URGENT! Msg from the Lord! Time sensitive!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
elizabethrussell
Hi, I'm new.

URGENT! Msg from the Lord! Time sensitive!

Post by elizabethrussell »

Please read this while there is still time. This is a message from the Lord to the LDS Remnant. Tomorrow may be too late! Please prepare to meet the Lord today and I pray you will prayerfully heed this message.

UPDATE: Please read this link before proceeding to the one (below). Thanks!
http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/20 ... ation.html

Message from the Lord to the LDS Remant. My final witness, testimony, and visions, 2010 – 2016

http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/20 ... nt-my.html
Last edited by elizabethrussell on January 19th, 2017, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: URGENT! Msg from the Lord! Time sensitive!

Post by Joel »

Did you get caught in the rapture yet?

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

Hmmm ... you do know the Lord doesn't work that way right. It all surrounds stewardship and you my friend have none of that except for your family.

Sorry I call BS

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

What is "the LDS Remnant"?

Do you mean the people who are "awake", and who are preparing for the obvious impending difficult times?

Or do you mean some kind of splinter faction?

If you are a splinter faction, you are not under God's banner.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Good grief...

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

This was clearly a cry for help. I'll pray for you ER. Your initials--how ironic.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

You should post this on nofearpreps. I think it would be very warmly received there.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

This women should get together with Julie.... just think what it would be like if they were to combine their efforts..... ;)

elizabethrussell
Hi, I'm new.

The Lord wants me to clarify and simplify the previous message he gave me to deliver –and to provide scriptures citing the authority that he has given me to deliver this message – also to provide more scriptural confirmations of this message, and he also asked me to provide the testimonies of 22 other people / witnesses (from diverse walks of life, as per Joel 2:28-29) that he has given the same message to deliver as the one he has given me. This will be my final post on the subject (although I am happy to reply to questions).
http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... urn false;

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....... :-o

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

elizabethrussell wrote:The Lord wants me to clarify and simplify the previous message he gave me to deliver –and to provide scriptures citing the authority that he has given me to deliver this message – also to provide more scriptural confirmations of this message, and he also asked me to provide the testimonies of 22 other people / witnesses (from diverse walks of life, as per Joel 2:28-29) that he has given the same message to deliver as the one he has given me. This will be my final post on the subject (although I am happy to reply to questions).
http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... urn false;
You sounded pretty confident in your first post on this thread...did God give you an update on the actual date for the rapture in his clarification/simplification to you?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

elizabethrussell wrote:(although I am happy to reply to questions)
I have some questions for you. I read the blog post you linked and there are several things that I would like to hear more about.
It is a well established fact that in the early to mid-1990's, many people were having dreams and revelations instructing them to gather with the Saints in Utah and the Inter-mountain West / Mormon Corridor.
This is news to me. What is this based on? If it is just based on anecdotal evidence, can you be sure that mid-1990's really differs from other times?
This move of God was most disturbing to the powers-that-be in Salt Lake City. They began to aggressively preach against gathering to Utah and scattered the flock by telling everyone over the pulpit to stay where they are and to stop moving to Utah. Many people who were considered by Church leaders who were considered to be too pre-occupied with the events leading up to the Second Coming of Christ were excommunicated which came to be known as "the purge." This was also around the time of the excommunication of "the September Six."
Can you provide any examples of Brethren aggressively preaching against moving to Utah? I haven't noticed any specific focus on this during that time. Also, at that times two different things were going on. First, "September Six" was about Brethren's view on academics. Second, Jim Harmston's TLC was forming, and in the beginning they had strong focus on end times. Their excommunications were fair. You discuss TLC in the next paragraph. Are you implying here that "the purge" was separate of this and started before it?
He underscored this point when a series of "Blood Moons" prophesied in the Bible and D&C fell exactly on Jewish holy days. An important feature film in 2015 documented the significance of this phenomena.
https://youtu.be/zB4KY_8jwvE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Really? An important feature film? I wouldn't call it that.
Just a few weeks later (less than two months) the Lord called again for an assembly / a gathering of his Remnant to a place he had designated for gathering for those who were willing to be about their Father's business. The call went out around the world in the mainstream media.

On January 2, 2016 Ammon Bundy called "concerned citizens" to join him and others in Harney County, Oregon in defense of the United States Constitution. He testified that the Lord had directed him and others to submit a "redress of grievances" to the Federal Government.
Did you answer Lord's call and joined Bundy? If not, why not?
For those expecting a gathering in Missouri before the Lord comes, the fact is he can come now and his words will still be fulfilled about having a remnant in Missouri because he actually does have a remant gathered there. Some of them are LDS but not all of them. In fact most of them aren't.
So it seems that it is okay to gather either to Utah or to Missouri. Have you considered that there might be even more gathering places? Perhaps every stake of Zion?

