People Born from 2000-2002 Destined to Do Great Things

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Zion2080
captain of 100

People Born from 2000-2002 Destined to Do Great Things

Post by Zion2080 »

Are people that are born from 2000, 2001 and 2002 going to do something great? Here's my inferences:

1. People born from 2000,2001 and 2002 would actually be called "Millennials"

2. They will live to see the Second Coming

3. they will be the most technological advanced generation in the history of the world

4. They will be part of the 144,000

5. They will also be the most wicked of all generations (some will be righteous)

6, Most people in this generation will be future Bishops, Leaders, etc...

7. Eventually, some prophets from this generation will be in position right up to the Second Coming

EXTRAS:

1. The Antichrist will be born around 2040 making him about 53 years old (or old as JFK) when he takes over the world

2. Joseph Smith was probably talking about this generation when he said "this generation" will live until the coming of the lord.

Also some good websites on Generation Z:

http://danschawbel.com/blog/39-of-the-m ... eration-z/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cmo.com/features/articles/20 ... ion-z.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://blog.thrivist.com/21-facts-about ... ed-to-know" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Zion2080 on January 14th, 2017, 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: People Born from 2000-2002 Destined to Do Great Things

Post by JohnnyL »

Why would that exclude those born before 2000, and those born after 2003?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Zion2080 wrote:
EXTRAS:

1. The Antichrist will be born around 2040 making him about 53 years old (or old as JFK) when he takes over the world
Where does this info come from? Speculation I presume? I actually speculate he IS already born.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

kittycat51 wrote:
Zion2080 wrote:
EXTRAS:

Where does this info come from? Speculation I presume? I actually speculate he IS already born.

Mostly Speculation. Can't find anything that backs up my claim.

vertigo
captain of 10

Post by vertigo »

I'm a little confused...
If the antichrist is born in 2040 and takes over the world 53 years later, that would make it 2093. So all those born in the year 2000-2002 would be in there 90's.
I'm assuming you believe that 7 years later the second coming will happen, in the year 2100 when (those who are still alive) will be 100?
I'm still confused...am I missing something?

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

vertigo wrote:I'm a little confused...
If the antichrist is born in 2040 and takes over the world 53 years later, that would make it 2093. So all those born in the year 2000-2002 would be in there 90's.
I'm assuming you believe that 7 years later the second coming will happen, in the year 2100 when (those who are still alive) will be 100?

You are basically correct. If it happens earlier, then the Antichrist would be about 23-43 years old. It is possible that people born from 1980-2005 could live to see it. Then that means that the second coming is going to be somewhere around 2060-2085. But before that, the 7 seven years of tribulation must happen. The Second Coming could happen between 2060-2100

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Pure speculation without a shred of evidence. How disappointing.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Zion2080 wrote: Mostly Speculation. Can't find anything that backs up my claim.
Speculation might be fun, but it would be more fun if you could provide us a bit more detail about how you arrived at those conclusions. Otherwise there is not much that we could discuss.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Zion2080 wrote:
vertigo wrote:I'm a little confused...

You are basically correct. If it happens earlier, then the Antichrist would be about 23-43 years old. It is possible that people born from 1980-2005 could live to see it. Then that means that the second coming is going to be somewhere around 2060-2085. But before that, the 7 seven years of tribulation must happen. The Second Coming could happen between 2060-2100
You had me at "Then that means that the second coming is going to be somewhere around 2060-2085" and "The Second Coming could happen between 2060-2100"

Matthew 25:13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

I'd stop making dates about anything because its contrary to the truth. For all we know the Lord could surprise us in come in 5 minutes from this post. The point is no one knows, but we do know it is close so just go on with life until the time comes!

DRC53
captain of 100

Post by DRC53 »

To be truthful, I'm getting beyond frustrated with people who feel compelled to develop a timeline with specific dates. It is counterproductive ... a complete distraction from what we should be doing.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

If you want evidence before having an open heart and trying the spirit then perhaps lds forums are the wrong place.

On to the topic at hand. I have a step son and a nephew both born in that range. My nephews bishop asked my nephew to bear his testimony. It was a singularly peculiar and spiritual experience. The testimony was beautiful, strong, and unique. The Bishop then said all the 12 year old priesthood sound this way with amazing testimonies.

My wife also feels this way about her oldest--that he is extra special with extremely an important mission.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

agree and disagree with everything posted here, speculation is speculation, don't mean anything on way or the other, just means someone is taking the time to study things out. dates and time lines, yea, forget it. but claiming people born at or around certain dates are extra special, well.... sorry, we all are special, we all have a great purpose. not just the youth born today, or 2000 or when ever. nothing wrong with a bishop being bias, we all think our own is the best. but in truth, God loves us all unconditionally and without bias.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DRC53 wrote:To be truthful, I'm getting beyond frustrated with people who feel compelled to develop a timeline with specific dates. It is counterproductive ... a complete distraction from what we should be doing.
Kind of like Spencer?

DRC53
captain of 100

Post by DRC53 »

GrandMasterB wrote:
DRC53 wrote:To be truthful, I'm getting beyond frustrated with people who feel compelled to develop a timeline with specific dates. It is counterproductive ... a complete distraction from what we should be doing.
Kind of like Spencer?
First, I don't believe that Spencer gave any timelines. But, don't get me wrong, I'm not a Spencerite. I made those posts about Spencer on the other thread because you had said things that were incorrect. If people are going to form an opinion, it needs to be with correct information. Regarding, Spencer, I do believe that you and others have made incorrect assessments. But, I don't make any decisions based on Spencer or any other similar book. I'm proceeding forward based on the scriptures, the Prophet, and the Spirit.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DRC53 wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Kind of like Spencer?
First, I don't believe that Spencer gave any timelines. But, don't get me wrong, I'm not a Spencerite. I made those posts about Spencer on the other thread because you had said things that were incorrect. If people are going to form an opinion, it needs to be with correct information. Regarding, Spencer, I do believe that you and others have made incorrect assessments. But, I don't make any decisions based on Spencer or any other similar book. I'm proceeding forward based on the scriptures, the Prophet, and the Spirit.
Can you please show me what statements I made about Spencer that were incorrect?

cynikal
captain of 10

Post by cynikal »

my 16 year old thinks the world revolves around her and that she can pass her "Awesomeness" down to her sisters ... IDK, but she does have ways to make me laugh.

DRC53
captain of 100

Post by DRC53 »

GrandMasterB wrote:
DRC53 wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Kind of like Spencer?
Can you please show me what statements I made about Spencer that were incorrect?
I believe that I got mixed up with who said what. I made the point I was trying to make long ago and have just been digging a hole for myself sense and so I am just going to quit digging.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DRC53 wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
DRC53 wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Kind of like Spencer?
I believe that I got mixed up with who said what. I made the point I was trying to make long ago and have just been digging a hole for myself sense and so I am just going to quit digging.
No worries. I have dug plenty of holes on this forum myself.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

The Brethren used to tell my generation the same thing. Now we're just old, and tired, and don't really give a s*** anymore.

I'm guessing the millennials will feel the same dissolutionment in a few decades.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

I was as General in the pre-existence.

I wonder what millennials were.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

ajax wrote:I was as General in the pre-existence.

I wonder what millennials were.
I think they were Democrat storm troopers who haven't changed a bit.