Nibiru

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Nibiru

Post by Bronco73idi »

I can answer that if it's only speculation. The moon will be at virgo feet and she is clothed by the sun. So that tells you the moon is to far away to eclipse the sun. The other possibility would be Nibiru but from my understanding/opinion Nibiru would be the red dragon which attacks virgo's child i.e. Jupiter. So the red dragon should be too far away from the sun also

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

dafty wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 7:08 am
Matchmaker wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 5:39 am 3 hours of darkness at the time of Christ's crucifixion in Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago

3 hours of darkness over Jerusalem on 9/23/17 due to the eclipse on Shabbat Shuva Sabbath of Return

I don't believe it is a coincidence, but I am not sure what the sign in the Heavens means to us yet. Perhaps the time of the gentiles is coming to an end and the gospel will soon be taken to the Jews.
sorry for my ignorance, but could you clue me up on the 3 hours of darkness over jerusalem this september? thanx
The you tube video I listened to that gave me this information is entitled, Get Ready The Revelation 12 Sign 23rd of September 2017. It was posted by Liam Mcglone. Sorry, I don't know how to post other people's you tube videos on here. If I misinterpreted what he is saying, please forgive the confusion.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Matchmaker wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 7:06 pm
Matchmaker wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 5:39 am 3 hours of darkness at the time of Christ's crucifixion in Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago

3 hours of darkness over Jerusalem on 9/23/17 due to the eclipse on Shabbat Shuva Sabbath of Return

I don't believe it is a coincidence, but I am not sure what the sign in the Heavens means to us yet. Perhaps the time of the gentiles is coming to an end and the gospel will soon be taken to the Jews.
sorry for my ignorance, but could you clue me up on the 3 hours of darkness over jerusalem this september? thanx
The you tube video I listened to that gave me this information is entitled, Get Ready The Revelation 12 Sign 23rd of September 2017. It was posted by Liam Mcglone. Sorry, I don't know how to post other people's you tube videos on here. If I misinterpreted what he is saying, forgive the confusion.
If it's the same video I watched, then the youtuber speculates nibiru caused the 3 hours of darkness way back at the crucifixion and this "hidden" celestial body is finally combing back around on a super big orbit that only circles once every 2,000 years. Let's see if we can count backwards, assuming this is true:

Now - Nibiru 9/23
~ 1984 years ago = 33 AD (ish)
another 1984 years = ~ 1951 BC - Abraham's birth is estimated to 1992 BC is Terah was 130 year's old. Well what about ..*calculating* 171 year's old?
Another 1984 years = ~ 3935 BC - That's within 70 years of the fall.

Interesting-ish.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

There are four eclipses happening this year, two solar and two lunar.
There was a penumbral lunar eclipse on February 11 and there will be a partial lunar eclipse on August 7. It's nothing to get excited over, only a small amount of the moon will enter the umbra.
There was an annular eclipse on Feburary 26 and there will be a total solar eclipse on August 21.

So what's this about a solar eclipse on September 23?

Regarding eclipses in antiquity, there were 10 eclipses from 20 AD to 40 AD. Six of those were in the southern hemisphere, with totality nowhere near lands regularly visited by Greeks. The eclipse of 22 July 27 was in the Pacific, The eclipse of 10 July 28 was in far northern Nunavat and Greenland, and the eclipse of 1 July 37 was in Canada.
That leaves the eclipse of 24 November 29. This eclipse is problematic on several levels. This eclipse did not cross Greece or Israel; the path of totality included modern day Romania, Bulgaria, the Black Sea, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. The beginning of the path was in the North Sea and the end was near the easternmost point of India.
Additionally, the crucifixion happened about a week after Passover, which is not in late autumn.
The point of maximum totality was 1:59.2, about 1.1% of three hours.

And the thing you all will have to explain to me is why an omnipotent God can only use easily predictable events such as eclipses to darken the sky. Or this: Why doesn't the Bible mention three days of darkness after the crucifixion? The darkness was so thorough in Nephite lands that not even a flame could be lit. But there's no mention of extended darkness in Jerusalem, or China that has a very well documented history.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Bronco73idi wrote: More supporting info about another heavenly body in our solar system; Darkness at the time of the lord's crucifixion.

The Greek writer Phlegon reported that:

"However in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea."[2]

If you research Phlegon quote about this you will find anywhere from November 24, 29 CE to 32 CE and lastly 33 AD. The first date Nov 24 can't be right because the author stated "fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad" no month there.