It seems that the time to gather has been very close for at least for two years now, according to your words. For example, at one point you expected everything to happen during the jubilee year (before the end of Nov. 2016). Are you sure that it cannot move even further to the future? What is different this time?

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

elizabethrussell wrote:Please read this while there is still time. This is a message from the Lord to the LDS Remnant. Tomorrow may be too late! Please prepare to meet the Lord today and I pray you will prayerfully heed this message.

Message from the Lord to the LDS Remant. My final witness, testimony, and visions, 2010 – 2016

Elizabeth - do you have a TL;DR version? Your website seems a bit ... scattered.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

inho wrote:
elizabethrussell wrote:He underscored this point when a series of "Blood Moons" prophesied in the Bible and D&C fell exactly on Jewish holy days. An important feature film in 2015 documented the significance of this phenomena.
https://youtu.be/zB4KY_8jwvE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Really? An important feature film? I wouldn't call it that.
Inho missed a question. What made those lunar eclipses "blood moons?" I never once heard a general authority call those full moons blood moons, nor did I ever find anything in the scriptures that suggests the therm "blood moon" refers to eclipses given that name by some television evangelist who preaches at a megachurch and writes a book.

Call me misguided or worse, but I have always believed that whatever John was referring to when he wrote that the moon became as blood meant the moon would really appear like blood. When I read Revelation 6, I just don't see anything that suggests the moon becoming as blood means that one day somebody who became a multimillionaire by practicing priestcraft will decide to call certain eclipses blood moons.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

elizabethrussell wrote:Please read this while there is still time. This is a message from the Lord to the LDS Remnant. Tomorrow may be too late! Please prepare to meet the Lord today and I pray you will prayerfully heed this message.

Monosodiumglutemate makes things more delicious. Thank you Lord for more Msg.

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

KurtTheMormon wrote:What is "the LDS Remnant"?

Do you mean the people who are "awake", and who are preparing for the obvious impending difficult times?

Or do you mean some kind of splinter faction?

If you are a splinter faction, you are not under God's banner.
Isn't it the Denver Snuffer folks?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Rachael wrote:

Monosodiumglutemate makes things more delicious. Thank you Lord for more Msg.
It is tasty indeed.

elizabethrussell
Hi, I'm new.

I just added this video to the section on places of refuge as it seems to dovetail with D&C 77: 11, which states that after the 144,000 / Sons of God / "firstfruits" are translated (first group to be "Raptured") they will go and gather "those that remain" to places of safety.
https://youtu.be/-g_BhFJW5mU

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

elizabethrussell wrote:I just added this video to the section on places of refuge as it seems to dovetail with D&C 77: 11, which states that after the 144,000 / Sons of God / "firstfruits" are translated (first group to be "Raptured") they will go and gather "those that remain" to places of safety.
https://youtu.be/-g_BhFJW5mU
I just read D&C 77:11 and there's nothing there about them being translated/raptured to take others to places of safety. This sounds more like an evangelical version of end times. It's more about preaching the gospel and gathering the house of Israel.

So, is your message for the Remnant group who believe Denver Snuffer is a prophet?

elizabethrussell
Hi, I'm new.

A thought regarding the temple to prayerfully consider. Denver Snuffer says, “There is a custom to accept the rites and symbols in place of the real thing. This is so much so that, today, some doubt the need for the real thing.” http://denversnuffer.blogspot.com/2012/ ... lness.html We need to be careful that we are not so fixated on current temples built by man or the future temple in Zion that we lose sight of what that temple represents and that is the temple that Jesus referred to in John 2:21, the temple already in existence that Jesus will come to suddenly (D&C 36:8; D&C 133:2; 3 Nephi 24:1; Malachi 3:1) when he comes to withdraw his spirit from the earth on the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (2 Nephi 26:11; Ether 2:15; Moses 8:17). When the Lord withdraws his Spirit he will be taking with him those vessels/temples that house and are full to overflowing with his Spirit: the five wise virgins full of oil who will be going with him to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Don’t be left out of the greatest party of all-time. Seek his face. Seek to hear from your creator today. Please ask him what you need to do to be worthy to escape the Day of the Lord (Luke 21:36; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10). He is on his way to catch away his Bride. Please, ask him for an invitation to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. Please, don’t put it off. He is coming sooner than you think.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

