What Year are We Actually Living In?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Re: What Year are We Actually Living In?

Post by Z2100 »

Durzan wrote: April 28th, 2017, 11:37 am
Spaced_Out wrote: April 28th, 2017, 11:14 am
Durzan wrote: April 28th, 2017, 10:54 am
Robin Hood wrote: April 28th, 2017, 9:21 am

I think we are already in the Tribulation and have been for some time.
Honestly, I don't think we are... We are in the downward spiral that is leading to the Tribulation, and if not that, we are on or very near the tipping point.
We get the hastening which has happened, next withdrawal of missionaries then according to the scriptures it comes as a whirlwind. There is no slow decline and yes it will be very soooooon...
My reasoning is thus:

...the start of the Tribulation is characterized by a general collapse of society throughout the world due to a combination of natural disasters, plauges, economic issues, etc. because of the wickedness of the world. This collapse starts out slow, but quickly picks up steam at an exponential rate (how long it actually takes is debatable, and beside the point). This chaos will continue throughout the world until it is complete (the number 7 signifies completion, not neccesarily a specific ammount of time), at which point zion will be established in the America's, while the Anti-Christ will establish his empire as a counterpoint.

America will be one of the first nations hit by this collapse, as without her death and rebirth as Zion, the creation of this world would prove to be in vain.

On top of that, Elias will appear just before or just as the Tribulation is starting. Elias is also to be known as the Marred Servant, the Son of the Morning (this title referring to him being a member of the Great and Noble Ones), the Last Prophet of the Last Dispensation, the Man with Eyes of Azure, the Fourth Brother, etc. Elias has not shown his face yet, so the Tribulation Period has not started.

Both of these reasons are why I say we are NOT in the actual days of Tribulation, but rather in the days leading up to the Tribulation Period.

I believe that the actual destruction begins in 2030 witch the Second Coming in 2100.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 12:05 pm
Durzan wrote: April 28th, 2017, 10:54 am

Honestly, I don't think we are... We are in the downward spiral that is leading to the Tribulation, and if not that, we are on or very near the tipping point.
We get the hastening which has happened, next withdrawal of missionaries then according to the scriptures it comes as a whirlwind. There is no slow decline and yes it will be very soooooon...
My reasoning is thus:

...the start of the Tribulation is characterized by a general collapse of society throughout the world due to a combination of natural disasters, plauges, economic issues, etc. because of the wickedness of the world. This collapse starts out slow, but quickly picks up steam at an exponential rate (how long it actually takes is debatable, and beside the point). This chaos will continue throughout the world until it is complete (the number 7 signifies completion, not neccesarily a specific ammount of time), at which point zion will be established in the America's, while the Anti-Christ will establish his empire as a counterpoint.

America will be one of the first nations hit by this collapse, as without her death and rebirth as Zion, the creation of this world would prove to be in vain.

On top of that, Elias will appear just before or just as the Tribulation is starting. Elias is also to be known as the Marred Servant, the Son of the Morning (this title referring to him being a member of the Great and Noble Ones), the Last Prophet of the Last Dispensation, the Man with Eyes of Azure, the Fourth Brother, etc. Elias has not shown his face yet, so the Tribulation Period has not started.

Both of these reasons are why I say we are NOT in the actual days of Tribulation, but rather in the days leading up to the Tribulation Period.

I believe that the actual destruction begins in 2030 witch the Second Coming in 2100.
I don't understand why you believe we will have 70 years of tribulation???

Matthew 24:22

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 28th, 2017, 12:49 pm
My reasoning is thus:

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I mean that:

1. The Times of The Gentiles will END
2. WW3 will begin

Both of these will happen in 2030 leaving 70 years for the complete destruction of all nations, return of the 10 tribes, calling of the 144k, etc.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

My reasoning is thus:

83 Years is only a short time, by the way...

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 2:14 pm

My reasoning is thus:

So what lead you to the conclusion of 2100??? And 70 years of tribulation is extremely long time all scriptures I can find on subject say different.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: April 28th, 2017, 4:14 pm
Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 2:14 pm

So what lead you to the conclusion of 2100??? And 70 years of tribulation is extremely long time all scriptures I can find on subject say different.

There was another person on this thread that suggested that the last days events will be drawn-out. Look at what happened in the 20th Century (100 years long), Things escalated and and then cooled down. Why must it not be like that this century, in a big way. After reading "Prophecy" by Duane Crowther, it said that when WW3 starts, that's when the final scenes come-into play. WW3 is soon, but not THAT soon. Let us say that this century will be like the last one. We'd be right AND wrong. When WW3 happens, we know that the end is near. But the timelines for the BOM,the BOV, and the BOD are very similar. Here's some things I believe about our times:

1. we are still preaching to the gentiles
2. the world has to be more wicked, 5 times over, for the TOTG to end
3. God will slowly (and painfully) punish the wicked until they repent (in the near future)
4. There is still much good in the world
5. The number of persons being converted keeps decreasing every year
6. There has only been a 248,218 persons convert increase from 2015-2016, and keeps going down

We are near towards the Lord's judgments, and many will have to repent or be destroyed. It will take a long time...

