Time is not up yet

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Time is not up yet

Post by kirtland r.m. »

So even the administrator of the forum is p.messaging me to say I have been wrong. Can you guys hold your breath for another nine days to see if you know who leaves office. Sheeeesh do we have some interesting people on this forum who just can't wait for a fail. Did you guys even see the news about C.N.N. today even reporting bogus Trump information, shameful! Liberals are running around like their hair is on fire after conservatives have had to endure eight years of the U.S. descending into gay colors on the White House, and that we are deplorables who cling to our God and guns and must change our Christian beliefs(Hillary said that weeks ago). The left in this country is truly nuts and getting worse. Hang on, lets see if he leaves. Don't jump the gun. You only look desperate, when you try to discredit me early. I have seen what has been set up(at least some of it) to take power from U.S. citizens, have weighed prophesy, and have a gut feeling that things are heading south as this administration is supposed to be on their way out.
If I am shown to be wrong, it will only be two things out of my many posts. First, that B.O. would not leave office willingly, and two, timing of events in the G.A.S. prophesy. We shall see concerning B.O. in days now.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Re: Time is not up yet

Post by gangbusters »

I'm not trying to pick a fight by any means, but in order for Obama to retain power some extraordinary things would have to happen. He would essentially have to stage a coup. There are obviously no legal means by which he can retain power. Even if the whole martial law scenario came to pass, Obama's presidency legally expires 1/20/17. A declaration of martial law before that would expire on that date. A declaration after that date would be no different than me declaring it.

The only basis by which he retains power is by a banana republic style coup with the military behind him. He can't just say "I'm gonna stay." The constitutional proscription on that action doesn't need to be stated here. The constitution won't be amended in the next 9 days to change that. There is no logic behind a theory that a catastrophic event (false flag or otherwise) would cause the congress to illegally discard 220+ years of constitutional government and the newly ratified results of a national election to retain a hugely unpopular, weak, and milque toast president from the opposing party. There is almost literally no rational scenario under which the George Albert Smith story holds water.

And while I'm typing about it, I'm familiar with darn near every racist/racial term in the book and I've never heard of AA's referred to as Greek, but I could be wrong.

It doesn't make one any less faithful to employ common sense and logic when screening these types of stories. On the contrary, it's a great safeguard against error and the Lord expects us to.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

At least some liberals are trying to organize a riot so bad that it prevents the inauguration from taking place. Like most of us, I am really hoping that doesn't happen.

I have observed that a lot of what people predicted hasn't happened. There was no social unrest just before the election, nothing to disrupt the election, no economic distress, and no national defense incidents. Many people on this board have used the calm as proof that everything said by people who claim visions is false, but I don't share that belief. To me, this is proof that they were wrong on when it would happen. Will events unfold as they predicted? I don't know, but until things actually happen I can't say that what was claimed is false.

I do hope that people like Rowe and Sosa really saw what is coming, but they were wrong about the timing and which President would refuse to leave office. If things unfold as they described, I will feel a lot of comfort in having a good idea of what's going to happen.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

gangbusters wrote:I'm not trying to pick a fight by any means, but in order for Obama to retain power some extraordinary things would have to happen. He would essentially have to stage a coup. There are obviously no legal means by which he can retain power. Even if the whole martial law scenario came to pass, Obama's presidency legally expires 1/20/17. A declaration of martial law before that would expire on that date. A declaration after that date would be no different than me declaring it.

The only basis by which he retains power is by a banana republic style coup with the military behind him. He can't just say "I'm gonna stay." The constitutional proscription on that action doesn't need to be stated here. The constitution won't be amended in the next 9 days to change that. There is no logic behind a theory that a catastrophic event (false flag or otherwise) would cause the congress to illegally discard 220+ years of constitutional government and the newly ratified results of a national election to retain a hugely unpopular, weak, and milque toast president from the opposing party. There is almost literally no rational scenario under which the George Albert Smith story holds water.

And while I'm typing about it, I'm familiar with darn near every racist/racial term in the book and I've never heard of AA's referred to as Greek, but I could be wrong.

