Nibiru

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Nibiru

Post by Bronco73idi »

Good video of something other then our sun by our sun and behind clouds.

https://youtu.be/HymbEAAU-FU

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Just one thing I gots to know. Is Planet Nibiru flat or not?

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Bronco73idi wrote: May 31st, 2017, 3:44 pm Good video of something other then our sun by our sun and behind clouds.

I'm going to ask questions you may consider stupid, and you might even consider me stupid for asking, but if there really were two stars in our solar system at the time this video was recorded then why didn't people in areas with a clear sky see the second object? Why wasn't a second object visible earlier in the video?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

brianj wrote: May 31st, 2017, 9:16 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: May 31st, 2017, 3:44 pm Good video of something other then our sun by our sun and behind clouds.

I'm going to ask questions you may consider stupid, and you might even consider me stupid for asking, but if there really were two stars in our solar system at the time this video was recorded then why didn't people in areas with a clear sky see the second object? Why wasn't a second object visible earlier in the video?
Brown Dwarves are hard to spot... but you could infer that they are there by doing gravimetric calculations to see if there are any invisible objects influencing orbits in the solar system...

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

rewcox wrote: December 24th, 2016, 4:38 pm Not only is the moon hollow, but the lost tribes are living in the hollow.

After serving 8 years as president, Trump will fly on Virgin Spacelines to the moon, and lead the lost tribes in triumphant glory to destroy Putins Global Army, and Trump will again lead the United States.
Never heard this theory before! Where's this idea coming from?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I feel the same way about that, every time I have looked with a clear sky and a welding lenses or bare, nothing. Once with a ⛅️ sky and a couple bare spots I saw what looked like the full moon. Almost like this video. I didn't look up the moon chart for that day or get a video because I was driving.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Durzan wrote: May 31st, 2017, 10:27 pm

Brown Dwarves are hard to spot... but you could infer that they are there by doing gravimetric calculations to see if there are any invisible objects influencing orbits in the solar system...
Brown Dwarves are NOT hard to spot! Yes, they can be almost impossible to see in visible light, but they are easy to spot in infrared. And if we had one orbiting the sun it would be close enough for easy visual observation.

But let's play the game I anticipate you may bring up. What if your hypothetical brown dwarf emitted absolutely no visible light? First, we see the over 200 asteroids that cross Mercury's orbit. And second, to believe what you are claiming you would have to come up with some way to convince me that your imaginary brown dwarf somehow aligned with the sun and moon for every single solar eclipse in recorded history.

I won't bother with the math that demonstrates there is no way that something with a mass as small as that of Uranus (which has less than 4.6% the mass of Jupiter) could exist within the solar system without perturbing the orbits of the planets.

Paul O'Dwyer
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Paul O'Dwyer »

A while back when I looked into info about Nibiru, it mostly looked like a bunch of phony baloney Sitchin nonsense. Then i found this article by a professor well versed in Cuneiform and I liked his idea better... take a look
http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

brianj wrote: June 1st, 2017, 7:21 pm
Durzan wrote: May 31st, 2017, 10:27 pm

Brown Dwarves are NOT hard to spot! Yes, they can be almost impossible to see in visible light, but they are easy to spot in infrared. And if we had one orbiting the sun it would be close enough for easy visual observation.

But let's play the game I anticipate you may bring up. What if your hypothetical brown dwarf emitted absolutely no visible light? First, we see the over 200 asteroids that cross Mercury's orbit. And second, to believe what you are claiming you would have to come up with some way to convince me that your imaginary brown dwarf somehow aligned with the sun and moon for every single solar eclipse in recorded history.

I won't bother with the math that demonstrates there is no way that something with a mass as small as that of Uranus (which has less than 4.6% the mass of Jupiter) could exist within the solar system without perturbing the orbits of the planets.
I never said I supported the hypothesis of Nubiru, so please don't go putting words in my mouth. It leaves me feeling just a bit hot under the hood, if you know what I mean. You are talking to someone who's had a casual interest in astronomy since the third grade, and who watched science shows instead of cartoons on a regular basis to the point where I can pick information about astronomy out of my head like a walking encyclopedia, though specific details may be muddled. I am very much aware of the fact that so far as we know, a celestial body of the description of Nibaru does not exist... save for the possibility that it wouldn't be hard for Heavenly Father to conceal all evidence of such an object... so please, you are not humoring me at all.

