When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Post by GrandMasterB »

Just wondering when Obama will declare martial law and try to keep Trump from taking the White House. He is supposed to be the last sitting president according to many of these youtube prophets and even some like Hector Sosa. Please tell me when this will happen.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: When is Obama Going to Declare Martial Law?

Post by kirtland r.m. »

GrandMasterB wrote:Just wondering when Obama will declare martial law and try to keep Trump from taking the White House. He is supposed to be the last sitting president according to many of these youtube prophets and even some like Hector Sosa. Please tell me when this will happen.
Friday, January 20 is Inauguration Day 2017. We now have the new president that would most likely bring about that event, not Hillary who would continue liberal policies. It looked unlikely watching polls, but has happened. We have a new president who will unwind eight years of B.O.'s "fundamental change" of America. No one understands that like O. does. Criminal acts that would likely be uncovered may be a part of this. And we are not dealing with a normal America loving group in the White House. For example, this from a past post months ago.'
Remember those prophesies of coming civil war in America, what B.O. and Loretta Lynch have done will open the door for something much worse to follow. The ability they have put in place for U.N. Troops to quell civil disturbances in America.This is only one of many examples. Think the martial law concerns are finished, no they are now at defcon 4. Many in our gov. have including even the forest service have been armed with several billions rounds of ammo, and many of them hollow point rounds along with AR-15 rifles, and .40 caliber pistols. This was done for evil purposes. With possible G.A.S. and other prophesy converging, it is a time for caution.
After I made this post, I just ran across this at the wood zone.
THE NEXT THING TO FOCUS ON
I will be in my safe and happy place for 10 days over T-giving and I plan on spending the whole time prepping.

Why - in the face of watching Fox News show the demonscats freaking out on the killary convention floor? Because you do not cross a clinton - or you end up on a list.

Knowing that the greek is on his way out, and that Albert Smith had something to say about bad news after this event, I am actually more emboldened in saying that we most likely will have badness in our near future (possibly before Christmas). bummer and company still hold power and they can order Marines into Murmansk or a decisive attack into Russia with hundreds of thousands of NATO troops right on her border. Putin's hand may be forced sooner than anyone imagined - and he may have to react or pre-emptively act. Things are more dangerous in the short term than had hitlery actually won this thing.

It will be interesting to watch things unfold. I would stay close to home in the two "turkey" breaks....... Just a gut feel based on outcomes of this election and what has been said in a forward looking manner.

IF it does happen that Trump is taken out, I am quitting my job and heading home. I will consider that a def sign that we are "there". It will be a dark time - and time to circle the wagons and get ready for great and terrible things ahead. They are IMMINENT. I do not want to ruin the moment and would rather not be quite so "Pencive" in saying that he is just a heartbeat away from the office - but the election of the Donald is actually more ominous than the possibility of the old hag getting in to the highest office in the land.....
Posted by IRAQ at 4:26 AM
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on November 9th, 2016, 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

This stuff is certainly more likely to occur, I will grant you that, But I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. There is still a chance, GAS prophecy could still fail. I am holding my breath, I must admit, but should things go on as normal, I wouldn't be surprised.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

I think the world would be a vastly different place today if Clinton had won. I think we would be talking the next moves that Putin would be taking if she were president elect.

I think Putin desperately needed Trump to win. He got it. And he immediately reached out.

The dynamics have changed.

China, on the other hand...holding my breath on them.

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

I'm afraid that Obama, being the thin-skinned, vindictive person that he is, will go all scorched-earth on the United States, on the economy, ramping up wars with Russia, and every little imaginable thing that he can think of to hurt the United States.

I think that the time between the election and inauguration will be a very dangerous time for the United States. Who knows, maybe Obama will try to crash the economy, and start a war with Russia out of spite, because the American people ultimately rejected him and his policies by choosing Trump over Hillary.

We still may see the economy crash and a war with Russia. We'll have to see what lies in the future.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

GrandMasterB wrote:Just wondering when Obama will declare martial law and try to keep Trump from taking the White House. He is supposed to be the last sitting president according to many of these youtube prophets and even some like Hector Sosa. Please tell me when this will happen.
Thanks for the posts guys. I have felt that this is exactly what was supposed to happen but I have a very uneasy feeling about it, more so than if Hillary would have won. I thought to myself, "should I stop prepping". The impression came to me that this is just the beginning and to take it as a warning to finish up preparing every needful thing. I don't have a fearful feeling but one of caution. Trump may indeed take office but that may line up perfectly for the Gadiatons to make their move. Crazy times indeed.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

He won't. And martial law won't happen. I already have two prophecies against it.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Wait and see. There are two holidays between now and the innauguration. We will know soon enough whether the GAS prophecy was helpful or a waste of time and energy.

