784
  The Old Guard is the Army's official ceremonial unit and escort to the president, and it also provides security for Washington, D.C., in time of national emergency or civil disturbance."

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Ungläubige wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:More strangeness, could lead to mass riots as thousands of rioters head for D.C.. Why would Barry O. do this? Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration.I can't believe that we are seeing so many odd things happening, like we have been transformed into a live play of Alice in Wonderland. Tanks rolling into Poland, all American Carriers put into port(hasn't been done since W.W.2)!!! And I am being mocked for pointing his stuff out. #-o “The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning, confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post.https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... f4c8679ee3

"As is customary for presidential appointees, the general submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start."

"One of the military officials said the Trump transition team receives lists of political appointees and can decide which resignations to accept. All resignations are effective at 12:01 p.m. on Inauguration Day."

Sounds like a non-issue
We will see, “It doesn’t make sense to can the general in the middle of an active deployment,” rages D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson (D) after Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, who heads the D.C. National Guard and is an integral part of overseeing the inauguration, has been ordered removed from command effective Jan. 20, 12:01 p.m., just as Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

As The Washington Post reports, Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz’s departure will come in the midst of the presidential ceremony, classified as a national special security event — and while thousands of his troops are deployed to help protect the nation’s capital during an inauguration he has spent months helping to plan.

“The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning, confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post.
During the inauguration, Schwartz would command not only the members of the D.C. guard but also an additional 5,000 unarmed troops sent in from across the country to help. He also would oversee military air support protecting the nation’s capital during the inauguration.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

LDS Church to send two apostles to the inauguration. Let's hope they are safe.

http://fox13now.com/2017/01/13/lds-chur ... uguration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;