How long until God does Not Spare the Nations of the World Anymore?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Zion2080
captain of 100

How long until God does Not Spare the Nations of the World Anymore?

Post by Zion2080 »

When do you think the gospel will be taken away from the Gentiles? There was another thread called "Barely escaping Secret Combinations." With Trump's win, us Americans have been spared from the evils of Hillary Clinton. When will the time come when our God does not spare the world of tribulations anymore? Will it happen in the near future, give or take 10-30 years?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: How long until God does Not Spare the Nations of the World Anymore?

Post by Juliet »

I pray for Christ to come as soon as possible.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Trump winning will stop nothing. With his election most liken him as a savior.

Look around you, and inside yourself, we still are at a dire moment in history. As long as Americans as a whole wont repent things will only continue to get worse. I cant imagine how wicked the world would be in 30 years. Instead of us making time frames which will never be right, which is spoken of in scripture. Just know it is nigh and to endure faithfully to the end.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Juliet wrote:I pray for Christ to come as soon as possible.
I think we all do:), except the wicked :p

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I'm not going to guess a time frame because I'm always wrong. The thing is, it's not like God is going to run out of patience. It is merely when, thru our agency, the best thing he can do for the world is unleash the tribulations. It won't be out of frustration, it will be it is the only way left to humble the remnant to repentance.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Soon I think, but who knows. He may be able to extend his mercy out for a little while longer before Justice comes calling...