It doesn't make one any less faithful to employ common sense and logic when screening these types of stories. On the contrary, it's a great safeguard against error and the Lord expects us to.
You are right, something would have to happen to Trump and maybe Pence too, that could easily touch off a massive civil problem, with martial law imposed.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I don't expect BO to try a coup however if he would attempt it he certainly would wait until the last second to spite Trump. "Oh you think you're President tomorrow? Nope!"

It would be difficult to spurn the police and military and then just hold onto power however. If he doesn't make an attempt then his actions over the last few weeks reek of sore loser with no foresight. So standard BO pretty much.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

There are increasing crazy things happening in the world for sure. But I believe Michelle Obama is sick of it all and really wants to get out of the White House so I can't see Obama wanting to stay. But who knows? Sometimes I think Pres. Obama made a pact with Satan to bring our country down.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

After Obama spent the last eight years denigrating the police and neglecting veterans, I don't see them supporting Obama. The military and police are very pro Trump.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

kirtland r.m. wrote:So even the administrator of the forum is p.messaging me to say I have been wrong. Can you guys hold your breath for another nine days to see if you know who leaves office. Sheeeesh do we have some interesting people on this forum who just can't wait for a fail. Did you guys even see the news about C.N.N. today even reporting bogus Trump information, shameful! Liberals are running around like their hair is on fire after conservatives have had to endure eight years of the U.S. descending into gay colors on the White House, and that we are deplorables who cling to our God and guns and must change our Christian beliefs(Hillary said that weeks ago). The left in this country is truly nuts and getting worse. Hang on, lets see if he leaves. Don't jump the gun. You only look desperate, when you try to discredit me early. I have seen what has been set up(at least some of it) to take power from U.S. citizens, have weighed prophesy, and have a gut feeling that things are heading south as this administration is supposed to be on their way out.
If I am shown to be wrong, it will only be two things out of my many posts. First, that B.O. would not leave office willingly, and two, timing of events in the G.A.S. prophesy. We shall see concerning B.O. in days now.
Well, it isn't your first fail, or the first fail of the preppers.

Remember your support of Julie Rowe?

Or, "Pack your bags now!"

It's not that we don't like you, but all the fails don't work. Now for the GAS failure...

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

It is plain to me that since day 1 of Trumps' campaign, Obama has done everything to discredit him, even to the point to trying to start war with Russia. Even at this time, troops are being deployed to Russia. If nothing goes wrong, it is the grace of God delaying war one more time.

I liken to my own experiences with my pregnancies. This last time, I got a bad carpet burn on my baby's due date. In a blessing, I was told the birth had been delayed. I had to wait 18 days past my due date when the burn was healed in order to give birth. That was a huge delay. But the baby had to come because it was time.

Many times we get revelation that it is time, only for it to be delayed. I don't think that means the revelation was wrong, it means God is waiting for a few more people to get on the ark. That rain is going to come, and I am grateful for those who warn us to be prepared for possible future. We all get home owners insurance in the case of possible futures, and we don't snark at our insurance company when nothing goes wrong! We still get it just in case.

So if nothing bad happens, let's just be grateful instead of blame the messenger because it is not like he is making money trying to warn us, he just trying to help even to the point of being ridiculed.

Many of the signs in Revelations are occurring. There is an exponential increase in earthquakes and volcanoes, crops are threatened due to the ash in the air, algae blooms that have turned huge swaths of water red, newly built dams are drying up the Nile in preparation for the Kings of the East, Damascus has been destroyed, Israel is being divided possibly this Jan 15, there are large scale fires, large portions of sea animals dying, heart attacks are a leading cause of death, Chem trails (which I think is the 5th plague because it involves locusts with long hair, just like airplanes with chemicals coming out the end look like) , and so forth.

The 6th plague is a huge war, and the 7th is when there are 7 thunders, and that is it. That is all the trumpets before the 2nd coming.

Ether 13:2 says the New Jerusalem will actually descend to the earth and then it will be built on the earth. So for all I know, we are just waiting for Nibiru to show up in the sky, as mentioned in D&C 88 as the sign of the son of man that when people see it, they shall mourn, they will know Jesus' coming is nigh!

