I Had Multiple Dreams Of...

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

I Had Multiple Dreams Of...

Post by Silver »

I had multiple dreams of eating a huge marshmallow. And when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

What's your favorite dream?

TheresaM
Hi, I'm new.

Re: I Had Multiple Dreams Of...

Post by TheresaM »

I always dream as if I am falling from a high cliff..

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

TheresaM wrote:I always dream as if I am falling from a high cliff..
Theresa,
Your very first post and you wrote it in my silly thread. How very sweet of you. How long were you reading threads here before you joined? You've surely seen some of my surly comments. I hope they don't turn you off too much. I mean well. I really do.

Anyway, I hope you always wake up from your cliff-falling dream before you hit bottom, and thanks again for sharing.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I always dream that I'm not legally married because in real life I don't remember filling out our marriage license. :-s

On a side note, thanks to this forum, I have been dreaming about strange aircraft from other nations flying over my city. But I can't see clearly enough to take a picture or tell whose they are. :)) (seriously)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kittycat51 wrote:I always dream that I'm not legally married because in real life I don't remember filling out our marriage license. :-s

On a side note, thanks to this forum, I have been dreaming about strange aircraft from other nations flying over my city. But I can't see clearly enough to take a picture or tell whose they are. :)) (seriously)
Your husband drugged you and coerced you into signing the marriage license application? Peach of a guy.

Keep on dreamin'!

time4175
Hi, I'm new.

Post by time4175 »

:-o this is an interesting topic as the dream you have expressed.

I have had repetitive dreams throughout my life. Between the ages of 6-9 I had repetitive dreams of tornadoes in which I was trying to run away from. Also during that age I had dreams of being chased and falling off of cliff. The cliff dreams were funny to me because my parents would express how in the morning they would hear a thump noise comming from the sealing. We lived in a 2 story condo at this time. Turns out that as I was falling from the cliff. I was actually was falling out of bed. :)

I stopped having repetitive dreams for a while. Then the dreams came back again after i had Joined the church. 22 years of age. This time the we're about me finding my cousin who lives in abother state. In my late 30's my dreams were about the west coast people drowning and me trying to help those still alive in ocean. Still in late 30's my last repetitive dream was of war ships comming to the west coast. After reading a book "visions of glory" I figured that maybe this dream was related to what was discussed in that book.

My most recent interesting dream. Would be the one I just woke up from and the reason why I am on the net searching. I had a dream that the moon had exploded!

A few days ago I learned that it is predicted that 2 star had collided and will be seen in 2022. Of course this is something that had happened way before my time. Due to the time it is said for light to travel.

What I saw started out as a lunar eclipse. Then all af a sudden as the eclipse was finishing. I see it breaking up into little pieces.

Crazy huh!

I decided to look on the net and it turns out many people have had similar dream. From what I gather so far the years ranging from 2010 to this if my dream is included. Fascinating in my opinion.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Lot's of people going down a Jet Bridge that had a moving walkway. I was among them looking around. All of them were on their phones or preocupied with technology. I noticed the bridge ended in an opening, and when I looked, I saw a massive Jeff sized MIB2 worm at the end eating 3 or 4 people at a time. I stepped off the platform and watched in horror as these poor stupid people were eaten and only struggled when they were in the worm's mouth.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Hivetyrant36 wrote:Lot's of people going down a Jet Bridge that had a moving walkway. I was among them looking around. All of them were on their phones or preocupied with technology. I noticed the bridge ended in an opening, and when I looked, I saw a massive Jeff sized MIB2 worm at the end eating 3 or 4 people at a time. I stepped off the platform and watched in horror as these poor stupid people were eaten and only struggled when they were in the worm's mouth.
I liked your timeline better than this dream of Jeff the worm eating people!

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote:I had multiple dreams of eating a huge marshmallow. And when I woke up, my pillow was gone
I'm confused. Did you eat your pillow?

TheresaM wrote:I always dream as if I am falling from a high cliff..
Did that dream come true? Is that the reason you haven't posted more? I sure hope that's not the case.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Older/wiser? wrote:
Hivetyrant36 wrote:Lot's of people going down a Jet Bridge that had a moving walkway. I was among them looking around. All of them were on their phones or preocupied with technology. I noticed the bridge ended in an opening, and when I looked, I saw a massive Jeff sized MIB2 worm at the end eating 3 or 4 people at a time. I stepped off the platform and watched in horror as these poor stupid people were eaten and only struggled when they were in the worm's mouth.
I liked your timeline better than this dream of Jeff the worm eating people!
Hehe thanks! This dream was pretty scarry.

Another dream I had recently was that the world was ending and I could see Venus REALLY FRIGGIN close to the Earth and moving accross the sky faster than the rotation of the Earth. I was then taken on a sort of history tour of Venus where I saw all the past civilizations that lived there, the names, and the populations. I don't remember any of them.

waverider
captain of 50

Post by waverider »

When I was younger I had a reoccurring dream of being kidnapped by soldiers in an old green jeep - Maybe I watched too many M.A.S.H. re-runs. I also once had a dreams while I was only half asleep. I guy pulled out a gun on me and right has he pulled the trigger a sibling slammed a door in the house. I jumped . . . really high.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

waverider wrote:When I was younger I had a reoccurring dream of being kidnapped by soldiers in an old green jeep - Maybe I watched too many M.A.S.H. re-runs. I also once had a dreams while I was only half asleep. I guy pulled out a gun on me and right has he pulled the trigger a sibling slammed a door in the house. I jumped . . . really high.
Research has shown that your brain can create a story (your dream) very quickly. It was the slam of the door, which occurred first, that caused you to "see" and "hear" the sound of a gun in your dream.