On November 24, 29 CE (first year of the 202nd Olympiad) The only total eclipse visible in Jerusalem at 11:05 AM. Around the Sea of Galilee, it would have been visible for just one minute and forty-nine seconds, and would have been apparent only to those indoors.[37]

The fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad translates to the Julian calendar July 1st 32 AD - Jun 30th 33 AD. So the papers that I found that use CE were way off and were written without a religious agenda, but they lacked the whole story! Is this how the progressives of the world justify facts? Living in the world today and reading my statement " were written without a religious agenda" you would think those were the good/correct papers.

Two websites writings that I like about this;
http://www.oxfordbiblechurch.co.uk/inde ... ed-shining
http://creationanswers.net/biblical/crucifixiondate.htm

Reading these 2 links you will learn their opinion about the date and time of the lord's crucifixion. Being the lord's crucifixion was at Passover we know the moon is behind the earth (full moon) so what cause the sun to darken but the sky to be clear enough to see the stars? A heavenly body that was between the earth and the sun or just the power of god to shut the sun down? I think that every thing can be explained with the laws of the universe or more importantly God's laws. Just like the parting of the red sea, the wind blew all night before it parted. It happened with the command of his prophet but it still followed God's laws of nature.

Another good read about 3 hours of darkness;
http://taylormarshall.com/2009/04/three ... n-was.html

2. Eusebius, Chronicle (Chronicon), Book II
37. Kidger, Mark (October 18, 1999). The Star of Bethlehem. Princeton University Press. pp. 70–71. ISBN <a href="tel:0-691-05823-7">0-691-05823-7</a>.
brianj wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 7:36 pm There are four eclipses happening this year, two solar and two lunar.
There was a penumbral lunar eclipse on February 11 and there will be a partial lunar eclipse on August 7. It's nothing to get excited over, only a small amount of the moon will enter the umbra.
There was an annular eclipse on Feburary 26 and there will be a total solar eclipse on August 21.

Regarding eclipses in antiquity, there were 10 eclipses from 20 AD to 40 AD. Six of those were in the southern hemisphere, with totality nowhere near lands regularly visited by Greeks. The eclipse of 22 July 27 was in the Pacific, The eclipse of 10 July 28 was in far northern Nunavat and Greenland, and the eclipse of 1 July 37 was in Canada.
That leaves the eclipse of 24 November 29. This eclipse is problematic on several levels. This eclipse did not cross Greece or Israel; the path of totality included modern day Romania, Bulgaria, the Black Sea, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. The beginning of the path was in the North Sea and the end was near the easternmost point of India.
Additionally, the crucifixion happened about a week after Passover, which is not in late autumn.

And the thing you all will have to explain to me is why an omnipotent God can only use easily predictable events such as eclipses to darken the sky. Or this: Why doesn't the Bible mention three days of darkness after the crucifixion? The darkness was so thorough in Nephite lands that not even a flame could be lit. But there's no mention of extended darkness in Jerusalem, or China that has a very well documented history.
I wrote that post for you to reply to it lol. Your reply was alright but it didn't hit on the source of the darkness in Jerusalem that Matthew, Mark and Luke described.

To answer your question why the Americas only had the 3 days of darkness is because it was the choice land and he knew 3 hours wasn't enough to make them repent like they did so he gave them 3 days. Don't you love the number 3!!! My hypothesis of how it might have happened was a heavenly body eclipse the sun at noon in Jerusalem and gave a 3 hour darkness as it was coming closer it moved and synced up with our planet and positioned above the Americas, it caused more severe darkness and earthquakes. Why did it stay there and not anywhere else, because that is how Heavenly Father wanted it.

I'm here on this forum to have a good time and share ideas, this is an opinion. What do you think caused the 3 hours and 3 days of darkness?

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 11:47 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: More supporting info about another heavenly body in our solar system; Darkness at the time of the lord's crucifixion.

The Greek writer Phlegon reported that:

"However in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea."[2]

If you research Phlegon quote about this you will find anywhere from November 24, 29 CE to 32 CE and lastly 33 AD. The first date Nov 24 can't be right because the author stated "fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad" no month there.

On November 24, 29 CE (first year of the 202nd Olympiad) The only total eclipse visible in Jerusalem at 11:05 AM. Around the Sea of Galilee, it would have been visible for just one minute and forty-nine seconds, and would have been apparent only to those indoors.[37]

The fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad translates to the Julian calendar July 1st 32 AD - Jun 30th 33 AD. So the papers that I found that use CE were way off and were written without a religious agenda, but they lacked the whole story! Is this how the progressives of the world justify facts? Living in the world today and reading my statement " were written without a religious agenda" you would think those were the good/correct papers.