Respectfully,

Z2100

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

My reasoning is thus:

I am thinking the economic collapse has been going on for a long time but will get to the point where in a matter of a few days the stock market ponzi scheme will completely crash, and there will be a banking holiday ie no banks operating for a number of months. History has shown markets go slowly and reach bubble proportions then go down like a lead balloon. Many scriptures say it comes rapidly and the people are caught out unprepared. Every vision I have read has the same mantra - rapid collapse.
In 2008 the crash was rapid and it came to a point where the banks were hours away from closing - till federal gov intervened and started printing money. The system is heald up by debt when there is an overnight failure of the credit cards then the stores run out of food in a day and it all starts.

The earthquakes that have been prophesied are massive and instantaneous events. The events of the tribulations starts with an earthquake that caused the entire planet to wobble to a fro and then a meteorite bombardment. Today the things that have happened are just precursors to the big event that starts when the events in the scriptures below occur.

D&C 87 For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig tree.

Rev:6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

There is a definite start events.... Watch out SLC/

D&C: 24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 12:05 pm I believe that the actual destruction begins in 2030 witch the Second Coming in 2100.
Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 2:14 pm 83 Years is only a short time, by the way...
2030 is only 9 years away. At the rate this world is going, I can see a lot of destruction being accomplished by then. But what if the Second Coming is earlier than 2100? I mean, we don't know when it is, but the signs are rampant around us (including the moon turning to blood (eclipses) on Jewish holy days and eclipses of the sun - the one that made the first stroke of the X across the U.S. was made on Pres Monson's birthday). Society has broken down to an alarming degree just in the last couple of years.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Silver Pie wrote: June 16th, 2021, 4:27 pm
Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 12:05 pm I believe that the actual destruction begins in 2030 witch the Second Coming in 2100.
Z2100 wrote: April 28th, 2017, 2:14 pm 83 Years is only a short time, by the way...
2030 is only 9 years away. At the rate this world is going, I can see a lot of destruction being accomplished by then. But what if the Second Coming is earlier than 2100? I mean, we don't know when it is, but the signs are rampant around us (including the moon turning to blood (eclipses) on Jewish holy days and eclipses of the sun - the one that made the first stroke of the X across the U.S. was made on Pres Monson's birthday). Society has broken down to an alarming degree just in the last couple of years.
Seems 100% of the people want to plug the 70 shabua of Daniel 9:24 into the prophetic timeline for this earth. Daniel 9:24 is a new earth prophecy.

21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

If Daniel 9:24 was a 'this earth prophecy' then there will not be any wicked people on the new earth because sin is made an end of on this earth. There are going to be wicked people on the new earth.

22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Here it is in Isaiah.

Jesus said that we have to be born again to see the kingdom of God. Here is that birth.
66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

That birth into the new creation happens because this creation ends.
66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Then we see a scene from the new earth. And seen is the consummation of Daniel 9:27.
66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

And where are we?
66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Silver Pie,

I just ran across this thread. I think it was on page 1 or 2 that you noted the birth of Jesus was in the Spring. You are correct. Edgar Cayce also confirms it in his Readings.

The biggest problems will be engaged in 2025 & beyond. The Great Pyramid timeline stops in 2038, as well as this cycle of the Mayan calendar from 2012 thru 2038. As per a Mayan elder, 2025 thru 2038 spells much change for this planet.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Durzan wrote: April 28th, 2017, 8:45 am

That being said, I do think we are close to the days of tribulation... though I won't put an exact date on it. (Other than the possibility of the US being destroyed as a nation within the next 5 or so years due to wickedness... and no, I am not going to expound further on that line of thought.)
Do you still believe this?

