When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Zion2080
captain of 100

Re: When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Post by Zion2080 »

Martial Law will probably begin in 2020 when the people of America vote for the most wicked person in the World. That's when God will begin the tribulations and wars.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Zion2080 wrote:Martial Law will probably begin in 2020 when the people of America vote for the most wicked person in the World. That's when God will begin the tribulations and wars.
Didn't we already elect Trump?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

freedomforall wrote:To the OP, it is now a moot point.
Indeed! =))

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Zion2080 wrote:Martial Law will probably begin in 2020 when the people of America vote for the most wicked person in the World. That's when God will begin the tribulations and wars.
Didn't we already elect Trump?

Yeah, but he might be our last decent President...

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Hivetyrant36 wrote:
FTC wrote:
HorribleUsername wrote:
globule wrote:
You know of two prophecies against it? Or you've had two personal prophecies against it?
These are the "prophecies" of FTC:
FTC wrote:Nothing end-of-world-ish, ummm, I mean, heaven-and-earth-being-replaced-ish happened. That's because last year, somewhere before September 2015, I prophesied that nothing would happen prior to October 2016. And I sanctified my prophecy by having an awesome New Year's 2016, Memorial Day 2016, and 4th of July 2016 celebrations in honor of those failed prophecies from the year prior.

So far, my prophecy success = 3. I currently have in force continuing prophecy: the 2016 elections will happen; Obama will not stop them nor retain presidency past inauguration day 2017; whoever is officially elected from the November 8, 2016 elections will take office on inauguration day 2017. I look forward to my prophecy career climbing to 6 fulfilled prophecies. :)
They're my prophecies. Counter prophesying against all the fearmongering, doom-and-gloom "prophets". You should note that with my prophecies I put specific dates on them. And, I currently have a 100% success track record during my first prophetic year. B-)
I think I am up to 6 for 6 at this point, but I'll do an actual count the next time someone warns us that "impending, anytime now, something!!" is gonna happen.

That is where you are woefully misguided. A prophecy is not about the person who received them. They are not "your" prophecies, they are God's. You did not make them, and nor can you, else they are fabrication. Your arrogance is telling of your motives, and your narcissism is bitter to read. Having prophecies is not a goal. It's about learning, growing, gaining an understanding of God's secrets. It is not to be touted as an accomplishment. Disagreeing with people is one thing, but creating a whole persona to claim any sort of authority is childish. You are not a prophet, and cannot be unless you represent the saints in this dispensation. You can prophesy, but giving prophecies does not make you a prophet, any more than driving makes you a car.
Regardless of all that rhetoric, the end result is that my prophecies have been 100% accurate and reliable in my first dozen. Looking forward to the next several dozen. :D
If a prophet was correct 100% of the time, then he would be serving the devil.
No, it's just that that prophet sucks at prophesying.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

FTC wrote:
Hivetyrant36 wrote:
FTC wrote:
HorribleUsername wrote:
These are the "prophecies" of FTC:
They're my prophecies. Counter prophesying against all the fearmongering, doom-and-gloom "prophets". You should note that with my prophecies I put specific dates on them. And, I currently have a 100% success track record during my first prophetic year. B-)
I think I am up to 6 for 6 at this point, but I'll do an actual count the next time someone warns us that "impending, anytime now, something!!" is gonna happen.

That is where you are woefully misguided. A prophecy is not about the person who received them. They are not "your" prophecies, they are God's. You did not make them, and nor can you, else they are fabrication. Your arrogance is telling of your motives, and your narcissism is bitter to read. Having prophecies is not a goal. It's about learning, growing, gaining an understanding of God's secrets. It is not to be touted as an accomplishment. Disagreeing with people is one thing, but creating a whole persona to claim any sort of authority is childish. You are not a prophet, and cannot be unless you represent the saints in this dispensation. You can prophesy, but giving prophecies does not make you a prophet, any more than driving makes you a car.
Regardless of all that rhetoric, the end result is that my prophecies have been 100% accurate and reliable in my first dozen. Looking forward to the next several dozen. :D
I'll buy your book.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

GrandMasterB wrote:
FTC wrote:
Hivetyrant36 wrote:
FTC wrote:

I'll buy your book.
I'm too busy prophesying to write a book. Ha! :-BD

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

The question here is: where does the half hour of silence fit into all this? If it began in 2000 it would by 2021 for hell to break loose.
Frankly, I fully believe that the timing of events is up to God...we can only speculate at best. Not even the angels in heaven know when the Savior comes here to dwell. Also the gospel has to go out to all creatures.

