www.MormonProphecy.com

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
mark.pinnell
captain of 10

www.MormonProphecy.com

Post by mark.pinnell »

Learn correct interpretation of prophecy. Be correctly prepared for the Saviour's return.

http://www.MormonProphecy.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Re: www.MormonProphecy.com

Post by mark.pinnell »

The Grand Sign symbolized on the roof of the Conference Center.

Last edited by mark.pinnell on November 22nd, 2016, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Although Larson's position is interesting, I do think this is a bit of a stretch.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Robin Hood wrote:Although Larson's position is interesting, I do think this is a bit of a stretch.
Granted it does seem like a stretch at first blush, but a diligent study will soon overcome any doubts.

Last edited by mark.pinnell on November 22nd, 2016, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

mark.pinnell wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Although Larson's position is interesting, I do think this is a bit of a stretch.
Granted it does seem like a stretch at first blush, but a diligent study will soon overcome any doubts.
I watched his video presentation concerning the conference centre "symbology", but remain thoroughly unconvinced.
Firstly, the "circle" on the top right of the picture isn't a circle. About 35% of it's missing. When he superimposes his "ancient sky" image on the conf centre roof it hides that fact.
Also the 3 circles (planets) are not lined up in the same way as Joseph's diagram, as they are too far apart. One if them isn't a circle, one is off-centre, and the angle is wrong. Joseph said the angle was 22.5°.
Apart from that, a bulls-eye!

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

You are correct about the inaccuracy of the details but the whole premis of this thesis require a more open mind and deeper investigation. Maybe a movie like Symbols of an Alien Sky might help.
Robin Hood wrote:Firstly, the "circle" on the top right of the picture isn't a circle. About 35% of it's missing. When he superimposes his "ancient sky" image on the conf centre roof it hides that fact.
Also the 3 circles (planets) are not lined up in the same way as Joseph's diagram, as they are too far apart. One if them isn't a circle, one is off-centre, and the angle is wrong. Joseph said the angle was 22.5°.
Apart from that, a bulls-eye!
The model in the visitors center reflects the correct symbol. I guess they had to bend the rules a little to accommodate the building of such a structure. Also note that the symbol is DIRECTLY north of the SLC Temple which is also very symbolic.

I measured the angle on got from 21.5 degrees to around 20 degrees with a digital protractor so it isn't far off. I can live with these issues having confirmed voluminous other more weighty points of evidence.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Conference Center roof symbol directly north of the temple.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

I'm looking for another picture of the Conference Center model in I think it was was of the visitor's centers but in this image which was on LDS.org you can make out that the symbol should be a complete circle.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Here is the protractor image. Remember these issues if you investigate deeper are inconsequential. Doubt your doubts before you doubt my testimony. I am here to answer all questions as best I can.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Is this a ad?? I couldn't find much on the link except for join now!!!

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

The offset of the middle orb is a good fit for the Egyptian pyramids as well.

TCG
captain of 10

Post by TCG »

:-B Huh

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

I found the model which clearly shows the symbol with a complete cross on the East side. There are many variations in these patterns but the core similarities can not be overlooked in this study.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

That's cool stuff about the conference center. On the phone version website it just wants you to take a course, no other real info. As for planet causing earthquakes, that will be happening soon. Like JS said, "Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets."

https://youtu.be/4l1Y5z1z2Tc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Bronco73idi wrote:That's cool stuff about the conference center. On the phone version website it just wants you to take a course, no other real info. As for planet causing earthquakes, that will be happening soon. Like JS said, "Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets."

https://youtu.be/4l1Y5z1z2Tc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for the feedback Bronco. I just had a look and there is a pull down menu on my Android browser that gets you into all hid YouTube videos and blogs etc. My introductory videos were Turning the Page and Joshua's Long Day. You can also check out the facebook page and group for more materials:

https://www.facebook.com/MormonProphecy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MormonProphecy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for the Nibiru video you will soon see that the mainstream view of a planetary encounter will not include a collision and neither did the creation events as per Zachariah Sitchin's incorrect interpretation of the Babylonian creation records.

It's not just the Conference Center roof either... you'll find it everywhere when you understand what your looking for:

Brigham Young carved this into the stairs in the Beehive House

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

TCG wrote::-B Huh
I'm proud to be among the ranks of Hugh Nibley.

It's not hard to dig a little deeper and the blessings are unspeakable. =)

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Another interesting fact about the Conference Center is that It was dedicated that same way our temples are dedicated with a cornerstone ceremony and a Hosanna shout in the 2000 General Conference.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

mark.pinnell wrote:The offset of the middle orb is a good fit for the Egyptian pyramids as well.

My problem here is that two different justifications are being conflated to make things "fit".
The 3 circle image on the conference centre is presented as being a representation of the 3 planet drawing Bro. Dibble claimed Joseph did for him.
However, in the next breath, so to speak, they're being lined up with the Egyptian pyramids. Which is it?
We know that the pyramids mirror Orion's belt and are not representations of 3 planets supposedly lined up over the north pole.
It does seem a little like clutching at straws to be fair.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Yes I did try to make things fit because this is the only way to make new discoveries. There will be a lot of fitting required to make sense of the parallels to piece together a correct history back to the creation and it will require you to reserve judgement for a time.

Yes the pyramids reflect Orion's belt and it would seem the ancient people chose Orion's belt to symbolically represent the three planets as they were no longer visible in the sky when the pyramids were constructed.

I guess you will need to take these coincidences with a grain of salt until you see enough of them to put the puzzle together. It not just graphic symbolism but also stories and archetypes like the commonalities between all the creation stories from around the world (See Symbols of an Alien Skyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY&t=1h15m26s). Also all the sciences, arts, and sacred rituals testify of this theory. Take for example plasma science and the Electric Universe theory (http://www.Thunderbolts.info) where that are recreating a working model of the Sun in the laboratory (SAFIRE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_GBBspZjs).

