New star in night sky in 2022

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
hedgehog
captain of 100

New star in night sky in 2022

Post by hedgehog »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... -sky-2022/
"At the beginning of the 3rd century civil war raged in Britain as the Roman emperor Septimius Severus sought to quell unrest in the north.

But unknown to the fighting cohorts and Caledonian tribes, high above their heads two stars were coming together in a huge cataclysmic explosion.

Now 1800 years later the light from that collision will finally arrive on Earth creating a new star in the night sky - dubbed the ‘Boom Star - in an incredibly rare event which is usually only spotted through telescopes."
KJV Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Do not know how common it is for a new star to appear that is visible sans telescope. But this is the first time ever that we know its coming ahead of time. Interesting that it coincided with a civil war in Britain. since its arrival may very well be on a similar event 1800 years later.

Have had a thought about the Lords use of celestial events as signs, it is mind blowing that whatever event created the Star of Bethlehem would have been set in motion millions/billions/trillions of years ahead of time. Add in and coordinate the thousands of years it takes for the light to reach earth. Then the distance of this star from the earth has to be close enough to see with the naked eye but not so close as to fry us. And in the case of the star of Bethlehem to be coordinated with the the earths position on that very night to be in the right place in the sky for the wisemen to follow. All of that to coordinate to appear to us on the night of the Saviors birth! Really testifies to me that our God is in charge of the physical universe has been for a very very long time and is in total control of things down to the tiniest detail in time and space.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: New star in night sky in 2022

Post by brianj »

Actually, we don't *know* anything. In this case we *expect* something to happen. IF Molnar is correct, IF Tylenda's research on V1309 Scorpii is accurate, and IF V1309 Scorpii is an accurate model for what is happening and is likely to happen to KIC 9832227, then sometime in the 2021-2023 time frame we are likely to see KIC 9832227 brighten significantly.

That's a lot of if statements, with the assumption that V1309 Scorpii is close enough to KIC 9832227 to accurately model the latter from the former being the biggest of those conditions. This will be impressive to see if it does happen, and I'll look forward to spectroscopy, but I'm not excited while waiting and I don't see spiritual significance in something happening that the arm of flesh accurately predicts.