Two websites writings that I like about this;
http://www.oxfordbiblechurch.co.uk/inde ... ed-shining
http://creationanswers.net/biblical/crucifixiondate.htm

Reading these 2 links you will learn their opinion about the date and time of the lord's crucifixion. Being the lord's crucifixion was at Passover we know the moon is behind the earth (full moon) so what cause the sun to darken but the sky to be clear enough to see the stars? A heavenly body that was between the earth and the sun or just the power of god to shut the sun down? I think that every thing can be explained with the laws of the universe or more importantly God's laws. Just like the parting of the red sea, the wind blew all night before it parted. It happened with the command of his prophet but it still followed God's laws of nature.

Another good read about 3 hours of darkness;
http://taylormarshall.com/2009/04/three ... n-was.html

2. Eusebius, Chronicle (Chronicon), Book II
37. Kidger, Mark (October 18, 1999). The Star of Bethlehem. Princeton University Press. pp. 70–71. ISBN <a href="tel:0-691-05823-7">0-691-05823-7</a>.
brianj wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 7:36 pm There are four eclipses happening this year, two solar and two lunar.

I wrote that post for you to reply to it lol. Your reply was alright but it didn't hit on the source of the darkness in Jerusalem that Matthew, Mark and Luke described.

To answer your question why the Americas only had the 3 days of darkness is because it was the choice land and he knew 3 hours wasn't enough to make them repent like they did so he gave them 3 days. Don't you love the number 3!!! My hypothesis of how it might have happened was a heavenly body eclipse the sun at noon in Jerusalem and gave a 3 hour darkness as it was coming closer it moved and synced up with our planet and positioned above the Americas, it caused more severe darkness and earthquakes. Why did it stay there and not anywhere else, because that is how Heavenly Father wanted it.

I'm here on this forum to have a good time and share ideas, this is an opinion. What do you think caused the 3 hours and 3 days of darkness?
I've thought on this before , wondering about the difference with the Nephites and the darkness they experienced. It seems clear that the earthquakes and destruction, mountains covering cities and valleys raising up, the darkness wasn't caused so much by planetary as the aftermath of the destruction. They couldn't have light from fire atmosphere damp, particles of debris. Not discounting heavenly changes. I just think the darkness was the result of destruction. Yes I love the number 3 and more.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Matchmaker wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 7:06 pm

The you tube video I listened to that gave me this information is entitled, Get Ready The Revelation 12 Sign 23rd of September 2017. It was posted by Liam Mcglone. Sorry, I don't know how to post other people's you tube videos on here. If I misinterpreted what he is saying, please forgive the confusion.
no prob, i was only asking. God bless x

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Older/wiser? wrote: July 4th, 2017, 1:13 am
Bronco73idi wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 11:47 pm
I've thought on this before , wondering about the difference with the Nephites and the darkness they experienced. It seems clear that the earthquakes and destruction, mountains covering cities and valleys raising up, the darkness wasn't caused so much by planetary as the aftermath of the destruction. They couldn't have light from fire atmosphere damp, particles of debris. Not discounting heavenly changes. I just think the darkness was the result of destruction. Yes I love the number 3 and more.
Much destruction works Image

1776 eclipse sounded strange, but path never touched any of the 50 states, let alone the 13 colonies.

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/ ... =-17761130

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Older/wiser? wrote: July 4th, 2017, 1:13 am
Bronco73idi wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 11:47 pm To answer your question why the Americas only had the 3 days of darkness is because it was the choice land and he knew 3 hours wasn't enough to make them repent like they did so he gave them 3 days. Don't you love the number 3!!! My hypothesis of how it might have happened was a heavenly body eclipse the sun at noon in Jerusalem and gave a 3 hour darkness as it was coming closer it moved and synced up with our planet and positioned above the Americas, it caused more severe darkness and earthquakes. Why did it stay there and not anywhere else, because that is how Heavenly Father wanted it.

I am going to disagree with both ideas.
If a giant planet were to somehow come between the Earth and sun to cause three days of darkness, it would not occlude the entire sky so light would be able to come in from the side. If it had a very particular move so it could block the sun from one specific part of the planet for three days.

Regarding debris, have you ever watched a controlled demolition? Were you impressed by how the particulate debris was suspended in the atmosphere for 72 hours instead of quickly settling to the ground? I haven't been because it just doesn't happen.