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

kirtland r.m. wrote:So even the administrator of the forum is p.messaging me to say I have been wrong. Can you guys hold your breath for another nine days to see if you know who leaves office. Sheeeesh do we have some interesting people on this forum who just can't wait for a fail. Did you guys even see the news about C.N.N. today even reporting bogus Trump information, shameful! Liberals are running around like their hair is on fire after conservatives have had to endure eight years of the U.S. descending into gay colors on the White House, and that we are deplorables who cling to our God and guns and must change our Christian beliefs(Hillary said that weeks ago). The left in this country is truly nuts and getting worse. Hang on, lets see if he leaves. Don't jump the gun. You only look desperate, when you try to discredit me early. I have seen what has been set up(at least some of it) to take power from U.S. citizens, have weighed prophesy, and have a gut feeling that things are heading south as this administration is supposed to be on their way out.
Dear Kirtland, the problem is you've already been wrong. Several times. I'm not talking about 'two things' on a post. I'm talking about years of predicting economic crashes, and tribulations, conspiracies, dreams, etc.

I appreciate your sharing interesting things, that's not the problem--it's the predictions you make which go along and then don't pan out. And your refusal to acknowledge your speculations are not accurate after the fact.

Yes, we shall wait and see. But, if Trump takes office and Obama leaves, will you for once, admit you got it wrong?

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

So if nothing bad happens, let's just be grateful instead of blame the messenger because it is not like he is making money trying to warn us, he just trying to help even to the point of being ridiculed.
It isn't always about making money. There are other reasons people will mislead. I don't believe his motives are 'to help'. Because if that was the case, he'd be a different person, his posts would be different, his comments would be different.

If the messenger continues to bring incorrect or inaccurate messages, they will have to take some blame for that. This will include the messenger losing credibility, because that is a natural consequence of creating a record of being wrong.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Spider wrote:There are increasing crazy things happening in the world for sure. But I believe Michelle Obama is sick of it all and really wants to get out of the White House so I can't see Obama wanting to stay. But who knows? Sometimes I think Pres. Obama made a pact with Satan to bring our country down.
I think Obama is creating his bona fides for promoting his ambitions in the global government movement. Why stop at Pres. of the United States when you can be King of the World!!!! ;) I think his recent actions against Israel are an example of this.

I think Satan is upholding him, but I pray that his ambitions come to naught.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Spider wrote:There are increasing crazy things happening in the world for sure. But I believe Michelle Obama is sick of it all and really wants to get out of the White House so I can't see Obama wanting to stay. But who knows? Sometimes I think Pres. Obama made a pact with Satan to bring our country down.
He most likely did, satan has been making unholy pacts with men for some time now.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Just found this thread, kirtland. You will have a very hard time recovering your integrity. How ironic that you accuse some of us of desperation. You are the one who is so desperate for something catastrophic to happen so you can tell us all how right you were.

You have no right, power, authority, privilege to claim some special dispensation over us. You are delusional. You have my prayers for a recovery, but not my respect.

Will you come back to this thread after the inauguration and man up? Do you at least have the decency to do that?

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Where does he ever claim to have any stewardship, power or authority over us? I don't agree with much of what Kirtland posts, but the open hostility from you and others compels me to post in his defense. Back off. Is this how you show love for your fellow man? Are you treating him as you would want to be treated? Why can't you just ignore his posts if you can't even respond in a civil way?

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

If all hell was about to break lose do you think Church would have done this? http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... -2017.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

setyourselffree wrote:
If all hell was about to break lose do you think Church would have done this? http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... -2017.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A quote from the article at your link. Very good:
As an example, he told about the time he looked at a list of missionaries serving under his direction and felt inspired to move one young elder, Neul Smith, to Welland, Ontario. “He was not due for a transfer, but I followed the inspiration and moved him,” President Monson said. “The next week, when I received a letter from his new companion, tears came to my eyes as I read, ‘President Monson, I know you were inspired in sending Elder Smith to us in Welland. We are teaching some Italian-speaking families whose English skills are limited. I have been praying for a missionary in our area who could speak Italian. And you sent Elder Smith, who speaks Italian fluently.’

“Until that moment I was not aware that Elder Smith spoke Italian. One would not normally associate the name ‘Smith’ with the Italian language. Although I was unaware of his language ability, however, our Heavenly Father knew. I promise you that you will have similar experiences as you seek heavenly help in all that you do.”