And even with that notion taken out of the equation, we wouldn't necessarily notice it, because we aren't actively looking for the dang thing... and those that are, are considered crackpots.

When I made my last post, I was going off of what I remembered about Brown Dwarves, and last I checked, they were fairly hard to detect directly, especially in other Solar Systems. I did however, double check my sources shortly after I made my last post in this thread and discovered that you were right about the infrared radiation they gave off.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Matchmaker wrote: June 1st, 2017, 4:49 am
rewcox wrote: December 24th, 2016, 4:38 pm Not only is the moon hollow, but the lost tribes are living in the hollow.

After serving 8 years as president, Trump will fly on Virgin Spacelines to the moon, and lead the lost tribes in triumphant glory to destroy Putins Global Army, and Trump will again lead the United States.
Never heard this theory before! Where's this idea coming from?
I don't think Rewcox can respond, I believe he is still serving out his sentence in outer darkness. But, I think he was just joking.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

New evidence that all stars are born in pairs...

http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/06/13/new ... -in-pairs/

May 13 2017 video reviewed

http://yowusa.com/2017/06/skywatch-medi ... ia-051317/

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 16th, 2017, 12:16 am New evidence that all stars are born in pairs...

One model described in one academic paper is proof of nothing more than a hypothesis. There are competing ideas with accompanying models that fit the known evidence, and even the article title is false. The paper states that most sun like stars, but not all, are created in multiple star systems.

Regarding the video from Slovakia, I'll ask the question I've asked many times before but nobody has been able to answer: If there is a second star closely orbiting the sun, why is the only "evidence" of this nothing more than videos showing things that nobody else in the immediate vicinity sees, or that anybody else sees?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

brianj wrote: June 16th, 2017, 10:37 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: June 16th, 2017, 12:16 am New evidence that all stars are born in pairs...

One model described in one academic paper is proof of nothing more than a hypothesis. There are competing ideas with accompanying models that fit the known evidence, and even the article title is false. The paper states that most sun like stars, but not all, are created in multiple star systems.

Regarding the video from Slovakia, I'll ask the question I've asked many times before but nobody has been able to answer: If there is a second star closely orbiting the sun, why is the only "evidence" of this nothing more than videos showing things that nobody else in the immediate vicinity sees, or that anybody else sees?
It is a hypothesis, so is evolution, creationism, big bang. Big bang has supporting evidence like the birth of this particular pair of stars....

Here is one solid evidence for something out there

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/tech/20 ... 102683242/

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

All I actually know is that my patriarchal blessing said I'll see/notice the changes in the earth that will happen before the 2nd coming. JS talked about another planet (3rd party hearsay blah blah blah) fulfilling both the 10 tribes return and D&C 133

However, leaders of the early Church understood things differently. The prophet Joseph Smith allegedly told fellow member Benjamin Brown that the ten tribes were taken from off the earth and currently resided on a “twinkler” that can be seen in the proximity of the Polar Star. According to Homer M. Brown, the grandson of Benjamin Brown:

The prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse, and throughout the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse, “Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets.

And the place whereon they reside will return to this Earth.” “Now” he said, “scientists will tell you that it is not scientific: that two planets coming together would be disastrous to both, but, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous, because the one traveling faster would overtake the other, and now, what would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the traction of the two planets coming together?” And then he asked the question: “Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? So that would cause the mountains of ice to melt.”

“And relative to the Great Highway which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great Northern Waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back. He continued, “Now as to their coming back from the Northern waters; they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from when it was taken.” [3]

[3] Robert W. Smith, “Scriptural and Secular Prophecies Pertaining to the Last days,” Pyramid Press, Salt Lake City, Utah 1948, p.211-216, as recorded in “..As a Thief in the Night..” Roger K. Young, 1999, Celestial Publications

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

In this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45760 LDS Physician has some interesting quotes about What could be next in the timeline, i e blood flowing thru the streets. After blood flowing thru the streets it could be the great quake, i.e. D&C 133. If we see something on Aug 23rd do you think that could be the straw that broke the camels back and cause blood flowing thru the streets or civil war?

