Russian Ambassador to Turkey Assassinated

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
brianj
captain of 1,000

Russian Ambassador to Turkey Assassinated

Post by brianj »

Ambassador Karlov was assassinated this evening in Ankara. My first thoughts were that I'm glad his first name isn't Ferdinand and I'm glad that he isn't an Archduke, but wars have still stared over things like this.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/745 ... rei-Karlov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With Syrian violence expanding into Turkey, I wouldn't want to be anywhere in that region at this time. Part of me really wants to pray for the people in that region, as well as the entire world, but Mormon 3:12.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Re: Russian Ambassador to Turkey Assassinated

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Also, three shot at the Islamic Center in Zurich, just moments after the ambassador was killed. No word yet on their condition.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

brianj wrote:Ambassador Karlov was assassinated this evening in Ankara. My first thoughts were that I'm glad his first name isn't Ferdinand and I'm glad that he isn't an Archduke, but wars have still stared over things like this.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/745 ... rei-Karlov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With Syrian violence expanding into Turkey, I wouldn't want to be anywhere in that region at this time. Part of me really wants to pray for the people in that region, as well as the entire world, but Mormon 3:12.
This actually is really bad(for many reasons obviously). Putin did tell all the families of russian ambassadors to return home couple of weeks back, didnt he? did he expect things like that? Is it all staged? Is he gonna retaliate? ...thanks for sharing x

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

And don't forget that Turkey is a NATO ally. If Russia attacks them, we are obligated to defend. Either that or the NATO alliance crumbles.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

2EstablishZion wrote:Also, three shot at the Islamic Center in Zurich, just moments after the ambassador was killed. No word yet on their condition.
I just read that a terrorist has run his truck into a Christmas market in Berlin, killing at least 9.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

first words of putin-"we should find out "whose' hand directed this attack" lol usa blames putin for vote hacking he will 'blame' somebody else back very soon...funny how thing can turn and come to naught and sometimes out of nothing out of nowhere...

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

h_p wrote:And don't forget that Turkey is a NATO ally. If Russia attacks them, we are obligated to defend. Either that or the NATO alliance crumbles.
We didn't defend Ukraine, even though we have a treaty obligation to do so, therefore I don't expect anything more than a strongly worded letter from the US and the UN.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

brianj wrote:
h_p wrote:And don't forget that Turkey is a NATO ally. If Russia attacks them, we are obligated to defend. Either that or the NATO alliance crumbles.
We didn't defend Ukraine, even though we have a treaty obligation to do so, therefore I don't expect anything more than a strongly worded letter from the US and the UN.
Here is Obama's response to the carnage today:
Attachments
obamagolf1-300x196.jpg
obamagolf1-300x196.jpg (11.91 KiB) Viewed 974 times

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Todd wrote:Here is Obama's response to the carnage today:
I thought that was some kind of joke. I can't believe he's so narcissistic that he went golfing!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

brianj wrote:
I thought that was some kind of joke. I can't believe he's so narcissistic that he went golfing!
He's in Hawaii. Of course he's golfing.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Lizzy60 wrote:
brianj wrote:
He's in Hawaii. Of course he's golfing.

Let him golf.
He will do a lot less damage to our country and to our country in this world that way.
I'd be happy if he did nothing but golf.
dc

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

ummmm, might be using a yamada putter....

"Sure enough Gibson was carting a Yamada putter for his record meeting round. This caught the attention of amateur yet high profile golfer Barack Obama.
"Yamada Stick of Life putter presented to President Barack Obama by the Prime Minister of Japan.

https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... er%20obama" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

15541634_10209492249080776_3994659139510587040_n.jpg
15541634_10209492249080776_3994659139510587040_n.jpg (40.36 KiB) Viewed 706 times

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

What if the USA has been battling a secret war with Russia for several years, and what if this was just another battle in the war?

Obama said there would be clandestine retaliation for Russia leaking the truth about Hillary. Hillary said Putin did it because she interfered with Russia elections. There is a little spat in Syria the two sides disagree on, there was this place called Ukraine that was a full out battleground complete with tanks, and bullets, and missiles...and a downed passenger jet?

I seem to recall reading a piece that suggested Qaddafi was killed, not because he sponsored terrorism (he had for years without fear of US action) but because he had recently signed oil leases with Russia and China and was discussing trading oil for gold (not dollars).