A friend of mine was looking into dispensations as something to look hard at. His humble conclusion is that the Millennium could start close to around 2040. Aren't we in the dispensation of fullness of times...or something like this?

From: https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bd/dispe ... s?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Bible suggests at least one dispensation identified with Adam, another with Enoch, another with Noah, and so on with Abraham, Moses, and Jesus with His Apostles in the meridian of time. Paul writes of “the dispensation of the fulness of times” in which the Lord will “gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth” (Eph. 1:10). The fulness of times is the final dispensation and began with the revelation of the gospel to Joseph Smith. It is a dispensation of restoration and of fulfillment of the Lord’s plans and purposes since the world began. There are also things reserved for the fulness of times that have not been revealed previously (D&C 121:26–32; 124:41). It is a glorious time, the time in which we live today (see Acts 3:19–21; D&C 27:13; 110:11–16; 112:14–32; 128:18–21; 136:37–40).

So the last dispensation is still ongoing and will end at the beginning of the Lord's reign. In 2030 it will be 200 years since the LDS church began. So you see it is all speculation.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

FTC wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
FTC wrote:
Hivetyrant36 wrote:

I'll buy your book.
I'm too busy prophesying to write a book. Ha! :-BD
Are all your so-called prophecies preceded with "thus saith the Lord...or "oh, I'm good!?"

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Martial Law has been in effect since 1959, explained thus:
President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."

THE LAW OF THE FLAG

The Law of the Flag, an International Law, which is recognized by every nation of the planet, is defined as:

"... a rule to the effect that a vessel is a part of the territory of the nation whose flag she flies. The term is used to designate the RIGHTS under which a ship owner, who sends his vessel into a foreign port, gives notice by his flag to all who enter into contracts with the ship master that he intends the Law of that Flag to regulate those contracts, and that they must either submit to its operation or not contract with him or his agent at all." Ref.: Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41

By the doctrine of "four cornering" the flag establishes the law of the country that it represents. For example, the embassies of foreign countries, in Washington D.C., are "four cornered" by walls or fencing, creating an "enclave." Within the boundaries of the "enclave" of the foreign embassy, the flag of that foreign country establishes the jurisdiction and law of that foreign country, which will be enforced by the Law of the Flag and international treaty. If you enter an embassy, you will be subject to the laws of that country, just as if you board a ship flying a foreign flag, you will be subject to the laws of that flag, enforceable by the "master of the ship," (Captain), by the law of the flag.

When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom.

This is exactly why so many judges are appointed, and not elected by the people. The Federal judges are appointed by the President, the national military commander in chief. The State judges are appointed by the Governors, the state military commanders. The judges are appointed because the courts are military courts and civilians do not "elect" military officers.

Under martial law, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

SEE: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BYULAWGUY
captain of 50

Post by BYULAWGUY »

"This is exactly why so many judges are appointed, and not elected by the people. The Federal judges are appointed by the President, the national military commander in chief. The State judges are appointed by the Governors, the state military commanders. The judges are appointed because the courts are military courts and civilians do not "elect" military officers"

As to state courts, you are so very wrong. The majority of state court judges are elected with even more retained by election.

The military has their own courts.

http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/ ... eckdam.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

FTC wrote:Regardless of all that rhetoric, the end result is that my prophecies have been 100% accurate and reliable in my first dozen. Looking forward to the next several dozen.
I've been following your "prophecies" and I'm aware of your accuracy record.

What I want to know is when you're going to get around to the prophecy that tells me how I get rich. C'mon, THAT would be worth paying attention to! ;-D

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

freedomforall wrote:Martial Law has been in effect since 1959, explained thus:
President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."
Umm... I just looked up Executive Order 10834, dated 21 August 1959, and the word yellow does not appear in that executive order. Nor does the phrase "military flag."
Here's the link: https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... 10834.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here's the text of that executive order. Please note: The attachment detailing the proportions of the constituent parts of the flag, which was attached to and made a part of Executive Order 10834, is printed in 3 CFR, 1959-1963 Comp., p. 368.
Executive Order 10834--The flag of the United States

Source: The provisions of Executive Order 10834 of Aug. 21, 1959, appear at 24 FR 6865, 3 CFR, 1959-1963 Comp., p. 367, unless otherwise noted.