I personally hope nothing happens and get to view the perfected solar eclipse from a perfect spot on my patio in Salem, Or

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

This is the best case I've ever heard for Nibiru, though I don't see how this gentleman thinks it will collide with Jupiter. This ties into the 9/23 sign of the Jupiter (called Tzedek or righteousness by the Jews) being born to Virgo with Leo as her crown plus Venus, Mars, and Mercury comprising the 10th 11th and 12th "stars" of the crown prophesied in Revelation 12. He starts talking about Nibiru about 15 minutes in, but the whole video is worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4u-9EH1MQ

The author makes a good case for Nibiru being the source of a 3 hour eclipse and the earthquake (perhaps the 3 days of darkness and earth changes in the Americas as well if this person had the fullness.)

There will be earth changes again, and the sun shall be darkened and the moon turn to blood.
Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
The dragon is also a great wonder - but none of the software emulations seem to predict it.

The dragon was ready to devour the man child, but the child was caught up. The computer simulations of 9/23 show that jupiter continues to move away from Virgo, and the Sun, Venus, and Mercury all chase Jupiter down and each eclipse Jupiter while Mars is left behind for some reason. If there were another anomaly in the heavens that Jupiter is speeding towards and the two "stars" and our sun eclipse Jupiter first then this could all be a celestial fulfillment while a likeness occurs on earth.

This link shows the 3 celestial objects "chasing" down Jupiter immediately after Jupiter is "Born." I've linked the video at 3 minutes 21 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot0cPU9MIOQ#t=03m21s
JST Revelation 12:1

1 And there appeared a great sign in heaven, in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
A celestial anomaly could account for this as well:
Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
Though we often equate Rev 12:4 with the war in heaven, Revelation 8:12 also references the third part of the stars and could be providing more detail of the same celestial event. That sounds very similar to what happened in the ancient Americas but perhaps on a lesser scale. If there were debris or gas or something in the heavens dimming the sun, moon, stars so that their light shines only at 66 % of what was....causing 33 percent less daylight ...

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Do some of you take this Niburu stuff seriously? It apparently came from the over active imagination of a woman who thinks she talks to little grey extraterrestrials.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

AI2.0 wrote: June 17th, 2017, 4:57 pm Do some of you take this Niburu stuff seriously? It apparently came from the over active imagination of a woman who thinks she talks to little grey extraterrestrials.
Haha thanks AI2.0. Mockery is always great. Take a look at that first video. The guy makes a pretty good case that there was a celestial anomaly at the time of Christ. The Red Dragon is a great wonder that follows or appears around the same time as the woman with a crown of 12 stars...this could quite possibly be something new.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

What did Joseph say about the sign of the Son of Man? Something about people calling it a comet or planet? I dunno.
I don't buy into any Nibiru nonsense on YouTube(or anything spirituality related on that site).

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

capctr wrote: June 18th, 2017, 3:55 pm What did Joseph say about the sign of the Son of Man? Something about people calling it a comet or planet? I dunno.
I don't buy into any Nibiru nonsense on YouTube(or anything spirituality related on that site).
The quote was waaaay back on page 1 of this thread:
then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven [see D&C 88:93]. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east.” (History of the Church, 5:336–37
So...you believe Joseph Smith but not that this quote could be a hidden celestial anomaly even though scientists admit that the majority of mass in our galaxy is undetectable?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

In other words, scientists can't explain ~ 90 percent of what's out there but you can go ahead and say what it isnt'? :-? :ymhug:

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

capctr wrote: June 18th, 2017, 3:55 pm I don't buy into any Nibiru nonsense on YouTube(or anything spirituality related on that site).
? It sounds like you dismiss everything on Youtube... It's just a medium, brother. Do you dismiss the conference talks posted there?