For me, I think the advice to be close to home for the holidays is a good one.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

FTC wrote:He won't. And martial law won't happen. I already have two prophecies against it.
Not prophecies so much as predictions (and fairly safe ones I might add) that you disguise as prophecies for the sake of parody. Sorry dude, I'm tired of your sass, so I'm calling you out on it.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Thanks for the posts guys. I have felt that this is exactly what was supposed to happen but I have a very uneasy feeling about it, more so than if Hillary would have won. I thought to myself, "should I stop prepping". The impression came to me that this is just the beginning and to take it as a warning to finish up preparing every needful thing. I don't have a fearful feeling but one of caution. Trump may indeed take office but that may line up perfectly for the Gadiatons to make their move. Crazy times indeed.
Been listening to Alex Jones?

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Durzan wrote:
FTC wrote:He won't. And martial law won't happen. I already have two prophecies against it.
Not prophecies so much as predictions (and fairly safe ones I might add) that you disguise as prophecies for the sake of parody. Sorry dude, I'm tired of your sass, so I'm calling you out on it.
They're totally prophecies. Because I have the balls to put a concrete date on them. In my almost two year career as a budding prophet, all of my prophecies have come true. I prophesy more reliably than Rowe, Menet, Sosa, Spencer, and George Albert Smith combined. I have done more for the salvation of men save....... oopsies, got carried away there for a minute. =))
I can hardly wait for sometime in the middle to end of 1st quarter next year when the: Prophecy status: FAIL rains down on the Last Days / Signs of the Time forum like pillars of fire. Or something to that effect. :))

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

paulrobots wrote:Wait and see. There are two holidays between now and the innauguration. We will know soon enough whether the GAS prophecy was helpful or a waste of time and energy.

Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year
Martin Luther King day

I was thinking about a trip for Thanksgiving, but right now I think the safest option for me would be to stay home until inauguration day.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

brianj wrote:
paulrobots wrote:Wait and see. There are two holidays between now and the innauguration. We will know soon enough whether the GAS prophecy was helpful or a waste of time and energy.

Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year
Martin Luther King day

I was thinking about a trip for Thanksgiving, but right now I think the safest option for me would be to stay home until inauguration day.
I thought there was something about a holiday when families gather together for a meal. But I can't remember where I might have gotten that from.

I'm getting all my internet prophecies confused. :p #-O :p

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Obama will declare martial law only when and if his globalist puppet masters tell him to. He is just a marionette, folks, same as were several presidents before him. Keep that in mind.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Been listening to Alex Jones?
Just Hector.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

There is an old Arab saying "Trust in God, but tie up your camel." I am choosing to believe that America will prosper under Trump, but I will still continue to repent of my sins and build up my food storage.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Durzan wrote:This stuff is certainly more likely to occur, I will grant you that, But I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. There is still a chance, GAS prophecy could still fail. I am holding my breath, I must admit, but should things go on as normal, I wouldn't be surprised.
Things will be normal. It is after Trump's inauguration, when every one cries peace and safety that there will be a callout. I asked to know if something is going to happen and got a date I my dream for the callout. It was 2017, and the month was blurry, but looked like Feb.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

paulrobots wrote:
brianj wrote:

Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year
Martin Luther King day

I thought there was something about a holiday when families gather together for a meal. But I can't remember where I might have gotten that from.

I'm getting all my internet prophecies confused. :p #-O :p
The G.A.S. Prophesy. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years fit the prophesy.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

I think there will be a lot of "egg on the face" on all these crazy predictions. We will be patient, like grasshoppers.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

He doesn't the rioters project the consequences of voting GOP. If you vote the other way, we will trash big cities.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Matchmaker wrote:There is an old Arab saying "Trust in God, but tie up your camel." I am choosing to believe that America will prosper under Trump, but I will still continue to repent of my sins and build up my food storage.
Good advice.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

The riots might turn into Chicago prophecy

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

kirtland r.m. wrote:We have a new president who will unwind eight years of B.O.'s "fundamental change" of America.
As much as it mystifies me that there are people disturbed enough to believe the hildabeast would have been a good president, I have to say I'm about equally as befuddled that there are people who believe Trump will be a good leader for our country.
IF it does happen that Trump is taken out, I am quitting my job and heading home. I will consider that a def sign that we are "there". It will be a dark time - and time to circle the wagons and get ready for great and terrible things ahead.
Far be it from me to tell anyone else what to believe, but with prognostications like this I'd HIGHLY recommend a reappraisal of future plans. Of course, my advice is free, and it may just be worth every penny.
They are IMMINENT.
Yeah, um... No.
I do not want to ruin the moment...
No need to worry. The primary voters already ruined all of the election season's moments by selecting these goons:
Finally.jpg
Finally.jpg (46.28 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

I think Obama will leave office on schedule and get on with his life.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

rewcox wrote:I think there will be a lot of "egg on the face" on all these crazy predictions. We will be patient, like grasshoppers.
It doesn't matter. When nothing happens people will just move the timeline. Just like Juliet mentioned. Now her "dream" is February.

Then it will be March, June, September and before you know it we will be talking about GAS next year.