WHEREAS the State of Hawaii has this day been admitted into the Union; and

WHEREAS section 2 of title 4 of the United States Code provides as follows: "On the admission of a new State into the Union one star shall be added to the union of the flag; and such addition shall take effect on the fourth day of July then next succeeding such admission."; and

WHEREAS the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949 (63 Stat. 377), as amended, authorizes the President to prescribe policies and directives governing the procurement and utilization of property by executive agencies; and

WHEREAS the interests of the Government require that orderly and reasonable provision be made for various matters pertaining to the flag and that appropriate regulations governing the procurement and utilization of national flags and union jacks by executive agencies be prescribed:

NOW, THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and as Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the United States, and the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949, as amended, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Part I--Design of the Flag

Section 1. The flag of the United States shall have thirteen horizontal stripes, alternate red and white, and a union consisting of white stars on a field of blue.

Sec. 2. The positions of the stars in the union of the flag and in the union jack shall be as indicated on the attachment to this order, which is hereby made a part of this order.

Sec. 3. The dimensions of the constituent parts of the flag shall conform to the proportions set forth in the attachment referred to in section 2 of this order.

Part II--Regulations Governing Executive Agencies

Sec. 21. The following sizes of flags are authorized for executive agencies:
Size Dimensions of flag
Hoist (width) Fly (length)
Feet Feet
(1) 20.00 38.00
(2) 10.00 19.00
(3) 8.95 17.00
(4) 7.00 11.00
(5) 5.00 9.50
(6) 4.33 5.50
(7) 3.50 6.65
(8) 3.00 4.00
(9) 3.00 5.70
(10) 2.37 4.50
(11) 1.32 2.50

Sec. 22. Flags manufactured or purchased for the use of executive agencies:
(a) Shall conform to the provisions of Part I of this order, except as may be otherwise authorized pursuant to the provisions of section 24, or except as otherwise authorized by the provisions of section 21, of this order.
(b) Shall conform to the provisions of section 21 of this order, except as may be otherwise authorized pursuant to the provisions of section 24 of this order.

Sec. 23. The exterior dimensions of each union jack manufactured or purchased for executive agencies shall equal the respective exterior dimensions of the union of a flag of a size authorized by or pursuant to this order. The size of the union jack flown with the national flag shall be the same as the size of the union of that national flag.

Sec. 24. (a) The Secretary of Defense in respect of procurement for the Department of Defense (including military colors) and the Administrator of General Services in respect of procurement for executive agencies other than the Department of Defense may, for cause which the Secretary or the Administrator, as the case may be, deems sufficient, make necessary minor adjustments in one or more of the dimensions or proportionate dimensions prescribed by this order, or authorize proportions or sizes other than those prescribed by section 3 or section 21 of this order.
(b) So far as practicable, (1) the actions of the Secretary of Defense under the provisions of section 24(a) of this order, as they relate to the various organizational elements of the Department of Defense, shall be coordinated, and (2) the Secretary and the Administrator shall mutually coordinate their actions under that section.

Sec. 25. Subject to such limited exceptions as the Secretary of Defense in respect of the Department of Defense, and the Administrator of General Services in respect of executive agencies other than the Department of Defense, may approve, all national flags and union jacks now in the possession of executive agencies, or hereafter acquired by executive agencies under contracts awarded prior to the date of this order, including those so possessed or so acquired by the General Services Administration for distribution to other agencies, shall be utilized until unserviceable.

Part III--General Provisions

Sec. 31. The flag prescribed by Executive Order No. 10798 of January 3, 1959, shall be the official flag of the United States until July 4, 1960, and on that date the flag prescribed by Part I of this order shall become the official flag of the United States; but this section shall neither derogate from section 24 or section 25 of this order nor preclude the procurement, for executive agencies, or flags provided for by or pursuant to this order at any time after the date of this order.

Sec. 32. As used in this order, the term "executive agencies" means the executive departments and independent establishments in the executive branch of the Government, including wholly-owned Government corporations.

Sec. 33. Executive Order No. 10798 of January 3, 1959, is hereby revoked.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Montana’s Natural Man Arrested! Exclusive coverage