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

thaabit wrote: June 19th, 2017, 6:47 am
capctr wrote: June 18th, 2017, 3:55 pm I don't buy into any Nibiru nonsense on YouTube(or anything spirituality related on that site).
? It sounds like you dismiss everything on Youtube... It's just a medium, brother. Do you dismiss the conference talks posted there?
Only the ones given by Julie ;)

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

alaris wrote: June 17th, 2017, 5:27 pm
AI2.0 wrote: June 17th, 2017, 4:57 pm Do some of you take this Niburu stuff seriously? It apparently came from the over active imagination of a woman who thinks she talks to little grey extraterrestrials.
Haha thanks AI2.0. Mockery is always great. Take a look at that first video. The guy makes a pretty good case that there was a celestial anomaly at the time of Christ. The Red Dragon is a great wonder that follows or appears around the same time as the woman with a crown of 12 stars...this could quite possibly be something new.

I'm not mocking, I'm sincerely wondering if you haven't looked into this 'Niburu' thing to find out who started it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain. In 1995, she founded the website ZetaTalk to disseminate her ideas.[7] Lieder first came to public attention on Internet newsgroups during the build-up to Comet Hale–Bopp's 1997 perihelion. She stated, claiming to speak as the Zetas,[8] that "The Hale–Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale–Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer."[9] She claimed that the Hale–Bopp story was manufactured to distract people from the imminent arrival of a large planetary object, "Planet X", which would soon pass by Earth and destroy civilization.[9] After Hale–Bopp's perihelion revealed it as one of the brightest and longest-observed comets of the last century,[10] Lieder removed the first two sentences of her initial statement from her site, though they can still be found in Google's archives.[9] Her claims eventually made the New York Times.[11]

Lieder described Planet X as roughly four times the size of the Earth, and said that its closest approach would occur on May 27, 2003, resulting in the Earth's rotation ceasing for exactly 5.9 terrestrial days. This would be followed by the Earth's pole destabilising in a pole shift (a physical pole shift, with the Earth's pole physically moving, rather than a geomagnetic reversal) caused by magnetic attraction between the Earth's core and the magnetism of the passing planet. This in turn would disrupt the Earth's magnetic core and lead to subsequent displacement of the Earth's crust.[12]

After Lieder, the first person to propagate her Planet X idea was Mark Hazlewood, a former member of the ZetaTalk community, who in 2001 published a book titled Blindsided: Planet X Passes in 2003. Lieder would later accuse him of being a confidence trickster.[13] A Japanese cult called the Pana Wave Laboratory, which blocked off roads and rivers with white cloths to protect itself from electromagnetic attacks, also warned that the world would end in May 2003 after the approach of a tenth planet.[14]

Roughly a week before the supposed arrival of Planet X in May 2003, Lieder appeared on KROQ-FM radio in Los Angeles, and advised listeners to euthanize their pets in anticipation of the event as she had done.[15] This led the Fortean Times to conclude that she had put down her dog(s) to save them from further suffering during the Pole Shift.[16] Later, in a 2004 interview she said that she had euthanized her dog because it was acting aggressively.[17] After the 2003 date passed without incident, Lieder said that it was merely a "white lie ... to fool the establishment."[18] She refused to disclose the true date, saying that to do so would give those in power enough time to declare martial law and trap people in cities during the shift, leading to their deaths.[19] Though Lieder herself has not specified a new date for the object's return, many groups have taken up her idea and cited their own dates. One frequently cited date was December 21, 2012. This date had many apocalyptic associations, as it was the end of a cycle (baktun) in the long count in the Mayan calendar. Several writers published books connecting the encounter with 2012.[20] Despite that date having passed, many websites still contend that Nibiru/Planet X is en route to Earth.[21]

In 2012, Lieder claimed that U.S. President Barack Obama futilely attempted to announce the presence of Nibiru near the sun.[22] After 2012, she claimed that several world leaders had intended to announce the presence of Nibiru near the sun on October 20, 2014. Two weeks after the supposed date of announcement, she claimed that it did not occur because of consternation amongst the establishment.[23]
I don't trust the sources for some of this stuff that gets spread around and people attempt to give it legitimacy.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Cool. The point of my post is there is a lot out there we don't know, and planets or objects coming near our planet could explain earthquakes and major land changes both in scripture and in prophecy.