elizabethrussell wrote:A thought regarding the temple to prayerfully consider. Denver Snuffer says, “There is a custom to accept the rites and symbols in place of the real thing. This is so much so that, today, some doubt the need for the real thing.” http://denversnuffer.blogspot.com/2012/ ... lness.html We need to be careful that we are not so fixated on current temples built by man or the future temple in Zion that we lose sight of what that temple represents and that is the temple that Jesus referred to in John 2:21, the temple already in existence that Jesus will come to suddenly (D&C 36:8; D&C 133:2; 3 Nephi 24:1; Malachi 3:1) when he comes to withdraw his spirit from the earth on the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (2 Nephi 26:11; Ether 2:15; Moses 8:17). When the Lord withdraws his Spirit he will be taking with him those vessels/temples that house and are full to overflowing with his Spirit: the five wise virgins full of oil who will be going with him to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Don’t be left out of the greatest party of all-time. Seek his face. Seek to hear from your creator today. Please ask him what you need to do to be worthy to escape the Day of the Lord (Luke 21:36; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10). He is on his way to catch away his Bride. Please, ask him for an invitation to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. Please, don’t put it off. He is coming sooner than you think.
I would invite you to turn away from Denver Snuffer and come back into the true fold of God. I just attended the Saturday session of my stake conference and had a real servant of the Lord Jesus Christ encourage us to focus on families, temples, and the big picture. I felt the witness of the Holy Ghost that the things he taught were true. The words of Denver Snuffer, on the other hand, are in complete opposition to what I know, again through the witness of the Holy Ghost, to be true. Please come back sister and join with the saints of God and be safely secured in His fold.

MR. T
captain of 50

Post by MR. T »

elizabethrussell wrote:A thought regarding the temple to prayerfully consider. Denver Snuffer says, “There is a custom to accept the rites and symbols in place of the real thing. This is so much so that, today, some doubt the need for the real thing.” http://denversnuffer.blogspot.com/2012/ ... lness.html We need to be careful that we are not so fixated on current temples built by man or the future temple in Zion that we lose sight of what that temple represents and that is the temple that Jesus referred to in John 2:21, the temple already in existence that Jesus will come to suddenly (D&C 36:8; D&C 133:2; 3 Nephi 24:1; Malachi 3:1) when he comes to withdraw his spirit from the earth on the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (2 Nephi 26:11; Ether 2:15; Moses 8:17). When the Lord withdraws his Spirit he will be taking with him those vessels/temples that house and are full to overflowing with his Spirit: the five wise virgins full of oil who will be going with him to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Don’t be left out of the greatest party of all-time. Seek his face. Seek to hear from your creator today. Please ask him what you need to do to be worthy to escape the Day of the Lord (Luke 21:36; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10). He is on his way to catch away his Bride. Please, ask him for an invitation to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. Please, don’t put it off. He is coming sooner than you think.
Denver Snuffer was excommunicated from the LDS Church.... for apostasy! The church does this when an individual tries to lead others astray.

Don't let him lead you into apostasy!!!!!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

elizabethrussell wrote:The Lord wants me to clarify and simplify the previous message he gave me to deliver...
Your god may want you to do whatever he wants you to do in order to deceive and mislead people. You have the freedom to proclaim his lies as your truth. I will not pretend I am going to try to understand what his message of deception is.

I offer my opinion and belief that the message being shared here is a false lie by the father of lies and is being given to deceive. There is no light or truth to be found here, no wisdom to be gained or shared.

The message from this individual is the message of Korihor. Do not get trodden down along with the speaker when they are speedily dragged down to hell.

elizabethrussell
Hi, I'm new.

This move of God was most disturbing to the powers-that-be in Salt Lake City. They began to aggressively preach against gathering to Utah and scattered the flock by telling everyone over the pulpit to stay where they are and to stop moving to Utah. Many people who were considered by Church leaders who were considered to be too pre-occupied with the events leading up to the Second Coming of Christ were excommunicated which came to be known as "the purge." This was also around the time of the excommunication of "the September Six."
Can you provide any examples of Brethren aggressively preaching against moving to Utah? I haven't noticed any specific focus on this during that time. Also, at that times two different things were going on. First, "September Six" was about Brethren's view on academics. Second, Jim Harmston's TLC was forming, and in the beginning they had strong focus on end times. Their excommunications were fair. You discuss TLC in the next paragraph. Are you implying here that "the purge" was separate of this and started before it?

Sorry it took so long to reply to this question. Many of the websites with the old posts are gone and so it took me a long time to find this old document discussing the subject. This article is titled: The Mormon Purge
http://web.archive.org/web/201512092044 ... rmonPurge/