Time is not up yet

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Todd
captain of 100

Re: Time is not up yet

Post by Todd »

So I just watched Donald Trump take the oath of office and O'bama get on a helicopter and "go west". KRM do you have anything to say? And please, don't insult our intelligence with another "God's timeline" copout. Can you admit that perhaps your perception of reality might need to be adjusted? Not trying to be mean here. I just want you to own up to your words.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

God's timeline
also know as, Moving the goal posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Is the logical fallacy that one employs when they are trying to deal with the cognitivie dissonance that they don't have a clue as to what, when, nor how about the second coming. And God isn't letting them know, either.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

I'm so glad that I'll be able to live a normal life for 3 more years!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Juliet wrote:
Silver wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:So even the administrator of the forum is p.messaging me to say I have been wrong. Can you guys hold your breath for another nine days to see if you know who leaves office. Sheeeesh do we have some interesting people on this forum who just can't wait for a fail. Did you guys even see the news about C.N.N. today even reporting bogus Trump information, shameful! Liberals are running around like their hair is on fire after conservatives have had to endure eight years of the U.S. descending into gay colors on the White House, and that we are deplorables who cling to our God and guns and must change our Christian beliefs(Hillary said that weeks ago). The left in this country is truly nuts and getting worse. Hang on, lets see if he leaves. Don't jump the gun. You only look desperate, when you try to discredit me early. I have seen what has been set up(at least some of it) to take power from U.S. citizens, have weighed prophesy, and have a gut feeling that things are heading south as this administration is supposed to be on their way out.
If I am shown to be wrong, it will only be two things out of my many posts. First, that B.O. would not leave office willingly, and two, timing of events in the G.A.S. prophesy. We shall see concerning B.O. in days now.
Here's the original post of this thread with some highlighting by yours truly.

As for the first item, has anyone seen any indication that Obama was not sincere when he attended his final press conference, and participated in his final this or final that? Or that he was going to stick around longer to hand out even more get out of jail free cards?

The second item is a bit trickier. You will note that kirtland is not admitting that the GAS/Horne prediction is wrong in and of itself. No, he is only saying that his interpretation of when it is fulfilled might be wrong. This is an important distinction and promises all sorts of aggravation if kirtland obtains a copy of Trump's genealogical records and finds some Greek lineage or African connection from centuries ago. Maybe he and sushi_chef can work with Sorcha Faal and pick up one of those reports circulating in the Kremlin today to get to the truth of the matter.

kirtland, please man up and admit you are mistaken. It will enlarge your soul. It will result in the return of a bit of your credibility here. As always, I'll leave the light on for you.
Silver, do you think the GAS prophecy is true and if so do you think the timing could be off? I happen to believe if there is a callout that it will be in February which means nothing will happen for several more weeks. When I pray about it, I believe the Lord has given me several confirmations that there will be a callout in February. I am fallible and I am not predicting anything, I am stating my own personal beliefs which will change if I turn out to be wrong. It is really hard when you feel like the Lord is saying one thing but then you turn out to be wrong. This has happened before to me, so I am not saying this with authority, it is just more where my beliefs are at right now.
Juliet,

Since you believe that the Lord has given you several confirmations that there will be a call-out in February what will you attribute those confirmations to if it doesn't happen as it clearly wouldn't have been the Lord. Are you going to reevaluate your ability to discern when the Spirit is speaking to you and when it is not? I personally have been praying a lot lately that I may be able to discern truth from error and also learn to more fully and knowingly follow the Holy Spirit when it speaks to me. I am trying to fine tune my spiritual eyes and ears. If I have found something I thought was wrong I will be looking for the subtle differences in the prompting to help me dial in more accurately. It seems to me like a lot of people just keep right on the same path and cling to new dates and new timelines over and over again. They state that the Lord has whispered this or that and then see those things fail time and time again. It would seem that if time after time things fail they wouldn't continue the same methods, but seek to clarify understanding on personal revelation and how to obtain it. It will be interesting to see how you respond if nothing happens in February. I know that I am currently re-evaluating myself as we move onto a Trump presidency without an assassination attempt and Obama clearly not being the last sitting president.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Yes. I am still learning how to discern whether it is my emotions or the Lord or my thoughts or even the devil. If there isn't a callout in February I will be sad and will question my judgment and I may even ask for a priesthood blessing to help guide me where I went wrong. Meanwhile, I have to trust my experience with the Lord up to this point in my life and if things work out differently then I expected then I will have to learn from it. Perhaps the date was symbolic. Perhaps it was just a dream. Perhaps the other confirmations I have received were reading to much into things I should have discounted. Perhaps my dreams and revelation was from the Lord but the Lord delayed or changed plans. Usually for me, I look for confirmation in my feelings and my mind to know it is right. So if I feel like Jesus is coming soon and then I flip open scripture about it and also get a dream where He tells me that, then I really believe it is true. Dates and time lines may change but that doesn't change how I feel. Now if nothing happens at all for the next couple years, I am going to look at my feelings and ask why they misled me. Is there underlying anxiety that makes me want Christ to come to escape from dealing with life issues? Etc.

If it was easy to know revelation, there wouldn't be a war going on where the devil seeks to tempt us and deceive us. There would also be no faith to precede the miracle. So I war it out and seek to know the Lord's voice. Sometimes I am right on, other times I fall on my face.

I try to be open minded because no matter how much revelation the Lord gives me or any body else, it doesn't mean I know everything. I like to think that the body of Christ allows all of us a piece of the puzzle and in coming together we can put our pieces together and maybe walk away with coherent picture. I have learned to say that maybe my puzzle piece is different than yours, or even the majority of others, but it is still my piece and there is something to be learned from trying to fit it all together, as supposed to throwing away pieces that don't appear to fit right away.

Anyway, thank you for the question.