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Rose Garden wrote: December 18th, 2016, 1:39 pm Why did the Pagans celebrate a few days after the solstice?
Because after the Solstice light is increasing and the days are getting longer.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Jonesy wrote: June 19th, 2021, 10:50 pm
Durzan wrote: April 28th, 2017, 8:45 am

That being said, I do think we are close to the days of tribulation... though I won't put an exact date on it. (Other than the possibility of the US being destroyed as a nation within the next 5 or so years due to wickedness... and no, I am not going to expound further on that line of thought.)
Do you still believe this?
Yes I do.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Neil Steede, who is an archaeologist, and is the one that went to Hil Rabon (Hill Cumorah) in Mexico, was almost killed, but somehow spared by a miracle. Then later met a man at the base of the hill who told him everything about himself (Neil). Neil said he does not remember getting to talk or ask anything. Then he explained it was not yet time (Neil understood that to mean it was not yet time for the records to be let loose). He was also told he could go no further (Neil took it to mean concerning the Hill). Neil believes this was on of the 3 Nephites who guard the records.In the village nearby, in their ethnology, 3 men appear in the village claiming to go & check on the National Treasury. Many have tried, but no one has been able to keep up with them, or find this special treasure

Anyways, right after I made the comment last night, I was thumbing thru Neil's book- large 2003/2004/2005 2nd Edition PB titled 'Why I Believe ... in the Book of Mormon's Historical Veracity'. On page 382, he shares the text of the "Temple of the Sun". The Prince of Darkness ruled. And then, in April, He was born. On the day he was born, Death died, and he was declared: Wonderful? Counselor? Immanuel? The Almighty Lord? It also notes The Promised One, The Child of Mary, the Divine Lord of Bountiful, was born. There is a little more that Neil shared.

Neil has, along with others, found connections with people & places in the Book of Mormon, in Central America. In his book, he connects the dots.

So once again, Jesus being born in the Spring surfaces yet again.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

If anyone really wants their mind blown on this topic, read this book -

History: Fiction or Science? Chronology 1
by Dr Anatoly T Fomenko
November 18, 2019

Here's the blurb off Amazon - (the blurb is not written very well, but please don't take that as an indictment against Fomenko's actual work) -

"History: Fiction or Science? is the most explosive tractate on history that was ever written – however, every theory it contains, no matter how unorthodox, is backed by solid scientific data. The book contains 446 graphs and illustrations, a list of 1534 sources, copies of ancient manuscripts, and countless facts attesting to the falsity of the chronology used nowadays. The dominating historical discourse was essentially crafted in the XVI century from a rather contradictory jumble of sources such as innumerable copies of ancient Latin and Greek manuscripts whose originals had vanished in the Dark Ages and the allegedly irrefutable proof offered by late medieval astronomers, resting upon the power of ecclesial authorities. Nearly all of its components are blatantly untrue!

Who and When, How and Why invented Antiquity and Dark Ages? The consensual world history was manufactured in Europe in XVI-XIX centuries with political agenda of powers of that period on the basis of erroneous clerical chronology elaborated in XVI-XIX centuries by Kabbalist-numerologist Joseph Justus Scaliger and Jesuit Dionysius Petavius. The objections to such chronology Sir Isaac Newton or Jean Hardoin, Curator of Louvre under Louis XVI were discarded.

By the middle of XVI century the prime political agenda of Europe that reached superiority in Sciences and Technologies, but was still inferior militarily to the Evil Empire of Eurasia, was to free Europe. The concerted effort of European aristocracy, black and white Catholic clergy, Protestants, humanists and scientists in XV - XVII th centuries in creation and dissemination of fictional Ancient World served this agenda.

The fictional Ancient World was created by representing events of XI-XVI centuries as ones that happened thousands of years before according to the ancient sources they wrote by authorities they invented. The European aristocracy, a considerable part of which were fugitives from Byzantine and/or the inheritors of Eurasian warlords, supported the myth of Ancient World to justify its claims to countries they ruled. The black and white Catholic clergy, Protestants developed and supported the myth of Ancient World to justify their claims of being more ancient and to separate themselves from Eurasian orthodoxy in the countries ruled by the European aristocracy

The scientists supported the myth of the Ancient World as safe cover for their heretic research that produced results contrarian to the tenets of Christianity. They justified their discoveries by authorities of ancient scientists they themselves invented and used as pseudonyms. The humanists developed and supported the myth of the Ancient World as a convenient safe haven for their ideas that conflicted with Christianity and aristocracy. They disguised and justified their ideas on authorities of ancient authors of their own making and wrote under their glorious aliases.

How come mathematician Dr. Fomenko got interested in chronology? Dr. Fomenko et al started their research back in 1973 as an anecdotical byproduct of Russian-American competition in Moon exploration when both USA and USSR had to develop new high-precision computer-assisted methods of calculation of Earth-Moon telluric system. These methods have on one hand allowed for the precise Moon landing operations but on the other have proven irrefutably that the solar eclipses of Antiquity referred to in 'ancient' Chronicles were actually medieval, therefore the chronology they are dated with is erroneous. Consequently, the scientists Dr. Fomenko et al have decided to verify it. The series of 'History: Fiction or Science?' books contain the results of 40 years of meticulous and extensive research. Welcome to the first volume of this breakthrough theory!"