When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
globule
captain of 50

Re: When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Post by globule »

FTC wrote:He won't. And martial law won't happen. I already have two prophecies against it.
You know of two prophecies against it? Or you've had two personal prophecies against it?

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

I am hearing Martial Law could be declared tomorrow. This is just a heads up. Please kiss your loved ones good bye. We will all be on lock down for the for see able future.

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Post by HorribleUsername »

globule wrote:
FTC wrote:He won't. And martial law won't happen. I already have two prophecies against it.
You know of two prophecies against it? Or you've had two personal prophecies against it?
These are the "prophecies" of FTC:
FTC wrote:Nothing end-of-world-ish, ummm, I mean, heaven-and-earth-being-replaced-ish happened. That's because last year, somewhere before September 2015, I prophesied that nothing would happen prior to October 2016. And I sanctified my prophecy by having an awesome New Year's 2016, Memorial Day 2016, and 4th of July 2016 celebrations in honor of those failed prophecies from the year prior.

So far, my prophecy success = 3. I currently have in force continuing prophecy: the 2016 elections will happen; Obama will not stop them nor retain presidency past inauguration day 2017; whoever is officially elected from the November 8, 2016 elections will take office on inauguration day 2017. I look forward to my prophecy career climbing to 6 fulfilled prophecies. :)

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

I am sure Latter Day Saints in 1916 thru 1918 and in 1945 thought the world was going to end.

What you really have to do is look at the underlying worthiness and belief in Jesus Christ of the general population.
Way over 50% of the population still believe in basic Judeo/Christian beliefs and have some kind of internal code of behavior within their character.
It'll be decades before the fall of America happens.
The GAS prophecy is about a greek president. What makes everyone think Obama is a match for this description?

Still, continue you're preps and excercise your faithfulness... look at the earthquake in New Zealand and Argentina over this past weekend...

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

SouEu wrote:I'm afraid that Obama, being the thin-skinned, vindictive person that he is, will go all scorched-earth on the United States, on the economy, ramping up wars with Russia, and every little imaginable thing that he can think of to hurt the United States.

I think that the time between the election and inauguration will be a very dangerous time for the United States. Who knows, maybe Obama will try to crash the economy, and start a war with Russia out of spite, because the American people ultimately rejected him and his policies by choosing Trump over Hillary.

We still may see the economy crash and a war with Russia. We'll have to see what lies in the future.
Or better yet, who lies in the future.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

thisisspartaaa wrote:
rewcox wrote:I think there will be a lot of "egg on the face" on all these crazy predictions. We will be patient, like grasshoppers.
It doesn't matter. When nothing happens people will just move the timeline. Just like Juliet mentioned. Now her "dream" is February.

Then it will be March, June, September and before you know it we will be talking about GAS next year.
Thus, the "goose bump gang" keeps prospering. @-)

I predict earthquakes, tempests, erupting volcanoes, fires, whirlwinds, pestilence, plagues, scourge, chaos among men, love waxing cold in the hearts of men, etc, and the coming of the Lord, all these things coming tomorrow. How did I do?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

freedomforall wrote:
thisisspartaaa wrote:
rewcox wrote:I think there will be a lot of "egg on the face" on all these crazy predictions. We will be patient, like grasshoppers.
It doesn't matter. When nothing happens people will just move the timeline. Just like Juliet mentioned. Now her "dream" is February.

Then it will be March, June, September and before you know it we will be talking about GAS next year.
Thus, the "goose bump gang" keeps prospering. @-)

I predict earthquakes, tempests, erupting volcanoes, fires, whirlwinds, pestilence, plagues, scourge, chaos among men, love waxing cold in the hearts of men, etc, and the coming of the Lord, all these things coming tomorrow. How did I do?
Not bad, but you forgot to mention the Bulgarian blind mystic Prophetess Baba Vanga, who predicted 9/11, the rise of Barack Obama among other things, also said Barack would be the last President.

Everyone knows Barack is going to be the last President, because he is going to announce that Space Aliens are in contact with the government. When Baba says it, you know it's as good as true...
=))

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Last edited by Lexew1899 on November 16th, 2016, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

GrandMasterB wrote:Just wondering when Obama will declare martial law and try to keep Trump from taking the White House. He is supposed to be the last sitting president according to many of these youtube prophets and even some like Hector Sosa. Please tell me when this will happen.
HAHA Never.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

HorribleUsername wrote:
globule wrote:
FTC wrote:Nothing end-of-world-ish, ummm, I mean, heaven-and-earth-being-replaced-ish happened. That's because last year, somewhere before September 2015, I prophesied that nothing would happen prior to October 2016. And I sanctified my prophecy by having an awesome New Year's 2016, Memorial Day 2016, and 4th of July 2016 celebrations in honor of those failed prophecies from the year prior.