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

says her predictions are about 80% accurate,
"According to research Vanga's prophecies are about eighty percent accurate.... "Baba Vanga prophesied even that the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” She went on, saying that at the time of his stepping into office, there would be a spectacular economic crisis. Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate. Many articles were written about that:...“Vanga predicted African American President could lead the U.S. to a miracle and the whole world would win,”
"
http://prophecies-2012.blogspot.jp/2011 ... ident.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... 20%20obama" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

from that articles link 2017 next sendai mission president is currently in sushi_s stake presidency and a member in the same ward, kinda very energetic spiritual persons\couple\husband & wife, their kids....
:-B

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

kirtland r.m. wrote:So even the administrator of the forum is p.messaging me to say I have been wrong. Can you guys hold your breath for another nine days to see if you know who leaves office...
You have nine days (8 now).. we'll be waiting.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

kirtland r.m. wrote: ...If I am shown to be wrong, it will only be ... First, that B.O. would not leave office willingly, and two, timing of events in the G.A.S. prophesy. We shall see concerning B.O. in days now.
Fair enough KRM. If Jan 21st comes along and we are all still sitting around with nothing to do but surf the internet, please come on this forum and admit that you were wrong. Ok? It's perfectly fine to say you were wrong... shoot, you might even earn yourself a little respect here (even though there are some here who have written you off, there are others who will appreciate you admitting that you were wrong and learned something from it).

And please don't make your apology some long convoluted indecipherable mess of future doom. Just say something like... I was wrong, perhaps I should be a little more careful in the future when predicting imminent doom or presenting prophecies from dubious sources. Sorry.

Admitting you were wrong won't ruin your credibility with most people, only strengthen it. It shows you are able to overcome pride.

Hope you have a great week!
Last edited by Todd on January 12th, 2017, 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Why wait 9 days to see if you and the false prophets you follow are wrong? You were already wrong when you said "it" would happen by last Christmas.

kirtland r.m. wrote: As we get closer to the fall U.S. Presidential Election up until Christmas, I will go on record right here and now as saying it is going to hit the fan in a way that almost all Americans and others are going to not believe their eyes. I say that now, and check back with me then if the internet is working. Line up and tell me that I was wrong, and I will admit that. Thing is, I won't be wrong.

You are living by a deeply flawed world paradigm. Please do yourself and your family a favor and re-think it.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

DesertWonderer wrote:
Why wait 9 days to see if you and the false prophets you follow are wrong? You were already wrong when you said "it" would happen by last Christmas.

kirtland r.m. wrote: As we get closer to the fall U.S. Presidential Election up until Christmas, I will go on record right here and now as saying it is going to hit the fan in a way that almost all Americans and others are going to not believe their eyes. I say that now, and check back with me then if the internet is working. Line up and tell me that I was wrong, and I will admit that. Thing is, I won't be wrong.

You are living by a deeply flawed world paradigm. Please do yourself and your family a favor and re-think it.
Because it's 9 days to create an excuse to say he was right all along and we just don't get it...

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

setyourselffree wrote:
Did the church give us a warning about Pearl Harbor? I don't speak for anyone other than myself, yet almost every day now insane things are being done to try to overturn election. As some of you know, even some telling B.O. to declare martial law, and quite a few other things like 2500 tanks and other equipment rolling into Poland as I type this. It is amazing how a few of us have gotten so close to what would happen as O. pokes the bear his last(hopefully) few weeks in office, and a few other things as well. We will see about what will happen in the coming days into next week. We may see a large arkanside event, attack, or other false flags. As I said before, not everything given to me has been put up on the f.f.. I am not afraid, I trust in the Lord. I do not trust B.O..

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

setyourselffree wrote:If all hell was about to break lose do you think Church would have done this? http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... -2017.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, they would have. Missionary work will continue until the last possible moment. Furthermore, announcing that a bunch of mission presidents who are due to be released are being asked to stick around for another month or two because that's when the missionary effort will end would lead to a lot of hostility against the church and panic from quite a few members.

Furthermore, if Rowe, Sosa, etc. are to be believed, there isn't going to be one bad thing that causes an instant collapse of the country. Bad things will come more quickly and the scale of how bad those events are will increase until the day when the house of cards collapses.