For those of you who believe that God can only work in ways that we understand, that an easily explained phenomena caused the darkness, please share your belief of the easily explained phenomena behind priesthood blessings. I have seen miraculous healings and heard many first hand stories, including people who were cured of blindness or cancer and even been brought back from the dead. How does a blessing bring someone back from the dead?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

brianj wrote: July 4th, 2017, 12:00 pm
For those of you who believe that God can only work in ways that we understand, that an easily explained phenomena caused the darkness, please share your belief of the easily explained phenomena behind priesthood blessings. I have seen miraculous healings and heard many first hand stories, including people who were cured of blindness or cancer and even been brought back from the dead. How does a blessing bring someone back from the dead?
Lol, I believe we are going to understand how everything happens after his second coming and the answer won't be magic. B-)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Thé Book of Mormon says (Inc. the head notes) on one chapter that most of the Gentiles will reject the Book of Mormon & Gospel. So it could be WW3 and when missionaries are called home.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I still think ww3 is over a decade or 2 away. If anything I feel that this could spark an attitude of "I don't care and why not fight my neighbor" i.e. Civil war

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 4th, 2017, 10:37 pm I still think ww3 is over a decade or 2 away. If anything I feel that this could spark an attitude of "I don't care and why not fight my neighbor" i.e. Civil war
Same. I think I could be in 2030 or sometime in the 30s.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Nibiru is simply the philosophies of men mingled with ancient sumerian texts. If one studies ALL the work of Joseph Smith, and learns the key to understanding, nibiru then looks like godzilla. Doomsday scenario meant for making money and entertainment.
For the key of understanding, look into Anthony Larsen and Dave Talbott.
Christ talks about the return of the Son of Man being a sign unto itself. Think about why he would use language or why not just may "me," while watching the videos (joseph smith mat translation)
Do not be deceived, there is but only one grand sign of the Lords return, and it will be unmistakeable, and the people will say it is a planet or comet. However, those who know what took place in the days of Noah will know what the sign means, and the theif in the night will be no suprise.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: July 17th, 2017, 8:43 am Nibiru is simply the philosophies of men mingled with ancient sumerian texts. If one studies ALL the work of Joseph Smith, and learns the key to understanding, nibiru then looks like godzilla. Doomsday scenario meant for making money and entertainment.
For the key of understanding, look into Anthony Larsen and Dave Talbott.
Christ talks about the return of the Son of Man being a sign unto itself. Think about why he would use language or why not just may "me," while watching the videos (joseph smith mat translation)
Do not be deceived, there is but only one grand sign of the Lords return, and it will be unmistakeable, and the people will say it is a planet or comet. However, those who know what took place in the days of Noah will know what the sign means, and the theif in the night will be no suprise.
“Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets."

http://mormonmonsters.blogspot.com/sear ... r%20Planet

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Dont get me wrong, I beleive 100% that the second coming will be preceeded by a planet, and Joseph Smith can back me up on that, but, Nibiru specifically as a subject is nothing but disinformation. Dont get me started on the fake Annunaki.....

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: July 20th, 2017, 8:07 am Dont get me wrong, I beleive 100% that the second coming will be preceeded by a planet, and Joseph Smith can back me up on that, but, Nibiru specifically as a subject is nothing but disinformation. Dont get me started on the fake Annunaki.....
I agree that there is a lot of misinformation surrounding this topic. I first heard about it from good friends of mine in 2011 and I told them "not going to happen!" That doesn't mean that there are not truths in it.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 23rd, 2017, 6:40 pm
Hivetyrant36 wrote: July 20th, 2017, 8:07 am Dont get me wrong, I beleive 100% that the second coming will be preceeded by a planet, and Joseph Smith can back me up on that, but, Nibiru specifically as a subject is nothing but disinformation. Dont get me started on the fake Annunaki.....
I agree that there is a lot of misinformation surrounding this topic. I first heard about it from good friends of mine in 2011 and I told them "not going to happen!" That doesn't mean that there are not truths in it.
Yes you are correct, there are truths hidden very deep inside the myth of the planet Nibiru and the Annunaki, but the problem is, nobody ever actually searches for them. People take whatever surface layer evaluation that is at hand to heart without vetting. The origin story of Nibiru and the gods they worshipped came from a close approach by a planet that decimated nearly everything. Moses had a hard time keeping israel from worshiping molten idols instead of the One True God because they could literally see a planet in the sky and began worshiping that instead. Nibiru as a subject today is woefully misunderstood, and as such, has discarded all of it's historical value and inserted the false philosophies of men. Look up mormonprophecy.com for more information.