URGENT! Msg from the Lord! Time sensitive!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
inho
captain of 1,000

Re: URGENT! Msg from the Lord! Time sensitive!

Post by inho »

elizabethrussell wrote: Sorry it took so long to reply to this question. Many of the websites with the old posts are gone and so it took me a long time to find this old document discussing the subject. This article is titled: The Mormon Purge
http://web.archive.org/web/201512092044 ... rmonPurge/
I don't know what to think of that article. I don't find its author to be a very credible source. Based on what I have read about him, his excommunication was fair (although I suppose it happened later than during that so called purge).

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: URGENT! Msg from the Lord! Time sensitive!

Post by Mark »

inho wrote:
elizabethrussell wrote: Sorry it took so long to reply to this question. Many of the websites with the old posts are gone and so it took me a long time to find this old document discussing the subject. This article is titled: The Mormon Purge
http://web.archive.org/web/201512092044 ... rmonPurge/
I don't know what to think of that article. I don't find its author to be a very credible source. Based on what I have read about him, his excommunication was fair (although I suppose it happened later than during that so called purge).
Good reason to doubt his credibility. He is a pervert void of the spirit.

The Utah County Sheriff's Office arrested a Fountain Green man Monday afternoon on suspicion of multiple counts of child sex abuse.
The arrest of Sterling Allan, 52, comes after more than a year of investigation. According to police reports, a special agent with the FBI received a tip in January 2015 that Allan was involved in the sexual exploitation of children. Internet searches reportedly revealed several online videos in which Allan admitted he was a pedophile and had committed sex offenses against children.
In January 2016, agents interviewed Allan in Fountain Green, and he reportedly admitted to molesting children when he lived in Eagle Mountain, from where he moved six years ago. Allan also reportedly admitted he sexually assaulted a minor in the summer of 2014.
During an online post he made earlier this month, Allan reportedly stated he planned to travel to Russia, which does not have an extradition treaty with the United States.
Allan was booked into the Utah County Jail on suspicion of two counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, a first-degree felony; four counts of sodomy on a child, a first-degree felony; and 41 misdemeanor counts of lewdness involving a child.