VISION: China Taking Over Different Pockets of the USA

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

VISION: China Taking Over Different Pockets of the USA

Post by LdsMarco »

The following is from Kathy Kritz

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: VISION: China Taking Over Different Pockets of the USA

Post by kirtland r.m. »

For every one of these that have been published anywhere, there are probably hundreds that have not. The warning continues.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Years ago, I heard President Spencer W. Kimball advise adults in the Church to learn Mandarin Chinese. I wish I had taken him up on that advice. Something is going to happen to open up Communist China for the preaching of the gospel.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Matchmaker wrote:Years ago, I heard President Spencer W. Kimball advise adults in the Church to learn Mandarin Chinese. I wish I had taken him up on that advice. Something is going to happen to open up Communist China for the preaching of the gospel.
Not any time soon lol

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Different wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:Years ago, I heard President Spencer W. Kimball advise adults in the Church to learn Mandarin Chinese. I wish I had taken him up on that advice. Something is going to happen to open up Communist China for the preaching of the gospel.
Not any time soon lol
http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-11-c ... sting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Different wrote:
Different wrote:
Not any time soon lol
http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-11-c ... sting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a sad world we live in now!

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I don't believe widespread missionary effort was allowed in Japan until that country was humbled by losing World War 2. Something big will have to happen to China before they allow a lot of missionaries to serve, and I wouldn't be surprised if the coming tribulations have a lot to do with humbling that country.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Dec 31, 2010

Chinese company eyes Boise
Highlights
As economic power shifts to Asia, Idaho’s proximity to the West Coast makes it prime territory
BY ROCKY BARKER - rbarker@idahostatesman.com
A Chinese national company is interested in developing a 10,000- to 30,000-acre technology zone for industry, retail centers and homes south of the Boise Airport.

Officials of the China National Machinery Industry Corp. have broached the idea — based on a concept popular in China today — to city and state leaders.
They are also interested in helping build and finance a fertilizer plant near American Falls, an idea company officials returned to Idaho this month to pursue.
Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/loca ... rylink=cpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They wanted to build a self sustaining Chinese Community near Boise. I don't think they went through with it, but the Governor was
all for it. China could just buy up pockets of the U S.