But by far the most interesting aspects are the gospel connections which confirm the Restored Gospel is authentic as Joseph Smith testified and has been passed down to our current Prophet.

Abinadi standing on the ancient Shamash symbol - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamash

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

mark.pinnell wrote:Yes I did try to make things fit because this is the only way to make new discoveries. There will be a lot of fitting required to make sense of the parallels to piece together a correct history back to the creation and it will require you to reserve judgement for a time.

Yes the pyramids reflect Orion's belt and it would seem the ancient people chose Orion's belt to symbolically represent the three planets as they were no longer visible in the sky when the pyramids were constructed.

I guess you will need to take these coincidences with a grain of salt until you see enough of them to put the puzzle together. It not just graphic symbolism but also stories and archetypes like the commonalities between all the creation stories from around the world (See Symbols of an Alien Skyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY&t=1h15m26s). Also all the sciences, arts, and sacred rituals testify of this theory. Take for example plasma science and the Electric Universe theory (http://www.Thunderbolts.info) where that are recreating a working model of the Sun in the laboratory (SAFIRE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_GBBspZjs).

But by far the most interesting aspects are the gospel connections which confirm the Restored Gospel is authentic as Joseph Smith testified and has been passed down to our current Prophet.

Abinadi standing on the ancient Shamash symbol - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamash

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dismissing this line of enquiry out of hand.
It's just that I've seen this sort of thing before. The David Icke's of this world love to point out symbology as proof of connections with ancient reptilian bloodlines or NWO conspiracies etc. In my experience many of these are contrived, or certainly appear to be.

I think I'll start by downloading Bro. Larson's books.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Here a facsimile of the illustration Joseph Smith drew for Philo Dibble if you were wondering what Robin Hood was referencing above. (see The Lost Ten Tribes by R. Clayton Brough which also has affidavits)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

mark.pinnell wrote:Here a facsimile of the illustration Joseph Smith drew for Philo Dibble if you were wondering what Robin Hood was referencing above. (see The Lost Ten Tribes by R. Clayton Brough which also has affidavits)

Are we looking at this right?

To me the illustration indicates that the Earth is the middle planet (which is why it is listed as "A"), with the other two (B and C) either side.
There could be no other reason to label them in this way.

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Robin Hood wrote:
mark.pinnell wrote:Here a facsimile of the illustration Joseph Smith drew for Philo Dibble if you were wondering what Robin Hood was referencing above. (see The Lost Ten Tribes by R. Clayton Brough which also has affidavits)

To me the illustration indicates that the Earth is the middle planet (which is why it is listed as "A"), with the other two (B and C) either side.
That is the same position the early brethren took as well.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=ub ... ed&f=false

I think you are missing the elephant in the room that three planets could be joined together in such a foreign configuration.

Also the 22.5 degree angle should not be draw between the solar ecliptic but instead should be perpendicular to it as this is how the true tilt of the Earth is measured. People make mistakes just like Philo drawing the orbs B and C a little too big. Another point is it is obviously not to scale with the Sun the same size as the moon. We will never have the explanations for all these inconsistencies so we must focus on the elephants and see where they take us.

Here is another interesting concept: we are all adopted into the house of Israel, the word Israel is constructed from the three Egyptian gods Isis, Ra, and El. The elephant here is why would the chosen people of God take on the name of three Egyptian's gods? Why do we today identify under the name of Egyptian gods? Some will say "who cares? nothing to see here... It's just a name from the culture in which they lived." and others might stop and think 'maybe there is more to be learnt from history, maybe we are taught with ancient symbolism in our temples for a reason'. Why did Hugh Nibley study Egyptology in depth and say it is the most authentic of the ancient cultures?

mark.pinnell
captain of 10

Post by mark.pinnell »

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

mark.pinnell wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:

That is the same position the early brethren took as well.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=ub ... ed&f=false

I think you are missing the elephant in the room that three planets could be joined together in such a foreign configuration.

Also the 22.5 degree angle should not be draw between the solar ecliptic but instead should be perpendicular to it as this is how the true tilt of the Earth is measured. People make mistakes just like Philo drawing the orbs B and C a little too big. Another point is it is obviously not to scale with the Sun the same size as the moon. We will never have the explanations for all these inconsistencies so we must focus on the elephants and see where they take us.

Here is another interesting concept: we are all adopted into the house of Israel, the word Israel is constructed from the three Egyptian gods Isis, Ra, and El. The elephant here is why would the chosen people of God take on the name of three Egyptian's gods? Why do we today identify under the name of Egyptian gods? Some will say "who cares? nothing to see here... It's just a name from the culture in which they lived." and others might stop and think 'maybe there is more to be learnt from history, maybe we are taught with ancient symbolism in our temples for a reason'. Why did Hugh Nibley study Egyptology in depth and say it is the most authentic of the ancient cultures?
Interesting, thank you.

I still feel more comfortable with the Earth as "A" interpretation.
To me it clearly depicts the earth flanked by 2 other bodies, with the sun and moon orbiting the earth. We "know" the sun doesn't orbit the earth, but did Joseph; and, more importantly, did Philo Dibble?

Those two bodies could be Venus and Mars.
We know Venus is an intriguing misnomer, given that it spins the opposite way to the other planets, and is very prominent in ancient mythology, and we know there is a significant ancient mythological link with Mars too.
Are you aware of the theory that it was Venus going walkabout that lit up the night sky for the Nephites? The record clearly states that the sun set as normal, but it didn't get dark.
Just a thought.