So far, my prophecy success = 3. I currently have in force continuing prophecy: the 2016 elections will happen; Obama will not stop them nor retain presidency past inauguration day 2017; whoever is officially elected from the November 8, 2016 elections will take office on inauguration day 2017. I look forward to my prophecy career climbing to 6 fulfilled prophecies. :)
They're my prophecies. Counter prophesying against all the fearmongering, doom-and-gloom "prophets". You should note that with my prophecies I put specific dates on them. And, I currently have a 100% success track record during my first prophetic year. B-)
I think I am up to 6 for 6 at this point, but I'll do an actual count the next time someone warns us that "impending, anytime now, something!!" is gonna happen.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

FTC wrote:"impending imminent, anytime now, something!!" is gonna happen.
Fixed it for ya. ;)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

kfb wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:Just wondering when Obama will declare martial law and try to keep Trump from taking the White House. He is supposed to be the last sitting president according to many of these youtube prophets and even some like Hector Sosa. Please tell me when this will happen.
HAHA Never.
According to Michael Moore, Trump will be the last President

Michael Moore: If Elected, Donald Trump Would Be "Last President of the United States"
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/11/7/m ... nald_trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

FTC wrote:
HorribleUsername wrote:
globule wrote:

They're my prophecies. Counter prophesying against all the fearmongering, doom-and-gloom "prophets". You should note that with my prophecies I put specific dates on them. And, I currently have a 100% success track record during my first prophetic year. B-)
I think I am up to 6 for 6 at this point, but I'll do an actual count the next time someone warns us that "impending, anytime now, something!!" is gonna happen.
Do you have bragging rights?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

To the OP....never. Since it is said that Obama is behind the riots, why would he?
Last edited by freedomforall on November 17th, 2016, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

freedomforall wrote:
kfb wrote:
HAHA Never.

Michael Moore: If Elected, Donald Trump Would Be "Last President of the United States"
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/11/7/m ... nald_trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He is one fat, ugly, gross idiot that I pay no attention to and I suggest you don't either, as you shouldn't.
He is a bigot, a racist, immoral, and one of the most mixed up people I have ever even heard of.
dc

Yeah, I have heard some of the talk, not necessarily from Tubby M Moore, but from some of them, that they are going to declare Civil War on Trump and us.
Yeah, the same special snowflakes, who are afraid of guns, hate guns, and don't want guns anywhere near them are going to declare war on gun owners.
Ha ha ha.
Guess how that will turn out.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

David13 wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
kfb wrote:
HAHA Never.

He is one fat, ugly, gross idiot that I pay no attention to and I suggest you don't either, as you shouldn't.
He is a bigot, a racist, immoral, and one of the most mixed up people I have ever even heard of.
dc

Yeah, I have heard some of the talk, not necessarily from Tubby M Moore, but from some of them, that they are going to declare Civil War on Trump and us.
Yeah, the same special snowflakes, who are afraid of guns, hate guns, and don't want guns anywhere near them are going to declare war on gun owners.
Ha ha ha.
Guess how that will turn out.
From what I know about Moore, he could be sent to a deserted Island and not be missed. Right now I see him as a dangerous individual with a cause against the Constitutional Republic we have.

I understand by some videos I've seen that Obama is behind all these protests, now having been upgraded to riots. So who knows what will come of them and the inciting of further mayhem until people all over begin to critically harm each other. Gee, where have we heard this idea before.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

I was listening to a discussion about Trumps mtg at the White House. It was pointed out that what is typically a 20-minute mtg between president elect and current president ended up taking 90 minutes, and that Trump looked frightened and appeared to have aged quite a bit.
It is suggested that he got his first mtg with the gads, and will probably end up having to do at least some backpedalling on his promises and goals if he wants to protect himself and his family.
Of course, that's just speculation. Maybe it was just the realization that he has bitten off more than he can chew?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

freedomforall wrote:From what I know about Moore, he could be sent to a deserted Island and not be missed.
I equate him to the US version of Piers Morgan. Let's send him to England and give him a talk show!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

FTC wrote:
HorribleUsername wrote:
globule wrote:

Unless you write a book, it didn't happen.
Last edited by GrandMasterB on November 17th, 2016, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

capctr wrote:I was listening to a discussion about Trumps mtg at the White House. It was pointed out that what is typically a 20-minute mtg between president elect and current president ended up taking 90 minutes, and that Trump looked frightened and appeared to have aged quite a bit.
It is suggested that he got his first mtg with the gads, and will probably end up having to do at least some backpedalling on his promises and goals if he wants to protect himself and his family.
Of course, that's just speculation. Maybe it was just the realization that he has bitten off more than he can chew?
Maybe he was starting to leak through his depends.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

freedomforall wrote:To the OP....never. Since it is said that Obama is behind the riots, why would he?
Why would he? Maybe because he wants to hold onto power. I hope Obama goes away and slither's back into the hole he came from but I didn't trust him in the past and I don't trust him now to just go away. Besides, what will all the Youtube prophets do when their prophesies fail. I am interested to see what happens with them.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
Friday, January 20 is Inauguration Day 2017. We now have the new president that would most likely bring about that event, not Hillary who would continue liberal policies. It looked unlikely watching polls, but has happened. We have a new president who will unwind eight years of B.O.'s "fundamental change" of America. No one understands that like O. does. Criminal acts that would likely be uncovered may be a part of this. And we are not dealing with a normal America loving group in the White House. For example, this from a past post months ago.'
Remember those prophesies of coming civil war in America, what B.O. and Loretta Lynch have done will open the door for something much worse to follow. The ability they have put in place for U.N. Troops to quell civil disturbances in America.This is only one of many examples. Think the martial law concerns are finished, no they are now at defcon 4. Many in our gov. have including even the forest service have been armed with several billions rounds of ammo, and many of them hollow point rounds along with AR-15 rifles, and .40 caliber pistols. This was done for evil purposes. With possible G.A.S. and other prophesy converging, it is a time for caution.
After I made this post, I just ran across this at the wood zone.
THE NEXT THING TO FOCUS ON
I will be in my safe and happy place for 10 days over T-giving and I plan on spending the whole time prepping.

Why - in the face of watching Fox News show the demonscats freaking out on the killary convention floor? Because you do not cross a clinton - or you end up on a list.

Knowing that the greek is on his way out, and that Albert Smith had something to say about bad news after this event, I am actually more emboldened in saying that we most likely will have badness in our near future (possibly before Christmas). bummer and company still hold power and they can order Marines into Murmansk or a decisive attack into Russia with hundreds of thousands of NATO troops right on her border. Putin's hand may be forced sooner than anyone imagined - and he may have to react or pre-emptively act. Things are more dangerous in the short term than had hitlery actually won this thing.

It will be interesting to watch things unfold. I would stay close to home in the two "turkey" breaks....... Just a gut feel based on outcomes of this election and what has been said in a forward looking manner.

IF it does happen that Trump is taken out, I am quitting my job and heading home. I will consider that a def sign that we are "there". It will be a dark time - and time to circle the wagons and get ready for great and terrible things ahead. They are IMMINENT. I do not want to ruin the moment and would rather not be quite so "Pencive" in saying that he is just a heartbeat away from the office - but the election of the Donald is actually more ominous than the possibility of the old hag getting in to the highest office in the land.....
Posted by IRAQ at 4:26 AM
KRM, Spaced Out et al...you are quickly running out of options and everything that you have suggested that will happen has NOT happened i.e. Rus attacking the US on or by Thanksgiving blah blah blah.

The electoral college just officially gave it to Trump. So do you still hold to your tin foil hat conspiracy theory that BHO will declare martial law and not turn power to Trump? With exactly 1 month to inauguration day, how do you propose that that will happen?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

thisisspartaaa wrote:

I have been watching closely for the GAS since 2013. I am not convinced in my heart to stop looking because many of the signs of the times are here. I will apologize for thinking martial law would be here by now. I was wrong on that so I officially apologize for believing that because I was wrong. Mostly my dream was to comfort me to know not to worry for the next 2 months. I really like the book Visions of Glory that is what confirmed my thoughts that we are close to the second coming. But we never really know when.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Predictions from the GAS prophecy that get conveniently ignored. All would have to come to pass in 13 days for the prophecy to be correct.

The military strength of Russia does not dwarf our own. At best it is a tie. I personally think it's a huge stretch to even call it a tie. In a lot of area's, we exceed them by far.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countrie ... ry2=Russia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Russia does have more Nuclear missiles but not a lot more. If you count nukes from our allies it is a draw.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/ ... whohaswhat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Guns have not been taken away from the people. The US government would have 13 days to confiscate 300,000,000 guns, roughly 23,000,000 guns per day. Good luck with that.

Our missiles have not been withdrawn from Europe. Once again that would have to be done in 13 days. It recently took the US two months to move 20 missiles from Turkey to Romania.

As it stands right now, it would be suicide for Russia to launch an attack on the US.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Durzan wrote:There is still a chance, GAS prophecy could still fail.
Kind of like saying "There's a chance that it'll snow in Utah at least one more time before June.